I used to, but I recovered 0.32668765302553 32.7% [ 934 ]
I don't, but I know someone who does 0.13606155998601 13.6% [ 389 ]
No 0.17908359566282 17.9% [ 512 ]
Total Votes:[ 2859 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 692 693 694 > >> >>> »|

GoddessDivine
questa notte
GoddessDivine
I always have a purse (Or you could use a stylish messenger bag) to keep all my essentials. Actually, I found a silver case for pills that so cute. It fits in the palm of my hand, has 4 compartments, is about an inch thick, and has a really pretty design in green on the front. It's designed by Glam. I got it for Christmas. I use it all the time, it's really useful.

I have a few really cute purses that I'll be using. I'm probably just going to throw it inside my pac man backpack for school, though.

O___O I want a pretty pill case now. I'm super jealous.
I'm a purse-holic. I love them. I've got 19 at the moment.

Well, now you can get one!

For me, it's all about shoes! I loooooove shoes.
I've got five purses. I also have a collection of hoodies, and other people's clothing.

I am searching the internet now. <3

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Silversan
spiffyschmoo
summer1412
We_ got _cookies
I started cutting about 2 months ago....I kinda want to stop but i am going though some stuff right now and it only makes it harder. I have suicidal thoughts sometimes. Um...I don't really know what else to say...

Thank you for posting, sweetheart. Suicidal thoughts are somewhat normal when someone harms. I've attempted my life twice, and will never do it again.

Stopping is hard, and the road to recovery is full of hurdles, but you can do it if you push yourself.

You don't really have to explain yourself in detail, just talk. Tell us how you're feeling. Say whatever you want to say. There is no judgment here, sweetie. This is a safe place.

Yeah, If you need someone to talk to, you can always stop here and we will both help you and defend you.

Plus, I am usually online throughout the day. =)

And I swing on at night all the time. =)

We're generally here for anyone who needs it.

Eloquent Conversationalist

questa notte
spiffyschmoo

I have learned that the best method for me to gain my memories back and short term memory especially, was to repeat things over and over in my head every time I thought of it until it faded. If I forgot it there's no point in trying to remember, but the next time I remember it I repeat it and try to hold it for a few minutes longer.

Eventually I managed to increase my short term memory span to pretty much an hour. Sometimes a day, if nothing hectic goes on.

Hm, that's interesting, I'll try that.
My doc says that my issue is my lack of sleep, but when I sleep, I remember less.

@Goddess, LUCKY LUCKY. I want vocal training. ): I'm not a very good vocalist.

I dislike Macs strongly. Actually, most everything by Apple I pretty much hate. :/ Save the iPhone, but only for the capabilities.
All you need are lessons. Really, anyone can sing if they have the right teacher.

I'm a Mac-holic too. Never had a single problem with anything they've made.
GoddessDivine
questa notte
spiffyschmoo

I have learned that the best method for me to gain my memories back and short term memory especially, was to repeat things over and over in my head every time I thought of it until it faded. If I forgot it there's no point in trying to remember, but the next time I remember it I repeat it and try to hold it for a few minutes longer.

Eventually I managed to increase my short term memory span to pretty much an hour. Sometimes a day, if nothing hectic goes on.

My doc says that my issue is my lack of sleep, but when I sleep, I remember less.

I dislike Macs strongly. Actually, most everything by Apple I pretty much hate. :/ Save the iPhone, but only for the capabilities.
All you need are lessons. Really, anyone can sing if they have the right teacher.

Lessons which I don't have time or money for. Sad day.

Oh, I just find them impractical. All of it.

questa notte
GoddessDivine
questa notte
GoddessDivine
I always have a purse (Or you could use a stylish messenger bag) to keep all my essentials. Actually, I found a silver case for pills that so cute. It fits in the palm of my hand, has 4 compartments, is about an inch thick, and has a really pretty design in green on the front. It's designed by Glam. I got it for Christmas. I use it all the time, it's really useful.

I have a few really cute purses that I'll be using. I'm probably just going to throw it inside my pac man backpack for school, though.

O___O I want a pretty pill case now. I'm super jealous.
I'm a purse-holic. I love them. I've got 19 at the moment.

Well, now you can get one!

For me, it's all about shoes! I loooooove shoes.
I've got five purses. I also have a collection of hoodies, and other people's clothing.

I am searching the internet now. <3
I love shoes, but I hate finding ones that fit and are comfy. I've got a pair of gorgeous, chocolate brown, peep-toe, stilettos with a gold, ornate butterfly, side-clasp. My most favourite shoes ever.
I know this is just the internet but you guys are literally making me cry....don't worry they are happy tears. Thank you for making me feel welcome.

questa notte
GoddessDivine
questa notte
spiffyschmoo

Lessons which I don't have time or money for. Sad day.

Oh, I just find them impractical. All of it.
Eventually you will. Even if it takes years and years. If you have a passion or dream, by the time you're ready you'll have found a way.

We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
I'm really surprised at the statistics on the poll...

We_ got _cookies
I know this is just the internet but you guys are literally making me cry....don't worry they are happy tears. Thank you for making me feel welcome.
We welcome all new -comers, and especially ones with tears of joy. Thank you for contributing and being brave enough to post.

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
We_ got _cookies

No problem, I personally would be glad to help you out in any ways that I might be able to. ^_^
GoddessDivine
I love shoes, but I hate finding ones that fit and are comfy. I've got a pair of gorgeous, chocolate brown, peep-toe, stilettos with a gold, ornate butterfly, side-clasp. My most favourite shoes ever.

Eventually you will. Even if it takes years and years. If you have a passion or dream, by the time you're ready you'll have found a way.

My feet are tiny, so it's a hassle to find shoes that fit, but I've built up quite a few.

Hopefully so. Hopefully.

For the programs that I want to run, they're impractical. A lot of the things I want to do, I can't on a Mac. They're pretty, yes, and Garageband is amazing, but they need more versatility.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
GoddessDivine
We_ got _cookies
We welcome all new -comers, and especially ones with tears of joy. Thank you for contributing and being brave enough to post.

Agh, now don't you go doing that, I'm an emotional fink. If you start crying, then I'LL start crying, and then....aaaaagggghhh. xd

Don't worry. You can say anything you need to say here. This is a safe place for you, and we will welcome you with open arms and ears. =)

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
We_ got _cookies

Aw...I'm glad. I'm glad that you feel welcomed. ^__^ I'm touched.
I think the first thing i need to do is throw away my razor blade and my pretty pill box i keep it in.

questa notte
GoddessDivine

My feet are tiny, so it's a hassle to find shoes that fit, but I've built up quite a few.

Hopefully so. Hopefully.

For the programs that I want to run, they're impractical. A lot of the things I want to do, I can't on a Mac. They're pretty, yes, and Garageband is amazing, but they need more versatility.
I'm anywhere from a 6 1/2 to an 8, soI pretty much fit everything. Can't stand flats though.

I'm sure of it. I believe very much in hope and destiny.

Ah, which is why they work for me. I'm technologically illiterate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff