Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Bookkeeper

Adriana looked around quickly to see any escape exits and anything else she should take note of.

"I guess I should say hello I've been raised to be a lady...unlike some people," She looked at Kate. "But first can I have a cigarette I haven't had one yet they're in my purse with my lighter."

She nodded to her purse that was still on her shoulder.

"After all Sarah hate's it when I smoke around her and I only got up a little bit before meeting her." Adriana said. "You can even look threw it if you want. Didn't really bring anything important."

It was true all that was in her purse was her wallet, (with only cash about twenty dollars), a few pens, pepper spray, gum, her cell phone (one of them) and her cigarettes and lighter.

OOC:

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

James 'Jamie' Anderson
De Lucas personal lawyer

Jamie was trying to not roll his eyes, he was in court with one of the De Luca boys, a runner about 17, who had 'allegedly' setting a fire to a (Pisano) ware house. The DA really didn't have much the only witness was a known druggy and the only physical evidence was a foot print that was the same size and kind the boy had.

A size 9 and the shoe was a Nike... so they didn't have anything they just wanted to get something to get to the De Luca's. This was one of the moments Jamie wondered how the DA hadn't lost his job and been replaced. But still he'd been asked to take care of this so he would and then teas the DA a bit about losing to him...again.

OOC:

Suit

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Malcolm snorted a laugh as Annalesia asked a rhetorical question about his actions. "No one. I just wanted to. What's so bad about that? You know you liked it." The male sat up better on the bed and listened as Lesia and Evee conversed. Malcolm kept an amused smile that played about his lips the entire time he observed. It was hilarious that the other boy would think Lesia would sleep with the enemy. Sure, Malcolm wouldn't have minded at all, but it seemed she was horrified over the idea. And then again, maybe it was an act she was putting on for her friend.

The talk between the two was now focused on Isabella. A topic he'd wished would be erased from his memory. That betrayed look across that sweet girl's face was enough to make even Malcolm's chest tighten. It was something he would have to force himself to forget, and never look back. The next time he saw Izzy, he wouldn't try to get together with her. No, he would only apologize and then deal in business. There was no sense in playing with her feelings. She was hurt and didn't deserve Malcolm's selfish attitude.

The Pisano make was brought out of his train of thought by Lesia telling him he needed a shower. The male rose to a standing position and feigned being hurt by her words, "That hurts Lesia, really." He then broke character and smiled, "Fine, I'll go do that. This is still the nicest kidnapping experience I've been in by the way." Mackie winked at the girl before moving past Evee and ruffling the kid's hair to try and annoy him. Why Malcolm found so much joy in trying to bug the poor kid, he didn't know. Maybe because it was so easy.

Mackie found the bathroom easy enough and shut the door, locking it behind him. He found it strange to be here. Why was Lesia even trying to keep him there? And treating him so nice. If Alessandra was in Lesia's position, Malcolm would be bound to a chair with sharp instruments breaking his skin. He shivered to think that he very well could have been in that situation, considering the De Lucas have a female Jericho in their midst.

He got in the shower and stayed in there for a while, basking in the heat of the water. The raven-haired male looked around for the shampoo and found an array of very feminine smells. What was with girls and smelling like a fruit-tart? But still, he had wine in his hair (dried too). And clean was clean, the smell would fade eventually.

Once he'd finished washing, he stood in the hot water a few minutes longer before shutting the faucet off and stepping out onto the bathroom tile. He dried off then put his underwear back on, frowning that he still had no clothes and wondering where they were. He padded back to Lesia's room and said to the girl, "So, since you're being so nice to me, would you mind telling me where my clothes are? Or do you prefer that I stay like this? Because I can do that."

User Image

Lady NeeNa

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

James 'Jamie' Anderson
De Luca Lawyer

"Court is dismissed tell tomorrow at 11:00 am," the judge, an older man with a slight English accent, said. "And I hope to see some real evidence tomorrow."

With that he left Jamie said a few words to his client before exiting the court room flashing an oh so charming smile at the DA as he left. Jamie pulled out his cell phone before texting Even.

To Evee
From Jamie
Be a good boy for me and tell the big man
Or whoever is in charge right now that the case is a flop.
Unless the DA gets some hard evidence
By tomorrow the boy will be out by dinner tomorrow.

Jamie then called Adriana work phone, it went to voicemail.

"Must still be at coffee with Sarah," he shrugged knowing she kept her work phone at home when meeting her 'civilian' friends as she called them.

OOC:
User Image
Evee: Office Assistant to the De Luca Corporation

Evee heard her talk about how she seemed awful upset about everything. He took a sip of his coffee. As he listened about the hands and the sleeping. Uh-huh. She heard her tell him to sush or wait and Pisano. Right. He heard about how a one night stand. He thought about it. As he just continued to drink his coffee drink. He smiled "Not much, just you know he isn't really wearing much clothes and the two of you were cuddling. But yeah you are probably...right"

He shrugged. This wasn't as exciting as he had hoped it to be. So she was upset about Malcolm. And soon heard her talk to him now. About doing a good job. Well yeah he did a great job. Didn't get shot, so you know it was all breaking his way. He admitted "Yeah she's sort of my friend now. We seem to have a lot in common. Part of the gang without having a job that involves a weapon. And, bake. We're gonna do something soon. How was your evening? Did you do what you wanted to do...."

The raven haired boy listened about how he was the only person to know about how he was it. He knew Malc and Vic knew and nobody else. He shrugged. He wouldn't tell anybody. And here's why? It took effort. He said "So why is he....here?"

Figured he'd ask. He soon heard about how the evening. Well good. And heard about Flynn. He admitted he could do well enough. Evee admitted "Haven't seen Flynn for..ever. And made a new friend. And so what is going on here? Like...why are we keeping him here secretly?"

He felt his phone vibrate and took it out. He read it. He wanted Evee to be a good boy and tell Toni that the case is a flop. DA needs evidence. Boy would be out. He text back

To Jamie
From Evee
And what if I want to be a bad boy, Jamie?
I'll tell Toni when I see her.
And, who are we letting out?
I sort of lost caring who got caught and who didn't ....
since forever.
What's up Jamie?

He pressed SEND. Evee soon saw Malcolm come out of the bathroom with nothing but his underwear. Well wasn't that just special? Though seriously he felt like this was the nicest kidnapping ever. He thought about it. How would he prefer it? Evee asked "Um do I need to bring clothes for him or....are we winging it?"

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

James 'Jamie' Anderson
De Luca lawyer

Jamie looked at the text from Even and tried not to roll his eyes.

To Jamie
From Evee
And what if I want to be a bad boy, Jamie?
I'll tell Toni when I see her.
And, who are we letting out?
I sort of lost caring who got caught and who didn't ....
since forever.
What's up Jamie?

He sighed before texting Even back.

To Evee
From Jamie
If you're a bad boy I'll spank you
that a good reason for you?
And as for who some kid named Ryan Kline.
A runner about seventeen charged with arson.
What's up? Not very much I've been in court for the last three hours.

Jamie then hit send on his phone before getting in his car to drive over to his office and drop some things off.

OOC: ugggg bad post. stare

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Hey no. No touching!"

Jericho couldn't help but grin Milia seemed to be crumbling and rather quickly His hand being whacked away even if it wasn't too hard. "Why not Mil-i-a?" He teased saying her name slowly he really seemed to be effecting her in the way he wanted didn't he? It was so fun.

"I wouldn't be screaming..."

He really hoped that she had gotten his message for Alessandra He wasn't sure how she was going to take it since it was hardly civil but then again it was to be expecting from the way she had spoken to him last time he had seen her. It wasn't long before the brunette ducked under his arm and seemed to make her escape. It was highly amusing for him how quickly she had done it. With that he checked his phone Kate. Well it seemed like he didn't have to reply sincewhen Milia left it seemed Kate had arrived and with company.

"Now Angel would you like to say hello Jericho? before we tie you to a chair and play our own game?"

He raised an eyebrow letting out a shrug. "Its more fun when they can fight back at least a little Katie." He replied before he slowly made his way towards his new visitor glacing over her he lightly licked his lips. he wondered how much of a fight she would actually put up. Raising an eyebrow as she spoke.

"I guess I should say hello I've been raised to be a lady...unlike some people,"

"But first can I have a cigarette I haven't had one yet they're in my purse with my lighter."

"After all Sarah hate's it when I smoke around her and I only got up a little bit before meeting her."

"You can even look threw it if you want. Didn't really bring anything important."

Oh so Adriana was making demands and so soon. How cute. He couldn't help but grin at that taking a step away he placed himself sitting back on the couch putting his feet up on the coffee table. "Do what you want." he replied his attention they moved back towards Kate....."So when did you get out? I mean I hadn't heard anything its been boring without you and people think they can speak to me how they ******** please."
User Image

Katherine heard Jericho as he seemed to think it was more fun when they fought back. Well whatever. As long as they tied her down when they were going to sleep she didn't really care. It was his present after all. He could do whatever he wanted with her. She shrugged "It is your present, you can do whatever you want with it. But figured without me, that the Pisano's didn't get you anything to play with. How the ******** do they survive as a gang when it seems they can't capture people?"

She moved so that she was closer to Jericho. Because she hadn't seen him an awful long time. She as also excited to see him torture someone. To see him dig and cut and sneak into her head. This thought was soon broken by Adriana...who, honestly, was being a bother. Kate flipped her off as she retorted "Well explains why you have such a little b***h tone when you talk. Plus, I don't need to be a lady to get what I want. Right Jer-Bear?"

She listened about how she wanted a cigarette. She didn't get why she was pointing to her own purse while talking about them being in it. Kate sighed as she walked over to her and grabbed the purse from the girls shoulders and walked to where a chair was, She flipped the purse open and looked through it. Cap. Full of crap. Not even a decent enough amount of money. She sighed as she tossed her the cigarettes and lighter as she shrugged "So you are saying you won't be fun to cut up, huh? What a lame present your turning out to be"

Katherine soon saw Jericho sit on the couch as he asked her. She walked over to him as she sat on his lap, She turned her back to Adriana as she stared at Jericho. Hearing about his boredom. Kate smiled "Got out at like 4 am today. Seems like they can't hold me for longer when its just assault. And they do? So you aren't getting the fear you want? Should I have a confrontation with someone? Did i even miss anything while I was locked up?"

She lent forward and kissed him roughly, she broke the kiss by pulling his bottom lip. She admitted "I've been bored out of my mind without you Jericho. You wouldn't believe how weak the other chicks in prison are. They talk big but you stab them with a plastic fork and all of a sudden they cry like bitches."

Her attention went to Adriana as she asked "So Angel or whatever the ******** your name is, do you have any fears you'd like to share before we start?"

Where the ******** am I?Jericho's shithole apartment
Who's here?Adi & Jericho...

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Bookkeeper

'Remained calm and collected' her mind told Adriana as she lit her cigarette. 'You will be fine just remember deep breaths calm look, keep the mask in place.'

"So Angel, do you have any fears you'd like to share before we start?" Kate asked. Adriana almost scoffed yes she had fears, spiders, snakes and she wasn't that big on being sliced into again. But she wasn't going to tell Kate that.

"Now that would be telling," she said coolly, keeping her mask on. Her hands were shaking a bit but still...

'Breath in and out,' he mind added. 'You are a good actress, you can do this.'

OOC:

Devoted Friend

User Imagex Ridex_x Loftx_xClosetx_x Outfitx_x Tunes

XX ██ The De Luca S P Y ██ █████████████████████████████

x_x The dark haired girl couldn't help but mentally grin and laugh at his reaction. How adorable. She would of never expected a guy like him to be blushing like that. It really was cute. Turning her head to see his eyes widen a bit, she pulled her legs down, crossing them, as she sat up. Looking at him, as he pushed himself up. Her eyes trailing after him, having another scheme up her sleeves. Well she didn't have any sleeves at the moment, but you get the point. Hopping off the bed, she followed behind him. "A shower does sound like a good idea" She said with a smirk "Lucky my shower has room for two" She teased into his left ear, ash she ran her finger across his back from his right shoulder to his left.

x_x Giving him a peck on the cheek, she walked past him not looking back, she took her bra off, dropping it to the ground. Stepping into her shower, she closed the shower door, taking her bottom off, tossing that out, as she turned on the shower. Yep, she just teased and shower jacked the lazy hitman. Now this could go two ways, he goes back and wait for his turn... Or actually join her. Honestly she didn't care either way, unlike her cousin, she really wasn't that shy about being naked infront of someone she knew. Her money was on him waiting, since well he was blushing so hard, he probably didn't have the guts to join her. Then again he could always suprise her, again, and actually join her for a shower. Feeling the warm water all over her skin, she closed her eyes, humming a bit to herself.

[ ooc;; Oh lord, took be forever to actually type this! I kept laughing! u.u - ]

██ ▌ I'm Stronger Then I Let On_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"It is your present, you can do whatever you want with it. But figured without me, that the Pisano's didn't get you anything to play with. How the ******** do they survive as a gang when it seems they can't capture people?"

Jericho raised an eyebrow so Kate would really let him do anything he wanted that brought some amusing ideas into his head to try just to see if that was what she actually meant. He couldn't help but grin slightly. "Anything Katie are you sure you won't get mad?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. It wasn't long before Kate seemed to close in on him slightly. Well well this was getting interesting. It was then that Kater let her opinion about the girl known.

"Well explains why you have such a little b***h tone when you talk. Plus, I don't need to be a lady to get what I want. Right Jer-Bear?"

The dark haired male let out a small shrug he didn't really mind either way kate usuaslly got what she wanted one way or another and it was usually enjoyable.It wasn't too long after he had sat on the couch that Kate sat on his lap. He smirked slightly a rough kiss oh how he enjoyed them a bite on hs lip she was talking again about her experience in prison. Jericho rolled his eyes eh? That was when he dumped Kate back off of hislap and laid her back on the couch pushing himself back to his feet he his way towards the other woman.

Jericho then slapped his fist on the wall behind her raising an eyebrow since his arm was now dangerously close to Adriana's head. "So what kind of game would you like to play?" he questioned

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Bookkeeper

Jericho slapped his fist on the wall behind her raising an eyebrow since his arm was now dangerously close to Adriana's head.

"So what kind of game would you like to play?" he questioned

Adriana felt her mask starting to crack as she jumped slightly at the sound and her breathing was unsteady, she really didn't get into the fights or anything. Yes she could shoot and knew self defense but she wasn't much of a fighter.

'Focus, think, breath, don't look him in the eyes,' her mind said. 'What is he thinking, how would this play out, maybe I should carry a gun?'

"I...I'd rather not play a game with you," she said voice trembling ever so slightly. She'd seen Dru's 'games' with prisoners and she'd been told Jericho was just as bad.

OOC:
User Image

Katherine listened to Jericho as he asked her to repeat herself. Because he thought that she'd get mad. Meh, she didn't think that he would do anything that pissed her off. Even if he went so far as to play with Adi in the whole no clothes capacity, she doubted that she would feel threatened. She did love when he grinned like that. Meant that something fun was going to happen. She gave a nod "Yes, I meant it. Anything you want. And maybe not. Depends, are you going to sleep with her while I'm in the same apartment?"

She listened to Adi as she said it would be telling, blah blah blah she felt so bored with this girl. So very bored. And they were kissing and then it seemed he wanted to play with his new toy. Meh, whatever she wanted to do. Yada yada. She sat down on the couch as she figured he could have a lot of fun. She heard him ask what game to play with Adriana. and Andri's voice was trembling. Mmm. She smiled "I guess that means its your choice of games Jer"

Where the ******** am I?Jericho's shithole apartment
Who's here?Adi & Jericho...

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Bookkeeper

Adriana's stress was at its 'high' point and her mask was snapping. Then she just snapped, she could only take so much and her bi-polar wasn't well managed anyways, just dealt with. Only a select few even knew about it, Jamie, Sarah and maybe Dru.

She didn't even realize her hands were moving until they had almost reached Jericho's throat and grabbed on. A slightly insane giggle came out of her mouth, she knew Kate or Jericho himself would stop her once they knew what she was doing but to be honest she didn't care. If he was at least a little upset it would be worth it.

OOC: Hope this is okay, I wanted to show her 'bi-polar ish' side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff