Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Pisano - Spy

"Depends, what type of games would you prefer we play? I wouldn't want to break you too early. Especially since it seems you are just being soo forward this morning Oli"

The dark haired asian let out a small shrug. "Well Nothing too messy that wouldn't be good for me at all. As for breaking me I'm not sure that would be a good idea since I know what your kind of games consist of." Wait being forward? he glanced down at himself was she talking about him being in his boxers? Well it wasn't intentional. "Well I could have gotten changed and you would have been standing out here longer would you have prefered than?" he questioned with a grin. He was pretty sure she wouldn't have.

"But that could have taken an hour, and I have nothing to do at my place now that it was a bit ransacked. I just am redecorating and wondering about if i should get some random innocent person to torture. I'm just so bored without anything to play with. Are you doing anything fun?"

He lightly shook his head. "nah I would have just jumped in my car like this you know me Dru I'm not shy." He teased sticking his tongue out playfully at her. Come to think of it he might just have to text red he might not remember much but he remembered her. Did he get her number that was one detail that had escaped him althoguh being out in the open in comparision to a party that could be problematic.

Annihilation will be unavoidable
                                                      Every broken enemy will know
                                                      That their opponent had to be invincible
                                                      Take a last look around while you're alive
                                                      I'm an indestructible master of war

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

The Importance Of Being Idle
                                                        De Luca - Hitman

"Of course I am"

Of course that confidence was still there. Flynn was sure that he could have a little fun with that though. Yeah maybe in some ways but I guess her red hair would make her stand out a little more than you same with your tanned skin." He replied bluntly "I guess if you dyed your hair red then it would be no contest althoguh how good red hair would look on you I'm not sure." Yeah he was usually good at giving slightly long winded answers when he wanted to althoguh he hoped that she wouldn't take that badly. It wasn't long before surprise was written across her face.

"Didn't take you for a Dancer Mr. Devlin"

He let out a small shrug. "I was forced into it wehn I was in school. Its not really a big deal Nat." he replied but then again maybe it was to her to him it was more like...Meh yeah I can do it so? It was at the mention of Lesia that she seemed to start the teasing. Great. Then she spoke.

"That's my girl... although You sound like a jealous boyfriend"

She was throwing out the jealous accusations? Lightly he rolled his eyes. "Concerned." he corrected the dark haired woman. "I mean she came with me and Eevee the last thing I need is being interrogated because something has happened to her." It was true he didn't really want to be anywhere near Drusilla. Hell if that happened he would be going into hiding.

"You really are full of suprises aren't you Flynn?"

"Ah, I wouldn't wipe the floor with you... the tables maybe... but not the floor"

"Well the offer still stands if you ever want to learn to defend yourself, when unarmed"

Turning around until she was facing him With the words that came out of her mouth it only seemed to make her that much more intimidating even if he made sure not to show it especially considering she could kick his a**. He was more of a projectiles person. "I guess the tables wouldn't be as messy as the floor." he replied with a shrug. So that was just great Natalise it would be the tables Annalesia it would be the floor mosrt likely.

"Well, you don't have to go home just yet do you?"

Did have to go home? Well he was tired so that was there he would be going. "Well To-" Okay he didn't even get to finish before Natalise was dragging him towards the exit. How was that going to look for her spyness. He wasn't sure maybe it would look more good than bad he guessed he would just like go with it. He let her pull him along.

"Come on, lets take a walk"

A walk? How tiring. "Yeah okay." he replied as he felt her link her arm with his causing him to well dig his hands into his pockets as she lead him well whereever she was leading him.

-Timeskip-

"Wake up Bum"

Huh? What? He felt a few stray hairs moved out of his face as well as the light warm contact of fingers....Where had he gone last night? He remembered passing out of a bed because he wasn't paying too much attention. Att he remembered was he was with Natalise....wasn't he? He let out a small groan as the warmth of another body slowly because noticeable causing his eyes to slowly drift open. Blinking a few times he was surprised at what he saw laying under the covers. Natalise! Wait that? Watching as she slipped out of the bed he jumped slightly as he noticed she was in her underwear moving back slightly he fell out of the bed blinking a few times and lightly rubbing his eyes in confusion as his cheeks slowly turned a light pink.

At least she had left for the moment so he could collect himself a little since he was kind of still sitting on the floor behind the bed. He poked his head over to see her standing in the doorway still in her underwear. Clearing his throat he tried not to stare but it was slightly hard not to since she was the only person there.

"Don't you need to get to 'work' or something?"

Oh yeah work...."No not really." he replied with a shrug almost with a small squeek at the end. Okay he had just messed up his chance to escape semi naked Natalise as if he really wanted to in the first place.

But I dont mind
                                                        As long as theres a bed beneath the stars that shine
                                                        I'll be fine
                                                        If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit
                                                        I can't get a life if my heart's not in it

A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Jericho asked Milia about her doughnut situation. And how he had stolen it. And he knew her, he knew she wouldn't do anything about it. And it was a bit infuriating. He seemed to almost enjoy messing with her. She sighed "Nothing...since it isn't like I could really win a fight against you"

And it was so frustrating. Man that's it, she was learning how to fight so she didn't have to be sooo scared with Jericho. Since he was right, she couldn't do anything against him. She listened about how he couldn't tell her this hidden option because it was a surprise. At the word surprise, a shiver ran through her body as it felt like it just got colder. She heard about how it would be fun for him but not her. Painful. She shivered again as she decided "I'm going to have to go with the not torturing me option, but thanks for putting it in there. Plus I wouldn't be any fun to torture...so not sure that you'd even want to. Right? Since don't you do it for fun and me not being any fun would be a buzzkill?"

Which was a no thanks. Because why would she in a million years choose to be tortured? That made no damn sense to her. And the fact that he had now closed the distance and was leaning on the same door frame as she was. She purposefully, slid under his arm and she walked to the other side of the room. Yup, keeping her distance sounded good. She really didn't like him being that close. She heard about how he would be not going. She was really glad about that though. She asked "All right anything else you need me to pass along?"

Where Am I Now?: Outside Jericho's office
Who's With Me?: Jericho
Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla heard about how he didn't want it to be too messy. And he didn't want to be broken in. So he didn't even like things rough, how tragic. It would have been fun to see how far she could go before he just broke. She pouted. Well that was true. Probably wouldn't be good to torture her own team members. She sighed as she as she admitted "I suppose we don't have to play the usual games. But I want to do something exciting. I'm so bored with no toys to play with. Do you by chance know anybody who I can capture easily?"

She figured she'd ask. She heard about how he would have changed but that would have made her stand here longer. Boo to that. She smiled as he knew her oh so well. She wouldn't have wanted to wait any longer than this. She smiled "That's true. I would have been so bored. Wasn't sure if you dressing that way was an invitation or if it was just you rushing. I can take it as rushing I suppose"

She heard about how he would have visited her in his boxers. Even stuck his tongue out at her. She chuckled "Oh darling, you shouldn't tease girls like me. Didn't you hear how dangerous that could be?"

She felt her phone vibrate and she read it. Reading was good. Pointed out Grimms. Killing was messy (only if you did it right) and if she found a pisano, she'd let Dru know. Good good. She text the other

To Adriana
From Dru
Oh yes, their torture ideas were oh so wonderful
Love it
And please do.
I'll be seeing you around
/

She pressed SEND, putting her phone into her bra. She then looked back at Oli as she asked "So what did you want to do today or did you have work?"

Where Is She?Oli's House

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead
User Image

Katherine was sipping her mocha and she read the message from Jericho. About how he had not noticed and had assumed she quit. Oh la la, Milia was there. Well would be fun to mess with her. Kate didn't like Milia for the simple reason that she sometimes felt that they looked similar and this face of hers, well only one person could have it. She text him

To Jericho
From Kate
Yeah. Assault.
Don't blame you for thinking I quit
you really need to learn to clean up your own s**t
How was my replacement? That lucy or whatever?
And Shall we keep Mills?
Maybe we could torture her
that is if you don't want to torture a De Luca instead
there's one at Cafe Roma
and she looks like a screamer to me

She took a picture of Adi and pressed SEND to Jericho. She put the phone into her pocket and took another sip, feeling better now. She walked to Sarah and Adi as she smiled "Hey we haven't been formerly introduced, but I'd really love to take you home. Names Kate. And you work for those De Luca's right?"

Katherine took out a gun and pointed it to Sarah's head as if to make a point that there was a hard and easy way. Kate admitted "I just got out of jail and want to bring Jericho a present to say I'm back. Now there's an easy and hard way. Which one do you want to take?"

Where the ******** am I?Cafe Roma
Who's here?Adi & her friend...

Devoted Friend

User Imagex Ridex_x Loftx_xClosetx_x Outfitx_x Tunes

XX ██ The De Luca S P Y ██ █████████████████████████████

x_x Seeing the male on the floor, poking is head out, on the side of the bed, made the girl chuckle a bit. She couldn't help but smirk at the way he was acting and looking at her, was he shy all of a sudden? Or has he never seen a girl in her underwear before? Smirking she walked towards him a bit, as he was telling her no he didn't need to get to work. "Well that's good, I don't have to work till later..." She said with a smile, "so what would you like to do in the mean time?..." She asked in a semi-sultry tone. This hit man was really to easy to mess with. Gosh, how did he actually get any real work done?

x_x Setting her cup of juice down behind him, on her night stand, she got back on her bed, laying on her belly, facing him. "So, you could go shower and clean yourself up, if you want..." She offered him with a smile on her face "Seeing as you face looks like it's going to burn up soon..." She teased, seeing as it looked like he was going to start blushing a bit more "Or you could just get back in bed with me...." She trailed off with a sly smile, before turning and laying on her back now "And give me a foot massage, I should of broke those new heels in first, before walking all night in them..." She said with a big grin, lefting both her feet up in the air, as she turned her head to look at him.

x_x She really did enjoy teasing the male, it was just to fun and easy. Not to mention she really did enjoy his company.

[ ooc;; I'm so sorry it's so late and so bad! u.u -Click Top pic for Outfit ]

██ ▌ I'm Stronger Then I Let On_

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Friend

User Imagex_x Ridex_x Roomx_xClosetx_x Outfit

██ The 2nd Youngest De Luca ██ ██████████████████████████

x_x Hearing the male curse and say her name she glared at him, watching him pull himself back up. "Who told you, you could sleep in my bed and... and... put your hands all over me!... again" She blurted, scooting away from him a bit. Gosh he was annoying, she still couldn't believe she freaking kissed him last night. Although, she must admit, she enjoyed it, he was actually a pretty damn good kisser. But that wasn't the point, the point was he was a Pisano. Great she freaking just slept with the enemy. Sure they actually only literally slept, but who was going to believe that? Crap, she wouldn't have believed it if this was someone else.

x_x She glanced over at Eevee for a second, as the Pisano spoke with him, before turning her attention back at the blue eye boy "Oh just shush" She told him, running a hand through her hair, before looking back at her best friend as he tried to verify that this was not a one night stand "A one night stand? When have you known me to be interested in a one night stand?" She said raising an eyebrow as she looked at the raven headed boy. Although honestly, if they both didn't pull away last night, she wasn't sure how far that could of gone. Which scared her a bit.

x_x The young De Luca rolled her eyes at The Pisano as he called her sweetheart "Don't call me sweetheart" she told him, before looking back at her friend, smirking a bit as he brought up the boy's date. "I thought you were doing a pretty good job of that last night Love" She said to him with a smile "No, you can stay and eat whatever I have in my kitchen" She told him, before looking back at Malcolm, remembering what she did to him at the party "You need a shower... Just go straight down that way, pass my walk in" She told him getting out of bed herself, walking over to check her phone, seeing a text from Toni.

To: Toni
                                                      I'm home, safe and sound

x_x Sending a quick reply to let her sister know she was alright, she looked up at EeVee, as the other tall male made his way out of bed "But ya, no one knows he's here except for us and Victor, got it?" She told him, not wanting the others to know yet. She was still working everything out, and knew she could handle this herself. Of course she would eventually tell her sister, just not yet. Mostly since the girl had others things to worry about right now. "Now, tell me how the rest of your evening went" She asked with a smile, which made her think of Flynn "Have you heard from Flynn?" she asked, pulling her phone out to text the hitman. Kind of repeating what she said to Toni.

To: The Bum
                                                      Hey Bum! You safe and sound?

[ ooc;; u.u -Click Top pic for Outfit ]
                                                      ██ ▌ So much stronger then I Look! _

User ImageXXX

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

The Importance Of Being Idle
                                                        De Luca - Hitman

"Well that's good, I don't have to work till later..."

"so what would you like to do in the mean time?..."

It wasn't long before Natalise was closing in on him and he took the oppotunity to sink down slightly and use the bed to hide his burning cheeks as his eyes barely poked out over the side. Her juice laid on the side her tone she was trying to press him wasn't she? Great this was not going to be good for him since she always seemed to tease him like this when he got slightly quiet. What would he like to do? Well he wouldn't mind going back to sleep but with Nat there he was sure he wouldn't be able to. He watched as she lowered herself onto her bed staring at him for a moment. Okay this wasn't good okay maybe it was but then again he couldn't let her know that.

"So, you could go shower and clean yourself up, if you want..."

"Seeing as you face looks like it's going to burn up soon..."

He flinched slightly A shower sounded good to him at the moment it gave him a nice escape but then she seemed to carry on and give him an alternative option.

"Or you could just get back in bed with me...."

"And give me a foot massage, I should of broke those new heels in first, before walking all night in them..."

Well he was sure that Nat would find a way to get both since he would be taking the shower option watching her turn herself around onto her back his eyes widened slightly, okay she was certainly giving him a show wasn't she Laying on he back looking at him giving him a rather......nice view not only that she seemed to be giving another nice view of her legs as they just seemed to casually raise into the air. "I think Iw ill go for a shower." he replied bluntly as he pushed himself to his feet temporarily showign his burning cheeks until of course he past her bed to the bathroom. It was then that his phone vibrated against her side table since that was where he had left it.

But I dont mind
                                                        As long as theres a bed beneath the stars that shine
                                                        I'll be fine
                                                        If you give me a minute

A man's got a limit
                                                        I can't get a life if my heart's not in it

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

Pisano - Spy

"I suppose we don't have to play the usual games. But I want to do something exciting. I'm so bored with no toys to play with. Do you by chance know anybody who I can capture easily?"

The dark haired male let out a small shrug. "Well it isn't fun if they are easy to capture." He replied althoguh he was sure that would be what Drusilla would prefer. The only two easy well three easy people would be Flynn, Eevee and Noel when he was off his face.....As for the Pisanos...... "How about Book b***h? Wasn't she with One of the Mr Pisanos before he ditched her?" he questioned with a shrug. What was her name again he couldn't remember.

"Oh darling, you shouldn't tease girls like me. Didn't you hear how dangerous that could be?"

"So what did you want to do today or did you have work?"

"I'm not sure since Noel is kind of gone......I guess I'm on standby." he replied guessing that Toni was going to take charge....He was sure that would be better but maybe worse at the same time. He was sure what she might do or make them do. Whereas Noel he just like pushed you to one of his other family members and you kind of just walked away and did nothing.

Annihilation will be unavoidable
                                                      Every broken enemy will know
                                                      That their opponent had to be invincible
                                                      Take a last look around while you're alive
                                                      I'm an indestructible master of war

Cosmic Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image

"Nothing...since it isn't like I could really win a fight against you"

Well that was right he would most likely beat her stuff her and mount her on his wall or something before she would even get a punch off. How amusing would that be. He let out a smrk at the thought sliping behind her to block her esapce route, He kind of enjoyed the shiver that he had gotten out f her and slipped his arm around her wait letting his other hand lightly slap her butt.

"I'm going to have to go with the not torturing me option, but thanks for putting it in there. Plus I wouldn't be any fun to torture...so not sure that you'd even want to. Right? Since don't you do it for fun and me not being any fun would be a buzzkill?"

Well she was really trying to put him off the idea wasn't she? He let his smirk grow slightly as he shook his head laying his chin on her shoulder. "Well you would be screaming and begging and crying thats fun." he replied She didn't seem to like him being that close though and he let her open the gap once again.

"All right anything else you need me to pass along?"

He thoguht for a moment. "Tell her to ******** off......And that I want a contract that gives me more perks and I want to discuss it face to face." Oh this discussion it wasn't going to be good he now had alot of demands to annoy Alessandra with. She would most likely beat the ******** out of him before he was even finished with them.

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Bookkeeper

"Let's not involve others in this" Adriana said to Kate standing up slowly she then looked at Sarah. "Let's try to get together next week same time and place."

As she Sarah walked away she looked at Kate and sighed.

"You know now I have to tell her why someone with a gun wants to 'talk' with me," Adriana said coolly staying clam she didn't know if Kate was alone or not. Or if someone else was watching Sarah now. "She thinks I work in accounting and I wanted to keep it that way."

OOC: Hope this was okay.
User Image

Katherine listened to Adriana as she spoke about others. Like Katherine really gave a s**t. What others and who to involve and all that s**t. She sighed as the girl spoke to Sarah. Yawn. All of this was so so boring. She sighed as she heard about how she would have to explain something to her friend. Seriously, kate felt herself caring less and less. She sighed "And who said we are doing anything that constitutes as talking? You are my present to Jericho, darling"

She didn't get why she seemed so upset. Katherine was being honest. She removed the pair of handcuffs from her pant loop as she told her "Now if you wouldn't mind, may I slip these on without a fuss or do I get to shoot your kneecaps?"

Either would do wonders for the assistant. Well semi-assistant. As in Jericho was his own assistant. Because Kate forced him to do his own s**t. She was there to make sure he did his little job that he swore he loved. She heard about how Sarah believed she worked in accounting. Kate sighed "Blah blah blah, I really don't care. Let's get going to Jericho's' apartment. Now follow me, And when you try to run I get to shoot you and innocent people. Believe me, I'm all for it. So do we understand each other, Adi?"

Where the ******** am I?Cafe Roma
Who's here?Adi...

pandarosebud's Significant Otter

Tipsy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Adriana Celos
De Luca Bookkeeper

"Don't worry I'll be a good little girl," Adriana said sarcastically. "I'd rather not have a shoot out in the middle of the street after all I like this cafe."

Adriana inside was a little scared but no way in hell was she going to let anyone know that and definitely not this little b***h. So instead she'd just be a snippety little brat to her and Jericho, she'd never met him and really didn't want to.

"So what are you his assistant, girlfriend?" Adriana asked. "Or do you just give gifts to everyone?"

OOC:
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia gave another few shivers as she did not like how he was touching her. And he was sort of blocking her way to exist. She heard about how there was a smirk. Block. And if that wasn't enough he...slipped his hand around her waist which sent another shiver, and she felt him slap her butt which gave an eep. as she actually whacked the hand away as she told him "Hey no. No touching!"

She felt his head upon her shoulder. As if he could touch her. God damn. She gave a small shiver. Again. She heard him talk about how she would be screaming and begging and crying. And that sent another shiver. God every word he said was putting her more and more on edge. She told him "I wouldn't be screaming..."

Which was true. Crying, sure. She heard about how he told her his little message. which of course she would shorten because she didn't care. She really didn't. She had just tried to be a good person. And she tried to do good by this ******** gang. And nobody gave a s**t. Jericho was still terrifying and he was still confusing. She said "Oh okay, got it" and she dodged out from under his arm and out of the apartment and just got the ******** out of there.

She drove to the HQ.

She got out as she walked into her office and realized that in fear she had sort of left the dough nuts. Dear god she wanted them. What to do. What to do. She wondered what to do. As she looked around she then sighed, Well she wasn't going back. Happy Holiday Jericho. You got her doughnuts. She walked towards Alessandra's office and knocked "Yo Boss! You in there?"

Where Am I Now?: Outside Alessandra's office
Who's With Me?: Alessandra
User Image

Katherine heard that Adriana would be a good little girl. Well good. She didn't really feel like going back to jail after she got out. That would be such a shame. Fun since in jail she got a lot of free time. Excercise. Work out. Win a few fights. But still she did want to hang out with Jericho. She missed the son of a b***h. And so that was why he got a gift. She smiled "Glad we understand each other. Because I'd hate for you to ruin my return home party."

She walked and walked. And then she threw her into the car. And she drove and drove and drove. As she did she heard the question. Kate smiled "Mmm, I suppose official title is assistant. But me and Jericho we go way back. He made me the sadistic b***h I am and I have yet to repay him for it"

Kate drove and drove and made it to his apartment. As she dragged Angel up the stairs she saw Milia run by them. Oh good, Jericho was scaring their own ******** team. He must be really bored. She walked. As she made it into his apartment, she closed the door and smiled "Now Angel would you like to say hello Jericho? before we tie you to a chair and play our own game?"

Where the ******** am I? Jericho's Apartment
Who's here?Adi and Jericho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas