Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well im not pregnant, but ive gotta go in for surgery sometime soon.

Btw, im also gunna make a new account on here, so don't expect to much activity on this one.
sad Are you ok? What's going on..?
Yeah im alright.
They are gunna remove a cyst on my ovary, but I don't know if they are gunna do keyhole surgery and just take the cyst out, or remove the cyst and the ovary.
I'll find out within the next two weeks.
Good luck with whatever they chose to do. heart
Thanks. I'm pretty nervous.
Ontop of everything else, my nerves are pretty shattered.

How have you been Kayla?
Pretty all over the place, actually. I'm trying to lose 10 lbs/get back into shape and it's not going very well. In the past I've always had a fairly easy time losing weight, so struggling with it is new to me. It's not medically relevant, necessarily, that I lose the weight... I'm just really unhappy with the way I look. I'm trying to eat healthy, which is hard because I LOVE food (especially candy) and work out more, and I feel pretty great but it doesn't seem to be making much of a difference just yet. It's a little frustrating... but I guess I'll get there.
I'm sure you'll get there eventually. Your body just needs some time to adjust to the changes you are making, I guess.
Hey girls. I hope you've all been okay.

Adam's mother passed away in the early hours of Saturday, last week. Her funeral was yesterday.
Still a bit shocked, we thought she'd be around a bit longer. Just trying to get back to 'normal' now.
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that Ciara... I hope you all are coping okay. heart
Well yeah, and no. But we'll get through it, eventually.
We all just miss her, they way she use to be before.
She wrote some beautiful things to me in a letter, and I can't help but think about it all the time.
@ Ciara - Sorry to hear about Adams mom! I hope everyone is coping dealing with it fine. :

To everyone!!!

My husband has a bachelors of fine arts degree is trying to get his name out there! If you or anyone you know are interested in getting more information, feel free to message me on here or email me @ duke.lena@ymail.com. Hes open to pretty much everything other than portraits of people. Just let me know feel free to spread the message!!
@ Ci: We're here for you!

@ Lena: Haha I wish I could think of something!

Sorry I haven't been around much... work has been taking up a lot of my time. But I have the next 5 days off, so I'm sure to be in and out more often.
Thanks girls. It's all just pretty stressful at the moment. I've got deadlines galore and my surgery date coming up soon.
But we all miss her, the way she use to be before the dementia and cancer got her.
Adam has especially been affected by it because he can't deal with stress properly. His brother and dad have been better but he just can't. It's the first death they've truly felt, before that it was their sister's death but they were just kids and they never formed a bond with her because she never even came from the hospital.
He's getting better with coming to terms with it though, especially now as Imogen is talking. 'Dada' was her first proper word (not just sounds, that kid loves making random sounds more than any other I know) and I think it made his whole world better.
I haven't been here in ages. Like since I was pregnant. o:
I had my son in October. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas