I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Romantic Lunatic

Artiistic

And then they died... this is why girls go in groups!
Oh, Old Man Zangetsu. Rest in peace(?).

I'm guessing it's going to be raining when Ichigo fights Juhabach or when he confronts his own true self to become more than a Shinigami, Hollow, Quincy, or Fullbringer.

Dapper Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
For some reason, I was reminded of an ecchi manga I read one time called "My Balls".
In it, an angel attempts to seal a demon queen that was going to bring about the end of the human world into an orb, but a human got caught in the crossfire. Instead of being sealed into this magic orb, the demon queen was instead sealed into one of the guy's balls, where he then had to avoid ejaculating for a month, because if he did, then the demon queen would be released and destroy the human world.

For some reason, the idea of this Vasto Lorde Hollow that Isshin's about to fight being contained in his balls and then impregnating Masaki, which leads to Ichigo obtaining his powers and having his super Hollow form look like that Vasto Lorde popped into my head, as well.

Romantic Lunatic

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Maybe the Vastolorde is the reason why they know Getsuga Tensho. Maybe it was one of those honorable fight consolation prize things.

Partying Punching Bag

3,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
Anyone have any thought's on Ichigo's hollow form showing up to fight his dad in person?! s**t is tripppppyyyy!

Romantic Lunatic

Which version of Ichigo's sword has those little jagged things on it? 'Cause this dude has those too.
I think his "final fight with Aizen" form.

Ruthless Player

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF TITE KUBO IS CONTINUING BLEACH AGAIN...MISS IT SO MUCH..KINDA WANTED HIM TO CHANGE SOMETHINGS AROUND IF BLEACH COMES BACK ON.. sad sad BUT OVERALL, I LOVE BLEACH! JUST CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE IT AGAIN!! smile

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Senshi no Raki
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF TITE KUBO IS CONTINUING BLEACH AGAIN...MISS IT SO MUCH..KINDA WANTED HIM TO CHANGE SOMETHINGS AROUND IF BLEACH COMES BACK ON.. sad sad BUT OVERALL, I LOVE BLEACH! JUST CAN'T WAIT TO CONTINUE IT AGAIN!! smile

...You mean the anime? I don't think it'll be continuing. Thank the lord.

This is why we should all stick with manga...No disappointment of the likes from the anime version. *Nods seriously*

Ruthless Player

Lenighma
Senshi no Raki

...You mean the anime? I don't think it'll be continuing. Thank the lord.

This is why we should all stick with manga...No disappointment of the likes from the anime version. *Nods seriously*

YEAH, I MEANT THE ANIME, I HEARD THAT THE MANGA IS BETTER, BUT I MIGHT AS WELL CONTINUE ON WITH THE ANIME..GOTTA FINISH IT YOU KNOW HAHA. BUT WHO KNOWS, WE WILL SEE WHAT TITE KUBO GOT IN MIND. ^^
The anime only followed the dictates of the manga, and only produced those fillers, since I know that's what you're talking about, when it needed to catch up to said manga.
Mmmmm....haven't been here awhile. I really like your avi NETORAREMAN! One punch man is cool. 3nodding Anyways I'm glad Kubo is finally showing how Isshin and Masaki met. wink

Romantic Lunatic

Thought: If Aizen's been stalking Ichigo his whole life, then he'd know about his Quincy heritage?

Just putting that out there before he gets used again as walking, talking Plot Device.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff