H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Rinkimekuta
.and did I miss something or did unohana release her bankai and do jack hit wth it?

It was one of those reality-warping scene changers. Like Tosen. At least that's what it looked like. Kubo did a wordplay on us. Her healing Shikai "purifies the flesh" and her Bankai "depletes everything".

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Wow! What a chapter! 4laugh

I was really sad when Unohana died. And when Kenpachi was calling out to her. crying
It's so great that he finally learns the name of his sword, though I know we all have to wait to know what it's called, nonetheless, it's cool he got to know. biggrin
But now that Unohana's dead, and she was one of the major healers, it seems Orihime might be more involved? Please Kubo, PLEASE!!!!! emotion_kirakira

And it's good to see we go back to Ichigo and Renji. And what I find great is that Renji won for once!! I know that sounded mean, but it's kind of true and I'm glad for him. XD

Looking forward to where Ichigo will go now exactly. emotion_dowant
Since he's not so good in being in touch with his shinigami side, he'll most probably develope his Quincy powers now. sweatdrop

Dapper Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Huh, so that was the point of that. So Kenpachi could hear his Zanpakuto's voice.

13,815 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Person of Interest 200
M a h z a l a

Since he's not so good in being in touch with his shinigami side, he'll most probably develope his Quincy powers now. sweatdrop

Since he is still alive he can't REALLY be a shinigami I think-

Gambino Cultist

13,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
M a h z a l a
Wow! What a chapter! 4laugh

I was really sad when Unohana died. And when Kenpachi was calling out to her. crying
It's so great that he finally learns the name of his sword, though I know we all have to wait to know what it's called, nonetheless, it's cool he got to know. biggrin
But now that Unohana's dead, and she was one of the major healers, it seems Orihime might be more involved? Please Kubo, PLEASE!!!!! emotion_kirakira

And it's good to see we go back to Ichigo and Renji. And what I find great is that Renji won for once!! I know that sounded mean, but it's kind of true and I'm glad for him. XD

A lot going on it this chapter, but hopefully this is the point where Urahara and the rest of them get to Soul Society, they could use Orihime for the next big battle

With Ichigo going back to the world of the living now, it might be a good opportunity for him to learn some new tricks though and recruit people like Isshin, Uryuu, and Ryuken (maybe Ryuken will be more accepting of him without his zanpakuto) Don't forget, we were promised a while back that all of our questions would be answered, so this would be a good chance for Kubo to do this.

Looks like Kubo has things falling where he wants them though and I'm curious as to how he goes about it.
I had really hoped Unohana didn't pass away...maybe Ken-chan can save her with a last ditch effort, though I doubt that. However, it really pissed me off that the next page showed Ichigo..I mean what the heck? I thought I was going to know the name already! But then again it made me all the more excited.

Sir Kubo really knows how to pull strings. biggrin

Romantic Lunatic

"What I set into motion all those years ago".. Unohana: in b4 Aizen.... I wonder if she had gotten ticked at all that he might be messing with what she had rolling.

Again..how messed up awesome hilarious if he winds up with a kido-type....

he did seal himself for all those years.. even if it was only mental.
--

Was that a garganta? Or is that what a senkaimon looks like without the pretty doors...

I wonder if the fact that he never used an asauchi to begin with has something to do with it. I just looked back at Chap 1 and when Rukia stabs him, he manifests his own sword.

I dunno.. I went back to skim through and got sucked into read through.. sweatdrop so I guess I;m reading it through to where I first picked it up (during or right after the Grimmjow fight in Hueco Mundo) .

Adventuring Streaker

9,825 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Inquisitor 200
downy duckling
M a h z a l a

Since he is still alive he can't REALLY be a shinigami I think-
Ichigo is pretty much a little of everything, really. sweatdrop I know it doesn't make much sense, but hey!

Sir Zoid

A lot going on it this chapter, but hopefully this is the point where Urahara and the rest of them get to Soul Society, they could use Orihime for the next big battle

With Ichigo going back to the world of the living now, it might be a good opportunity for him to learn some new tricks though and recruit people like Isshin, Uryuu, and Ryuken (maybe Ryuken will be more accepting of him without his zanpakuto) Don't forget, we were promised a while back that all of our questions would be answered, so this would be a good chance for Kubo to do this.

Looks like Kubo has things falling where he wants them though and I'm curious as to how he goes about it.

Exactly. She's the only major healer left, so I'm looking forward to see her more. XD

And I'm actually quite satisfied with these turn of events. After the whole Quincy thing, it'd be interesting to see Uryu and Ryuken's interaction with Ichigo now. whee

Generous Explorer

28,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PotionsPet

Yumichika would be thrilled, relieved, LHAO 4laugh

Dapper Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PotionsPet
"What I set into motion all those years ago".. Unohana: in b4 Aizen.... I wonder if she had gotten ticked at all that he might be messing with what she had rolling.

he did seal himself for all those years.. even if it was only mental.
--

Was that a garganta? Or is that what a senkaimon looks like without the pretty doors...

I wonder if the fact that he never used an asauchi to begin with has something to do with it. I just looked back at Chap 1 and when Rukia stabs him, he manifests his own sword.

I dunno.. I went back to skim through and got sucked into read through.. sweatdrop so I guess I;m reading it through to where I first picked it up (during or right after the Grimmjow fight in Hueco Mundo) .

Kubo probably didn't even have the Asauchi thing in mind when he first started this series, so all Shinigami having a sword was probably just a thing and he decided to retcon it along the line.

Shy Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I died inside because of what happened to Ichigo. I can't believe that guy made him leave. So what's gonna happen now? What will happen to Ichigo? I'm confused about what's supposed to happen now.
alicelacie67
I died inside because of what happened to Ichigo. I can't believe that guy made him leave. So what's gonna happen now? What will happen to Ichigo? I'm confused about what's supposed to happen now.

His inner strength doesn't rely on a sword. Apparently. The only reason Renji "won" was because he is a traditional Shinigami who was given an asauchi so the asauchi believe in him and he believes in the asauchi. Ichigo relies on his own strength so the asauchi don't recognize him because he's different and he has a stronger strength than anything.

It's the power of friendship.

No seriously. It's either that or just the fact that he has always had the best of every world: human, Quincy, Shinigami, Hollow. Hell, if the fillers were canon, he'd be part-Bount too. (Remember the Bount and how horribly boring they were? LOL VAMPIRES.)

Romantic Lunatic

This gives him a reason to go to Hueco Mundo now.

Though I wonder what's going to happen, since apparently the Spirit King wanted to see him.

But yeah, this is blowing Ichigo's mind.. he has to be the hero.. to be told to go home and be normal is going to make him start twitching.
That actually kinda made me mad. It's like Nimaiya doesn't know he's messing up the series. That said, it won't matter. Ichigo will end up saving the day in some new fake and ridiculous way, just as he always has.

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Lol I think Ichigo will be coming back.. He had business with the soul king, didn't he?
And I also agree it's kinda cool that Renji finally gets the spotlight :B May not be for long, but still..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff