Human 0.14451795234119 14.5% [ 2250 ]
Orc 0.14477487314535 14.5% [ 2254 ]
Undead 0.21523540368681 21.5% [ 3351 ]
Night Elf 0.49547177082664 49.5% [ 7714 ]
Total Votes:[ 15569 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2003.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 418 419 420 > >> >>> »|

Man, the new TFT beta patch makes everything so much different. Town portals no longer instantly teleport you, but rather, work like Mass Tele and you have to wait a couple of seconds before you transport to your town. You no longer get experience from creeps when your hero is level 5 or above, upgrading to tier 2 and 3 take ALOT more lumber, and much more. Like the other person said, whatever worked in regular WC3, probably won't be all that effective in the expansion.
if there is anyone here who chose night elf (which is more than half of the people) i agree.
i hope that the people gave a reason for there choices though just to justify their answer even though its their opinion.
i chose night elf because my favorite unit is the hyppogriph rider.
also the night elfs are very fast at building and can have unlimited lumber.
if there is anyone here who chose night elf (which is more than half of the people) i agree.
i hope that the people gave a reason for there choices though just to justify their answer even though its their opinion.
i chose night elf because my favorite unit is the hyppogriph rider.
also the night elfs are very fast at building and can have unlimited lumber.
Night Elf is my favorite because I like the Demon Hunter
Quote:
Cookie, cookie, COOKIE! blaugh
i like the undeads, but they're too weak.... now i like nightelves! cos they got chicks yo! 3nodding
Another Night Elf fan here smile

They seriously rule, I mean they have super stealth skills, excellent units, chicks smile , really good heroes, moon wells heal your people and hell if you ever in trouble uproot your buildings and let them join in the slaughter smile domokun
every race but orcs (if they still suck in anti-air that is... i haven't played in awhile).

for night elves i'm a basic cookie cutter with half huntress, some archers, some druids (both types)...

for humans : i'm a mass sorc/priest ... sweatdrop

undead : dual-aura ghouls, then gargs (if game gets late).
I don't care.
Never mind what I just said. I know it was stupid.
NE are the best.
man, I think hunts are just fun, even though I don't really use them that often. I like the noise they make when rampaging through the other weak races.

I like humans a lot too.
there's just something cool about the night elves. i just really like the night elf heroes. smile

both the orc and undead are a close second. and i don't really like the humans.

Vicious Warlord

Orc r BIG FAT AND UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they have proud, they killed Mannoroth and they had to fight the Burning Legion all their live.

Orcs for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all though the demonhunter is also cool

quote:

"I am blind, not deaf!"
I am a born and bred Undead player. Even though they've been nerfed beyond all reason, I still think that they're an awesome race.

But, with the latest patch of the Beta (how many will we have before the end? *shakes head*), the Undead actually have a semblance of a chance now. Abomsphinyx (sorry, I mean Destroyer) with casters is a pretty good force.

And... I agree with Rico. Everything has been thrown upside down in the Beta. I'd probably lose pretty badly if I tried the classic again...
To me, all the races has their ups and downs. But definately night elves are easy to use. I prefer using Humans, because the combo with sorcoress's invisiblity and mass teleportation *whoops! did i give out my technique?* kicks big butt. Though NE are cool, people tend to abuse the power. Back then, they did mass huntresses, now they do mass dryads?? can't people use real strategy and fight them without a mass of one kind of units? at least have a mix of huntresses and dryads stressed I don't know, that really pisses me off. Does anyone agree with me? oooh, and Undead are like protoss/zergs.. in Starcraft.. my two fav races in that game.
i play wc 3. the undead is my fav race cuz they look cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces