Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
@ Son of Providence: I guess we'll find out soon. XD Lovin' these flash backs.

I love how Masaki got that hollow. She's so brave and cool. What really stumped me about this chapter is this:

User Image

Excuse my horrible editing with Photobucket.

He's TOTALLY enjoying the show! And like for once something wasn't going according to plan and he was okay with it.

Not to mention, that creepy expression also emphasizes the fact that he indeed was there to see Ichigo "being made" from the beginning.

User Image

I had fun with this. I really did.
M a h z a l a

Me too. It's been so long since there had been a Bleach chapter I've been looking forward. And on top of that, he doesn't seem to be using any Saint Seiya rip-offs in this one either. Once again, kudos to you Kubo... and that's a rarity.

Yeah. It almost makes you wonder why she died from such a weak hollow like Grand Fisher. It makes me wonder if she had lost her powers before that time in a way similar to Uryuu.

lol at the Aizen pic. I would've also put "Swag over 9000" but that would've taken too much space. Don't be hard on yourself

Maybe he's enjoying a bit too much. I can see Isshin leaving Ichigo with one last knot to tie up: Locate and destroy the sex tape Aizen made of them.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Romantic Lunatic

More than a bit of a badass. One handed bow/arrow. Coool.

Was wondering who the shinigami was too.

Oh, yeah. at least one bystander was thoroughly enjoying the fight. Another way to screw with Ichigo's head: telling him what inspired Aizen to stalk his family. cat_rofl

Take it up a level: have Aizen tell him he looks like his mother from behind. xp

Invisible Humorist

Whoa ichigo's mom is badass

Sparkly Strawberry

I stopped reading Bleach around the ButterflAizen chapters. Just re-read everything and my gods, I love Bleach emotion_kirakira
(If you couldn't tell from my avi)

Loving the flashbacks especially since they show Masaki. Waiting for the next chapter is killing me.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
LOL. I really can't wait when we see Isshin and Masaki interact, like really interact. XD

I also really felt Ichigo resembled Isshin A LOT in this chapter. whee

User Image

Somebody, please stop me. gonk
I'll stop you... Old Yeller style *cocks rifle*

I also wonder when is it that Isshin gets to rendezvous with Kisuke. After all, they seemed pretty acquainted with each other during the Hueco Mundo arc. Also, I'm sure everyone here is curious about what sort of relationship there was been young Isshin and Ryuken.

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
OMG! No one posted yet! The new chapter was great! Isshin and Masaki's interactions were so cute. whee They were just so adorable. I was surprised at Ryuken. He didn't seem mad or jealous. Masaki and Isshin were like thinking about each other. I was like fangirling. emotion_awesome

Anyway, on to serious stuff. sweatdrop URAHARA!!!! Not surprising that he would find out. That thing that bit Masaki is now some part of her. It makes sense now why Ichigo resembled that hollow. I wonder now how Isshin and her actually end up together. I'm guessing both of them lose their powers somehow. emotion_donotwant

Romantic Lunatic

Wow. I was just thinking yesterday, "wait a minute! Masaki's in school at this point. I hope there's a time skip, or a series of events to draw out the time before they pair up 'cause at this point she's jailbait" (ignoring the fact that anybody from SS/HM and the Living World would already have a huge technical age difference) XD

So I wonder if they actually are cousins (whoa inbreeding) or if that was just the story for why she was taken into the Ishida house. 'Cause if they are, haha Ichigo and Uryu finding out any of this let alone being family.

Huh. So I wonder what Urahara is up too now (then). If he did something stole her wallet or just noticed the Quincy signature and hollow residue.

Tousen is pissed through this whole thing.. I'm thinking that "White" was his pet project or something he really liked. Too many close things already. From his power up back in the Fake Karakura arc (name, hollowfied shimigami, etc) to his drama fits now.

Wicked Mage

22,715 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sorry Sorry... but all I have to say about the new chapter....

********!? mad rofl

Wicked Mage

22,715 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PotionsPet
Wow. I was just thinking yesterday, "wait a minute! Masaki's in school at this point. I hope there's a time skip, or a series of events to draw out the time before they pair up 'cause at this point she's jailbait" (ignoring the fact that anybody from SS/HM and the Living World would already have a huge technical age difference) XD

So I wonder if they actually are cousins (whoa inbreeding) or if that was just the story for why she was taken into the Ishida house. 'Cause if they are, haha Ichigo and Uryu finding out any of this let alone being family.

Huh. So I wonder what Urahara is up too now (then). If he did something stole her wallet or just noticed the Quincy signature and hollow residue.

Tousen is pissed through this whole thing.. I'm thinking that "White" was his pet project or something he really liked. Too many close things already. From his power up back in the Fake Karakura arc (name, hollowfied shimigami, etc) to his drama fits now.

Ishida and Ichijo finding out they are related would be hilarious!

but I think Urahara was maybe in his non-gi body.. thats why Masaki bumped into him when her friends didnt say anything... but Im just speculating....

Romantic Lunatic

Sakura_Aqualight

Ishida and Ichijo finding out they are related would be hilarious!

but I think Urahara was maybe in his non-gi body.. thats why Masaki bumped into him when her friends didnt say anything... but Im just speculating....

That could be it too. I think I remember one episode where Renji or Rangiku or someone was complaining that they couldn't just walk through the crowd while wearing their gigai. Kinda rude though.. that they would just assume that they could just walk through people. cat_talk2hand

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I was also confused about the Urahara scene. Most likely he was in his no-gi. But then again, Quincies have enough riatsu to see things, don't they?

And like Masaki's friends are hilarious. Who elese thought Masai's perverted friend migt be Keigo's mom!? xd

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PotionsPet

I think white was made from his dead shinigami friend-

Romantic Lunatic

M a h z a l a
I was also confused about the Urahara scene. Most likely he was in his no-gi. But then again, Quincies have enough riatsu to see things, don't they?

And like Masaki's friends are hilarious. Who elese thought Masai's perverted friend migt be Keigo's mom!? xd

Yep.

ohmaigawd... rofl rofl Or related to the friend of Orihime's that keeps trying to grab her. Again, this whole flashback seems intended to mess with Uryu. blaugh Imgaine him getting an earful of any of this!

@duck: Woah. eek So he was more of a nut than we thought. Though I thought they showed a flash of her body and a grave site after during all the Komamura/Tousen past building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff