Remy is back again....

Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Dedicated Squatter

MarigoldMari
Not everybody is the same in that regard. Usually the people in here (the regulars) are very kind and open. There are not truscum here or anything you've found on tumblr, I promise. I remember Tumblr's trans community from like four years ago and even then it was a shark tank, only there to judge and rip up others. I can't even imagine how much that shark tank has grown. But we are not like Tumblr here. If you didn't come in swinging and saying s**t that makes us hiss and back away (we don't take kindly to people using bullying language and being assumptive about behavior in general) then we'd be all smiles and willing to have a nice conversation. Honestly, give us a chance and we'll give you a chance. Not everybody is horrible ******** human being who just wants to rip others apart for their own gain.

We've had plenty of trans people in here who were fine with their bodies for whatever reason. Heck, I'm one of those transguys who tolerates his under stuff because he can't have the surgery in any capacity in the near future (so I deal). We generally don't judge unless somebody is swinging their fists around and then we'll swing our fists back as a group.

You know what else? I used to be bullied to hell by masculine transguys because I am a feminine transguy who likes dresses and stuff. But by showing I'm a good guy who just wants to be friends and help the community, I've gotten accepted and even respected.

okay but like . thats cool and all but i dont want to be friends with anyone that rejects any part of my identity which happens almost all the time with anyone that upholds transmedicalist beliefs

but ok ill start over . i think ive posted here before but im eon , 19 , i dont know what my gender is but its at least nonbinary , and im sex-repulsed

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
cisslinger
MarigoldMari
cisslinger
can we have a decent ******** convo in this thread like can i actually meet other trans folk that arent truscum , just curious cause ive yet to meet any
You could have a decent convo if you stop using the word truscum, surely.

except truscum , tumblr-coined or otherwise , still very accurately labels those trans folk that dont believe my identity exists because i a. dont have bottom dysphoria and b. am not on the binary

i do not want to associate with these folk at all , theyve made me feel like s**t for years now

Hell, even the original group that reclaimed that term is starting to distance themselves from it. There was one guy I follow on tumblr who, years ago, polled the 'truscum', and they were generally in support of nonbinary identities. And then the reports of the assholery of some people associated with the label came in. At this point, yeah, a bunch of the not-assholes have been distancing ourselves from the term. (Dysphoria over secondary sex characteristics is still dysphoria, and most of the people I follow aren't having bottom surgery, or aren't in a big hurry to have it, and I'm not sure I need it. At this point my dysphoria is negligible.). A good friend of mine back home is nonbinary. Some people need to shut up and listen to the nonbinary people.
If the people forming the original movement are saying that there are way too many truscum assholes and leaving because of it, yeah, there's a problem.

I'm sorry you were treated that way. It's your life and your choices and nobody should attack you over them.

Adorable Fisher

S C H W E E N
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N
Name: Donovan ( or Donny)

Transgender: yes (FtM)

Reason for being here: Just want to talk to others that have a better understanding of my situation and maybe make friends.

Anything else: I guess these things would be interesting sooo..I'm a photographer (hobbyist) and poet (also hobbyist)...I like Star Trek TOS, bow ties, and sweaters...also I'm a cat person because cats are great..

Okay...I'm not very interesting lol
Welcome to the thread :3 I like cats, too.

Thank you x and awesome..do you have any cats? I've got two hyper little balls of fluff xp
No I don't have any cats, though I am "other daddy" to my boyfriend's cat, lol. She's a black and orange/gold old girl who meows at the slightest provocation. What are your cats like :3 ?

Adorable Fisher

cisslinger

okay but like . thats cool and all but i dont want to be friends with anyone that rejects any part of my identity which happens almost all the time with anyone that upholds transmedicalist beliefs

but ok ill start over . i think ive posted here before but im eon , 19 , i dont know what my gender is but its at least nonbinary , and im sex-repulsed

I'm sure you'll find people here who accept and enjoy your company if you calm down (: I'm willing to be your friend. Welcome to the thread. And once again, give us a chance and we'll give you a chance. You don't have to be friends with somebody you don't like, certainly. But don't assume you won't like somebody either until you get to know them, maybe.

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N

Reason for being here: Just want to talk to others that have a better understanding of my situation and maybe make friends.

Anything else: I guess these things would be interesting sooo..I'm a photographer (hobbyist) and poet (also hobbyist)...I like Star Trek TOS, bow ties, and sweaters...also I'm a cat person because cats are great..

Thank you x and awesome..do you have any cats? I've got two hyper little balls of fluff xp
No I don't have any cats, though I am "other daddy" to my boyfriend's cat, lol. She's a black and orange/gold old girl who meows at the slightest provocation. What are your cats like :3 ?

Your kitty sounds adorable ^-^ Here's some photos of mine. Their names are Bones and Tiberius

This is bones: bones

and this is tibby: tibby

Adorable Fisher

S C H W E E N

Your kitty sounds adorable ^-^ Here's some photos of mine. Their names are Bones and Tiberius

Yes, she is. She's super fluffy and big, too whee

Lol Bones looks like he's being sneaky in that photo. Your kitties look so young :3! So cute. I bet they'll grow up to be super handsome.

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N

Lol Bones looks like he's being sneaky in that photo. Your kitties look so young :3! So cute. I bet they'll grow up to be super handsome.

I love huge fluffy cats ^-^

Those photos are a few months old, but they were the only ones I have. Bones is a sneaky little butthead..she's always knocking over my sets for photography..She hasn't gotten much bigger but Tibby is now the size of my mother's medium sized Jack Russel-Pug mix dog

Tipsy Genius

13,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
S C H W E E N
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N

Cute!

Adorable Fisher

S C H W E E N
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N

I love huge fluffy cats ^-^

Those photos are a few months old, but they were the only ones I have. Bones is a sneaky little butthead..she's always knocking over my sets for photography..She hasn't gotten much bigger but Tibby is now the size of my mother's medium sized Jack Russel-Pug mix dog
Oh so they are big and gorgeous! Especially Tibby sounds like o.o Sounds like that photo really captured Bones' personality, then, too :3

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Sorry if I missed a post somewhere or something explaining this..but how old is everybody. I'm just curious, really.

Adorable Fisher

S C H W E E N
Sorry if I missed a post somewhere or something explaining this..but how old is everybody. I'm just curious, really.

I'm 28.

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N

I'm 28.

I looked through the chat thread and it seems everybody is older then me. .-.

Hallowed Wench

S C H W E E N
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N

I'm 28.

There are some younger people here although I don't tend to keep track of many people unless they post very often or from when I was more active, so I don't have a idea on how many there are.

I could be wrong but I think I'm one of the oldest here at 30.

Adorable Fisher

S C H W E E N
MarigoldMari
S C H W E E N

I'm 28.

It doesn't matter how old or young you are o: though I can understand if you're looking for people more your age. There was a flurry of people your age a few days ago, I swear. They'll come by.
S C H W E E N

I'm 21, FtM, and started hormones two weeks ago

also wtf is going on in here lol
can we not with the tumblr talk
I left that website for a reason

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items