Diaper caddy/changing table 0.014492753623188 1.4% [ 1 ]
Video monitor 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 3 ]
Other (please share!) 0.14492753623188 14.5% [ 10 ]
...gold.... 0.3768115942029 37.7% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
This poll closed on July 9, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.

Marquess de Sade

She's still got a few months but she loves to sit on her potty so I hope that's a good sign. She only tugs at her diaper if it's really full (like in the morning) and I'm guessing that's because it's the only time she can really feel it. I want so badly to be done with diapers though. I won't push her because I know that can only set her back but I"m tired of dealing with the screaming from diaper changes.

Emmett doesn't have a potty, we've got a Bumbo toilet seat so he can sit on a normal toilet & will be getting him a stool. He doesn't take his pants off yet either. He's never been interested in taking off his clothes. He has only tugged at his diaper a couple of times over the last few days, so I may have been a little over excited. He doesn't even pull at it first thing in the morning when it is incredibly full. I could definitely do without the diaper changes, or the expense of the diapers for him for that matter. I'm not looking forward to washing toilet training accident underwear though.
fReemade Ran
Sammiifayse
Because her birthday is in the middle of Summer (Feb 2nd)
You sure about that summer part? ; )

Yup. Got to love Australia xD
Even if she was born in March it'd still be more Summer than Autumn/Fall.

Boesen Moo's Partner

Collecting Waffles

Sammiifayse

What, you mean there's other countries outside of 'Merica?

Lucky Star

Ok...finally a minute to relax after my insanely busy weekend...Lol

@religion - ironic as I just went to my nephews dedication on Sunday...in the most ghetto cult-like church. The "church" was in a graffiti covered run down building in Detroit...the inside was rented to multiple things (apartments etc) and the room the service was in was some rows of folding chairs, dreary and creepy looking, no cross or anything on the walls, but bars on the windows....

But I was never baptised, Cyrus isn't, I think Kyle was. We don't do the religion thing.I believe there's some sort of God ( s ) type entity but I don't think one religion is 100% correct...I mean there's so many of them...I'll find out when I die.

@birthdays- I didn't do a theme for Cyrus' first birthday, he didn't have a preference and blue stuff is much cheaper than some licensed character lol. His second birthday was Mickey.

Saturday I went spring cleaning crazy....sanitizing Cyrus' toys, scrubbing furniture and floors, organizing cabinets, rearranging furniture, etc.....I cleaned non stop from noon until 4am....
Since I woke up Thursday morning at 9am till last night at 11, I slept a total of 12 hours....I was so sleep deprived I started to have hallucinations....luckily they were just auditory but I was freaking out....So kyle made me sleep and I finally got a decent 8 hours.

My body is still in extreme pain from no relaxation, Cyrus is sick I think, and kyle is working late. So...today will be interesting lol
Kinda frustrated. Last night, around 10:30, Michael asked what to do with Belanna (whether to just out her to bed or coax her into a more awake state for her ebbing bottle). I told him to change her diaper and get her dressed for bed (sleeping sack) and by that point she should be alert enough for her bottle so she wouldn't wake up until 6ish the following morning. Well, he ignored me and put her straight to bed. She went down easy enough, but that's not what is bothering me.

She woke up at 4:30am (it's now after 5am), so now I have to deal with her. We're currently sleeping on an air mattress (have been since Friday night) and as a result, sleeping very poorly and having to be up with Belanna is ruining what little sleep I have been getting. She isn't being difficult, or fussy. It's just the whole having to get up to her. To top it all off, Michael has the nerve to tell me he is frustrated when he was the one that made the decision to put her down /after/ asking what he should do, and I'm the one that gets all the consequences. I get that he needs to sleep, but so do I, and we both could have been sleeping if he had just taken the 30 ******** minutes last night to do what he should have done. Now I get to be even more sleep deprived tomorrow (today) while trying to bond clean this house with my Dad and look after both kids. All thanks to his decision :/

Lucky Star

Cyrus is sick with a fever.
He threw up all over me.
Slept on top of me for the last 4 hours.
And now he decided to sleep on the kitchen floor...

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Poo, I asked Adam to get Aaliyah something not messy for breakfast so that the clean up wouldn't be so difficult because my arm is aching and any real movement makes it throb and I'm reluctant to do too much with it because it bled last night... Anyway, he got her wheetbix.
Which was possibly the messiest thing her could get her.
D:
And he didn't put a bib on her so she's all messy.

Faerie: I hope Cyrus gets better, poor little man.

Heroic Mage

For the last few days, Damien's been taking all his naps in. his. crib.

He still gets up after 40 minutes, but it only takes a few to get him settled down again.

Now, I know how people get stuff done when they have kids. It turns out that children are supposed to sleep sometimes. lol

He got his first haircut yesterday. I have a little glass jar to put the saved clippings in.

Fashionable Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Ah man, I was hoping to go to Shopping town today up until I realised that my stupid phone no longer works and that I won't be able to keep track of time for bus times or call a cab and book one with a baby seat when I wanted to leave.
Bl
Why do they have to make going anywhere with kids so hard when you have no mobile phone?

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Faerie Dreams
Cyrus is sick with a fever.
He threw up all over me.
Slept on top of me for the last 4 hours.
And now he decided to sleep on the kitchen floor...

Poor little guy!!! Little kids throwing up is the worst.. especially when they don't understand it =(.
The first time Ashton threw up he did it all over my dad in his truck. xD!

Hope he feels better!

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
We have decided to take Travis to the battle ship for his birthday. It's sooooo much fun for kids. I will have to look at hotels, and plan a little weekend trip.

Friend is home with her baby.. hopefully he doesn't keep the rest of us up all night =/. Meaning, my children and husband.
Husband will be very pissed.
I really hope she has some type of plans for finding her own place. But she hasn't talked about it.. UGH.
I could rant for days...

Boesen Moo's Partner

Collecting Waffles

Faerie Dreams
Oh, sorry to hear. Hope the fever breaks quickly. Sorry hon.

Rachuul
That's a tough spot for you guys to be in.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

fReemade Ran
Sammiifayse

What, you mean there's other countries outside of 'Merica?

Not all people from America are stupid rolleyes

Feral Loiterer

11,925 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Rachuul

Friend is home with her baby.. hopefully he doesn't keep the rest of us up all night =/. Meaning, my children and husband.
Husband will be very pissed.
I really hope she has some type of plans for finding her own place. But she hasn't talked about it.. UGH.
I could rant for days...

That's very kind of you to take her in. As you well know those first few week postpartum are rough. Where was she living before? It too bad none of her family could be bothered to come for the birth.

Hardcore Muse

Dreams:
Boo, hope Cyrus feels better. sad

Nater:
How'd the appointment go yesterday?

Diet:
I so wish Sophia would nap in her crib but that would require Brian not being in the same room as her when she's napping.
lol

Rach:
If she hasn't been discussing plans chances are she has no plans on moving out any time soon. Maybe give her a gentle nudge in a few weeks? I understand she just had her baby and all but yall have to get on with your lives too.

Off topic:
Sophia flat out crashed a little after 5 so I expect she'll be waking up any time between now and whenever. neutral
Went ahead and hurried up with a shower and did the dishes so now I wait.
> _ >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces