Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Digital Fiend
Azlein
Digital Fiend
Went and saw The Avengers yesterday, and made it through the entire movie without a bathroom break.

Para really loved it. Most active during it, made me laugh.

Evelyn was super active when we went and saw the movie as well.

I don't mean to brag, but I have a IRONCLAD bladder. 3nodding

Evelyn is behaving very well today for me. 3nodding

Mine's not gone yet, although I did go before the movie started. I outlasted my non pregnant girlfriend.Hulk....Smash.

Nice. 3nodding I am hoping that it will stay this way, My fiance goes more than I do now. xd

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I took Ash and Travis to see The Avengers. cool

They were both soooo good to! Well, Ashton loves them anyway so of course he was. Travis slept.. unless he was hungry, in which case I hurried out and latched him on a boob and went back in.
Ashton was literally hypnotized the last 40 minutes of the movie.

It was his first movie to.. he wore his Captain America shirt and we got him his own little popcorn tray. heart

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Lilith Delost

OMG I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!
THAT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!! And I love the design on your belly!
I think I finally understand why some women ask to be induced early. gonk I'm getting to the point where movement is very difficult. Walking across the room has become cumbersome to the point where I debate how badly I really need to move. My ankles hurt all the time, and my pelvis and v****a are starting to hurt more often than not. Occasionally he'll bounce down and head butt me in the cervix and I get a nice dose of "lightening crotch" going on.

Just 3 and a half more weeks until my due date. As long as he stays in there until Friday he can come anytime he wants after that!

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kitakiy
I love the design on your belly!

That's Henna. 3nodding
Azlein
So. I don't know how I feel about it right now, but everyone keep asking or saying that I look like I am going to pop.

Here is a picture of 27 weeks(which was Saturday)

User Image

No my dear, you look lovely and those people have no experience with baby bellies.

THIS is about to pop!
User Image

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Satil
Azlein
So. I don't know how I feel about it right now, but everyone keep asking or saying that I look like I am going to pop.

Here is a picture of 27 weeks(which was Saturday)

User Image

No my dear, you look lovely and those people have no experience with baby bellies.

THIS is about to pop!
User Image

I'm so petit in size it looks so much bigger.
I think people just don't really get what baby bellies look like. I don't think I'm even exceptionally huge and people have asked me if I'm having twins and told me there was "no way in hell" I would make it to June 8th. I think they're just unaware.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Hubbie loves Capt. America. So much. If I have a boy, I think I'm going to call him my little Hulk.

Ugh, I would not be a fan of your's cupcake, babies don't belong in theaters. My opinion though.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Bellies: Both of those bellies are tiny compared to mine.. but pre eclampsia makes my stomach swell.. =_=.
Both times.

Feind: If either of them had caused a ruckus, I would have taken them out right away. Ashton was wonderful, and he loves super heroes. He had as much right as anyone else. lol
I left with Travis to nurse before he started to really make sounds... so they were very quiet and good.
I hate when people bring in screaming children. Or keep going in and out with loud children..
If either of mine were like that, I would have been out so quickly.

Shameless Consumer

SlightlyBurntCupcake
Shima Shinji

Don't feel bad, we just moved into a new apartment over a week ago and all that I've managed to put away so far are the dishes and food, and about 10 shirts are hung up in the closet. rofl It's all I can do most days to put a load of dishes in the dishwasher! You'd think I'd be in enough of a routine to have some cleaning time built into my day, but nope...

I used to always be cleaning.. I'm always under the assumption that anybody can stop by at any time rofl .
I'm such a homemaker though... I love my house to always be clean.. the dish washer going and laundry going.
Probably because our old place was ALWAYS a mess.. and this house is nicer, so I like it to look nice.

My house used to be the same when the girls were little, now they're just aware enough to need to be entertained constantly, but not old enough to walk/crawl/play on their own yet. The only time I get to fold laundry is when Stephanie is being worn and Emily is happy watching. And it's surprisingly difficult to fold laundry with a drooly infant all up in your business. emo
What's wrong with babies and kids in movies as long as they are quiet? If they make noise they get the boob treatment or they get taken outside. Pretty simple.

Shameless Consumer

Satil
What's wrong with babies and kids in movies as long as they are quiet? If they make noise they get the boob treatment or they get taken outside. Pretty simple.

Movie theaters are so loud, they can hurt a small baby's hearing.

I've heard in some bigger cities there are theaters that do baby movie nights, where they keep the lights dim and the volume low, and allow for babies and all their accessories. I'd love to go to one of those, but regular movies are sometimes too loud even for me, I can see how they could hurt a baby's ears.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Like I said, it's just my opinion. It annoys me when babies cry in movie theaters, even if they are taken care of immediately. It's an unwanted distraction when a person pays 10 dollars a ticket to have an enjoyable evening.

I just know, I wouldn't do it. I would feel rude.

It's different if I my child is old enough to sit and enjoy it. I don't mind younger kids if they sit still and quiet. At least they can enjoy themselves with the movie.

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Also, I apologize if I sound harsher than I should be.

Ever been in a bad mood and everything reminds you of other bad moods?

Hubby, Eevee, and I went and watched Kung Fu Panda 2. A family came in, which was cool, it's a family movie. The entire time, the mom let the kid cry in her arms behind us, or let him run around the theater, and that's all I could think of.

Obviously, I would have been wary of seeing a baby in the theater, but as long as it didn't bother me noise wise, I would be happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff