Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_ Annalesia Arianna Ferrari

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image ╰☆╮

User Image

X_X Walking out of the bathroom, was a dark haired girl, wearing just her robe and a small towel wrapped around her hair, towel drying it. Glancing at her clock, she made her way to walk in closet, to look for something to wear. It was her third third day back and things had been going pretty good actually. She was reunited with her family, biologic and not. Entering her closet she walked over, pulling out one of her black skirts, a white top, and a brown belt. Exiting her closet, she layed the outfit on her bed, before going over to her vanity to brush her hair out, blow drying it a bit more with the towel. Once her hair was good to go, she went over to her bed and started to get dressed. Once she was dressed, she went over to her full length mirror, examining herself. Seeing that her outfit was pretty much complete, she went over to her shoe collection, picking out a nice pair of black heels, that completed the outfit perfectly.

X_X Realising she hasn't checked her phone all morning, she walked over to her night stand, picking up her cell phone, she noticed she missed a text from Dru. Reading she smiled, aww how nice, but she was already good to go. Not to mention it was probably already to late. She's actually been up before sunrise, to get her workout and training in. She was a fighter and needed to keep in shape and fit. Typing a reply, she quickly pressed SEND, before grabbing her keys, and cell phone. Exiting her room, she made her way down the hall, stopping at a table, opening the drawer, where she kept her bra clip. Which held her california License, credit card, and a couple twenties. She didn't like carrying to much on her, she didn't see the need.

To: Dru
                                                          Morning Love, Just saw your text,
                                                          but thank you anyways for the offer!

X_X Leaving her penthouse, she took the elevator down to the lobby, walking out of her building. Making a right, she headed down the street, walking towards the direction of her sister's place. She herself would of moved back home into her family house, but she needed her privacy, mostly from her brother. Lucky for her she didn't live so far away from Toni's place. Which was why she decided to walk, plus she loved the scenery. She really did miss this place, although she did love it in California, which was why she decided to stay there. Of course being such a daddy's girl, she got what she wanted. Not to mention, she earned their trust. Good grades and she managed to stay out of trouble, well big trouble anyways. Minor ones didn't count, well to her atleast.

X_X Before she knew it, she was standing infront of her sister's door. Ringing the door bell, then knocking twice. It was a habit of hers. As she waited for someone to answer the door, she ran a hand through her hair.

[ Out Of Candy!: !]

User Image
Wait, she was an actress
Act-ing like a starlet, in fact she was a harlot
Her lips like Scarlet, Johansson
They part to say I’m handsome
I start to say I know
That’s when she pulled out my handgun (bam)

User Image
Drusilla Elizabeth Anne Theresa Hennessy
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla listened to the brunette as she was so happy that she had gotten to torture her. The way he bled, god it made her happy. And slightly turned her on. but hey she was a sadist. So seeing people in pain made her feel very very happy. And she would do it over and over again. Problem was that she tended to get s into causing them pain that she forgot what she was suppose to ask. Thus the DVD. She had started making them so that there was a record of their answers. And also that she had forgotten. She smiled "Oh my, well I'm sure he'd love to see you. He says I'm too harsh, maybe he needs a feminine touch. And if you need to borrow some things to make him chatty I have a lot that i haven't tried yet"

She giggled. As the other took the DVD and fiddled, she heard the other was glad she had made a DVD. Yeah so was Dru. Since she remembered basics of what he had confessed but not everything. She felt her phone vibrate and she read the text. Aw right Leslia. She gave a nod as she put it back. no reason to text the other. She gave a nod "Well then let us go on an adventure and come to my humble abode"

And she opened the door to realize that Lesia was there. Oh joy. She gave a nod as she looked towards her and smiled "You are just in time Lesia. We are going to visit the prisoner and tell him we need more information. Want to join us? It should be fun. I'm betting that he can only be stabbed twice more before he's done for..."

Dru laughed at herself. This was going to be a lot of fun! She put her hand through her hair as she went past Leslia and towards her car to realize that it was a two seater. She looked to the others and asked "Do either of you have a car that'll sit us all? Unless you don't mind sitting on one another...do you?"

Where Is She?Toni's House

Could it tremble stars from moonlit skies
Could it drag a tear from your cold eyes
I live on the right side I sleep on the left
That's why everything's got to be alive or dead

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

De Luca's {S e c o n d i n C o m m a n d} && C o m m u n i c a t i o n s

Where am I?: In my garage
Who am I with?: Dru and Lesia
How do I feel?: Pumped
What am I thinking?: This should be fun.
My theme song: Gorgeous Nightmare

"You think you can handle me? Go ahead and try."

User Image
User Image

Toni noticed that when Dru opened the door, her little sis Lesia was standing there. "Hey Le-Le." Dru asked the other girl if she wanted to join them, then glanced at her car, which seemed to only seat two. After Dru asked about vehicle arrangements, Toni simply said, "Yeah I'll take my bike, that is if Le-Le won't mind riding with you." She looked at her sister for confirmation.

In all honesty, Toni couldn't wait to meet the boy. As well as coax an answer from him using her notorious charm. Yes, the brunette was a tough girl, but she could play nice. It was amusing for her to be kind, but maybe he'd respond better to her methods, not to mention his now more vulnerable (according to Dru) state. Should be a piece of cake.

De Luca's second made her way over to the garage door and after typing in the code, stood before it as it rose, revealing her car and of course, her baby. A bright red Ducati 848 leand on its kickstand underneath a white painting tarp. Toni's face lit up every time she gazed upon the machine. She removed the tarp, unveiling the bike, a matching red helmet hung off the handle bar as well as a pair of leather driving gloves. She quickly tied up her hair, slipped on the gear, and leand on the bike. "Okay, I'll follow you," she told Dru.

"You cross me, and I'll stick my 9 mil. down your throat. Scared yet?"

User Image

Dangerous Smoker

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
User ImageUser Image
I am SYN
Hitman, Street Soldier

He walked out of his garage, and looked around. Ryan needed to get out, and check out what Dru was doing with her little toy, also find out if she had any information on the murder of his family. It was his main drive, to find, and kill all whom killed his family. He was going to make them suffer for what they had done. Walking from the driveway he headed into his house. His cell phone was on the counter, and he seen that he missed a text. Reading it over, he knew it was to late. Sighing he placed it in his pocket.

Heading out to his car he got in and started it up. Revving the engine a few time he smiled. He shifted into reverse, and he headed out. The garage door closed after his car left it. Smiling he headed down the road. Heading to Dru's house he gunned it there. Ryan always drove as fast as he could. Soon enough, he arrived at Dru's place. Turning the car off, he soon got out, and locked it up. Ryan always locked the car up after he got out. No one messed with his car.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxσ u ʈ Ғı ʈ
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx c α я
Wait, she was an actress
I start to say I know

User Image
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla heard Toni greet her sister and that was nice. At least everyone was here. Sure it could have been nicer if they were here earlier rather than whent hey were about to leave. But at least the driving arrangments were made. Good good .Because Dru was not going to sit on anybody's lap. This would work. She gave a few more nods and told the other "Well glad we got all this sorted"

Soon Toni got out of the garage on her bike. Good. Well good to know that that worked. She gave a nod as she smiled "Let us go then, children. We wouldn't want to be late for the party"

Dru gave a laugh. She then got into her car. Leslia got in (or took her own) and she drove. Making sure to go to the speed limit so that Toni could actually follow her. As she went through the streets and through it she zoomed by, whistling to herself. Luckily...she made it. She parked her car and got out as she saw Ryan. Or "Syn"? She went up to him as she gave a wave to show that she was here. Well who know she'd be so popular. the raven haired torture expert smiled "My oh my, how popular am I? Whatever can I do for you darling?"

She was going to tease him a bit but decided against it. Wouldn't be right what to do with everyone washing. It'd be awful naught. Plus Dru was having a good day. She slipped past him and opened her door to her lovely townhouse. Well it had just become a party. To think that her toy would get so many visitors today. She walked into the entry way and figured they could go to the basement. She had made her basement completely sound proof. So that when she had her fun it wouldn't send the cops coming to her house. No need to have that mess. And they were in New York City sooo wasn't like she could get a house in the middle of nowhere. Thus for now this would just have to do. The ravenette took another sip of her mocha. Yum. She asked the group "Is everyone here to see my toy?"

Where Is She?Dru's House

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

Where am I?: Dru's Place
Who am I with?: Dru, Lesia, and Ryan
How do I feel?: Playful
What am I thinking?: Why is Ryan here?

User Image
User Image

Toni mounted her bike and followed Dru and Lesia to her house. The Ducati made her feel free and completely one with the road. Buzzing in between cars, all the while keeping an eye on Dru's car. Traffic in the city truly annoyed Toni. Though she was used to it, New Yorkers are intolerable as far as motor vehicle ettiquette goes. As far as Toni was concerned they should all just make way for her. Didn't they know who was underneath this helmet? No, of course not. The neiivety in the place was even more promenint than bad drivers.

When they reached their destinantion, Toni parked across the street, suddenly feeling miniscule ducked between an SUV and a minivan. She waited for an opening, then crossed the street in haste. Afterall, it's hard to predict how quickly another car would come along. Approaching the stoop where everyone was gathered at the stoop, she noticed Ryan, the gang's hitman waiting for them there. Interesting. Did Dru call him? she wondered. "Mr. Corvinace," she nodded a greeting. Unlike most people, Toni didn't use Ryan's adopted nickname, instead she addressed him by his surname, mostly just to tease him. Looking to Dru, and hearing what she'd said to everyone refering to her 'toy' she chimed in, "Not before I talk to him, I called dibs." The De Luca second in command proceeded to stick out her lips in a pouting frown.

User Image

Devoted Friend

X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_ Annalesia Arianna Ferrari

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image╰☆╮User Image ╰☆╮

User Image

X_X As she she had knocked, Dru had opened the door, surprising her a bit "Hey Dru!" She greated the girl, then watched as her sister walked out after her, calling her Le Le. "hello love!" She was the only one that had called her that, although she really didn't like it. But since Antonia, was well Antonia, she allowed her to do so, just as long as no one else tried it. "Sure! I'll love to join you guys!" She answered, following them out, as Tonia when to her garage, she got into Dru's car. Although she really wanted to suggest that her sister ride with Dru, and she'll take her bike, but knew her sister most likely would of said no. Not to mention she was wearing a skirt, then again that never stopped her from riding her bike before...

X_X Arriving at the torture experts place, she got out of the car, to see a guy there. She honestly wasn't sure who he was, after all she only arrived back in the city a couple of days ago. She just gave the male a smile, as her sister addressed him as 'Mr. Corviance'. She then followed the crazy girl into her town house. She then looked back at her sister for a second, before looking back at home owner "So, who's the poor b*****d you got locked away?" She asked with a smile, she really did almost feel bad for anyone that got stuck in Dru's basement, she knew the girl enough to know she was a bit crazy, mostly when it came to her 'victims'.

[ Out Of Candy!: Sorry it's so short! u.u]

User Image
Wait, she was an actress
I start to say I know

User Image
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla heard that Toni had called dibs. Well of course. She didn't mind doing that first. Manners. oh right, there was tea. She should offer tea. That was what you did. Dru asked "Does anybody want tea? or anything?"

Figured she'd do that before they do something fun. And she loved having fun. The girl smiled at the question of who was at the basement. Dru gave an evil grin. She even gave a sadistic chuckle as she told her "Well let's go and make introductions."

And with that she walked down the hallway and went to the first keypad that was just her initials in l337 and thus was just D347H. And then she walked down the stairs to the door that was now going to open the basement that had another keypad. Hey a girl could never be too careful. She then typed the initials of the Pisano's torture expert into that one with a heart at the end and she opened that door and went to her basement. Which was bare except for a chair. The walls were full of different torture instruments. And then there was just in the corner a mini kitchen. She looked around as she wondered "Do you guys think I should put a couch in here? Just in case I feel lonely and want to sleep here?"

She thought as she walked to a chair and tied to that chair was a boy. She walked over to him and slid her arms around his neck as she laid her head on his shoulder "This lovely toy's name is Calvin. He use to be part of the communication department of the Pisano's. He also says that he was even a board member. He knows so many secrets and they just started to spill....Calvin these are my darling friends who wanted to visit and say hello. That there is Leslia, then we have Toni and we have Syn. Say hello Calvin"

Calvin was quiet. He glanced up at them. He had a lot of cuts throughout his body. He was sweating profusely. And was pretty sure that he had a fever, everything was fuzzy. He could hear Dru's voice but he just only got snidbits. He growled even though his voice was weak "Get the ******** away from me you psycho..."

Dru sighed as she stood up and pouted "Still needs to learn manners though. Tsk tsk, nobody teaches manners anymore.Well never fear some boiling water will take care of that"

and with that Dru went to her mini kitchenette and started to boil water. Half for tea and half to burn him. As she did she smiled "So Toni you wanted to ask him questions didn't you?"

Where Is She?Dru's House: Basement

A digital murder
Programmed by mathematical terrorists
Outside of mortal bounds
Silently hacking
A binary plague
Serving information

User Image
Milia Liliana Valentine
Communications for the Pisano's

Milia had successfully gotten her doughnuts. Yum Yum. She walked with the box of 24 doughnuts and the 2 gallons of coffee and whistled to herself as she made her way back to her office. Well office slash apartment slash bed. An organized chaos that she just loved. She went and put the stuff onto the makeshift table. It was a nice spot. She saw the scattered cups and garbage everywhere. Huh. She should clean it. She sighed as she grumbled to herself and started to just throw everything that probably needed to be thrown away and put it into a bag. Put that garbage bag into the chute. She went back and started to just clean and clear stuff so now her office space looked cleaner.

Which meant time to get back to work. She bit into her doughnut and got back to work. She was in charge of a technological weapon that would shut down the De Lucas. For you see, The De Luca's have the big business loaded with investment in the main business center. This meant that they also were probably really big into using comptuers to keep these businesses afloat. She was going to create a bug that would close all of it down. Make it so that they couldn't use any technology. Send them back to the stone age. And hey, should be fun if it worked. To see what they did. Thus she began to type and type while eating her doughnuts and coffee.

She wondered what was happening to that Calvin Guy. He had sort of not come back. She went to her phone and text him

To Calvin
From Mia
Dude, where are you?
Did you go too hard core on the W.O.W again?

She pressed SEND. She put it back and started to work. He was her apartment mate. Kind of. He had the office next door but she knew everyone in communications which meant him too.

Where Am I Now?: My Office!!
Who's With Me?: Nobody

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

Where am I?: Dru's basement
Who am I with?: Dru, Lesia, Ryan, and Calvin
How do I feel?: Anxious
What am I thinking?: Is he gonna talk to me?

User Image
User Image

Toni smiled at Dru when she invited them in, anxious to ask her much needed question. Communications was her field after all, besides being second in command. "No tea for me, thanks." Toni milled around the entryway before following Dru down to the basement. It was somehow more sinister in person than on video. Isolated to the center of the barren modified torture chamber was a boy, identified by Dru as Calvin, Pisano's communications guy. Communications, huh? I can relate.

While Dru prepared her boiling water, Toni approached the boy. He was pretty beaten up but that didn't phase Toni much. She'd seen worse. "Hey Calvin. Like Dru over there said, I'm Toni," she said, beaming at him. The girl took a seat on the floor next to his chair, keeping her gaurd up considering her hostile state. "So your in communications? You like to get information on people. So do I. We have the same position, isn't that nice?" Being polite to this stranger was difficult, but fun at the same time to fake it. "Anyway, since you understand my need for aquiring information, you wouldn't mind if I asked you questions would you?" Toni gingerly placed his hand over his."First of all, tell me more about that weapon you guys are cooking up over on your side."

She tried her best to look him in the eye. This was her job. Maybe some more tenderness would work. Toni stroked Calvin's hand, still looking up at him. Her voice dropped to a whisper, "Come on, you can tell me. I can't tell you I won't use it because I will but maybe you'll feel more comfortable talking to me instead of Dru, hm?"

User Image
User Image
Calvin: Communications and Current Hostage

How long had he been here? It felt like an eternity when it was probably only four days. It felt like an eternity. God he missed his office. He thought that he'd never miss that but he did. He had een put into the hands of a psychopath. And even her brain was...screwy. You could tell that she was borderline sociopathic. Probably came with her job. And what bothered him the most was that half the questions was about a guy he had never met. Their torture expert. He didn't know it. He just wanted the pain to stop. But he couldn't give up information. He wouldn't be a snitch. He wouldn't betray the people he cared about. Not ever.

He felt someone introduce themselves .Toni. Huh. She was pretty, didn't look as crazy as Dru was. He could see her a bit clearly for she was sitting on the floor near him. He looked down at her. He just gave a nod to state that he got it her name was Toni. He heard that they had the same position. He stated "Just ******** fantastic"

About how nice it was that they had the same job. But she had to be more important than that. She must do something else right? Because he was in communications and he wasn't so happy go lucky about visiting a torture expert. He soon heard that he could understand her need for acquiring information. He heard her want to ask about the weapon. He sighed "Yeah and I want to go for a walk, seems we both aren't getting what we want"

He felt her hand on his own. And okay so it was nice to have something that wasn't painful touch him. Soon she whispered about how he could tell her. And she would use it. He thought his options. Okay sooo talk to her or talk to Dru. Dru would probably be a painful person to talk to while at least she seemed nicer. So he'd rather just take his chances with Toni. He told her "It's not that type of weapon that you can take from us and use. Its being made specifically to you. I don't know much, I'm not really high ranks so I get small snidbits of info"

As if perfect timing in his left pocket, a small sound emitted. It pretty much just meant that Milia was texting him. She was the boss, chief engineer so to speak. He sighed "Please just let me go, I really don't know anything"

Drusilla had finished making her cup of tea and stood by the others as she asked "Are you guys getting along?"

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

Who am I with?: Calvin
How do I feel?: Determined, curious.
What am I thinking?: I hope he trusts me enough to tell me more.

User Image
User Image

Toni sighed as he cursed back at her. But then his expression changed. Trust. He told her something after all. That was good. Antonia saw the look in Calvin's eyes when he said he didn't know anything. She believed him. Usually communications specialists weren't too deep into business affairs, unless they were the head of said department. And, no offense to Calvin, but he didn't look like the leader type. Toni was about to speak again when two things happened. First, she heard his cell phone buzz in his pocket and immediately after that, Dru approached. "We're getting along just fine."

The brunette cleared her throat. "But, I think you're making him a bit nervous. Could you give us a minute? In fact, it might help if all of you could," she glanced around the room. Then she flashed a charming but warning smile before saying, "Thank you guys." Hopefully, the others knew their place when it came to the second in command giving an order.

Once they left the room, she looked back to Calvin. "Look Calvin, I believe you okay? I can tell you really don't know much about this weapon. But I know you know the person who does. Can you give me a name?" Toni moved her hand up to his forearm, closing the space between them, trying to amp up the comforting factor.Hopefully, he'd give her the information she needed. Maybe the torture had messed with his mind enough to break any cognitive thought towards loyalty.

User Image
Wait, she was an actress
I start to say I know

User Image
D.E.A.T.H.
As in yours.

Drusilla listened about how they were getting along. That sucked. It meant that Drusilla couldn't torture him and she so badly wanted to torture him some more. She wanted to poke and prod and pour boiling water on his legs. She wanted to see him squirm, heard him scream. She couldn't do that if they were getting along. She gave a nod as she said (quite fakely) "I'm so glad. Love it when everyone gets along...."

She soon heard that she was making him nervous. Well of course she made him nervous. Along with being beautiful she had been spending four days torturing. She was really enjoying the compliment. Soon she heard that Toni wanted space. Aw...okay. Dru knew she couldn't go completely against the boss. So she shrugged as she said "All right. I'll give you guys some alone time. Call me if you need me or just gives a thumbs up."

She wasn't sure if Syn and Leslia were going to join her but you know at least she'd be the good worker, right? That and this whole basement was full of cameras. So she could just watch it upstairs. Its how she didn't miss things such as them attempting to escape or them whispering little plans. Fun stuff. She walked and walked up the stiars and went to her living room as she turned on the TV to her basement's camera and sat down. Taking a sip of her tea. Sure that if Syn had come to talk to just her he'd be able to do that now. And Leslia she was sure that they could talk about something, right?

Where Is She?Dru's House: Living Room

User Image
Calvin: Communications and Current Hostage

[******** his head hurt. He felt like he had a migraine that then got beaten up by another headache and instead they had become something else entirely. He could hear Dru's voice and it made him shiver a bit. Just not those damn crocodile shears. That had hurt him in an area he'd rather nobody touch. He also heard Toni request that they all go away. Which meant that she must have been in some position of power. That wasn't good. Had he really become that popular? That a big boss was gonna come here and talk him up?

So who was she? His head hurt so much that the truth was he didn't care right now. He needed water. That was what he should have asked for. He felt dehydrated. He heard the nice female voice state that she believed him. Good. Because he really had no idea any details. He got a small job. He was just an ant in the picnic ... or something where he was small and not a big fish/ He heard about how he didn't know anything. Thank god someone believed the guy. He had been telling Dru that for days and she didn't believe him at all. He felt the girls hand trail over his forearm and he winced as her hand traced up one of the cuts that Dru had made. She wanted a name. He asked "Do you mean the big boss Pisano? Or are we talking about who is the head of communications? Because I don't know, if i tell you that you guys are just going to kill me. Why would I do that?"

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image

User Image

Who am I with?: Calvin
How do I feel?: Anxious, calculating
What am I thinking?: Who's Mia?

User Image
User Image

Toni was glad everyone was gone but she still wasn't completely relaxed. She knew Dru had a camera (or perhaps several), and that she was probably taking advatage of it. Why not? That's what Toni would have done. Calvin wouldn't give her the information she needed to hear. Damn loyalty. It could help you and hurt you in this business. "Believe me when I say we know who your boss is. Now, I see you don't want to give up the head of communications and I respect the loyalty you have towards your boss." It was then when Toni remembered the phone.

Not really caring about boundries, she stood up and reached into his pocket, retrieving his phone. "Okay, I heard this while we were talking earlier and I don't really know why Dru didn't take it from you. Maybe because she's so obsessed with your pain than she is at being thorough." Toni made sure to emphasize the last few words, making sure Dru heard her. Trying to shake her frustration at this error, she exhaled. She opened the message on his phone and read it out loud. "New message from Mia. 'Dude, where are you? Did you go too hardcore on the W.O.W. again?'" Toni held back a laugh. He played World of Worcraft? Of course, a lot of techies in communications participate in such activities as Toni had come to learn from heading that sector.

She looked at the boy before speaking again. Lord knows he was tired. Past the injuries and fatigue, she noticed how cracked his lips were, and how his voice sounded closer to a croak than an actual tone. Time to play up the 'good cop' role even more. "Hey, I'm gonna grab a drink do you want something. I promise it won't be boiling, or toxic for that matter." She managed a smile. Maybe her method would take a little longer than Dru's would, but right now he needed Toni's method. He looked like he was half-dead. "While I'm over here, you wanna tell me who Mia is?"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas