Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Book Keeper

Adriana woke up to the sound of her neighbors yelling at each other. Every other morning she woke up to this, she sometimes wondered if moving would be a good idea. But no in the end the fact that her office was closer won out every time. Getting up she noted she had at one point changed into a large night shirt.

As she moved to the kitchen for coffee she remembered the party, the crazy b***h and calling, and after getting a hold of him, panicking to Oliver who somehow had calmed her a little so she could go home and sleep a little better. Too bad she still ended up biteing her nails down.

"Guess its fake nails to the rescue again," She muttered turning on the coffee pot frowning. "Note to self get more coffee, almost out."

She walked over to her desk to check her e-mails and texts. She had two first she looked at the one from Toni.

To: All De Lucas
I don't care what you're doing, but stop doing it.
Right now all of you need to get out of the party ASAP.

"Already did that," she yawned. "I need to check this more."

Second one was from her friend asking if they were still meeting for today at Cafe Roma at 11:00. She looked at the clock, 10:08.

"...F**k," she groaned rushing to get ready.

OOC:
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia had never been big into sleeping. Sure there was a mattress in the corner but she probably had used it...once. But it was there for whenever she just had to crash. Just you know, go to the corner and fall on it. The rest of her room was what she could only describe as organized chaos. There was a pile of clothes that had a post it note of 'laundry' on it. Another pile of books well four pile of books that had a wooden plank on them to create a makeshift table. And that was full of empty coffee cups. And a box of starbucks coffee. Her desk was full of...papers and scribbles and notes. And six computer screens that she was using for information gathering. There was a now empty box of doughnuts. Oh joy.

Because she didn't sleep she hadn't noticed the change of time till the sun went through the window and she hissed at it. Goddamn! Why did it have to be so damn bright! She went as she knew she had to just let it go. So she brought the blinds up and went to the shower that she had. Since she lived, literally, in the head quarters she had a small washroom. She went and washed her hair. Washed her body did all that fun stuff. She got out as she went to the closet that had only four shirts and four pants, some underwear. She grabbed a jean and put a shirt, a red shirt. As she put on the converse she walked to the box of doughnuts .Right none.

So, she should get some. She went out of her office, grabbed her messenger bag so that she had a computer and phone with her wherever she went. She got her phone out of the bag and looked at her phone and typed in what she wanted to get a map. As she walked through the hallways. As she walked down the stairs and out the door. She walked down the street and walked and walked and walked. She soon made it to the shop, doughnut shop. She went and started to wait in line. Time to get brunch!!! And that she did. She got it and she walked back with her box of doughnuts.

She ate a few doughnuts as she walked. She soon walked up to Jericho's door and knocked as she said "Dude, I think we have like a morning check up since Malcolm is missing. So are you coming or not?"

Where Am I Now?: Outside Jericho's office
Who's With Me?: Jericho
Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla gave a small yawn as she woke up. Dru was a day person. She was that morning person that wakes up so chipper that you wish theyd die in a boiling container of coffee. She then jumped out of the bed as she then walked towards her bathroom and took a shower as she hummed a small english lullaby. She then washed her hair and everything else She then turned off the shower and she got out as she dried herself off. She hten blow dried her hair and brushed her hair. As she went to her kitchen she looked at the security cameras she had in the basement. . She had these cameras so that when she played there was evidence of what the boy or girl said. You can't forget things just because you are having fun. She walked down the stairs and ate some oatmeal. She text the gang

To De Lucas
From Dru
I have no toys! Boo!
So I need some entertainment
Anybody free? Or are we planning something?
Is there a party and someone forgot to invite me?

She pressed SEND. She put her phone into her pocket. As she walked to the starbucks. She got her mocha and the coffee drink she had seen darling Oliver get quite a few times. She then walked and walked and walked. A lot of walking since she wasn't allowed a car after crashing and destroying five. She walked and walked. And got bored of walking. And was glad to finally get to Oliver's house. She knocked on the door as she called "Hello Oli dear! Are you in here? I want to say hello and bring caffeine. Maybe play a few games?"

Where Is She?Oli's House

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Bookkepper

At 10:54 Adriana arrived at Cafe Roma, after rushing to get ready and speeding, she sighed happy she wasn't late.

After ordering two coffees and two Cannoli she went outside to what for her friend Sarah. As she sat down her cell phone buzzed she looked at the message.

To De Lucas
From Dru
I have no toys! Boo!
So I need some entertainment
Anybody free? Or are we planning something?
Is there a party and someone forgot to invite me?

Adriana smirked at the text, she felt the need to tease Dru a little as she texted back.

To Dru
From Adirana
Yes I'm are having a wild crazy
party at Cafe Roma waiting for my friend.
But if you're really bored out of your mind do what I do.
Read a book or do math problems. XD

She was pretty sure Dru would know she was teasing her. But if not she'd apologies later, smiling she hit send before texting Sarah to see where she was.

OOC:

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

Jericho had been up for a while he had showered brushed his teeth gotten ready and was just sitting in his front room. His eyes narrowed slightly. He had left the party slightly early so he didn't have a clue what had happened to Alessandra, Noel and well frankly he couldn't care less about that. She had pissed him off and he was still plotting a little revenge. His eyes narrowed slightly as he heard a knock at his door Pushing himself to his feet he slowly made his way over before he heard a voice.

"Dude, I think we have like a morning check up since Malcolm is missing. So are you coming or not?"

Milia? he was actually surprised she would even come to his house given his reputation and what kind of mood he was in last night Pulling the door open he raised an eyebrow Malcolm missing eh? "Not my problem." he replied simply as he aimed to pluck the doughnuts she had brought with her from her hand moving back to his couch. Jericho didn't really care for alot of things althoguh after the way he was spoken to the care it hadhit an all time low. He better be getting a ******** raise after that.

He thoguht for a moment over her question....."Coming with you......Sitting here eating your doughnuts? At the moment sitting here is looking more appealing." he replied with a light shrug. "Unless you want to go for the hidden option?" The dark haired male suggested a dark smirk slowly forming across his features.

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Pisano - Spy

"Hello Oli dear! Are you in here? I want to say hello and bring caffeine. Maybe play a few games?"

An unexpected visitor Oliver wasn't expecting anyone so he was currently still in bed. He let out a yawn as he heard the door knock. Letting out a small groan he pushed himself off of his bed more of his tattooed body slowly emergin from the covers since he was kind of in his boxers. Okay not the ideal attire or maybe it was. Lightly rubbing his eyes he moved his hand through his unsually messy hair usually it was a hell of alot more in order but then again it still looked ******** amazing on him.

Slowly he made his way towards his door lightly pulling it open. Say hello and bring caffine? Well he might just need that. Althoguh games he knew what kind of games Drusilla was into? Wait had she found out he was a spy had he done something stupid at the party? It was kind of a blur. Once he had left red he had raided the alcohol table and went on a little drunken flirt. "A game?" He questioned almost innocently or maybwe thats because he was still half asleep. Lightly leaning against the door frame and a pushed his door open more for the dark haired woman to come in. No car? "You know if you would have called I could have picked you up."

Annihilation will be unavoidable
                                                      Every broken enemy will know
                                                      That their opponent had to be invincible
                                                      Take a last look around while you're alive
                                                      I'm an indestructible master of war

Devoted Friend

User Imagex_x Ridex_x Roomx_xClosetx_x Outfit

██ The 2nd Youngest De Luca ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x "No Thanks..." She replied with a cheeky smile, as the male told her she should try being held hostage sometimes. "So does that mean you get caught quite often? You need to be a bit more careful... You might not get so lucky and get away next time..." She teased a bit, but in away was serious. Lucky for her, she had it pretty easy, no one knew who she was that was outside the 'family' anyways. Well that was until now, plus one for Malcolm Pisano, first to know her little secret. "You know... your the only one thats been able to put a face to the name..." referring to what 'Annalesia Ferrari' actually looked like "I was actually there when your sister took Noel... she had no idea who I was... it was actually kind of amusing, but I was a bit pissed off..." She told him "which reminds me... I still have a score to settle with that Jericho of yours... but it's kinda hard to do with Dru around..." she said, just putting it out there.

x_x Hearing that she didn't have to worry about him trying to escape, yet, made the girl smirk a bit. Guess that means she'll have to wait to have her fun with him. Looking at him as he replied to her, in a flirty tone as well, made her grin a bit. This guy was really something. "Maybe..." Sure her 'shots' weren't as great as the rest of her gang memembers, but good enough. As the male told her to calm down, she sighed, before shaking her head lightly "Nope. No fun at all..." She said in an almost mocking tone. She only had fun when she was with her friends and family, people she could be herself real around. Although they all didn't know her dirty little secrets like Eevee did. He pretty much knew 'everything' about the girl.

x_x Feeling the Pisano male, returning the kiss, she couldn't help but actually really enjoy it. She couldn't deny that the lust wasn't there... as they pulled away, she looked at him, not sure what to say. Or even how to answer his question, since she really didn't have an answer. She just stared at him for a moment, in slience, before pulling a key out of her bra, uncuffing the male. "I'm going to bed... do as you wish... but don't try any funny business... Victor might not be so nice..." She warned him, before walking around her bed, getting in she turned the lights off, with the switch by her bed, before going to sleep.

-Time Skip-

x_x Hearing a voice the dark haired girl slowly opened her eyes, coming face to face with Malcolm. Her eyes widen a bit, as her eyes scrolled down to the rest of him. (Mentally her face is like u.u >_> lol) "What the hell Malcolm!" She blurted, scooting back a bit, she brought her leg up, still laying in bed, trying to kick him off her bed. Her attention then went to EeVee "It's not what you think" She said rolling her eyes, sitting up in bed, running a hand through her hair "Stupid Pisano..." She mummbled, looking down at Malcolm. God if anyone found out, well thought, she was sleeping with Malcolm Pisano, her brother... well her sister would kill her. Then again... maybe it was what a certain 'minister' needed to hear.

[ ooc;; u.u -Click Top pic for Outfit ]
                                                      ██ ▌ So much stronger then I Look! _

User ImageXXX
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Jericho opened the door as he stated how it wasn't his problem at all. And guess what? She didn't care. She was just seeing if he was coming or not. And if she had more sleep this would probably not upset her but she was having really low job satisfaction at this point. She was sort of becoming like a goddamn assistant when she wasn't. She was a hacker. A communications computer person. IT if anything. And to be put into assistant category when she had to talk to a bunch of people was not happy about it. At all. She sighed as she saw him remove her doughnut and she frowned and mumbled "That was my doughnut!"

She saw him walk to the couch as he was now ... was he eating her doughnut? She reached into her box and took another one for herself. She heard the other state about his options and how he didn't want to go to the meeting. Then don't go. It wasn't that hard to choose A or B. She heard him talk about the hidden option. And the dark smirk seemed like it wasn't a good option to ask about and yet she wasn't sure what the hell the hidden option was. A or B. She asked "And what is the hidden option? Because I was sort of told that it was an this or that option. You are either going or you are not right?"

She kept her distance from Jericho, so purposefully as he was on the couch she was still leaning against the doorway. Pretty ready to just cheezit. She sighed "So you aren't going? Sounds good. You want me to tell Alessandra that or are you going to text her?"

Where Am I Now?: Outside Jericho's office
Who's With Me?: Jericho
Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla was waiting. Perhaps Oliver wasn't awake? It was almost 11 am. She wondered about it. She felt her phone vibrate and read about how, she was at Cafe Roma for her friend. Well good for Adi. And dear god, her options were so boring Dru felt herself falling asleep just reading it. Math was dull and reading was what you did when you wanted new torture ideas. Thanks Grimm Brothers. She text Adi back

To Adi
From Dru
Darling, you really do need a better life
why would anybody do math or read for fun
Especially when there are so many people you can kill something?

She pressed SEND.She put the phone into her pocket and waited. Even gave a small yawn as she did so. See, so boring that she felt herself getting tired. She saw Oliver open the door in his boxers. Oh my, how forward of him. It was as if he didn't know that Dru had a boyfriend. Okay not a real boyfriend. But as soon as she got Jericho to admit his feelings, then she would. She soon heard Oliver ask about a game. She smiled "Depends, what type of games would you prefer we play? I wouldn't want to break you too early. Especially since it seems you are just being soo forward this morning Oli"

Drusilla listened about how he would have picked her up. The one wondered about that. Since she was the one who had woken him up. If she had waited he probably wouldn't get there for an hour. She sighed "But that could have taken an hour, and I have nothing to do at my place now that it was a bit ransacked. I just am redecorating and wondering about if i should get some random innocent person to torture. I'm just so bored without anything to play with. Are you doing anything fun?"

Where Is She?Oli's House

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Bookkeeper

After finding out Sarah was stuck in traffic, not fun, Adriana got a text back from Dru.

To Adi
From Dru
Darling, you really do need a better life
why would anybody do math or read for fun
Especially when there are so many people you can kill something?

She smirked at the text before texting back

To Dru
From Adriana
Reading can be a wonderful thing
I know SOMEONE who loves the brothers Grimm book I let her have.
As for the killing, to messy for me but if I see a Pisano that needs torturing I'll call you.

After she hit send and as she put her phone away she saw Sarah walking up to her. She smiled and stood to greet her friend.

"Sarah," she said hugging her. "It's good to see you. How was Paris?"

OOC:

Shoes
Outfit

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

"Wouldn't you like to know," he said teasing her. Yes he had been held captive for different things before but it wasn't something he'd share openly with her. There was something that changed in her pretty face as she looked at him thoughtfully, saying he was the first one to figure out who she was. Malcolm's job involved watching a person for hours upon hours or even days depending on the person and their lifestyle. He would study them and learn their schedule, trying to find out the best time and place to take the hit. So in a matter of saying, he was good at reading people. That's why it was so easy to realize that Annalesia was a De Luca.

It was funny to think that his sister had no idea who the girl was when she was there. He figured Alessa was so obsessed with getting Noel that she could care less about the identity of some random girl who decided to show up 'by chance'. He shook his head in disappointment. "Alessandra can be so stupid sometimes. Not even realizing what's right in front of her. And all because she gets focused on one single thing. Doesn't see the details along the way, just the end game. Though sometimes the details are the most important..."

The brunette went on to say that she needed to settle a score with Jericho. He let out a chuckle. "If you want to go after Jericho, be my guest. That guy is a real psycho. And worse, my sister's in love with him. Of course, it's not like they don't have a lot in common. Alessa can be with whoever she wants and I won't stop her. But...Look all I'm saying is be careful if you want to take out Jericho. Because you'll piss her off to know end and she'll try to kill you." In this moment, Malcolm heard the concern in his voice. Should he even care if Alessandra killed this girl? Who was she to him other than his kidnapper for God's sake?

After the two of them kissed, she removed his restraints and said she was going to bed. He wondered why she bothered telling him that. Was she telling him to get out? Then again, she mentioned Victor, her bodyguard. So that meant he could 'do what he wanted' within the confines of this apartment. He watched as she crawled under her covers and started to drift off. Then the Pisano male smiled and figured he may as well have fun with this situation. And so he took advantage of the empty space next to her on the fairly large bed. Why not? She kissed him after all.

[TIME SKIP]

Malcolm was, to say the least, a heavy sleeper. It was why when he was on a job, he brought tons of coffee with him to keep himself from dosing off for even a moment. He stirred when she said his name. She was yelling at him for something, but instead of him acknowledging her, he kept his eyes closed to piss her off. And then she kicked him, nearly knocking him off the bed. [********! Are you kidding me Lesia?"
he said, clutching the mattress and pulling himself back up and blinking to focus his eyes. He sat up looking at her with incredulous eyes.

And then he realized there was someone else in the room. He looked to the doorway to find the wimpy office assistant from the party. What did she say his name was? Evee? Malcolm, now annoyed, wiped a hand over his face. "Morning kid. I'll let Miss De Luca here tell you what this is all about." He laid back against the pillows with his hands behind his head, amused, waiting for her to explain to the kid why he was there. She mumbled an insult towards Malcolm and he smiled. "I've been called worse than 'stupid', sweetheart."

User Image
User Image
Evee: Office Assistant to the De Luca Corporation

Evee ate his scones as he watched the two in the bed. He looked towards the other as he heard Leslia scream WTF to Malcol and seemed to be surprised. So were both really wasted last night? And this was the morning after a one night stand? That was what he wondered. He had a few more scones as he waited to see how it unfolded. He heard that it wasn't what he thought. He smiled "So, this isn't a one night stand between you and Malcolm that I've walked in on?"

He took a few sips of his coffee. He wondered what it was. Because this was interesting. He did see that she freaked out. Perhaps she had not fallen asleep like that or had been really really wasted. He had a few more scones. Yeah at this point he had eaten ten out of the thirty scones he had. He drank another few sips of his coffee. He looked about how he was upset being kicked off. Which made Evee laugh a bit. He soon heard the other ask about how he was called worst. And he seemed to be enjoying it. He asked "She says it isn't what it looks like. What do you think it looks like Malcolm? Aren't you suppose to be trying to comfort Isabelle or is that like a fling that is long gone for ya?"

Figured he'd ask. He ate and ate. He wondered more about it. And about amusement. He asked "Are you guys getting breakfast or do you want me to leave and come back?"
User Image

So it was morning. And ******** that. She hated mornings. The brunette hated them with a firey passion. The way it just mocked you. Told her that she had to wake up no matter what. She growled as she grabbed the alarm clock and threw it against the wall. She rolled off her bed and then slumped and walked as if she was a zombie to the shower. She went and felt the water crawl down her body as she groaned and mumbled. She went to her closet and chose a pair of black pants, with a vest and put her hand cuffs onto a belt loop. Why did she have to go to school? Because that was work and Katherine wasn't a fan of that. It was why nerds were so ******** great. You just beat them till they give you the answers. You get good grades, you win. And her sister was a nerd so she could just steal her homework and the world spun around.

She went down the stairs and grabbed an apple. She then went to her own car and drove to school. She didn't get a starbucks and here's why? She could beat someone up for coffee so why the ******** bother paying for it? And sure enough as she parked her car. She got out of her car and she went into a line where she sort of...shoved everybody out of her way. Those that screamed at her she just flipped them off, when someone laid their hand on her, she grabbed her knife and put it to the guys neck "you tell me if coffee is as important to you as it is to me? Go ahead, tell me to get the ******** out of your way. I'd love to stab something"

He shivered back and she went to the cashier as she said "You! Get me a mocha before I start cutting off your fingers one by one, you get me?"

The cashier gave a nervous nod as he went and left. Got her a mocha, she gave him money and she left, walking to a chair. She sat down as she put her boots on the table, drinking the mocha. She saw a De Luca but as much as she'd love a fight she didn't want to bash another head in. Unless this girl had a gun, wasn't worth it just punching a little girl who cant' do s**t. She took her phone out as she text

To Jericho
From Kate
Jericho, did you miss me?
I've come back from jail
So where are you?
I'm at this coffee thing or whatever.

She pressed SEND. She put her phone into her bra and she took a sip of her mocha, twirling the switchblade as she wondered if she should just stab a random passer by or not.

Where the ******** am I?Cafe Roma
Who's here?Nobody yet (but table by Adi)

Devoted Friend

User Imagex Ridex_x Loftx_xTunesx_x Outfit

XX ██ The De Luca S P Y ██ █████████████████████████████

x_x As the male asked if she was better then then the other girl she gave him a big grin "Of course I am" O.k, so she was bit Conceited, but like the rest of the De Luca's she's pretty confident. Smiling as Flynn took the lead twirling her a bit, she grinned at him "Didn't take you for a Dancer Mr. Devlin" She was a bit suprised, since well Flynn was always so lazy. Then he sort of told her were Lesia was. Pisano guy? Who could that be? An actual Pisano Family memember? Or just a member? What he said next though made her raise an eyebrow "That's my girl... although You sound like a jealous boyfriend" She teased with a grin, her cousin was really something though, the girl was a lot nicer then she was. Except she wasn't as level headed as the spy.

x_x His next dance move made her smile, she really did enjoy dancing. "You really are full of suprises aren't you Flynn?" She said, as her back was against his chest. Coming back face to face with the hitman she smirked a bit. "Ah, I wouldn't wipe the floor with you... the tables maybe... but not the floor" She joked,with a big smile "Well the offer still stands if you ever want to learn to defend yourself, when unarmed" She told him, before her attention went up to the stage. Great. Drama and Problems. Seeing Malcolm carry her cousin away, her attention went to Flynn as he was checking his phone. "Well, you don't have to go home just yet do you?" she asked, grabbing his hand, pulling him out of the ballroom. As they were walking, she couldn't help but notice Victor closing the limo door after someone. Guessing he must of helped her cousin or she gotten out herself. "Come on, lets take a walk" she said, linking her arm with his, leading the way.

-Time Skip-

x_x The next morning, the dark haired girl slowly opened her eyes, coming face to face with a sleeping Flynn. As a reaction, she almost kicked him out of the bed, but remembered what happened last night, making her sigh a bit. After their walk, they came back to her tempory home, while she was undercover. She had went to the bathroom, coming back out to find the bum knocked out on her bed. To tired to do anything she just changed into her undergarments, and crawled into bed next to him. Ya the two cousins were a lot alike, yet very different. Smiling a bit, she couldn't help herself but bring her hand up to move a strain of hair out of his face. "Wake up Bum" She managed to say, getting up and out of bed. Running a hand through her hair, she exited her room, turning the TV on in the living, before opening the fridge. Pulling out the orange juice out, she poured herself a cup, before putting the carton back in the fridge. Taking a sip of her juice she went over towards her bedroom, leaning on the door frame, to see him still in bed "Don't you need to get to 'work' or something?" She asked, before drinking her juice once again.

[ ooc;; I'm so sorry it's so late and so bad! u.u -Click Top pic for Outfit ]

██ ▌ Not as Innocent, as I Look_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"That was my doughnut!"

Jericho raised an eyebrow was Milia feeling brave? He couldn't help but grin at that. Well Milia what are you going to do about it?" He questioned raising an eyebrow? Oh he would LOVE to hear that. Letting out a small sigh he ate the doughnut rather quickly before she spoke again.

"And what is the hidden option? Because I was sort of told that it was an this or that option. You are either going or you are not right?"

Letting out a dark chuckle the dark haired male lightly shook his head as he lightly licked his lips. "If i told you that it wouldn't be hidden now would it. Lets just call it a surprise which would of course be fun for me. For you I'm guessing not so much." Yeah that should give her a little clue but maybe he would elaborate a little but to scare her a little more. "Maybe a little painful I haven't decided yet." He couldn't help but notice that she was keeping her distance that was highly amusing. Pushing himself to his feet he slowly made his way over leaning against the door frame although using his forearm to keep himself up as he cocked his head to the side just waiting for her answer althoguh it seemed she changed the subject rather quickly.

"So you aren't going? Sounds good. You want me to tell Alessandra that or are you going to text her?"

Ugh Alessandra he lightly rolled his eyes. "I say you do it and if she has a problem with it she can come and see me." he replied that sounded good to him then he could face to face tell her she can find her brother on her ******** own. There was then a distraction when his phone vibrated. Slipping it out of his pocket he glanced over the message Kate.

To: Kate
                                            You were in jail? I hadn't noticed I thought it was strange you weren't around I just though you quit
                                            I'm at home Milia is here too

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces