Please don't kill me. D: 0.13836948391922 13.8% [ 185 ]
I'll be nice, I promise. 0.23186237845924 23.2% [ 310 ]
I'm back for now, we're all good right? 0.14210919970082 14.2% [ 190 ]
Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Adorable Fisher

Earl Of Funtom
MarigoldMari

Unfortunately as far as surgeries, meds, and therapists go, I have no advice on that really or even know that much about the process to help you find some type of way to get it going. And I'm not good at advice really, (honestly this is kind of a dumb reply and I apologize for that in advanced) but I just wanted you to know that personally coming from some one head banging confused and irritated about their gender, been frequently abused and ignored by my peers about such "taboo" topics, and on and off suicidal thoughts since as early as I can remember, I am here if you need someone to talk to. I know, heard that one before. As have I. But honestly I'm not here to tell you how I "know how you feel" because I don't. I am not you nor can I say anything about your life as if I do know. But you need someone to pm when you're feeling angry, or pretend I am someone else and you just want to write the biggest hate letter ever without a response please do not hesitate to do so. A friend use to help me out this way. I would write to her as if she were my journal, I did not want a response because I didn't want advice, just to get my voice heard. So knowing my words counted some where and someone was reading them, made me feel a bit better at the same time feeling like I was writing alone. If that makes any sense. As for whatever small type of advice, (well, more like suggestions or questions ) is there any way you could escape your stalker? Will the police.other authority, or any family member or anyone could or would do anything to help the situation? There has got to be some way for you to escape him, or send him away. Also, are you yourself happy with where you are? Someone I once knew ended up moving to a completely different state to start off new, she had a really hard time living in Texas and just needed to go somewhere where she felt like she didn't have to pretend (mtf). I am not a regular in this thread I actually just discovered it, hoping to find some type of well, not answers I guess, but some type of feeling of...for lack of a better word.."okayness". Anyways, sorry about this rabble. Like I said, if you need someone to listen or whatever, count me in.
Thank you for offering to be a shoulder to lean on. I'll remember that. Though, I wouldn't want to bother you. No, I am not happy where I am but I have no prospects to move. No money, and I need special housing because I am disabled.

As for my abuser, police will not do something unless an attack has already been made, and in some cases unless there has been two or three attacks. That's stalker law. Even if we've had a history of abuse. There's no preventative law. My family won't help me because my abuser is my family, my older brother. My parents are on his side, and if I did call the police on him (as I have in the past) they would be very upset. It is important to me to have a family, so I don't know what to do about it. I've lost them before. I have gone into a domestic violence shelter to hide from him before, though, so if I really feel threatened (like if he says he's coming) I'll go to the same domestic violence shelter for the duration of his threats. Its about all I can do. I just remembered I can do that, so thanks for spurring that thought.

I hope you become a regular of this thread. We need good people here. I am a regular (been here for years), so I can vouch that this a very good place. You'll make like-minded friends here. We'll help you out as much as we can. I will, too.
MarigoldMari
Earl Of Funtom
MarigoldMari

Unfortunately as far as surgeries, meds, and therapists go, I have no advice on that really or even know that much about the process to help you find some type of way to get it going. And I'm not good at advice really, (honestly this is kind of a dumb reply and I apologize for that in advanced) but I just wanted you to know that personally coming from some one head banging confused and irritated about their gender, been frequently abused and ignored by my peers about such "taboo" topics, and on and off suicidal thoughts since as early as I can remember, I am here if you need someone to talk to. I know, heard that one before. As have I. But honestly I'm not here to tell you how I "know how you feel" because I don't. I am not you nor can I say anything about your life as if I do know. But you need someone to pm when you're feeling angry, or pretend I am someone else and you just want to write the biggest hate letter ever without a response please do not hesitate to do so. A friend use to help me out this way. I would write to her as if she were my journal, I did not want a response because I didn't want advice, just to get my voice heard. So knowing my words counted some where and someone was reading them, made me feel a bit better at the same time feeling like I was writing alone. If that makes any sense. As for whatever small type of advice, (well, more like suggestions or questions ) is there any way you could escape your stalker? Will the police.other authority, or any family member or anyone could or would do anything to help the situation? There has got to be some way for you to escape him, or send him away. Also, are you yourself happy with where you are? Someone I once knew ended up moving to a completely different state to start off new, she had a really hard time living in Texas and just needed to go somewhere where she felt like she didn't have to pretend (mtf). I am not a regular in this thread I actually just discovered it, hoping to find some type of well, not answers I guess, but some type of feeling of...for lack of a better word.."okayness". Anyways, sorry about this rabble. Like I said, if you need someone to listen or whatever, count me in.
Thank you for offering to be a shoulder to lean on. I'll remember that. Though, I wouldn't want to bother you. No, I am not happy where I am but I have no prospects to move. No money, and I need special housing because I am disabled.

As for my abuser, police will not do something unless an attack has already been made, and in some cases unless there has been two or three attacks. That's stalker law. Even if we've had a history of abuse. There's no preventative law. My family won't help me because my abuser is my family, my older brother. My parents are on his side, and if I did call the police on him (as I have in the past) they would be very upset. It is important to me to have a family, so I don't know what to do about it. I've lost them before. I have gone into a domestic violence shelter to hide from him before, though, so if I really feel threatened (like if he says he's coming) I'll go to the same domestic violence shelter for the duration of his threats. Its about all I can do. I just remembered I can do that, so thanks for spurring that thought.

I hope you become a regular of this thread. We need good people here. I am a regular (been here for years), so I can vouch that this a very good place. You'll make like-minded friends here. We'll help you out as much as we can. I will, too.

Well no worries, It's never a bother. I prefer to try and help others than just myself most times anyhow. Makes me feel better. And ah, sorry I did not know it was your brother. Have you never been able to find any type of common ground with him? You are family after all, but I know that doesn't really matter all that much to some. I don't really know all that much how it feels to have that, but I can imagine it isn't easy for you to feel so mixed up about it. I can tell you are a very kind and honest spirit that doesn't deserve to be treated harshly so I sincerely hope you find some way to relieve a lot of your issues and I'm still sorry I can't really relate enough to to help with all that much.

Thank you, I've had this account for years but I went on hiatus for a loooong time. I'm enjoying how gaia seems to be evolving more and people have threads like this to talk and help out on real life issues. I hope I can try and help at least a few people out or just find like-minded people.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
http://i.imgur.com/6RiUEai.jpg
Toooooooo....
http://i.imgur.com/ku1pfZB.jpg

Not bad if I do say so myself! =]

<3 HRT. Thank you God or whoever made this stuff possibleeee. I might not be perfect, but I am much happier!

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Minak0
Toooooooo....

<3 HRT. Thank you God or whoever made this stuff possibleeee. I might not be perfect, but I am much happier!

Oooh, you got a kinda Lauren Faust thing goin' on there =D

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Toooooooo....

That's a good thing, right? xD .... I dunno how or why you say that, but I'll take it as a very positive thing! =]

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Minak0
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Toooooooo....

That's a good thing, right? xD .... I dunno how or why you say that, but I'll take it as a very positive thing! =]

Here's Lauren =D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Toooooooo....

Here's Lauren =D

She looks pretty! I wonder what it is that makes you say that about me. Eyes maybe? Either way, yay! Maybe one day, I can be her stunt double or something, lmao.

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Minak0
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Toooooooo....

Here's Lauren =D

She looks pretty! I wonder what it is that makes you say that about me. Eyes maybe? Either way, yay! Maybe one day, I can be her stunt double or something, lmao.

I dunno, to me I think it's more like the hair and nose, maybe a bit of the jaw? *Shrugs* I'm got a weird eye for things like that where it's like "Oh they kinda look like X. Okay well mostly around the eyes, but still."

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Silvia Crow
Minak0
Toooooooo....

Here's Lauren =D

I dunno, to me I think it's more like the hair and nose, maybe a bit of the jaw? *Shrugs* I'm got a weird eye for things like that where it's like "Oh they kinda look like X. Okay well mostly around the eyes, but still."

Strange. I honestly hate my nose and jaw the most of all my facial features. >.o .... Even looking into rhinoplasty for it in the future. It's so bad. D:

Deathly Protagonist

y do people pull that "TRANS AND PROUD" s**t like what is there to be proud of
i spent hours today wishing id get some kind of cancer so i can get my surgery easily
ogm totally proud of dis love being trans xd

Aged Firestarter

Ugh,Wisdom Teeth. Dentist says I have enough room and they're coming in perfectly aligned. MY JAW WOULD DISAGREE. My face is swollen and I taste blood all the time.
Feel like murder. glub glub glub piranha glub.

Adorable Fisher

Mari Arara
i spent hours today wishing id get some kind of cancer so i can get my surgery easily

I used to wish I'd get breast cancer so I could get a mastectomy that was medically okay'd. But be careful what you wish for, because I ended up instead pre-Leukemia. Just sayin'. I'm fine now, though. Still got breasts, but hey no deadly blood cancer.

Trans and proud because without loving yourself you've got nothing. Its really hard to love yourself if your outside is not want you want (understatement) but you love you inside. You can accept yourself for who you are (trans) or transition and try to forget you were ever transitioning. Both are fine, really. Up to the individual.

Deathly Protagonist

MarigoldMari
Mari Arara

I used to wish I'd get breast cancer so I could get a mastectomy that was medically okay'd. But be careful what you wish for, because I ended up instead pre-Leukemia. Just sayin'. I'm fine now, though. Still got breasts, but hey no deadly blood cancer.

Trans and proud because without loving yourself you've got nothing. Its really hard to love yourself if your outside is not want you want (understatement) but you love you inside. You can accept yourself for who you are (trans) or transition and try to forget you were ever transitioning. Both are fine, really. Up to the individual.

oh that makes sense!! i just get bad vibes from it because i read it as "being trans is great" and thats not good

Adorable Fisher

Mari Arara
MarigoldMari
Mari Arara

oh that makes sense!! i just get bad vibes from it because i read it as "being trans is great" and thats not good
Oh yeah, I get what you mean. But there are some people who are proud that way and think its wonderful that they're trans. That's okay, too. To each their own, really. I guess just know that not all of us do. Plus, feelings can shift on the day to day about it, too.
MarigoldMari
Mari Arara
MarigoldMari
Mari Arara

Oh yeah, I get what you mean. But there are some people who are proud that way and think its wonderful that they're trans. That's okay, too. To each their own, really. I guess just know that not all of us do. Plus, feelings can shift on the day to day about it, too.

People who are proud about being trans aren't usually saying it is wonderful either. "Proud," in this context, often means: "Being trans is a legitimate form of existence. I don't need to be attacked or rejected by society for it" rather than, for example, : "I love existing as a trans person and think my dysphoria is wonderful."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff