Bassinet 0.072463768115942 7.2% [ 5 ]
Diaper caddy/changing table 0.014492753623188 1.4% [ 1 ]
Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Well I guess I am going back to work earlier then I thought. My friend who is working with the local women's show contacted me, I am gonna be a mommy model smile one of my other friend's applied for plus size model.

Hardcore Muse

Fuzzy and Perky:
Congratulations to you both.
^_^

Sade:
My mom's Maltese bit Sophia once, not hard but enough to startle her and like Laynie she just can't hold a grudge but I've been leery ever since and keep a close eye on them both when he's around. :-/

Off topic:
Oh my lord I am tired. The landlord of this place was trying to talk my dad into staying thankfully he said no. Really not looking forward to moving but I just keep thinking of how much bigger the place is and how we'll finally have a backyard Sophia can play in.
Sophia is yet again cutting more teeth and she has been downright mean the last few days. I'm exhausted from her not sleeping well and I told Brian today we need to find a schedule that works for us all that will allow him to sleep and Sophia to nap
in her crib during the day. That means he'll have to start coming home and rather than stay up go to bed so he can wake up earlier that way he's not in the room when she naps since Sophia will not nap if she can see him.
He's not happy but I'm so sick of having to wait until after Sophia goes to bed for the night to get anything done, I would like a little down time myself at night so he can just get over himself.
rolleyes

Familiar Friend

1st birthday & easter photos!
warning: extreme adorableness.

Okay, so my special girl's birthday is TOMORROW! (the 16th).
Although her party isn't until the 19th, I wanted to share her pictures with you all. emotion_kirakira
Her Easter pictures went wonderful!
Her birthday photos, in which we took before her Easter ones,
were a toss in the air since had not had her nap and was crying mostly the entire time.
But she was a sport and we got a handful of good photos.
If they can't be seen please let me know.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

facebook images © 2014 - lilybug photography
facebook images © 2014 - avery dawson

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I am so beyond pissed at my husband right now... I could walk downstairs and punch him in the throat.
I am literally holding myself back from doing so.. Oh good god is he in so much trouble tomorrow. He hasn't had me this pissed in a VERY long time. I seriously can't even remember...

This week is all types of horrible.
Omg.. please just ugh.. ;_;

Dapper Gaian

Rachuul - Sorry to hear things are so rough this week. Hopefully nothing too serious though!
Thief: TOtally forgot about those diapers. I'll try to remember in the morning.

I didn't even remember about the cloth diaper change either! ahha Yeah unless something happens I'm totally doing it. Wanted to last year but Lily was like 2 days old and had to go get her jaundice checked or I would have haha

Congrats on the teaching certificate!

Iggy: I wasn't talking to anyone in particular, just know that topic can get heated and reminded everyone to choose their words carefully. They can disagree with our decision but it isn't good to say "it's so stupid not to" or what not because that's saying I"m stupid... and well... that's rude LOL Know what I mean?

First Birthdays: Lily's going to have two parties, one in PA with my family and one in LA with Brandon's. At PA Maddy wants her to have a beach theme haha. In LA I'm thinking bugs.

Sammi: We did that big water bubble thingy at a play date and the kids LOVED it.

Religion: I was raised Roman Catholic and so was Brandon. He's atheist now and I"m eh... I believe in God and that's about it. Don't do organized religion at all anymore. More of a "do good and things will be ok". We've decided to let the girls decide for themselves when they are older so no baptisms for them or anything involving religion until they are old enough to ask for it.

Nater: Aw she's gorgeous!!!

Velvet: Congrats on the new place! Glad y'all are upsizing. We just downsized x-x haha

We're almost done moving, no internet yet though. Pilfering it from my phone for now though mwhaha

Feral Kitten

Most recent picture of my Mia

She fell and split her lip open a couple of days ago

Well, we leave tomorrow. We've (my Dad, Michael and I) been working our arses off all week scrubbing the house so that we can get our bond back. My mother was here on the weekend, but she was about as useful as a bump on a log and then spent her time throwing a pity party for herself because she knew she wasn't doing anything to help instead of getting off her arse, grabbing a cloth and picking a wall to wash like the rest of us.

I still really don't want to move, and I have a feeling that the next week or so are going to be very hard on me, but I know that it's important and for the best.

Off topic: Emmett had a follow up with the surgeon today and he was pleased with everything. We got the last of the medical bills associated with that too, we owe about $1,000-$1,500 but I need to get in touch with our insurance and Medicare to see how much of that we have to pay out of pocket.
Be lanna is making things difficult tonight. We still have to finish cleaning the kitchen and laundry, but she won't settle, so I can't help with the cleaning. On top of that, she's a little chucky, which wouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that she is never chucky. We barely ever get spit up from her, let alone anything else.

Lucky Star

Cyrus is finally better today.
It was so sad when he was sick.
He was crying for nana so we facetimed her and Olivia....then yesterday he kept sadly whining for jax and doesn't understand that he can't see jax when he's sick...
But he's his happy playful self again today

Hardcore Muse

We are so ******** right now. The people we were going to be renting from broke up, and since it's her place and not my mom's coworkers place we don't know if she'll still rent to us.
We have no lease on this place anymore so unless my dad can talk the owner into letting us stay we're basically out on the street.

I don't know what we're going to do and I'm freaking out at the possibility of us having no where to go.
s**t sucks. :-/
Kegokec
Off topic: I need ideas for crafts and games to do with my daughter. She kind of just plays by herself all the time because I don't know anybody with kids in this state. sweatdrop And I don't know how to play with her. I've never liked dress-up and I always feel stupid playing pretend. sad

We've got construction paper, popsicle sticks, markers and crayons and stuff but I can't buy anything I DON'T have. Like pipecleaners for cute a little egg bunny project I saw a few days ago. We made a treasure chest, dubloons, rings and bracelets and a telescope (Wrong word but I can't remember what they're called) for a pirate themed day a while back. We made a popsicle stick family with yarn hair too.

Pinterest! I'm the same way... I have a hard time getting down on the floor and playing with Aden like that. Tyler is better at it, cause he was into the same things as a kid, but he's not always in the mood. If Aden wants to play Lego or color I'm totally in there... but anything else, it's just not my cup of tea. I've found lots of great crafts on Pinterest though!

Sparkly Smoker

I need some breast pump advice before I start bawling my eyes out. |: I have a single electric Medela pump that I've yet to use because my SIL has scared me into thinking that my supply won't be able to keep up with just a single. She thinks I need a double, and honestly we can't afford it right now. SO doesn't really get it and since I already have one, he's even more hesitant to buy. My insurance won't provide one for me until my deductible is met, and I have shitty insurance with a high deductible. |: I'm at a loss here. I want to pump so I can go out for longer than two or three hours but I don't want to jeopardize my supply. Do any of you ladies have experience with a single pump? I feel like what my SIL is saying really isn't true. She's a stay at home mom with a pump for working moms. She's got a stash of frozen breast milk. But if everyone needed a double pump, why would they make singles for stay at home moms? Ugh.

Also, Isabella started smiling this week!
le iggy
I need some breast pump advice before I start bawling my eyes out. |: I have a single electric Medela pump that I've yet to use because my SIL has scared me into thinking that my supply won't be able to keep up with just a single. She thinks I need a double, and honestly we can't afford it right now. SO doesn't really get it and since I already have one, he's even more hesitant to buy. My insurance won't provide one for me until my deductible is met, and I have shitty insurance with a high deductible. |: I'm at a loss here. I want to pump so I can go out for longer than two or three hours but I don't want to jeopardize my supply. Do any of you ladies have experience with a single pump? I feel like what my SIL is saying really isn't true. She's a stay at home mom with a pump for working moms. She's got a stash of frozen breast milk. But if everyone needed a double pump, why would they make singles for stay at home moms? Ugh.

Also, Isabella started smiling this week!

I have a single and I am making more then enough to feed three babies and have some left over to store. Truthfully I like the single more then the double anyway. As my GP said "Your breast pump is your choice, they pretty much all work the same the only difference I have found is suction power and comfort."

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
KnitsyBitsySpiders

Pinterest! I'm the same way... I have a hard time getting down on the floor and playing with Aden like that. Tyler is better at it, cause he was into the same things as a kid, but he's not always in the mood. If Aden wants to play Lego or color I'm totally in there... but anything else, it's just not my cup of tea. I've found lots of great crafts on Pinterest though!

Do you know anywhere else I can get ideas? I don't do Pinterest. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces