Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Calvin: Communications and Current Hostage

Calvin listened to her as she stated that she knew who Pisano was. Well he would hope so. This stupid war seemed to be between the two. So who did she want to know? Oh right head of communications. Mia. And apparently respected his loyalty to his boss .Well that's good. Because he really didn't want to do anything. He just wanted to either be shot in the head or at least let go so he could go to a hospital. And then get shot in the head. Wow, it did not go well either way. He gave a nod as he said "Glad we know each other"

He felt the girl go through his pocket. And find his cell phone as she said something really loudly. Fantastic. She soon heard about how she didn't know why Dru didn't take it from him. He sighed as he wondered about the other. He gave a nod. Though he was half paying attention at this point. So it was from Mia. His eyes widened at the other saying Mia's name. He stated "Yeah, I tend to go to hard on the games. Makes me miss work"

He soon heard her offer to get him a drink that wasn't boiling or toxic. He glanced at the other. He really did want water. He requested "Water please."

He just hoped it was real water. The last time that he had asked for water Dru had poured boiling water down his throat and to say the least it hurt like hell. This was fantastic. He would finally get water. He really did just want water. So much water. He felt dehydrated. He heard her ask about Mia. He soon stated non convincingly "Just a coworker. She has the office next door to mine."

That was a half lie so it should work right? they did have offices next door to each other. But Mia was more than a coworker. she seemed to be the head on all things techy. Or at least on this project she was. However did not want to give that up. Since...well if he couldn't handle being tortured he was pretty sure that Mia wouldn't either. Right? He stated "But I guess since I haven't been in my office she probably just got worried"
[/size

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

De Luca's {S e c o n d i n C o m m a n d} && C o m m u n i c a t i o n s

Where am I?: Dru's basement
Who am I with?: Calvin
How do I feel?: A little bit pissed
What am I thinking?: He's lying
My theme song: Gorgeous Nightmare

"You think you can handle me? Go ahead and try."

User Image
User Image

Rummaging through the mini kitchen for a few glasses, Antonia listened carefully to what he had to say. When he identified Mia, there was something off about the way he said it. Keeping that thought in mind, she let the boy finish talking. She filled up two glasses with tap water from the sink.

To reassure him that she wasn't bluffing, she swallowed several gulps of her water before walking over with his. "Bottoms up," she said tipping the glass to his lips, just enough to allow a gentle flow but not so much as to drown him. Her other hand acted as support for the back of his head. Normal girls would have been disgusted by the sweaty, greasy and some blood-crusted tendrils that covered Calvin's head, but this was nothing for Toni.

She watched his face as he drank and there was something so innocent about Calvin that Toni couldn't help but sympathize with. Then again, that is the last thing she needed to focus on. The girl allowed him several generous swigs before removing the glass, now half empty from his eagerness. "There. Now, you don't think I'm an imbecile, do you Calvin?" She set the glass down on the concrete and braced that hand on the back of his chair, bringing her face to face with the captive. "I'd appreciate if you didn't lie to me. Who's Mia? She's not just a co-worker, is she? I bet she's who I need to talk to right? The name I need?"

"You cross me, and I'll stick my 9 mil. down your throat. Scared yet?"

User Image
User Image

Calvin could hear the rummaging and it felt like the other echoed. God his head hurt. It was thumping thumping. He saw her swallow a few gulps before he tipped the glass. And it felt....great. It was this cold water go through his body. It was great. And he had to admit he felt better. His head didn't thump. He even felt like he could talk. Fantastic. That felt really really nice. He was just, now feeling better. Crazy what a bit of water will do when you haven't had any for four days. He soon heard her ask if he thought she was an idiot. He shook his head in a 'no' as he well said it "No"

Soon she was face ot face with him. As she stated that she'd appreciate if he didn't lie. Well he hadn't lied...completely. Just you know tweaked the truth. Soon she asked, again, who Mia was. He was about to tell her that she was a coworker as he had before. And yet she pointed out that hse wasn't. That Mia was who she had to talk to. The name she needed. He thought in his head what to do, what to say. He said "No just a desk mate. She really isn't anybody you should be concerned about. You need to talk to Valentine, she's in charge"

Which again was a half truth. Mia's last name was Valentine. So it was true that she had to talk to "Valentine" but you know them being the same person...was not really true that she didn't have to think about Mia. Maybe he could so win this lying thing. He said now just spewing everything. "Plus us in communications just get orders from Pisano so we aren't really that sure ourselves. And, its just something techy...probably isn't even a threat"

Devoted Friend

X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_ Annalesia Arianna Ferrari

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image ╰☆╮

User Image

X_X "Thanks, but I'm still good" She replied to the Tea offer. She then followed everyone down to the basement, where the prisoner was held. Looking at the boy tied to the char, the girl raised an eyebrow, wow he looked like crap. Then again if she was tied down to Dru's chair, she would be too. How lucky she was that the crazy girl was on their side. She then looked to Drusilla with a smile "A couch would be lovely, I don't know if you would really want to sleep down here, but if you ever wanted to just rest or maybe have an audiance, it would be nice" She said, looking around, before her eyes landed back on the poor boy. 'Calvin'? His parents surely could of came up with something better then Calvin right? She couldn't help but smirk as the boy cursed at Dru, and calling her a Psycho. Oh what a big mistake you just made. She then looked at the Torture expert as she spoke, making her grin a bit.

X_X Annalesia herself wasn't big on torturing people, well the way Dru did things anyways, but Dru just entertained her. She watched in silience as her sister tried to speak to the male, making her shake her head every now and then. The boy was quite funny actually, Then again she was easily amused, but she had to admit the boy was pretty brave. As Dru returned, the girl have her a nod "Getting along just fine" She said, running a hand through her hair. She then looked up at her sister who asked to be alone with the boy "sure...thing" She said in an almost bored tone. Being the 'good' girl she was, she followed the other girl back upstairs, into the living room.

X_X Entering the living room, the mix martial artist took a seat on the couch, turning her attention to the T.V. She sat up straight, crossing one leg over the other, as she payed attention to the t.v. "So, how are things with you Dru?" she asked, trying to make small talk. The whole thing going down stairs was not something she cared about. Sure it may be important, but since she was mainly family and not even really 'that' involved in the gang, she didn't care. Of course when she had to or was needed, she payed attentioned and did her job well. "Got a special someone in your life?" she asked wtih a sly grin.

[ Out Of Candy!: hope I didn't miss anything! !]

User Image
Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla was glad that she didn't have to make anybody tea. She just felt that she had to offer it since people were entering her house. But it was a formality. Thus...not having to do it, was just fantastic. She had even thought about her couch. She could get a wondrous couch here. And hey that way if people came to visit in numbers, as they do...or well were doing now. And hey if this happened once, there was nothing to say that it would happen once again. She put a hand through her hair and giggled "I think I'll do that later today. Buy a wondrous couch. and hey if I get lucky enough to get locked here with Jericho...we could use it for another purpose"

Jericho was the torture expert of the other side .And saying Dru had a crush on him was...putting it lightly. It was probably the biggest understatement that anybody could ever say. she was obsessed. She kept a folder of every bit of information that she got from victims about him. Even had his phone number. Unless he...changed it. Again. She had the TV turned on to the basement channel. She sipped her own cup of tea, listening to the other. She smiled "Things have been going well. Got new people to play with. Though I'm trying new things, I got these crocodile shears..."

She went and found a picture of them on her phone as she explained "You see the crocodile shears had a very specific purpose: To mutilate those who attempted to assassinate the king. I know right? The interior design closely resembles a tube containing numerous spikes on both ends. Although it was sometimes used to mutilate the fingers, its most common purpose was to mutilate a man's p***s. Which I have to say, works. It was frequently a way to execute victims, as the arterial damage that ensued from the torture provoked death very frequently. However, I used it and I only used it and he's still alive. Isn't that great?"

She giggled. She soon heard over the TV as she heard Toni listened to the other. About how she was suppose to take a phone. Dru giggled. She smiled "I didn't take it because I wanted him to call people and bring me people to play with. I want more toys."

She soon heard the question about Jericho. Drusilla felt her heart beat quickly and quickly. This was such a great feeling. She loved talking about Jericho. She told the other "Oh I do! His name is Jericho. He's the torture expert from the other side. He even apparently has this torture device that he made and its suppose to be so painful that you beg for him to stop after he uses JUST once. And he also has the perfect name and he and I would make such a cute couple. I also know that he isn't dating anyone. But, I'm still trying to get information such as where he lives....how about you? anybody?"

She took another sip of her tea. She then realized something...she had no idea where the hell she had gone. She asked "Wait, were you gone for awhile? If so whatever did you do when you left this glamourous city?"

Where Is She?Dru's House - living room

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

How do I feel?: Impatient
What am I thinking?: Why is this so difficult?

User Image
User Image

Toni thought about what he'd said for a moment. She tried to believe him but considering his nearly obvious lie about Mia, she just couldn't accept that this Valentine woman he mentioned was the true head of communications. "Okay, so what you're saying is that you do think I'm stupid. Becuase obviously you were lying about Mia, but what I can't understand is why? If she isn't the person I'm looking for, if Valentine is the real boss." She smiled as sweet as honey before shoving his chair over.

"I told you that it pisses me off when people lie to me! I tend to even get a bit like Dru when I'm mad. So..."
the brunette walked over to him, placing her foot on his windpipe. "Now you need to be quiet so I can call your friend Mia. Maybe she'll be able to tell me the truth." Before using the phone, she looked up at the wall of torture instruments. She saw what she was looking for. A simple Smith and Wesson 9 millimeter handgun sat on a metal table below the wall of items. Usually the weapon was used to finish the job. Though Toni decided to use it for something else. Looking down at Calvin and said, "Hang on a sec, kay?" and then increased the pressure of her foot on his throat before walking over to the table.

She removed the pistol and run her fingers over it. Personally, Toni prefered a blade to a gun, but this weapon was louder, and more effective. "Don't worry, I'm not going to shoot you," she cooed loading the magazine into the gun. She saw another chair in the corner and pulled it over for herself and placed her foot in the previous position. Putting the phone on speaker, she set it on her knee and called the number under 'Mia'. Once the ringing ended and the girl answered, Toni said a little too pleasantly, "Hi, Mia. Listen I have Calvin here but he can't really talk right now so he asked me to do it. Anyway," Toni cocked the gun right above the phone, "hear that, sweetheart? That's a gun. Now, be a lamb and tell me, who are you?"

User Image
User Image

Calvin soon heard that apparently he thought she was saying that he thought she was stupid. No, well more like hoped she was stupid. And she knew he was lying about Mia. Well that wasn't entirely true. And soon he felt his chair being shoved over as he groaned ,his head feeling thump and thump. Great. God he was not happy about that. His head hurt like hell now. He winced "I'm not lying..."

Entirely his mind finished. He heard that she told him about how she became Dru when she was mad. Well that didn't bode well. He felt her foot on his windpipe. He gagged as he tried to take a breathe. He soon heard about how you need to be quiet. Right? And about how he could call Mia. He coughed out "Don't call her"

Soon the other felt her pretty much walk over and went towards the wall and he just hoped that she didn't get those crocodile shears because he couldn't take those again. He soon gagged as she stepped on his throat before he walked. And his eyes widened as he saw the gun that was now pretty much saying 'hey Calvin, your gonna get shot' as if his days hadn't been rough enough. Though seemed she wasn't going to shoot him. Then why did she have a gun? Her foot was now on his throat again as she called Mia. When it answered he tried yelling "Mia! Don't tell her anything"

[[ooc: and now to post as Mia
also, toni is really REALLY Bad a**]]
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia Liliana Valentine was doing a few more computations. She had found out that she could actually sneak in to get some information from the De Luca. Well a little bit. Soon she heard her phone ring and saw it was from Calvin. Maybe he had really just woken up. She took another bite of her doughnut. Soon she took her phone and answered the other "Hey Calvin, dude you really are --"

Soon she heard a voice that sure as hell wasn't Calvin. She listened to how Calvin was where the chick was. Oooh great, that sounded dangerous. Was he the one that was apparently captured by the blond with a few screws loose. He heard about how there was a c**k. which sounded kind of like a gun. Though he wondered about it. Right? He put a hand through the other. He soon heard about she wanted to know who she was. Mia wasn't use to that. She heard Calvin well yell. She asked "Is Calvin okay? And who are you anyway?"

She sighed, so she should track this number huh? She went and plugged her phone into the computer. She started to type a few codes in an attempt to use the phones GPS to find out where they were. But hey got to keep the other talking. Figuring that she had called Mia chances are she could do that. So she decided to give her name, wasn't like she was a big name in the gangs. no harm no foul right? So she told her "Well names Milia Liliana Valentine. Why you so curious?"

She took another sip of her coffee and waited to see why someone would take Calvin and want to talk to her. Just...wasn't anything that she had expected. So why not see what's up with that.

Where Am I Now?: My !!
Who's With Me?: Nobody

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

How do I feel?: Amused
What am I thinking?: Valentine? Interesting.

User Image
User Image

The second in command laughed as her victem cried out. She heard Mia ask how Calvin was, to which Toni replied, "Oh he's fine, just some issues with his throat. Probably a little cold, nothing to worry about yet," She pressed her foot harder on his trachea, pressing a finger to her smiling lips in a 'shush' warning. Toni listened as the girl continued to talk, including a formal introduction.

She heard the girl's last name and felt her smile widen. "Miss Valentine was it?" she looked to Calvin and mouthed 'Lier' to him. "Well, my name is Toni, and that's all I'm going to tell you about me and since I'm pretty sure you are tracking this call, I'd like to make this quick." Toni pointed the gun toward the back wall and fired it. "A little motivation for you. Now, please tell me about the weapon you techies are making for Pisano so I can clean this blood off of my floor."

{OOC: Thanks! I tried my best to make her seem that way C: }

User Image
A digital murder
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine

Mia soon heard that Calvin was fine. Yeah and milk could be drunk two weeks after its expiration date. She heard about how there was nothing to worry about. Uh huh. She took another sip of her coffee and the little dot was getting closer. So they were in De Luca territory. She soon heard her ask about her last name. She gave a nod as she told the other "Yup. I guess you can call me Miss Valentine. Prefer Mia though."

She was now getting closer and closer. Though honestly wasn't sure what she'd do when she found out where they were. She wasn't really a fighter. so wasn't like she could go guns ablasing right? She frowned. Mia would probably have to get some muscle near her. She soon heard about how the chicks name was Toni. And that was all she got as she knew she was tracking. Mia frowned "Yeah you don't have to worry about it, not much of a fighter. more of the silent virus type. But if I see Jericho, I'll be sure to let him come with and then maybe I've got a shot of facing you guys. Well on a physical plain?"

Which was true. Their torture expert sort of knew how to fight people. At least more than Mia. Mia was the 'I'm going to try and fail punching the other' type of person. Not really something she could do. So she was praying Jericho would come with. She took one of her doughnuts and ate it. She soon heard a shot fired and winced. That...didn't sound good. She heard about the other ask what the techies were working on. And so she could clean the blood off of her floor. So Calvin had been shot huh? That seemed stupid. She took a bite of her doughnut as she thought about it. She then pointed out "But if there's blood that means ya killed Calvin right? So why would I tell you about my project if you got no leverage? Doesn't seem like I even got to track ya now right? So...how about we keep it a surprise?"

Where Am I Now?: My Office!!

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

How do I feel?: Anxious, desperate
What am I thinking?: This is tougher than I thought.

User Image
User Image

As Mia spoke, Toni became more frustrated. It was no fun when a gunshot did not achieve its desired effect. Then when she mentioned sending her torture expert Jericho over with her, Toni held back a laugh, "Well, good for Jericho, glad he can handle himself." Mia went on to try and turn the conversation around. She suggested that just because Toni fired the weapon, it meant that Calvin was dead. "Please don't insult me Mia. Of course he's still alive. I'm not sure if you know this but you can get shot and not die. You will bleed though, hence what I said before. Now, if you'd like to know he's still alive, I can let him say something but first, how about that weapon. What does it do?"

She knew Mia would still resist telling Toni about the weapon but she had to try right? "Mia, I work in the same area you do and I know for a fact that you guys aren't just techies that look up information and don't know anything. I know that because you are the head communications expert, that you would be able to tell me what the thing your building will do. I don't care if you don't know what Pisano herself is planning, but I'd like to be prepared for one thing." Toni gave a pause before speaking again. "If I promise not to hurt Calvin any longer--to return him home--will you comply? After all, he seems like a nice guy and as I said before, I hate cleaning up after myself, especially blood."

User Image
A digital murder
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine

Mia was just looking at her screen. Waiting and waiting. And soon there was a beep. She wrote down the address as Toni spoke about insulting. Well surely didn't mean to do that. You never want to insult a crazy person. She unhooked her phone and stuffed it into her pocket. As she left her office she was just now listening about it. She was about to stall for more time to ask for him to say something. But nope, she obviously had gotten that Mia was just...stalling. A lot. Hey she wasn't a quick decision maker. Honestly she had never had friends or workers so she didn't even know how to value their life. She gave a nod as she admitted "Its just, if I tell you about the weapon, I'm going to have to start from scratch and make another one. And then if that, I might....lose my job or get shot from my boss. Sure I can make money working for Microsoft but it isn't going to be as much as the Pisano's pay me. And then there's the whole being killed for knowing a lot."

She was walking through the hallways and down a stair case and through another set to get to where Jericho was. Since she really couldn't cut it as a fighter. And she also was really sure that she'd die. Pisano wasn't really like the kindergarten teacher who would just go 'tsk tsk but nice try' sort of thing. She listened about how Toni worked in communications. Which meant that she should probably know that they didn't get paid enough that they should talk to the opposing side. Though having someone acknowledge her title was nice. The brunette liked her title. She also heard about how...she didn't know what Pisano was planning. Oh right because techies were idiot. She frowned and lied "Yeah we're building a bomb and it will blow up your building. gonna drop if right after I get a starbucks"

She was really a little bit weirded out that someone believed that she could build something that awesome. Man if she could build weapons like that she would so kick a**. She wouldn't have to worry about fist to fist she could just make a weapon to shoot them. She listened to the other. About how...she would return Calvin in one piece. Mia sighed as she kind of did want Calvin in one piece. She said "well, I guess I can just tell you face to face. I'm on my way over. As for the weapon, I'll give you a hint. It is something that you are really reliant on but never truly pay attention to."

She then closed the phone and put it into her pocket. As she made it to Jericho's office she opened it to see that he was...disecting mice. Well wasn't that peachy. She asked Jericho "Hey, I need someone who can actually fight to help me pick up Calvin from 317 WesT 77th Street? Seems he got himself tangled with the De Lucas. So interested?"

Where Am I Now?: My Office!!

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Bored thats how Jericho was feeling right now. He had been reduced to torturing a rodent......A ******** rodent? He was not happy not in the slightest. The victims had been comign rather slowly and he didn't like it. Pushing himself his his feet he glanced towards the blood soaked knife before just tossing it on the floor. jericho wasn't a very tidy person you litereally had to wear boots to come into his area ******** massive moots to make sure you didn't step on anything sharp. Unless of course someone had been in to tidy around then you were safe. He slowly made his way towards the chair in the middle of the toom sitting down on it and slowly spinning himself around his eyes fixed on the ceiling. It wasn't long before he heard his door open. letting out a small sigh had someone brough him something. His spinning came to a stop he lowered his head so he could see the person....It was only. Milia.

"Hey, I need someone who can actually fight to help me pick up Calvin from 317 WesT 77th Street? Seems he got himself tangled with the De Lucas. So interested?"

Pick up Calvin? captured by the De Luca? He let out a small sigh. Well they hadn't brought anyone for him to torture so why should he do anything about it unless Calvin was going to bring him someone. He laid his head back on the backrest of the chair and started spinning around again. "No." he replied simply short and right to the point. Wasn't Calvin someone who worked under her? Well he only listened to the leader ******** everyone else. Maybe going to the De Luca place would be productive though. Hmm he would see that ********. Just what he needed he had been trying to keep away from her.

Slowly he pushed himself to his feet making his way towards the brunette letting his hand slowly raise until it laid under her chin. "So its just going to be....Me....and....you?" he questioned he wasn't sure how many of the De Luca's were around but....he was sure they would severly outnumber just the two of them. maybe trying the resolve would be best for now. The would most likely call right back right? "If they call back give me the phone."

Devoted Friend

X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_ Annalesia Arianna Ferrari

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image ╰☆╮

User Image

X_X The young De Luca glanced towards the t.v. every now and then. "Awesome" She was her reply to the girl's reply of things going well. Then raised an eyebrow as she mentioned crocodile shears, throwing her off a bit, untill the girl pulled out her cell phone to show her what she was talking about "Oh that looks so cool" she said, which was the truth, the shears were pretty cool looking. She then looked up at the girl as she started to give her a little history lesson on the crocodile shears, nodding every now and then to let her know she was listening. She couldn't help but shiver a bit, at what the thing was ment for. She sure does feel sorry for the poor b*****d that she uses that on. The girl herself was a bit violent at times, but never to the point of dismembering someone. Sure she's given a few guys a few broken bones or two, but that was totally different thing. "Dru, remind me to never get on your bad side!" she said with a small laugh, of couse it was something she could never forget, she was only joking.

X_X She then let out a small laugh as the girl stated her reason for not taking the cell phone "True that..." She said, looking towards the t.v. Her attention soon went back over to the crazy girl as she got excited about some guy named Jericho, what kind of name was Jericho? Raising an eyebrow as she stated that he was a torture expert for the other guys, the Pisano's? That wasn't good. "Dear, you know it's not a really good idea to get romantically involved with... one of them, right?" She asked, but more or less stated. Which was true, what if he ends up trying to use her? It made the girl almost questioned the torture expert's loyality. "What? Me? Oh No" She answered, the girl's question if she had anyone "I mean I dated a couple of guys back in high school... but let's just say they bored me and just wasn't worth my time" She said, thinking back to those California 'Surfer' boys, which exactly what they where, boys.

X_X "Haven't really found anyone worth my time, you know" She said, glancing to the t.v once more, before looking back at the other girl "Yes, I've been living California, not doing much, but going to school, parties, and keeping up with my training" she said, leaning back on the couch a bit. When she was living here, she wasn't allowed to go to school like a regular girl, for her protection of course. So instead she was home schooled. But when she moved to California, no one really knew her or things about her family, so she was able to be a regular teen for four years. Of course she was never a regular teenage girl, but she tried to be. "So how have things been here? Has my idiote brother stayed out of trouble?" She asked, knowing how her brother could get a times.

[ Out Of Candy!: !!]

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Noel let out a groan, where was he before he went on that minor bender? Didn't Drusilla have a prisoner? He was pretty sure she did? Her basement was most likely the place to go. Slipping or rather staggering out of the club he had currently been in he covered his mouth with the back of one of his hands......He felt kind of dizzy and sick. Slipping a cigerette box out of his pocket he pulled one out slipping it between his lips and lighting it up. Once his box was back in his pocket he proceeded to search them.

[******** where did I leave my keys." Yeah drunk out of his head he was going to go for a drive. He was lucky he hadn't seen any of the Pisano's because well in this condition he was sure that catching him wouldn't be a problem at all. How bad would that be having the De Luca leader in the possession. Oh well he had gotten into his car now and well struggled to get the key in. Managing to finally start the car up he started to drive he was going the way with the least cops around because the way he was driving he would be pulled over on sight.

Where did Dru live again? Oh Yeah he let out a small groan she was a good worker but damn was she a crazy b***h and she talked way too much. He got a headache just thinking about it or maybe that was just the alcohol. It didn't take long for him to get there but well....he had almost crashed a few times almost ran over at least a couple of people. Heading towards the door almost pausing to lightly lean against the door frame. He had smoked his cig in the car and was just about to spark another one. Pushing open the door lightly he walked in the light burning his eyes slightly as he made his way into the living room. "Party but I wasn't invited eh?" He questioned raising an eyebrow "Nobody even bothered to invite me?" He glanced around until his eyes it the basement. Everyone seemed to be well looking there. Cocking his head to the side he peeked though the door. "Who's he.....And wheres Dru keep the alcohol?"

Maybe I just want to fly, I want to live I don't want to die
                                                              Maybe I just want to breath , Maybe I just don't believe , Maybe you're the same as me
                                                              We see things they'll never see
                                                              You and I are gonna live forever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff