No 0.17908359566282 17.9% [ 512 ]
Total Votes:[ 2859 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 692 693 694 > >> >>> »|

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to come back, John to get gas, and then I was hungry so I got some blackberries. sweatdrop

Anyway, Cookie... Sweetheart, did you ever think that maybe the reason you feel linked to self harm is because of past issues?

Regardless, I'd dump those friends of yours. They sound like assholes, and you don't deserve that. It'd be the same thing as if you were going through drug addiction...it's the same sort of thing. You need supportive people around you right now as much as possible, and people who understand. Your friends are trying to guilt you into being the company for their misery, and it's not a good thing, honey.
Silversan
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies

I am certainly not going to the doctors. They with tell my mom. I feel ashamed that i am depressed because my life isn't that bad.

Depression can affect anyone. You might want to start looking into free clinics that might offer free therapy.

I have tried therapy and it doesn't work for me. I just sit there while they talk and stare at the wall. I think i might be depressed because i was sexually abused when i was like six and it happened every night till i was like nine i think idk but my family doesnt know bout that and since all of my hatred is built up inside i usually lash out on people even though they didnt do anything....wow that was so off topic
no, it really wasn't. That seems to be a deeper issue in what is affecting you now. you really should have told someone in your life about this, over the internet we can only do so much.

I am not going to tell my mom. I was abused again by another person also..She knows bout that though...

And how did she react to that? Does that have anything to do with the fact that you don't want to tell your mom?

She MADE me got to therapy and she didnt trust the person that abused me and we are never allowed to be alone together and it pisses me of.

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies

I have tried therapy and it doesn't work for me. I just sit there while they talk and stare at the wall. I think i might be depressed because i was sexually abused when i was like six and it happened every night till i was like nine i think idk but my family doesnt know bout that and since all of my hatred is built up inside i usually lash out on people even though they didnt do anything....wow that was so off topic
no, it really wasn't. That seems to be a deeper issue in what is affecting you now. you really should have told someone in your life about this, over the internet we can only do so much.

I am not going to tell my mom. I was abused again by another person also..She knows bout that though...

And how did she react to that? Does that have anything to do with the fact that you don't want to tell your mom?

She MADE me got to therapy and she didnt trust the person that abused me and we are never allowed to be alone together and it pisses me of.

That's a sign that she cares about you, hun.
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies

I am certainly not going to the doctors. They with tell my mom. I feel ashamed that i am depressed because my life isn't that bad.

Depression can affect anyone. You might want to start looking into free clinics that might offer free therapy.

why are you so against telling your mom, shes really the most reliable source help.

I don't want to tell her.

7,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies

she was just trying to protect you, she was damn right in not letting you and an abuser be alone together, belive it or not, history does repeat itself sometimes. Also, mybe she shouldnt have made you go to thearaapy until you were ready, but she is only human.
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies

she was just trying to protect you, she was damn right in not letting you and an abuser be alone together, belive it or not, history does repeat itself sometimes. Also, mybe she shouldnt have made you go to thearaapy until you were ready, but she is only human.

I knew he wasn't going to try anything though. It really sucks when you aren't allowed to see your own brother.

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies

x100

I know damn well that being alone with someone who has hurt you once is not a good idea because they will do it again. I am speaking from personal experience here

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies

I knew he wasn't going to try anything though. It really sucks when you aren't allowed to see your own brother.

That is what I thought to, and yet it happen again, again, and again. How did you know he was not going to do it again? I understand that you probably trust and care for your brother, but he hurt you. I am assuming that it is your brother.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
My mother doesn't know about any of my rapes. I regret not telling her, and it's a little too late now. That's a story that's far too long, even for the two of us.

Cookie...just out of genuine curiosity and nothing else... Why were you mad at your mother for not letting you see your abuser again?

Original Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies

What's the story with the brother? He was the abuser?

Was it sexual as well, or just physical?

What makes you trust he would not do so again?
summer1412
My mother doesn't know about any of my rapes. I regret not telling her, and it's a little too late now. That's a story that's far too long, even for the two of us.

Cookie...just out of genuine curiosity and nothing else... Why were you mad at your mother for not letting you see your abuser again?

I am allowed to see him...With supervision but i kinda hurts me that she doesn't trust me to fight back if he tried to hurt me.

7,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies

see, the thing about this is that theres no way that you could have known, the bad thing about the human experience is that there is no way to tell what you can or cant expect, humans are unpredictable creatures. Right now you seem to be about my age, maybe a little older or younger, so, depending on how long ago this happened, i can comfortably say that you were at an age where you didnt quite know what was best for you yet.

Cunning Werewolf

4,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
spiffyschmoo
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies

Greg, I know you're trying to help, but in Cookie's defense, those sorts of questions may be hard to answer. Not only that, but it may trigger some unhappy memories that we may not want to delve into. I'll let Cookie be the judge of it, but just a word of caution. I know first hand how hard it is to express some things, and childhood abuse is for certain one of them.

7,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
We_ got _cookies
summer1412

I am allowed to see him...With supervision but i kinda hurts me that she doesn't trust me to fight back if he tried to hurt me.
i can honestly say that its not you who she dosent trust, it your brother.
spiffyschmoo
We_ got _cookies
WindWolf94
We_ got _cookies
Silversan
We_ got _cookies

I really don't want to say what happened but it was both sexual and physical and i know him he wouldn't do it again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff