Welcome to Gaia! ::

@ Ci: Ohh I would love to go to Scotland! Actually I'd like to travel all over Europe... more than anywhere else.

I'm going to apply for interior decorating. It's something I've wanted to do for awhile, and there's a two-year course that wouldn't put me too deep into debt. It's a pretty high-demand thing these days, so I could make an okay living, I think.

I think it's hard not to think about who's not there when a big day comes around. I haven't really lost anyone, not since I was very young.. .but I know Tyler can relate. His gramma died I think 11 years ago, three days before Tyler's birthday... and now he doesn't celebrate his birthday at all, or would rather avoid it, because he just thinks of her. I made him celebrate on the 8th when he turned 25, cause that's a big one and I wanted to make it special for him... but I know if it were up to him he wouldn't have.
Being typically English, I don't think much of the Scots. But i've heard its a very beautiful place.

That sounds pretty cool. If its what you are interested in, and then there is demand for it, why not?
That's why I like my course because it interests me and there is always demand for teachers.
Right now, there is demand for Social Workers too, since they fired lots of them over fear another Baby P case may happen, I think.

Thats true. I think of my dad on my birthday, but in a positive way. I think as time goes on Adam could do that to his mum too. She's proud of her boys, always has been, and that's what Adam needs to think about. She may be gone, but she's still so proud of him and everything he does.
But people react to it differently, but i'm still here for him whatever happens. He was fine infront of the kids because they are more of a distraction, and he wouldn't want them upset by seeing him upset. But infront of me and his brother, you could just tell he was distracted by thinking about her.
Next year will be the tester, since its the big 40.
I had an eventful evening in A&E yesterday, Rio has broken his wrist playing football.
It was during a match and we were all watching, he was tackled and fell over, crushing his arm with a dodgy landing, his own weight, and the weight of another kid.

Typical boy, he just thinks having a cast is cool, and keeps asking when he can play football again.
Haha I might've changed my mind about school. Some major things have happened at work and I might stick it out longer. The manager who brought me to that store in the first place, who got me the two jobs I had in between Toys R Us and Toys R Us, the one who I basically thank for getting me to where I am now... is moving to my department. We knew we were getting a new baby manager, because ours left in November... but we had all assumed it was the new manager they brought in a month or so ago. Nope, we were wrong... they're doing a little move around. Nobody knows this information yet except for me and another girl in my department. Anyway... Season, the new manager, has been trying to get me a promotion for awhile and she still thinks I can get it, when they do the next round of promotions. So when I told her I was thinking about applying for school, she said I should think about it longer before I apply, because she really does think I have a good career ahead of me there. Season's not one for telling lies, or telling people what they want to hear, so I believe here. I'm pretty sure I'm going to put it off for awhile. If I don't get promoted in the next round, I'll reconsider my options.

@ Ciara: Haha does he have everyone signing his cast? Tis the season to get injured, I think. One of the teenagers at work just busted her knee playing soccer, and another broke his collar bone playing rugby!
Oh. Well do whatever you think is best. If you want to work for that company long term, or after school, go for it.

He did today yeah, it was his first day back at school because I let him have monday off, it still hurt a bit. Though his school is crap for sorting something out, since his hand he writes with is in cast.
So tempted to have his work sent home with Amerie (both in the school year) and we'll do it at home
@ Ciara: I love working where I do. If I could make it up to management, I would stick around for sure. They make good money and I would be staying with a company I love working for, who I've worked for through a lot of s**t. I dunno... I'll give it another chance.

So, over the weekend, we picked up the remainder of my stuff from Richard's house. That was supposed to be the end of us ever having to speak again.
But yesterday, a funny smell started to emit from the part of the apartment (Aden's god damn room) that we had chosen to keep the stuff in. We started digging through them last night and found a ******** piece of raw FISH in one of the boxes. ******** revolting.
This was followed by several text messages from his roommate, who I guarantee was the mastermind behind that. I spent the rest of the evening crying and just wanting to give up. I deleted her text messages from my phone so I wouldn't be tempted to reply to them, and I'm changing my number today. I'm ******** terrified.
Fair enough. I don't do loyalty to companies, but sometimes its worth it. Sometimes its not, it really depends what you want.

That's really vile. Why are you scared?
Yikes!
It's been forever since I last posted here.

Sorry I'm too lazy to read through all the posts... How's everyone been doing?
@Lillian - Hello, how are you and Rex doing these days?

I'm not doing that badly. Adam's mum died not long ago and Rio broke his wrist on sunday, but apart from that we are doing alright.
@ Ciara: I mean, I've never been as happy as I am working at Toys R Us...not at any other job, not with any other coworkers. I mean, it doesn't pay a lot... but I really enjoy what I do!

Yeah, it's gross. I'm still pretty livid.
I'm just scared because obviously I have no clue what this girl is going to do to get me angry. She knows where I work and Richard knows the area I live in. I probably shouldn't be scared, but I am. At least my managers know him and know that I don't want to be associated with him anymore... so if HE showed up at my work, at least, I could probably get him asked to leave. But her... she is scary, and crazy.
Oh fair enough then. I've never enjoyed what ive done as a job, ive just done it. I don't need loyalty when I finish training as a teacher, its not like schools are every gunna go bust.

Has she done more than this or am I missing something? Just because someone put fish into your boxes (admittingly, very gross) doesn't mean she's gunna come into your work and attack you, which is what it sounds like you think shes gunna do.
Putting fish into a box is a pretty gutless act to show someone you dislike them. I doubt someone that gutless will act that violent towards you. And if she does, let the police and courts deal with her.
I wouldn't stress yourself out of what might be, it'll drive you nuts

Two of my friends have had babies within the last two days, crazy times. Another is due in three weeks. But I can't wait to have cuddles with Evie and Jessica, even though it'll make my baby fever worse. Though I am developing a slight... worry, perhaps, about going into labour again. Enough to reconsider having my last one at times. Stupid anxiety...
@ Ciara: I don't know how she got my phone number, first of all... that was the concerning part. She's never shied away from threatening me, and even though Richard always told me she would never follow through with the threats, I really don't know that for sure. She damn well better stay away because it's not like I don't know how to scare back.

I got to take Aden to school/pick him up yesterday, and he told me he wants a baby brother because so many of the kids in his class have baby brothers. There were like 5 infant carseats in the room where we all wait for our kids... I thought it was funny that he noticed. He said his little brother will sleep in his bed, and he will take him to school with him. Awwwwww!
Could she have got your phone number from Richard?
And aww, Aden sounds in need of a sibling, you better get on that wink .

Day five of having stomach/rib pain which feels like labour contractions. If it wasn't for the ultrasounds and surgery around my pelvic area, i'd be worrying i'd end up like those women on 'I didn't know I was pregnant'
Ciara Bunny
Could she have got your phone number from Richard?
And aww, Aden sounds in need of a sibling, you better get on that wink .

Day five of having stomach/rib pain which feels like labour contractions. If it wasn't for the ultrasounds and surgery around my pelvic area, i'd be worrying i'd end up like those women on 'I didn't know I was pregnant'

That's the thing...the last time I changed my number, it was so Richard wouldn't have it. If he had to reach me or I had to reach him, it was via email.

Haha I told Aden to talk to Tyler about that! razz
Hmm, does she happen to know anyone that has your new number? Or could she look it up somewhere?

Haha, bless him. Rio has told me he wants a brother, mainly so he can beat him at football lol. I told him he won't get a brother for a little while. But he's okay with that, he loves Imogen to bits so he gets to play the big brother role.

I'm pretty tired from our Jubilee street party yesterday. It was pretty good, we all enjoyed ourselves. Adam and his brother to much, they are both hungover today.
Everyone on our street contributed towards food, and even though it rained for half an hour it was good fun. Kids enjoyed themselves too.

Does/did Canada do much for the Jubilee, Kayla?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff