Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

So Mia felt like she was intruding on something. It seemed as if Jericho and Boss were a few seconds away from this office being used for a totally different purpose. And so she really didn't want to be here. That and this office...well it was freaking scary. So the sooner that she got the hell out of here the better. Sure she wasn't brave enough to say this out loud but for now she just had to think about it. She did heard Jericho state to just kill him. Valentine said "Why would we save him if we're just gonna kill him? That...doesn't make sense to me"

She soon heard the threats. So wait wait, they were getting Calvin back to just kill him. How the hell...was this working out for people. This wasn't logical at all. But Jericho who must be into some really sick stuff....seemed to like it. Okay, was Mia the one sane person? Okay. Never mind, just let it go. The sooner they went the sooner they got this all done. So why was it taking so long? And was glad the boss agreed so let us get going. Right? Soon she heard Jericho talk to her which made Mia cautiously back up three steps. Hey if she had to run for it, ever inch counted right? She heard his question. Milia admitted "Sure, if you are into the fetish"

Which was true. That and he asked that like if it wasn't he'd be pissed. And then he growled which made it so she was now pretty much past the door frame as she soon heard him tell her to make it physical. Yeah, because a technological bomb was that ******** easy. She was feeling a little bit insulted by how the other was demanding her to just make a bomb. Like it was ******** easy. And that upset Milia to the point that she told him "I can't just make a bomb. not like I'm the ******** weapons fairy that taps it and it gets done. Why don't you make it?"

Milia listened to the other. About how he was almost important. Well yeah, if his codes were hard to decipher he would have been more important. Anyway she did need her techies. And she soon was still motioning for the whole going to get him. She heard about how...apparently he did what. Mia sighed "Well he obviously told them enough about me and a weapon. Or else I wouldn't have gotten a call right?"

She heard about how they were going to get him. Wait, they weren't going to kill him right? Because then they could just keep him there. She soon told Jericho that she'd get him someone to clean it. Well super. Just as long as it wasn't mia, she didn't give a s**t what Jericho did in his office or who entered it. She soon heard the other tell Jericho that it was good. Well that was super. She soon heard her ask about her shooting a gun. Mia admitted "You can thank video games for my ability to shoot a gun."

She took a gun realizing that she'd need one. Oh joy. she walked and followed the group. As she did she walked and walked and talked about. She heard about how the other...moaned. Aw gross. Okay she really had to not get out of her office more often. She heard what she wanted. Yeah yeah. She went to the elevator as she heard the other ask her about it. Milia gave a nod as she told her "I can do that. Shut down electricity. No problem. Do need my laptop though"

And so she pressed the 4th floor and she figured she could dash out and dash in. She listened about how she wanted to go to security cameras and identify every single soul. The other listened about how...every single soul. god it. No cops in 5 km. Got it. Three exists. She could do that. She then saw the door open the elevator as she requested "Keep the doors open for a few seconds"

She ran and ran down the hallway and into her office as she took her Luvagalio laptop. Mmm, this was her baby. It had a Blu-ray drive, 128GB solid-state drive, a built-in USB memory stick and MP3 player, and a curious "integrated screen-cleaning" feature. And she was able to mod it to have 1 TB. Mmm, even thinking about this made her really happy. If she had a sex drive this laptop would totally light it. She ran back as she entered the exit and took it out, turning it on. She listened about what she wanted "All right, I'll get the floor plans. and hack into the police database to track the cars and make sure they aren't in a 5KM. Hmm, three exits can do. I'll get the cameras from the street and can probably make it where I can manipulate the green and red lights we get if you want me to do that....what else? I can get whatever camera feed is in the apartment. No problemo."

She followed them as they got into the car she got in and started to well do what she did best. She first went into the main database of the De Lucas and she then cracked the codes and got deeper, into Dru's area. And got deeper as she told her "All right there's only cameras for the basement....and I see Calvin. It seems that the apartment is hers and she only has it. Do you want me to shut down her electricity now?"

Where Am I Now?: Jericho's Office
Who's With Me?: Nobody

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Sounds like he is almost important,"

"He did what?"

"Let's get that son of..."

Jericho was at least trying to tidy around alittle but with Alessandra's boots he was pretty sure that she wouldn't have to worry about getting stabbed by stepping on anything. It wasn't long though before he sound himself distracted though. He did what? When those words came out of her mouth his eyes were instantly on the dark haired woman as he cocked his head to the side. Oh she was annoyed now if she wasn't already. He couldn't help but enjoy it. The look on her face the tone she was speaking in although she pushed herself off of the table

"I will get you a real person so you can have fun with if you at least pick up the knifes from the floor."

he couldn't help but smirk at that. Oh really? He lightly shook his head. "Better the knives be around your feet that getting stabbed when you sit down or when you reach for something on the table." he said simply it was true he would prefer them around his feet infinate access different shapes and sizes so he could cause more damage. Hell just make a bed of knifes and kick his victim over onto them. How fun. Even if it would well.....Kill them. Maybe something like drawing pins would be better, a nice bed of drawing pins small a b*****d to get out andwouldn't kill you if you landed on them wrong or at least he didn't think so.

"It is up to you, mutilation and screams or little squealing... if you get lucky."

"I will get you an assist.. no. maybe a personal maid or someone who is willing to clean your mess."

Well both of them would be a good mix squealing and screaming at the same time? Oh music to his ears. It seemed as though they were getting ready to go and well Jericho didn't have to worry since it seemed like Alessandra had everything covered. Although twisted Fetishist freak geeks that didn't sound good.....His eyes trailed towards Mia as he cocked his head to the side. He hoped she got shot or something so he had to wrench the bullet out as painfully as possible. Yeah hummer he was find with that. Althoguh it was no surprise he had seen quite a few hummers that she owned. He never touched them though since well his hands were usually covered in blood unlike now. It wasn't long before they were standing and waiting for the elevator and their leader seemed to be bothered. The purr was certainly something he liked to hear. Even if it wasn't him that had brought it on.

"For the contrary Jericho, you can kill their boss I give a damn about him."

"I want his head hanging on my bedroom wall, that way everything I open my eyes I can look at him and tell him to ******** off."

Oh really? Well that wouldn't be good for Noel he was sure but he guessed anything to please his darling leader. He watched as she shivered and couldn't resist taking a step towards her raising one of his hands to roughly grip onto her chin That purr that laugh did she know how much she was turnign him on right now?. Yes Jericho was bold. "Oh how....Thoughful of you." he replied He kind of enjoyeed that she wanted his head on her wall. It was an amusing thought. "But I think you would be way more sexy if you beat him a little first A-le-ssa." he teased saying her name almost slowly to add a little empthsis. "Even more sexy if you beat him without the use of aids.....I mean wouldn't you love having their leader....On his knees....begging you for mercy before you put him out of his misery." He was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to resist that kind of visual. Once the Elevator arrived he let his hand slowly slide away from her her chin letting his index finger trail down the middle of her collar bone almost getting to her chest before he pulled it away letting her get into the Elevator close behind her. That was when more technical talk seemed to come. Needless to say Jericho wasn't a very technical person. Slipping onto teh back seat he laid down across it

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

Her blue eyes sparkle in desire as Jericho reply, challenging her authority. He was such a wild spirit, she craved to tame him down to his bones. She wanted to shatter all his hopes and replace them with lust. He could be an expert with weapons but she was an expert at other things, corrupting was one of them. I don't think I will have to sit down on the table, personally I like to lay down on the floor and....WOW earth calling Alessandra! She shock her head side to side, pushing out the sinful thoughts out of her head. I need to focus! I think the lack of wooohoo what I'm even thinking!?

" Errrr...and I thought you were the smart one." Alessandra mentally slap herself on the face, why they where saving him? Because they needed to know how much the other gang knew, she need to know exactly word by word what Calvin reveal. If he didn't reveal anything important she will just punch him on the face, order Jericho to break him a few ribs and then let him go. But if he revealed a crucial information she was going to practicer her shooting with him. Or way better! She could order Mia to practice her shooting using Calvin. Bad bad girl! "He is still part of the gang, I can't turn my back on my people. There's no honor in that." The Americans way of thinking was seriously crawling into their heads and messing up with their principles. " I need to know what did he exactly told them, so you can fix this mess." She reply under her breath. Period there was no more talking.

"Lucky for you, you are our ears and eyes out there. You will stay in the car so the gun is for self dense while we get out Calvin." It was her way of telling Mia; you are responsible for your own life. Keep your eyes open and don't hesitate to shoot anyone who looks suspicious. Jericho action caught her by surprise, her mouth open in disbelief as he talk. Her green gaze was fix on him. I can't belief he is touching me in public! Mia will flip out! She wanted to laugh with her last thought, Mia will literally puke in the elevator. Her imagine begin working; she suddenly find herself in her room. There was a female beating the crap out of Noel, she stab him with her stiletto heels causing him to cry. The imagine was way better than having sex. "I hate you." She could feel her body melting down as his finger trail across her skin.

Teasing, teasing was something that made her anxious and usually she end up doing things without thinking. She nod as Mia said she need a laptop. As soon as Mia walked out of the elevator she launch at Jericho "Will you get him for me?" Alessandra asked in flirty tone, she lock her fingers on his hair "I won't be satisfy until I have him kneel down and it's all your fault." She growled, her teeth clench together as she pull his hair. "I might kill you for teasing me before, your such a naughty boy." Alessandra lean forward her teeth lock on his lower lip as she suck it, from the corner of her eye she say Mia walking back and she quickly let him go.

She unlock the car door, open it and step inside. Driver seat. Her lips curl up as she place the seat belt. "Only in the basement? Is there any camera outside the building? I need to know who else in inside," She turn on the engine, and drive out of the underground parking lot. "Is the basement door work with power? Make sure it's not a panic room before cutting off the power." Her blue eyes flicked to the mirror, she turn left "What is the address?"

outfit
Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla was thinking about her townhouse. This townhouse was...nice. She loved it. It had taken forever to custom the basement so it was sound proof. As well as could be locked from the outside. It was the overly high teched out thing that she had end up doing. And it seemed that the other sort of wanted to....have her blow it up. Well that was a waste. She decided "I'm going to do something else, leave it to fate. Take my most treasured items and then if i come back and they blew up my townhouse well then i'll just figure its nothing i could do. Since I really don't want to leave all my wondrous torture instruments and it took forever to build that basement. So...I hope its okay"

Since it was obvious that she was...angry.So compromise. Plus this way she could write a message to Jericho. So that worked, right? And she'd pack up her favourite instruments so that if Jericho did end up taking a souvenir, he didn't take her favourite one. Sure enough though, it seemed that the darling second in command was snapped at her. Told her that he could make it on his own, wasn't going to baby his drunk butt. Was uber angry. She gave a nod as she told her "Got it. I just need to get a few things"

She then went down to her basement as she smiled "Oh Calvin, it seems that my boss wants me to blow up this place. But lucky for you I love Jericho too much to have him blown up by saving your worthless little butt. So...going to do something even better"

The unstable torture expert went to her wall as she whistled to herself and picked out well ten weapons that she had worked so hard to get. As in spent her hard earned salary. Thus she looked and hmmd. She pouted, aw she couldn't take the The Judas Cradle. It wouldn't fit into her seat. And as she looked at the best torture device to leave Chris in for everyone to find. And hey, now she didn't even have to fill her house with gas. Just you know slowly torture death. And if they got him, super, if not then all the better. So she put her hand on her Brazen Bull. No, she would think about it.

Anyway in her bag she took her breast ripper, head crusher, saw torture instrument, The spanish tickler, Lead Sprinkler, Knee splitter, and of course the crocidile shears.She put them in the bag as she smiled and told him " but they do want you dead it seems. So don't worry darling, just so you remember me with your very last breathe...I'll make sure to make it really painful"

She went and took her The Brazen Bull and she put it into the middle of the room. She then went and got well a bit of wood so that she could start a fire on it. For you see, When a victim is placed inside the brazen bull, he or she is slowly burned to death. She then dragged his limp body as he screamed.You could hear it, you know.

She then went and wrote on the floor:

Dear Jericho
seems we missed each other
see what happens when you don't call in advanced?
But as a parting gift, for me to you
Take whatever you want from my wall of tools.
And remember to call me (pretty soon I'll think you just don't care)
#555-0914

She then looked and gave a nod, walking out of the basement with her bag of torture instruments and walked and walked. And she got into her car. She told her "Well I sort of am just going to keep my townhouse as it is. If I blow it up I won't be able to sell it and move."

With that she drove and drove and drove. She soon drove away and made her way to Toni's house. Drove and drove for what felt like, a very long time. Drove and drove. And of course made it to Toni's house. She smiled as she attempted to comfort "So we are here. Now do you want to go in or do you want to talk about what's wrong?"

Where Is She?Dru's House - living room

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"He is still part of the gang, I can't turn my back on my people. There's no honor in that."

"I need to know what did he exactly told them, so you can fix this mess."

It was a given that Calvin was going to tell them what he had told the De Luca and well he was sure he would get to have a piece of the b***h. oh the screams. He knew that Mia wouldn't like that thought......Oh well who was he kidding he didn't really care what Mia wouldn't like. He didnt listen to her that was obvious. If the nerd eanted something she could ******** pay him like Alessandra did. She did seem surprised when he caught her chin with his hand......That was the thing about Jericho, He was...Unpredicable. he saw the shock on her face as her mouth hung open. He could so easily let out a little frustration and force his lips against hers. Hell her mouth already open he wouldn't even have to push his tongue into it. it would just easily slide in.

He managed to refrain from doing so though her green eyes fixed on him....Hmmm that was most likely how she drew men in even though he knew she had her own charms as well her eyes were just. He lightly licked his lips a devious smirk slowly forming across his features at least there was someone in the elevator what would accept his attention and she seemed to be enjoying it.

"I hate you."

Slwoly leaning into her ear he let his eyes drift closed before he spoke. "Alessa. Show me how much you hate me?" he commented before he pulled back. taking a step away from her breaking the light contact it seemed she was dying to do something though and once Mia was out of the elevator she launched at him which in turn made her force him back against one of the elevator walls his hands moving to grip onto the railing. A small purr escaped from his lips as he felt himself pinned......Pinned between Alessandra and the elevator It was then she spoke.

"Will you get him for me?"

"I won't be satisfy until I have him kneel down and it's all your fault."

Her tone made his legs weak as her fingerslightly curled a lock of his hair around them. See he had told her that she would enjoy that alot better having Noel kneeling and begging before her. The growl that came out from her as she spoke turned him on his hands moving to rest on her hips. It was then she tugged roughly on his hair forcing his head to tilt back. "Alessa." he moaned.

"I might kill you for teasing me before, your such a naughty boy."

before he even had chance to reply he watched as she leaned forward capturing his bottom lip as the lest word came out of her mouth A small purr escaping from the back of his throat as she tugged and sucked on his lip. Oh he could tell their leader was going to be alot of fun he was sure this was the first time that he had....Had the oppitunity to do something like this with her she was usually so busy as for killing him. Oh she wouldn't who would she get to grill her victims then.

Oh well they seemed to be on their way now. Letting otu a smirk he could still give her suggestions while they were in the car even if Mia wouldn't like it all that much. "His head mounted on the wall wouldn't you prefer to cement him into the wall?.....It gives you the option to tease him....Spit in his face....Hell you could even go into the other room and give something a nice crack. Its not fun when your victims are dead....You don't get a reaction. Wouldn't you like their leader at your mercy every day." he was sure she would enjoy that. hell he could give her ideas as she beats the ******** out f him since she wanted him to get Noel....It shouldn't be too hard to catch a drunk right?
A digital murder
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine

Milia was of course ignoring the crap out of Jericho. Why? Because he scared her. So why would she want to pay attention to someone who scared her. She listened to how the boss had insulted her. Yeah she was smart in computer coding. Technology. She could mod the s**t out of anything. Build robots. But she wasn't smart when it came to the whole people things. She simply frowned. Not really going to argue with that. She walked and walked as she heard about how Calvin was part of their gang. Obviously. And couldn't turn her back on her people. Well that was really really happy about that. She gave a nod "Good because finding a good computer geek gets hard"

She heard about how she was the ear and eyes out there. So pretty much give them an ear piece so that she could tell them if a cop came by. She went through her messanger bag. She found it and handed an ear piece to them as she told them "Not going to be any good to be the eyes and ears if you can't hear me. I'll be able to talk to you guys through these and have made a channel that they can't hack through"

She didn't know if Jericho was interested in it but at least the boss could do well. She didn't mind if she had to use it for self defense. Sounded way way way better than doing something bad. She had left, they flirted she came back they stopped. The brunette went in as she gave a nod and she soon went to street cameras to the address. She then went and got the floor layout. The beauty of most townhouses being historical is that you could get public records. She got it and soon saw the basement was working. She went into it and she soon zoomed in to the keypad as she saw Dru go to it and she then told her "It seems that there is a keypad connected to the door that she has a code to. But I got something that I'll give you, just plug it in and press enter."

She then went as she saw people exit the house through the cameras as she told her "Seems everyone is leaving. we have a female who looks like she's in her early twenties, we have a male in his early twenties, another girl who i can't see very well. And then hold on where's the raven haired chick"

She went back to the basement and saw it as she saw what she was doing "Yeah we should probably hurry. Seems that along with a message for Jericho Dru has put Calvin into a bronze bull thing and is setting it on fire. Sooo yeah. The address is 317 WesT 77th Street. She apparently is going to kill him slowly. Something about burning him to death. Hopefully we get him before he burns to death. Also seems that the place is empty. Let me check the cops"

She then went and hacked into the police department. And as she typed and typed she told the others "And seems we got no police cars. Closest one is about....going to say 7 km away. But he's on a break. So, we should be good if we go right now"

Where Am I Now?: Jericho's Office

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Managing to get into his car he couldn't help but notice that well everyone had left pretty sharpish. Although Drusilla did take the time to well go back in her place for a moment. Rolling down one of his windows he glanced towards Annalesia. He didn't like this plan at all. "In the car now." He commented motioning to his passengers seat. "That plan Antonia suggested...I don't like it, not a good idea. Mainly since everyone is well gone now. we don't have to worry." Hey didn't have to worry now only well....Him and Annalesia now. He wasn't going to knowing put her in the firing line so soon especially after something like this happening. In fact he didn't want her in the firing line at all.

The was they got out so quickly he was pretty sure that they were on their way it was only a matter of time. Before they were on their asses if they didn't get a move on. "They should be here soon so don't ******** about." He was pretty sure that Annalesia was a distraction so they could get away to stall the Pisano's They might not know her face but the paranoia from the drink was kicking in rather quickly. She would have to come up with a good reason to be around here so quickly after this. Hell they migth just take her in anways if she was found in the area. ******** drinking and heading here it wasn't a good thing at all.

If she didn't hurry up he might just grab her and toss her in on the back seat is she wasn't careful. Even if it mean gertting battered in the process and most likely after.

Maybe I just want to fly, I want to live I don't want to die
                                                              Maybe I just want to breath , Maybe I just don't believe , Maybe you're the same as me
                                                              We see things they'll never see
                                                              You and I are gonna live forever

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image

He is driving you crazy! Alessandra! You can't possible show any emotion to someone, you are not able to love or feel anything for someone else. We are all replaceable. Alessandra Carlotta Pisano, was stuck in one of the worst possible storms. In between being a good girl or a bad one.

Her mother was not known for being a cruel or unjust person, unlike her husband. She was what brought the family together. She was the glue to them, she held them together. She cared for everyone. Alessandra didn't want to be her, she didn't want to be able to keep up to everybody expectations. When people expect you to be good, you had to work double and if you fail; you didn't only fail yourself but everybody. She still could remember how her mother was laying down in a pound of blood...

Ten years ago she had gone out with her brothers to watch Cinderella. She was so happy that Cinderella marry the good guy that wanted to run back home to tell mommy all about it. It was around midnight when Alessandra called her parents cell phone. Not getting an answer Alessandra stepped outside the house and heard a commotion outside. She saw her mother down on the ground bleeding to death. Her father was fighting a losing battle between a big man. Scared for her life, Alessandra stood in the shadows not knowing what to do. When the guy left. Angela crawled over to her mother and father. "La mia figlia, ti amo, voi devo vedere Paulo Vivaldi, prima che sia troppo tardi. Promettami che non denominerete la polizia" said her father said before he passed out from the blood loss. She did as her father order, run to Paulo's arms with her brothers. That guy took care of her parents, the doctors save them both but the family didn't went to back to being themselves after that.

"Cowards!" She snap out from her little flashback as she slam her boot on the accelerator " Are they afraid of a little girl like me?" Alessandra hold back a laugh as she speed up, "Only four of them and they are running like rats," Alessandra lick her lips "Let's catch them, this is my gift for you Jericho." She chuckled playfully as she turn the corner. She make sure her ear piece was turn on before sticking it in her ear, she hide it with brown locks. His suggestion were tempting...she could moan every time Noel was in pain, she flashed a wide smile only to imagine it. She saw a motorcycle pass by but didn't pay attention to it.

"The place is empty? Are you sure?" Alessandra pouted angry as she turn on the last corner, she slow down as her adrenaline turn slow down giving her a slightly headache. "Shut down the power, I don't anyone to record our faces." She mumbled bored as she rolled her eyes away as she glare at the street sign. "That must be the house!" Alessandra gasp "Put your seat belts, now!" She growled. There was a male inside a car, but she had saw that car before..."He is mine!" Alessandra speed up. Before she could make any further actions, the hummer collided into his car. She could feel the sudden impact of the massive car as her body was abruptly hurled to the left but thanks to the seat belt she didn't fly around.

Before she knew it, her mind went black while thinking of Noel, she was expecting the car to be flipped upside down but instead there were shattered pieces of glass scattered everywhere. The air was filled with the sound of screeching tires, scraping metal and shattering glass. Noel's car was pinned into a tree and her hummer. Alessandra cough briskly as she unlock her seat belt " Mia watch our backs, Jericho go inside and get Calvin." Her voice was sharp but weak. She open the door, then step out. Her arm hurt like a b***h but she didn't pay attention, she was more concern in making sure if that was Noel in the car and if he was still alive.

Alessandra made her way to his car, she climb on top of the hood. She pull out a gun and aim at him "Be a doll and get out. Now." Her voice was icy and plain, she couldn't wait to have him under her grip. "Yeah, yeah stop howling in pain and get your a** here, b***h." Alessandra order. It was pay back.

"My daughter, I love you, you have to see Paulo Vivaldi, before it's too late. Promise you won't be calling the police"
                                outfit
A digital murder
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine

Milia heard the girl growl 'cowards' and she gave a nod as she heard the whole being afraid of her. Well let's hope not. And Milia had to agree .She was just glad that at least it seemed that they could get there and not have that many people to confront. But the tech wasn't an overly violent person. This worked for her. It was like they had captured a techie and became one. She was looking at it as she told her "Unless there were five people in there and four left. But I don't know. Hmm let me try something"

She then typed on her laptop so quickly that it sounded like a bunch of clicks and clicks as Mia hummed to herself. Click and Click and Clickety Click. And she said "And that is a yup. Only four people. Well obviously except for Calvin who is slowly burning alive so let us stop that if we could"

She didn't mean to keep pointing that out but it sort of sounded like people were forgetting that. Though Milia was now really really damn sure she did not want to be captured. God just seeing Calvin being burnt down, it made her feel that this worked. She soon heard her say that they should capture them. Yeah well, she could probably at least follow Drusilla's car. Since the house was in her name and that was public record. And then she could hack into it and find the DMV record for the car. She asked "Well it seems they took off in well one car. One is staying. Do you want me to track their other car?"

She heard the other tell her to shut down the power. She gave a nod and she went and typed and typed and hacked into the electricity company and then shut down Drusilla's house as she told her "Done. It should take about thirty minutes till the electricity company gets suspicious"

As she wa stold to put on her seat belt she held her computer as if it was her baby as she soon felt the car do a ca-chunk. and she was flung forward being stopped by her seatbelt. But it did make her gasp. When the car stopped she breathed in and out, okay have to be better. She went back to her computer and put it in as she heard Jericho and she gave a nod as she soon saw both and told them "I'll tell you if any police or a person comes to the door of the house. Be careful"

and with that Milia became drenched into her computer world. She of course put a bit of music on for herself so she wouldn't get bored. She just hoped they got Calvin out A-OK.

Where Am I Now?: The Car (outside Dru's house)

Devoted Friend

X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_ Annalesia Arianna Ferrari

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image ╰☆╮

User Image

X_X Listening to everything that was going on, she just nodded, she got her sister's keys and smiled. Oh, how she loved motorcycles, they were so much fun. As everyone started to leave, she followed behind, wanting to make sure everyone was somewhat ready to go, before she left. Atleast she could of just lied and said she was just walking by, if the Pisano's got here, and questioned her. For all they knew, she was just an innocent bystander. Hearing her brother's voice, as he rolled down his window, the girl looked at him, rolling her eyes a bit. 'In the Car now'? So not a good way to convice her to get in the car with him. She then went over and leaned into the window a bit "No" she simply said, looking around "Just go, I need to be around this area to get a glimce of what I'm working with anyways" She told him with a soft smile, knowing he was worried about her "Don't worry so much about me, I can take care of myself" She tried to reassure him, she was more worried for the somewhate drunken male, but if he got here alright, he could get himself away.

X_X Hearing him say that they would be here soon, she backed away from the car and nodded "Again, just go, I have to take Toni's bike anyways" She told him, as she started to walk towards it "I'll see you later" She said, mounting onto the bike, boy it was easy, but damn did her skirt go up. Oh well, she honestly didn't care, she was quite confident of herself, appearnce wise. She knew and used it to her advantage, whenever she got the chance. Starting the bike up, she put Toni's helmet on, before pulling away from Dru's town house. As she was going, she saw a Hummer, drive by, but payed it no real attnetion, untill she was about to turn the corner. She heard a crash, slowing down, she glanced behind her, seeing the same hummer against her brother's car. Her eyes widen, making her panic a bit. She quickly did a U-turn and headed back towards her brother's car.

X_X Parking her bike behind the hummer, she got off rushing to her brother's aid, but quickly stopped in her tracks, seeinga blue eyed brunette, on the hood pointing a gun into the car. Stopping in her track, she sighed, guessing these where the Pisano's. Taking off her helmet, she held it by her side "Is everyone alright?" She asked ever so innocently, boy was she a great actress. "Do you guys need any help?" She asked once more, acting as if she didn't know what was going on. But inside it was killing her, she wanted to know if her brother was alright. Not to mention the thought of them taking worried her more. She was stuck. But she knew better then to try anything, mostly when she was given orders. She couldn't help but feel it was partially her fault, if he wasn't so worried about her, he would of been gone.

[ Out Of Candy!: !!]

User Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Cowards!"

" Are they afraid of a little girl like me?"

"Only four of them and they are running like rats,"

Jericho was slightly surprised as he heard Alessandra. Pushing himself into a seated position he glaced though the front window. It was then that the car sped up. Well even as angry as she sounded she surely seemed to be enjoying herself. How fun. At least she was speaking after the pause. At least she didn't know how turned on he was at the moment. He kind of felt the need to like jump her. Lightly he bit his bottom lip leaning back in his seat. His eyes moving to the screen of the laptop on Mia's lap.

"Let's catch them, this is my gift for you Jericho."

A sharp turn around the corner and he was going to be getting a gift? Oh how fun although she didn't really have to he was suppost to be getting her a gift of Neol after all. Shut down the power yeah that was Mia's expertise. He felt kind of useless at the moment just sitting in the back. He pouted unsure of what to do in the confines of the hummer. It seemed like she had spotted something though and he seemed to spot the same thing Noel's car? So he was still here? How fun......That was sure to lease Alessandra.

"Put your seat belts, now!"

"He is mine!"

With that he knew what was comign and his seatbelt was on before the hummer collided with Noel's car pinning it between her own car and the tree infront of it. Hmmmm no escape. He was sure that was the way that she liked it. It wasn't long before she hopped out of the car to confront the leader of the other gang. Slipping out of the car himself he guessed he would have to go and save that b***h Calvin. "Come on Mia lets go get this b***h." he commented Slowly making his way towards the house in question.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"No"

"Just go, I need to be around this area to get a glimce of what I'm working with anyways"

"Don't worry so much about me, I can take care of myself"

Damn it....He let his fist hit the steering wheel. Annalesia was so stubbon it was unbelieveable. "Call me if anything happens yeah?" he commented he knew this was a battle he couldn't win. It wasn't long before she was one though he made sure to watch her though his rear view mirror watching her pass a hummer before he moved his light up to light his cig....He didn't get chance to do that though because the hummer seemed to keep coming. He guessed it would just well pass he glanced down towards his passenegers seat before his eyes trailed back to his mirror his eyes widened slgihtly all he could see was well....The grill of the hummer hitting the back of his car forcing it forwards into the tree infront of him effectively pinning his car in place. Thanks he had now gained an awful pain in his neck. He let out a groan closing his eyes. Luckily he had survived serious injury and was just covered in debris and broken glass. The dark haired male winced his eyes moving to the side view mirror to see a pair of legs....He blinked a few times before his eyes widened slightly......Sitting on his hood.

Alessandra, The leader of the Pisano's this was not good. A grin firmly fixed across her features and gun pointed at him. Don't come back Annalesia don't come back.

"Be a doll and get out. Now."

Undoing his seat belt His car was trashed....She had litereally totalled it althoguh he was sure her car being a hummer there wouldnt' be too much damage. She would most likely count that as her first victory against him tonight. He put his hands to show he wasn't armed his unlight cigerette not laying at his feet. One of his hands moving.....slowly towards his car door the last thing he needed was her shooting him. Pushing the door open he groaned as he swang his legs out of the open door.

"Yeah, yeah stop howling in pain and get your a** here, b***h."

He let out a small sigh. "Its nice to see you too Alessandra. Looking as beautiful as ever I see." He replied At least the alcohol in his system was maxing most of the pain in his neck. Thank god. Things seemed to get worse though.

"Is everyone alright?"

"Do you guys need any help?"

He tried not to react and did a pretty good job of it as he heard Annalesia's voice. ********. She should have kept going. He winced slightly as he pushed himself to his feet. "So what do you want Alessandra?" he questioned almost ignoring his sister for a moment. The last thing he wanted was her getting caught.

Maybe I just want to fly, I want to live I don't want to die
                                                              Maybe I just want to breath , Maybe I just don't believe , Maybe you're the same as me
                                                              We see things they'll never see
                                                              You and I are gonna live forever
A digital murder
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine

Valentine was sort of glad that she was sitting in the car. And sure it seemed that they were now talking to Noel. Oh joy. Well at least this meant that things were getting good. She heard about how she was going with Jericho. Didn't he hear her? The boss had said that he was going to get Calvin and that she was staying in the car being the eyes and ears. Now she was a bit...odd. Really odd. The girl wondered about it. The brunette glanced at him as she commented "I'm suppose to stay in the car. But if you put in the ear piece I handed you, I'll tell you about if there's anything going near you. Okay?"

She hoped that was nice. Because honestly that was the nicest way to tell him that she isn't going there. She looked towards him and then back at her computer. She went as she well wrote a note about Noel's car, hey any information was good information. She just hoped she hadn't upsetted Jericho enough for him to have a vendetta. She saw that there was a witness. Interesting. She didn't say hi since well again, she was just tracking every police car, listening to the radio, making sure nobody is going in or out of the house except Jericho. Hey she was a busy little hacker on these type of missions. She just hoped that Jericho wasn't angry.

Where Am I Now?: The Car (outside Dru's house)

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

De Luca's {S e c o n d i n C o m m a n d} && C o m m u n i c a t i o n s

Where am I?: Outside my house (Dru's car)
Who am I with?: Dru
How do I feel?: Frustrated, angry, upset, confused.
What am I thinking?: What's wrong with me? Am I really that weak?
My theme song: Gorgeous Nightmare

"You think you can handle me? Go ahead and try."

User Image
User Image

Antonia huffed, but otherwise gave no response to Dru as she said she would go inside to get some stuff. Fine. It's not like the bad guys are coming or anything. Lesia seemed to be standing there in the driveway like an idiot, Dru was wasting time, and her brother hadn't gotten a move on yet. This didn't exactly quell Antonia's frustration. Finally, Dru got in the car with her toys and the pair of women sped off to Toni's house.

Once the two arrived, Dru flipped her switch to sympathetic. Do I want to talk about it? No! I'm not a child! But the truth was that she needed to talk about it. Otherwise the brunette feared she might implode, or at least give herself a stomach ulcer. Toni closed her eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. She ran through the events before she rushed to leave through her mind and tried to find a way to calmly tell Dru what was up with her. "Okay. I'll talk about it." Another breath. Then another. Calm down, girl. "This whole thing is my fault. First, I called that techy girl and tried to get her to tell me about the weapon. But apparently, the emotionless chick didn't find my handgun very persuasive! So she probably lied to me about what it was."

"And of course, being in communications, I should've known that a techy's first reaction is to track the call. And she did. Then she hung up! So I was back to square one on the information and I practically invited Pisano's people to come find us. Plus, my brother is worthless and I was the one getting everybody out. I hope to God he got his drunk a** going before they got there. I guess I just feel like I'm the one who's responsible for them, Noel and Lesia. And no matter how I feel about them at the moment, they are still my family." Toni sat for a moment, stewing in her anger and thinking of whether or not she should tell Dru about the last part. About what she was truly upset about amongst all of the other things.

"Then there's what happened before I came upstairs. I had the gun, but I didn't kill Calvin. How weak does that make me look? God! There was something about him, Dru. I just couldn't do it! And that's what's bugging me the most. Hell, I even cut his restraints off! Then I shot open the vent. The boy was probably too stunned to move. I bet he was still down there when you went down. I should've killed him...why was I too weak to end his life. Why am I dumb enough to put the lot of us in danger like that?" Suddenly, without warning, the De Luca middle child felt a tear roll down her cheeks. And then another. And another, until finally she was chocking back sobs. She looked away from Dru, out the passenger window. Forcing herself to calm down and stop crying, the brunette wiped her face. "God, what is wrong with me? This isn't something to cry over."

Toni shook her head and sat for a moment. Then she got out of the car and walked up to her door. She wiped more tears as she entered the house, leaving the door open for Dru.

"You cross me, and I'll stick my 9 mil. down your throat. Scared yet?"

User Image
Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla listened to the other as she stated that she'd talk about it. Good. Because she didn't want the other to be in her b***h fest for much longer. Drusilla had already had to leave and miss her future husband so it better be for a good reason. She listened about how the whole thing was her fault. Well that wasn't for sure. Called the techy girl. Probably lied about it. Interesting. Well probably. And apparently the techie was emotionless. Good to know. She asked "So, what did she say about the weapon? Was it fun and goes boom?"

She hoped so. Drusilla loved the dramatic. Apparently their second in command got played and the other tracked the call. Hung up. Back to square one. Invited Pisano's. Brother worthless. Drunk. She admitted "Yes, well I sort of long ago knew that you were more of a boss than Noel. That guy...have you guys tried rehavb or something? He seems like he needs it"

All offense to Noel on that one. Dru just knew that she tended to be wasted. A lot. When he was sober or stoned, she actually liked him better. He was more in charge and a lot of fun. She felt she was responsible. Sure. No matter how she guessed. Responsible. Family. Dru gave a few nods, asking "So you feel responsible for your brother and sister? Well isn't that what family does? Feel responsible for one another?"

Dru knew that she hadn't killed Calvin. That was what Dru had done. It was going to be nice. And if he survived, which seemed unlikely, he would remember her forever. If her name was said, he'd shiver. And this..turned her on. God that was fun. She smiled as she told her "Well after the four days of torture he couldn't walk so I decided to make him remember me with his last breathe. I got to use my Brazen Bull"

She heard about being weak. Dumb. Danger. Dru shrugged, not very sure what to say to that. Then water leaked from the girls face. God what was odd. Oh right. Crying. that's what people did when they felt emotional. Dru use to cry. When she was tortured she would cry and beg to be let go. But nobody cares when you cry. They see it as weakness, and they will hurt you more. That's why Dru never cried. She heard about what was wrong. The raven haired girl got out of her car as she admitted "Its been a stressful day. Maybe you are having an off day? Or Noel is making you crazy since he is...well not really a leader, you know?"

Where Is She?Toni's house

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items