Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Abel_Crusnik02
Kaito Kazuki
Abel_Crusnik02
I am having a hard time catching a A.C for Nova's Quest.

what is the problem since A.C is a common once.....just make a hit and throw SS, boom he in your bag, er...pocket rofl

I just captured one but half the time the SS would fail to catch it

ok here is the tips for you....use only 1 SS per A.C, if fail kill it...fight another A.C and do it again, good luck (don't waste too much SS on 1 moga)
and if you want some tips to hunt and saving SS....you can ask me, i will provide everything i can. mrgreen HAPPY HUNTING mrgreen

Business Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Does anybody notice that, mogas are capturing after June 30th has been return to our tree house with lv1 buff skill???
^Yeah...I mean, I for one am glad that I wasn't planning on using them anyway, but I hope the wild ones aren't glitched up like that too.
Probably old, but the winja in the Poetry in Motion quest is higher than level 13 (for me at least it was 17)

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Neighbors system is now up and running. Tho you have to add all your active friends back in.

Business Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Please add me, here is the link to my FB profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001167940339
rofl more friend more fun eh? rofl

Stubborn Gifter

Shish Kabobious
Neighbors system is now up and running. Tho you have to add all your active friends back in.

Thanks. I'll update as soon as possible. I have to say, even though it sucks that we have to add our friends back, at least it will make it easier for us to pick the Whistles. LOL XD

7,900 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm a little confused with the Purple Pincers Quest. This guide says you only have to collect 5 purple pincers but my quests says 15. Which is which?
Adding an USELESS FEATURE like that is causing massive lag instead of FIXING BUGS and trying to satisfy players is really PATHETIC!!! scream scream scream scream

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
Raiten, do you have an update about the skill glitch of the returned Mogas?

Beloved Lunatic

I liked the old way -- if they played they were your neighbor (just lazy with the adding) the old way you knew oh they play
eternally_lost_girl
I'm a little confused with the Purple Pincers Quest. This guide says you only have to collect 5 purple pincers but my quests says 15. Which is which?

What? The developers changed the number again? Oy.... To be honest, the collecting quest keeps changing a lot. First it was 15, then 5, then 10, then 5 again, and now this. And to be frank, I just wish the developers make up their mind and stick to that number. @o@

ischyrion
Raiten, do you have an update about the skill glitch of the returned Mogas?

Sorry, but I'm not doing the list of Mogas' information. That will be Shish Kabobious and the others who are doing the Mogadex listing. sweatdrop

The only information I list down the Mogas are the names, rarity, and quests that order us to capture.

Besides, if I did a Mogadex in my guide, I won't have enough room for the new features such as Player vs Player or evolution. >>;
Little update about the new Moga. Somehow, I have a feeling it will be a Premium Moga... sweatdrop

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
finally i caught BLACK GOLD biggrin biggrin

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yea, tho it looks like it fusion of Plasmian with somthing else to me ;p

Quick Reply

Submit