Welcome to Gaia! ::

@Nocturnal - Welcome.

I'm so full of tears the last few days, over basically nothing. I really mean nothing, I got upset at Adam because there was no apples left. He was all wtf? I feel so darn pathetic.
I hope this is a sign my menstrual cycle is starting up again from the surgery, I don't know why else i'd be feeling like this.

Also, I hope someone knows the answer to this question. I found an old bottle of breastmilk in the bottom of the freezer. I stopped feeding Imogen breastmilk when she was 4 months, she's now 18 months old. After a year im sure its no use... Its best I bin it, right?
Ciara Bunny
@Nocturnal - Welcome.

I'm so full of tears the last few days, over basically nothing. I really mean nothing, I got upset at Adam because there was no apples left. He was all wtf? I feel so darn pathetic.
I hope this is a sign my menstrual cycle is starting up again from the surgery, I don't know why else i'd be feeling like this.

Also, I hope someone knows the answer to this question. I found an old bottle of breastmilk in the bottom of the freezer. I stopped feeding Imogen breastmilk when she was 4 months, she's now 18 months old. After a year im sure its no use... Its best I bin it, right?

Correct. It's good for...6 months in the freezer? Maybe 12 in a deep freeze.

Also, smile.
Okay, thanks Kayla. I don't even wanna know what it looks like, theres so much ice attatched to the bottle it took me a while to work out what it was. It says a lot about how often I de-ice and clean out my freezer really, hahaha.

Thanks smile . I can smile and cry at the same time. Man my hormones are so out of wack, I feel like a soppy wreck lol.
Ciara Bunny
Okay, thanks Kayla. I don't even wanna know what it looks like, theres so much ice attatched to the bottle it took me a while to work out what it was. It says a lot about how often I de-ice and clean out my freezer really, hahaha.

Thanks smile . I can smile and cry at the same time. Man my hormones are so out of wack, I feel like a soppy wreck lol.

Haha I'm like that on a regular basis!
I don't even wanna know what's in our freezer, honestly.

Dangerous Ladykiller

@ nocturnal:
welcome to the thread! i have an autistic son too, he has classic autism and was diagnosed about a year and a half ago (roughly). What kind of autism does your son have?
I miss you ladies.
Wow...I realized last night that I would've had a one-year old this month sometime. Crazy.

Dangerous Ladykiller

Wow, i totally forgot about that! I dont know how to put this, but arent you glad it didnt eventuate (purely because it was with youknowwho)? After how everything panned out, i think you definitely made the right choice, and i'm not even pro-abortion (or whatever it is they call it). >.<
Miss Creme Caramel
and i'm not even pro-abortion (or whatever it is they call it). >.<

It's pro choice smile . I don't think there are many individuals who are pro-abortion (or pro-letting the human race become exitinct, however they want to spin it)

I've been pretty busy recently, with looking after my own family, i've also been looking after Adam's best friend who's just had her first baby. Its been rough on her, with a retracted placenta and a episiotomy, and adjusting to the new baby. So ive been taking little Isla off her hands for a few hours here and there, cooking for her and cleaning her house up etc. Even looking after a new baby for a few hours a day, just reminds me of why I don't want another one just yet!
Especially since too many babies are being born, if it carries on it'll cost me a fortune in presents haha.

Kids are out of school for the summer here soon too, so I doubt ill be around too much then.

If you ladies ever wanted to get a hold of me though, my email is always open (I check it religiously because of uni)
Miss Creme Caramel
Wow, i totally forgot about that! I dont know how to put this, but arent you glad it didnt eventuate (purely because it was with youknowwho)? After how everything panned out, i think you definitely made the right choice, and i'm not even pro-abortion (or whatever it is they call it). >.<

God yes. I know that I would not be in nearly as good a place as I am right now. I would never have ended up with Tyler, I bet I would have never gotten over my depression/anger issues to the extent that I have, Richard would probably be cheating on me, and I can't even say that I would have gotten back as much time as I have with Aden. I bet I wouldn't even have the job I have now. It's so weird to think about...like I would be living in an alternate universe or something!
Aden is here for three days! Well, two more anyway. He came yesterday afternoon and is staying until tomorrow! I'm pretty excited to get the time with him...especially since his dad is the one who asked! I guess him and his whale - ahem, I mean girlfriend - are going away for a couple days, so I was the first choice! I have to work for a few hours tonight, but Tyler is fine with hanging out with Aden, so I don't worry about it anymore.

It's been so super hot here, our apartment (and especially Aden's room, being in the middle and out of any direct breeze) is like a sauna. Aden was so tired last night from the heat, but refused to go to sleep (overtired, hurrah) and then he had a weird dream at about midnight that woke him up. Now it's almost 8:30 and he's still asleep - normally he wakes up around 6 when the sun starts to shine in his room. I'm just letting him sleep so that hopefully he won't be a horrible overtired weenie for Tyler tonight!

2,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
im not really single but my partner works 12 hours a day so sometimes feels like it. im first time mom (25) to a 6 week old baby girl.
she was born by section as she refused to turn and even tho that all went great im now going insane as she does nothing but strain all day and night!
she isnt constipated and yes she is gassy but is it normal for her to strain so much? she goes bright red and sometimes even screams the place down
Anonymous_agent
im not really single but my partner works 12 hours a day so sometimes feels like it. im first time mom (25) to a 6 week old baby girl.
she was born by section as she refused to turn and even tho that all went great im now going insane as she does nothing but strain all day and night!
she isnt constipated and yes she is gassy but is it normal for her to strain so much? she goes bright red and sometimes even screams the place down

Have you tried gripe water? Or bicycling her legs? It can do the trick.

2,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PetitChat
Anonymous_agent

yeah tried it all. massaging, gripe water, feeding up right, warm baths, placing her over my knee everything
Anonymous_agent
PetitChat
Anonymous_agent

yeah tried it all. massaging, gripe water, feeding up right, warm baths, placing her over my knee everything

Being as young as she is, it might just be a phase. Or, it could be an allergy to something you ate (if she's breastfed) or a sensitivity to lactose or something. Talk to her doctor at your next visit if it's still going on and they might be able to provide some help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff