Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia had never been big into sleeping. Sure there was a mattress in the corner but she probably had used it...once. But it was there for whenever she just had to crash. Just you know, go to the corner and fall on it. The rest of her room was what she could only describe as organized chaos. There was a pile of clothes that had a post it note of 'laundry' on it. Another pile of books well four pile of books that had a wooden plank on them to create a makeshift table. And that was full of empty coffee cups. And a box of starbucks coffee. Her desk was full of...papers and scribbles and notes. And six computer screens that she was using for information gathering. There was a now empty box of doughnuts. Oh joy.

Because she didn't sleep she hadn't noticed the change of time till the sun went through the window and she hissed at it. Goddamn! Why did it have to be so damn bright! She went as she knew she had to just let it go. So she brought the blinds up and went to the shower that she had. Since she lived, literally, in the head quarters she had a small washroom. She went and washed her hair. Washed her body did all that fun stuff. She got out as she went to the closet that had only four shirts and four pants, some underwear. She grabbed a jean and put a shirt, a red shirt. As she put on the converse she walked to the box of doughnuts .Right none.

So, she should get some. She went out of her office, grabbed her messenger bag so that she had a computer and phone with her wherever she went. She got her phone out of the bag and looked at her phone and typed in what she wanted to get a map. As she walked through the hallways. As she walked down the stairs and out the door. She walked down the street and walked and walked and walked. She soon made it to the shop, doughnut shop. She went and started to wait in line. Time to get brunch!!!

Where Am I Now?: Doughnut Shop!!
Who's With Me?: Nobody

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image
I am SYN
Hitman, Street Soldier

The day was boring, it was Monday, and they had gotten their hands on one of the members of opposing gang. It was a lucky break for them, and he wanted to know if he knew anything about the robbery of the Corvinace house. His eyes were always on the look out for anything that belonged to his family. If he seen the slightest thing, he would kill first. Well maybe beat the s**t out of, ask questions, and then kill. Maybe beat, and ask questions at the same time, just because he could. But right now he was home. He was in the garage finishing a project that he and his grandfather had been working on. It was a fully custom GTO Judge. Well the only thing that was a Judge, was the body. Everything else wasn't.

It looked like a sleeper, but it wasn't. He knew it would be done soon, he had a few parts that were coming in. But the car he was driving was the 09 concept GTO. The one Pontiac made right before they went out of business. He knew a few people, so he was lucky. It still needed a lot of work. Being busy with hits, and shake downs, he had mechanics that he could trust work on it. When it was done, it was crazy fast, the first day he pushed it to the limit, and almost killed himself driving it. Boy was it fun though. When he got it home he went over it with a fine tooth comb. It was perfect, he made sure it wasn't bugged. Getting it this way wasn't cheap at all, but it was worth every penny.

Right now it was parked next to his project in his large garage. It was something he liked to do for fun. Working on cars that is. The day was peaceful enough, no one was shooting at him. Well right now at least. Getting shot at was never fun, but he always lived threw it. From time to time, he would get a new scar or two from it. There was a reason why they called him Syn on the streets. It was because of how good he was, it was sinfully good. Like the Angel of Death himself gave him power to kill. Though it wasn't true, but having a name on the street was everything. Being known on the underground was the best. Ryan always made sure to keep his face out of the paper, and off the radar with the cops. All they knew was the name Syn. Not his real name. Because all his enemies ended up being killed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxσ u ʈ Ғı ʈ
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx c α я
Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla gave a small yawn as she woke up. Dru was a day person. She was that morning person that wakes up so chipper that you wish theyd die in a boiling container of coffee. She then jumped out of the bed as she then walked towards her bathroom and took a shower as she hummed a small english lullaby. She then washed her hair and everything else She then turned off the shower and she got out as she dried herself off. She hten blow dried her hair and brushed her hair. As she went to her kitchen she looked at the security cameras she had in the basement. . She had these cameras so that when she played there was evidence of what the boy or girl said. You can't forget things just because you are having fun. The leader wanted information from him and well she was the best on this side that could get it.

Dru then ate her cereal as she replayed the feed from last night. So nobody had tried to break into her basement. That and although she would love to play with the toy she had locked up in the basement she had to give him today to heal so that tomorrow she could kill him without his body being numb to it. The blond then went down to her basement as she tapped in the code to her sound proof basement. The door opened. She then went as she saw that he was still in that lovely chair. She told him "Don't worry my darling boy, today we aren't going to play...today is the day to heal. So I am going to give you some oatmeal. It'll help you"

As she fed him the oatmeal by just sort of stuffing it without caring that it was hot she told him "You know I've been thinking. If I meet him do you think that he'd be impressed by my style? Oh you don't know him or you might. He's in the same gang. He's the torture expert and is suppose to be amazing. Like top notch amazing. He can make things like I can. Though I'm not sure if he has the needles that i have but well i only use those if needed..."

As she talked she kept feeding him. The man just looked tired. He had holes upon holes through his body. Words written across his arm and chest. Even one on his forehead that read 'i'm a meanie' but well he just had lost the will to fight her on everything. She then smiled as she continued to talk "anyway, you are such a good and brave little toy....I like you. I do. I just hope that the boss thinks your valuable so that we can spend more time together..."

Dru then got off the man's lap as she then pat him on the head and skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her. As she went up the stairs she put his plate into the dishwasher. She then got a DVD of the feed that had the info she had acquired so far. Dru then drove to the bosses house. Though, she realized she had craving for a mocha. Thus the girl parked her car as she went into the Starbucks. As she waited she text the other gang members

To The De Luca Gang
From Dru
Hey darlings, what is going on
Does anybody want coffee while i'm waiting in line?

She pressed SEND. Figuring that she should be nice and offer it. Though if anybody answered it snarkily she would get coffee and then pour it on them. So they should answer..wisely. She whistled to herself as she took another step in the line. Taking it step by step by step.

Where Is She?Starbucks

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead
Coraline Ramez Pisano

"I don't wanna get up!" Coraline yelled at her alarm clock, turning it off quickly to end the annoying noise. Sighing softly, she got up and flipped her hair out of her face. She turned the T.V. on and looked at the screen; it showed all her security cameras. After watching a few minutes, and being satisfied, Coraline got up and headed for the shower.

Once out of the shower and dry, Coraline dressed herself in a pair of dark skinny jeans, custom purple high-tops, and a purple tank top to match. She smiled at herself in the mirror, happy with how her choice, Coraline went down to the kitchen of the massive home she lived in..passed down by her father.

"What the hell is this s**t?" She asked in annoyance to the food at her seat. She wanted bacon and waffles, not eggs...she HATED eggs. "You know I don't eat eggs, so what the hell is it doing on my plate?!" She slamed her fist against the table, then shook her head. "Forget it, I've got things to do."

Opening her phone, Coraline decided to send a mass text message to her 'people' asking them where they were.

User Image
A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia was waiting in the line, which seemed to be going on forever. You would think that people would get the whole...hacker needing sugar. But nobody seemed to care. She frowned as she waited patiently. Kind of. She sort of was bouncing on the balls of her feet as she waited. She tried to peek over the shoulders of those in front of her. She sighed as she frowned. Seriously, what the heck was this line for. She needed her sugar and dough. Soon she felt her phone vibrate and she took it out, reading that it was from the boss. It seemed that she wanted to know where everyone was. She text the other

To Boss
From Mia
Ii'm getting more doughnuts.
Was out.
And coffee, out of that as well
What's up? Got plans?

She pressed SEND. She put the phone back into her pocket. She was now taking a few steps as the line moved. She knew what she was going to get. It was known as everything. She wanted every dough nut. But she'd not do that. she would be good. Just get twelve. No need to buy out the doughnut shop. Plus doughnuts got stale after a day or so. She took another few steps. Her eyes lit up as on the board above them it said...that she could get a box of coffee here. Thank you god. She took another step as she smiled and ordered "Dear caffeine and sugar god, I would like two boxes of coffee and then twelve doughnuts, a variety. Please. Thank you"

She rummaged through her pocket and found some money, handing it over to the cashier and she waited patiently for the deliciousnes to be given. Yum yum.

Where Am I Now?: Doughnut Shop!!
Who's With Me?: Nobody

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

De Luca's {S e c o n d i n C o m m a n d} && C o m m u n i c a t i o n s

Where am I?: Home
Who am I with?: Nobody
How do I feel?: Tired
What am I thinking?: Coffee!
My theme song: Gorgeous Nightmare

"You think you can handle me? Go ahead and try."

User Image
User Image

Light filtered through a large bay window, snaking a path toward a bed that sat to the left of it. A girl lay tangled in between the sheets and awoke to the sun's assault on her eyes. Eventually she rolled over and glanced at her digital clock. 12:00 pm. Great. The brunette groaned as she forced herself to sit up. The girl, Antonia, kicked off the rumpled sheets and made her way to the bathroom. It was easy to tell, this girl had money. From her silk bedding, to the streaked marble floors in her bathroom, as well as the shower filled with jets and a waterproof music player built into the wall.

She stripped down and stepped into the shower, trying to somehow absorb every last bit of heat. After she washed, she stood under the showerhead for another few moments before reluctantly shutting the water off. Toni dried off, dressed in lace undergarments beneath a plain black cotton tank top and a pair of dark wash blue jeans.

She started to walk out of her rrom when her phone buzzed, alerting her that she had a text from Dru, taking coffee orders. Hell yes. Toni thought as she eagerly replied:

To: Dru
Put me down for a caramel mocha! Thanks, luv. :]

"You cross me, and I'll stick my 9 mil. down your throat. Scared yet?"

User Image
Wait, she was an actress
I start to say I know

User Image
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

The raven haired girl went and finally made it to through the line. Which was a testament to her patience. See, she was getting way way better. She walked and walked and walked. She soon made it to the front with a drink order from Toni. She looked towards the other. The raven haired girl smiled "A caramel mocha and a regular mocha. Thanks darling"

She paid the money rather than shooting the cashier, again a testement to being a nicer person. And she soon walked and walked to the side and got the mochas soon. As she did she knew where she was going to go. Since Toni was most likely home, considering she did just wake up. She went to her black car and got in. this car, it was what she had saved her money for and well also got it from the money she got after her parents had died. Anyway she drove it to toni's house. As she swerved through driving and driving and making it. She parked it and got out as she took the two cups. She went over to the door and kicked it as she called "Hey Toni! Be a dear and open the door?"

She just hoped that she wasn't wrong and that she was still here. Plus she had a bit of information from their friend that she had kept in her apartment rather than HQ. Not much information. Just a bit. Which should be enough for at least a friendly chat. And hey she had video in case she forgot what the other said. sometimes Dru got so into torture ... that she didn't pay attention the the letters.

Where Is She?Toni's House

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

Who am I with?: Dru
How do I feel?: Anxious
What am I thinking?: What information does she have to share?

User Image
User Image

Toni had been busying herself with her hair--drying and straightening it--when a hard thud assaulted her front door. Instantly, Toni went into killer mode. That is, until she heard Dru's voice from outside. Her dark-haired friend was always blunt with her methods of doing most anything. "Coming!" Toni managed to respond as she descended the stairs. She opened the door happily for Dru and, eyeing the marked styrofoam cups in her hand, Toni exclaimed, "Oh Lord, thank you!" as she grabbed what she believed to be her order (marked with a crooked 'C' indicating caramel) from the other girl's hand.

She took a sip, thus confirming her assumption, before stepping aside to allow the torture expert to pass. "How's the boy? He said anything good yet?" Toni walked into the living room and hunkered down into one of the soft leather easy chairs occupying the space. Hopefully, Dru was able to extract the information they needed, or at least something useful. More often than not, the girl got results, and for that Toni had great respect for Dru. In fact, sometimes she considered Dru another part of the family. She sure has the spirit of a De Luca. Toni took more sips of her coffee, waiting for Dru to explain.

User Image
Wait, she was an actress
I start to say I know

User Image
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

The blue eyed torturer waited at the door. Well as patiently as she could. She whistled to herself as she was trying to stay calm. Because she sort of wanted to break the door down. She probably shouldn't break the door down. Should be good and let the other open it for her. Was it taking forever or was it her impatience? It probably was her impatience. She wiated and waited. She soon heard the phrase coming. Thank god! She listened to the other thank her as the cup was grabbed. She put her free hand around her own and took a sip. Yeah chocolate and espresso, could there be anything better? Not likely. She soon heard the other ask about their boy. Drusilla gave a giggle "Well it seems that he and I didn't see eye to eye. He said awful mean things to me. Didn't even want to tell me anything about my future husband. How am I suppose to learn about him if they are sooo unreasonable?"

She frowned, still unhappy about that. She went through her bag and grabbed a DVD as she handed it to her. It had the day of torture that she had done. All the fun stuff she had gotten to try. It had a lot of fun stuff such as Denailing Torture, The Copper Boot, Crocodile Tube. Just thinking about it made her happy, she could hear the screams and it was beautiful. She told her "As for information worth knowing....well it seems that the darling pisanos are creating some weapon. Something techy so that our side will crash. He said it was going to be a weapon that wasn't something as fun as a boom! They also have been finding a way to sneak away and steal bits of our info bit by bit by bit..."

She gave another giggle. She loved knowing things and felt so smart. She took another sip of her mocha. She asked "Did you want me to ask him something else? If you want...we can go to my townhouse and you can ask him yourself. Though he is almost dying, I keep forgetting that you need to stitch them up so they don't die on you. I swear, why are people so weak?"

Where Is She?Toni's House

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

Who am I with?: Dru
How do I feel?: Curious
What am I thinking?: What does he know?

User Image
User Image

As the other girl spoke, Toni began to straighten, listening intently and responding with nods or noises of agreement when appropriate. A weapon? What's that Pisano b***h planning to do with it? Dru said the rival gang also been able to gain information about them.What? How? Toni felt frustration welling up inside her. The fire she's had ever since she could remember began to burn and Toni needed to know more.

The brunette laughed with her friend when the other girl mentioned taking care of our captives. Dru was sadistic, but Toni liked that about her. It meant when it came to not going soft or sympathetic toward her victims, she was an expert. Toni fiddled with the DVD, flipping it back and forth between her hands. "Oh, I think I'll speak with him," she said setting the DVD aside and took a few more sips of the sweet warm beverage. "As usual, I'm glad to see you've documented your handiwork for me," she gestured to the DVD. Toni gulped down the last of her drink and set it down next to the DVD. "When your ready?" the De Luca second in command raised a single perfect brow and smiled at the other girl before rising to dispose of her cup.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas