Welcome to Gaia! ::

FloopNoodle
PetitChat
FloopNoodle
xO_LenaRalene
FloopNoodle
I have a daughter who is 11 months old, and I am raising my 8 month old goddaughter while her mother is in the military and I am doing this alone. I love my girls, I just wish I could talk to Karsin's dad. He doesn't even know she exists.

Welcome to the thread!

Do you know how to get into contact with him? Is there someone you could call and get the information from? We've all been through different experiences so we'll all have different advice for you.

We broke up right before I found out I was pregnant and his phone was turned off, and my car was having issues and he had moved by the time I was finally going to tell him. I don't know where he lives or how to get in touch with him. He doesn't have a facebook or anything.

Hm...there's got to be a way to find someone who knows him...
What do you think he would say?

He was homeschooled and never got out of the house much. The only thing I could think of would be to find him on WoW or Xbox live. And I don't know any of his info on there.
I have no idea what he would say.. It's been so long since I've seen him..

You never met any of his friends or anything, who you might be able to find on facebook? Unless he didn't have many friends, I guess....
And I suppose you've already tried to look on facebook.

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PetitChat
FloopNoodle
PetitChat
FloopNoodle
xO_LenaRalene
FloopNoodle
I have a daughter who is 11 months old, and I am raising my 8 month old goddaughter while her mother is in the military and I am doing this alone. I love my girls, I just wish I could talk to Karsin's dad. He doesn't even know she exists.

Welcome to the thread!

Do you know how to get into contact with him? Is there someone you could call and get the information from? We've all been through different experiences so we'll all have different advice for you.

We broke up right before I found out I was pregnant and his phone was turned off, and my car was having issues and he had moved by the time I was finally going to tell him. I don't know where he lives or how to get in touch with him. He doesn't have a facebook or anything.

He was homeschooled and never got out of the house much. The only thing I could think of would be to find him on WoW or Xbox live. And I don't know any of his info on there.

You never met any of his friends or anything, who you might be able to find on facebook? Unless he didn't have many friends, I guess....

I messaged his sister and asked fr him to call me, but he never did and that was the only thing I can think of.
FloopNoodle
PetitChat
FloopNoodle
PetitChat

I messaged his sister and asked fr him to call me, but he never did and that was the only thing I can think of.

That's probably the best thing you can do then. Maybe try that again in a little while, and if it doesn't work you may have to call her again and tell her more detail about why you want to speak with him.
Haven't been in here in a while, I hope everyone is good.
Ciara Bunny

Pretty decent here... how are you guys??

Freaking cold here today. It's about -21 right now... below -30 with the windchill. Two days ago it was like 8 degrees outside...so this is a HUGE drop. Yeah, we can handle it being this cold, but not when it was so nice not that long ago! I wish I could stay home today...
PetitChat
Ciara Bunny

Freaking cold here today. It's about -21 right now... below -30 with the windchill. Two days ago it was like 8 degrees outside...so this is a HUGE drop. Yeah, we can handle it being this cold, but not when it was so nice not that long ago! I wish I could stay home today...

Yeah we arn't too bad. Just trying to entertain myself since i'm not back at uni yet. I'm really bored and I can't wait to go back! The kids are back at school so its just me and Imogen all day.
That sounds freezing.
Ciara Bunny
PetitChat
Ciara Bunny

Yeah we arn't too bad. Just trying to entertain myself since i'm not back at uni yet. I'm really bored and I can't wait to go back! The kids are back at school so its just me and Imogen all day.
That sounds freezing.

I bet you're going pretty crazy. When do you go back?
PetitChat

I bet you're going pretty crazy. When do you go back?

Yeah i'm going a bit stir crazy. Between the snow and the horrible rain, its been pretty hard to go out recently.
Feb 5th. I start off pretty hardcore... I have two three hour lectures/seminars, hour gap for lunch inbetween. Also means Adam's brother is having to pick the kids up from school for the next 12 weeks on a Tuesday too.

Hows your new job going?

Greedy Giver

how long has this been here? I don't remember seeing it, maybe I just wasn't paying much attention...
kitti kat
how long has this been here? I don't remember seeing it, maybe I just wasn't paying much attention...

I created it November 30, 2009. (:
Ciara Bunny

I've been good! Started back at school.. Which is harder than I thought to balance work, school, mommy & wife life.. But I'm managing.

I also made my site into an actual domain! Which was exciting for me!

Everything else seems to be going fairly well.

For those of you who would like to visit the link is

www.themommychronicles.org
xO_LenaRalene
Ciara Bunny

I've been good! Started back at school.. Which is harder than I thought to balance work, school, mommy & wife life.. But I'm managing.

I also made my site into an actual domain! Which was exciting for me!

Everything else seems to be going fairly well.

For those of you who would like to visit the link is

www.themommychronicles.org

I'm glad to hear you are okay.
I hear you! Except I don't actually work. I sorta will be this semester though, doing a work placement module for one day a week as part of my course, along with a stack of paperwork alongside it just for the placement.
Its hard but so worth it in the end. Good luck to you
xO_LenaRalene
kitti kat

I created it November 30, 2009. (:

2009, holy cow...has it been that long?! Oy...

Benevolent Fatcat

Hey! I'm a Single 25 Year old Mom, To a 6 year old boy and a 4 year old lil Girl.

Its tough being a single... Besides doing it all, Majority of my friend's with kid's have parents stepping in a lot or they are married. I do have a Boyfriend of 4 years. But He has a son from his first marriage, So. We stay separate a lot to take care of our own. We do a decent amount together too! But.. Live separate.

Dangerous Ladykiller

Hey ladies smile just popped in to say hi, hope your all doing fab!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff