I love Bleach!!!!!!

quote me!!!

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PotionsPet

ohmaigawd... rofl rofl Or related to the friend of Orihime's that keeps trying to grab her. Again, this whole flashback seems intended to mess with Uryu. blaugh Imgaine him getting an earful of any of this!

That would be Chizuru. XD I really wish Uryu heard all of this as well, especially this weeks chapter.

And as for this weeks Chapter...OMG ISSHIN MASAKI AND RYUKEN ARE SO CUTE ON THAT COLORSPREAD. KUBO CAN TOTALLY PULL OFF SHOUJO AND SHOULD TOTALLY WORK ON A NEW SHOJOU MANGA AFTER BLEACH ENDS.

Isshin is totally is like his son. Father-son similarities are really showing now. I can't imagine Ichigo as goofy though. That'd be hilarious. I really felt I was looking at Uryu, Orihime and Ichigo in the spread. XD I try to keep away from comparing characters together, but they just looked THAT similar, I can't help but mention it.

Anyway, Rykuen's outburst to seeing Masaki fall kind of gave me the impression that maybe he does like her more, ya know? XP

And Urahara coming at the end. So typical. This is where their "rivalry" will begin I guess. XD

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a

Anyway, Rykuen's outburst to seeing Masaki fall kind of gave me the impression that maybe he does like her more, ya know? XP

And Urahara coming at the end. So typical. This is where their "rivalry" will begin I guess. XD

Oh, yeah. That's a given.

I wonder what all he's going to do. And yep, quarreling over a girl. Holidays after they married must have been a riot.
What's up with Urahara? He must already know that if some sideways ish pops off that it must be Aizen's doing. Even so, his showing up out of the blue seems so weird to me for some reason, even though his status as this series' deus ex machina has been well established.

Romantic Lunatic

doc olden
What's up with Urahara? He must already know that if some sideways ish pops off that it must be Aizen's doing. Even so, his showing up out of the blue seems so weird to me for some reason, even though his status as this series' deus ex machina has been well established.

Label him "Creeper" and it'll explain alll the weirdly timed appearances.

M a h z a l a

KUBO CAN TOTALLY PULL OFF SHOUJO AND SHOULD TOTALLY WORK ON A NEW SHOJOU MANGA AFTER BLEACH ENDS.

He could even re-use most of this cast. whee

In fact, he could really use them in any genre and that's with them in character. Horror, shoujo, shounen-ai/shoujo-ai (and even a higher rating)

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
M a h z a l a
PotionsPet

ohmaigawd... rofl rofl Or related to the friend of Orihime's that keeps trying to grab her. Again, this whole flashback seems intended to mess with Uryu. blaugh Imgaine him getting an earful of any of this!

That would be Chizuru. XD I really wish Uryu heard all of this as well, especially this weeks chapter.

And as for this weeks Chapter...OMG ISSHIN MASAKI AND RYUKEN ARE SO CUTE ON THAT COLORSPREAD. KUBO CAN TOTALLY PULL OFF SHOUJO AND SHOULD TOTALLY WORK ON A NEW SHOJOU MANGA AFTER BLEACH ENDS.

Isshin is totally is like his son. Father-son similarities are really showing now. I can't imagine Ichigo as goofy though. That'd be hilarious. I really felt I was looking at Uryu, Orihime and Ichigo in the spread. XD I try to keep away from comparing characters together, but they just looked THAT similar, I can't help but mention it.

Isshin, Masaki, Ryuken....
It's essentially the same love triangle relationship as Ichigo, Orihime, and Uryu. Though I imagine Ryuken is definitely in love with Katagiri, though the latter of the two is more concerned with their clan's purity, kinda sad love story huh. I was kinda hoping if Ichigo receives Quincy training, please let it be from Ryuken.
However, it's not really a love triangle since Uryu neither loves nor is loved by Ichigo or Orihime, (throwing in Ichigo to make it clear).

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PotionsPet

M a h z a l a

KUBO CAN TOTALLY PULL OFF SHOUJO AND SHOULD TOTALLY WORK ON A NEW SHOJOU MANGA AFTER BLEACH ENDS.

In fact, he could really use them in any genre and that's with them in character. Horror, shoujo, shounen-ai/shoujo-ai (and even a higher rating)

Yah, true. XD Girl stuck in an arranged marriage with some guy who loves someone else. Girl finds another guy from "another world" and they get together....that's so shojou. sweatdrop

GalavantMan

Isshin, Masaki, Ryuken....
It's essentially the same love triangle relationship as Ichigo, Orihime, and Uryu. Though I imagine Ryuken is definitely in love with Katagiri, though the latter of the two is more concerned with their clan's purity, kinda sad love story huh. I was kinda hoping if Ichigo receives Quincy training, please let it be from Ryuken.

The definitely resemble each other, but so far what Uryu and Ichigo feel about Orihime is unclear so I wouldn't really call it a love triangle...yet. XD

I was also hoping that Ichigo receives training from Ryuken. That'd be cool.

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
PotionsPet

Yah, true. XD Girl stuck in an arranged marriage with some guy who loves someone else. Girl finds another guy from "another world" and they get together....that's so shojou. sweatdrop
--

The definitely resemble each other, but so far what Uryu and Ichigo feel about Orihime is unclear so I wouldn't really call it a love triangle...yet. XD

I was also hoping that Ichigo receives training from Ryuken. That'd be cool.

Not even saying the biggest one of them all: girl has Magical Powers!..in fact.. they all have Magical Powers!. rofl

It would be so easy for Kubo to throw in some Uryu/Orihime..Ichigo/anybody would mean he would have to pull his head out of his butt. whee

I'm really liking this idea for the next training sequence.
Tipped and agreed. That stuff practically writes itself.

Romantic Lunatic

There are too many things he could do without even changing the Bleach universe as he has it. And that's without doing some of the wonky crap they did in the fillers.
Just coming to mind now:

1) Any number of "accidents" from the 12th/Urahara affecting parts or the rest of the cast.

2) Aizen, everything Aizen

3) A filler/arrancar diary I would have loved: failed arrancar. I mean, look at the ones, he gave ranks..what didn't get through?

Again, he could go any genre with this, from botched (or not-so botched) love potion to zombie/mutant apocalypse.

Romantic Lunatic

Chap 535 out.

rofl Intense shock cause one to be drawn in low quality.

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PotionsPet
Chap 535 out.

rofl Intense shock cause one to be drawn in low quality.

love the shocked panel! cat_4laugh cat_4laugh cat_4laugh

Romantic Lunatic

I got the first 2, then I saw that horribly drawn hat in the 3rd panel with Isshin and thought, "wth? did Kubo's hand break?" Then realized he was still all shock-y drawn..sometimes I forget that that happens in manga, I usually see it drawn out in the anime fillers. xp

Cool thing, the technicalities being brought up. Soul will self destruct unless fiddled with more. His first few versions with the gigai.

Wondered how the hell he got what he needed for the Quincy part, but then , "oooohhh yeah... they did things, and so have a lot on them and probably a lot of them."
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/bleach-a-new-flame-o-a-needs-people/t.85465325/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff