Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you self harm?

Yes 0.35816719132564 35.8% [ 1024 ]
I used to, but I recovered 0.32668765302553 32.7% [ 934 ]
I don't, but I know someone who does 0.13606155998601 13.6% [ 389 ]
No 0.17908359566282 17.9% [ 512 ]
Total Votes:[ 2859 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 692 693 694 > >> >>> »|

Nice. Its only because my friend promised me and I her that we would stop together. And then she goes and destroies that promise by like, 30 cuts.
Does anyone think writing depressing poetry or poetry about suicide makes you depressed?
Yeah, it really is. I did dug my fingernails into my skin before, and stabbed my toe. But not enough to cause blood. It did release what I was feeling though.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
bhugga
i craved a m on my thigh with a steak knife, then went over it went a lighter, before pouring dirt on it,
not so long ago.

I hope to all the Gods that you're telling the truth, to be honest. To joke about such things would be in very poor taste.

If it is indeed true, my heart goes out to you...however, what inclined you to do that, out of curiosity?

Eloquent Conversationalist

bhugga
i craved a m on my thigh with a steak knife, then went over it went a lighter, before pouring dirt on it,
not so long ago.
May I ask what prompted this? Or why your methods were so severe?
We_ got _cookies
Does anyone think writing depressing poetry or poetry about suicide makes you depressed?

I don't think so. It helps me

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
We_ got _cookies

It depends. If you write it out of the blue, it may. But if you write it when you're depressed, it may help.

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
GoddessDivine
Kammikazzi
GoddessDivine
Kammikazzi
GoddessDivine
Kammikazzi

Yea I know that look.
It was a b***h to wash off and clean up and keep sterile, but the release and reprieve was so worth it.

I don't try to keep it clean or wotnot. I just wash and go. No bandaids even. Don't deserve them

I keep my wounds as minimal as possible. I'm a very social, open person, and I don't need people asking me what happened. I always have a good excuse, but that's because they look like minor wounds. If I let my harm go, I'd have a very, very difficult time waving away questions.

True, true. Lucky for me my parents aren't the most noticible of people. That and I leave the house at 7am for school and then straight after to work so I don't get home about 10.
Ah, I've got a pretty close relationship with the parentals, so I've got to be careful.

My parents get suspicious if I even wear long sleeves or have a cut on me that's visable.

@We_got_cookies

It actually never made me depressed. Poetry, when I do write it, is an outlet of some sort.

We_ got _cookies
I find it depends on my mood or whether I'm in a relapse. It can either bring sorrow, or bring release.
bhugga
not so long ago.

That's... very severe. Are you alright? Is there an infection?

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
I am getting about to go to sleep. Will be back tomorrow at some point. Love to all
summer1412
bhugga
not so long ago.

I hope to all the Gods that you're telling the truth, to be honest. To joke about such things would be in very poor taste.

If it is indeed true, my heart goes out to you...however, what inclined you to do that, out of curiosity?

no i wouldn't joke about something like that. i apologize if i've given that impression.
and i'm not really sure, i was just pretty piss.

Silversan
GoddessDivine
Kammikazzi
GoddessDivine
Kammikazzi

I don't try to keep it clean or wotnot. I just wash and go. No bandaids even. Don't deserve them

I keep my wounds as minimal as possible. I'm a very social, open person, and I don't need people asking me what happened. I always have a good excuse, but that's because they look like minor wounds. If I let my harm go, I'd have a very, very difficult time waving away questions.

True, true. Lucky for me my parents aren't the most noticible of people. That and I leave the house at 7am for school and then straight after to work so I don't get home about 10.
Ah, I've got a pretty close relationship with the parentals, so I've got to be careful.

My parents get suspicious if I even wear long sleeves or have a cut on me that's visable.

@We_got_cookies

It actually never made me depressed. Poetry, when I do write it, is an outlet of some sort.
I can write away most of my cover outfits under the guise of fashion. "It was in March's Glamour! or "It's all the rage in NY right now!"

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
bhugga
summer1412
bhugga
not so long ago.

no i wouldn't joke about something like that. i apologize if i've given that impression.
and i'm not really sure, i was just pretty piss.

I see... do you mind if I ask what the "M" stood for?
Kammikazzi
bhugga
not so long ago.

That's... very severe. Are you alright? Is there an infection?

no its fine, after i realized what i did i scrub my thigh for hours, then put a wrap thing on it.
it's just a little sore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces