Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

silver-phoenix_zaniyah

He lowered his hand and smiled softly.

"Hmn....thank you."

He seems to think about it for a moment before smirking.

"Ah yes. But I'm afraid there are certain things about me...I can't hide with a mask."

He approaches the girl, glancing down at her.

"And what about you? I don't see any mask...Or are you not wearing a costume?"

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against iTentacle Raep...It was successful and healed 25 points of damage.

xscroomsaw's Kouhai

Star-Crossed Lightbringer

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
iTentacle Raep
The masked man would still be where she had last found him. The same old and creaky cart. The same unsettled feeling around the raven haired man. The same potions that bubbled and glowed on the shelves of the cart.

There was not too many people around, but he was used to it. He only needed humans for his power...for his life energy. He could probably get his energy from anything else but...Humans were the easy ones to extract it from. And well..they never really complained. He never killed his victims, simply wiped his memory from their minds. He only killed when...well...

People got in his way. He hoped it wouldn't have to come to that soon though.

The items did not come easy, but she was a determined fighter. Crow's feet came fresh from killed carrion creatures, there plenty of battlefield to find them on. Mandrake root was bloodily slaughtered and harvested, with some difficulty. People who had lost loved ones and needed comfort, were also very discretely relieved of tears.

Seemingly the same as he last saw her, somewhat weary and cautious, but still a warm spot in the cold...she came over the hill to where he currently kept his cart sitting, a box in her possession. Inside? All the things carefully wrapped and packaged to avoid spoiling each other, his list complete.
"Sir." To catch his attention, she putting the box down on the edge of his cart; the entire cart rocked. Faun were strong. "We can complete our transaction now. Do you still have the vial?"

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
iTentacle Raep
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

He lowered his hand and smiled softly.

"Hmn....thank you."

He seems to think about it for a moment before smirking.

"Ah yes. But I'm afraid there are certain things about me...I can't hide with a mask."

He approaches the girl, glancing down at her.

"And what about you? I don't see any mask...Or are you not wearing a costume?"

She blinked. She wore an innocent look. "No costume yet or maybe there is and you can't tell."

Dangerous Genius

DarkRybrin

He glanced up when he noticed her approach. It wasn't too hard with that warmth and light that radiated from her. However, he turned back to his stock until she had set the bow down, rocking his cart precariously. Tch. Delicate! These were delicate!

"Indeed I do."

He took up the blue bottle, but withheld it as he glanced over the box.

"I assume everything is in order?"

It did appear she had gotten everything. Quite splendid. Well...

"A deal is a deal. I'll take 50 gold and you can have your elixir~"

He held out his hand for the coins, smiling silkily.

"Thank you for your patronage."

Dangerous Genius

iTentacle Raep used low heal against Crunchy_Bunnies...It was successful and healed 23 points of damage.

Dangerous Genius

silver-phoenix_zaniyah

He smirked, chuckling softly.

"Oh? Well...I would say you don't even need a costume..."

He leans forward, bringing his masked face quite close to her own.

"You're quite...interesting...as you are."

His crimson eyes glitter lightly.

Dangerous Genius

iTentacle Raep used mid heal against DarkRybrin...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against iTentacle Raep...It was successful and healed 25 points of damage.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
iTentacle Raep
He glanced up when he noticed her approach. It wasn't too hard with that warmth and light that radiated from her. However, he turned back to his stock until she had set the bow down, rocking his cart precariously. Tch. Delicate! These were delicate!

"Indeed I do."

He took up the blue bottle, but withheld it as he glanced over the box.

"I assume everything is in order?"

It did appear she had gotten everything. Quite splendid. Well...

"A deal is a deal. I'll take 50 gold and you can have your elixir~"

He held out his hand for the coins, smiling silkily.

"Thank you for your patronage."

He at least seemed less...bluntly disturbing, this time. Perhaps it had just been the day, she fresh from combat and fatigued moreso then she was now.
It wasn't as if her magic was so strong visibly, for she was not bright...she was just intense, the feeling of it around her in the air. Once she got the curse off, she'd actually have better control of it again. And she had been as delicate as she could with the box and the cart. If she put it on the ground, she doubted his form would be able to lift it without significant difficulty, and he might have complained.

There was her prize, the skyblue bottle, she producing the coinage in a tiny bag, she having already counted ahead of time. It was exchanged for the bottle in the same motion, she looking at the liquid for a moment before uncorking it and downing it. It tasted peculiar, but she needed to be battle-ready once more.

((Leaving room in case there is trickery afoot.))

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
iTentacle Raep
silver-phoenix_zaniyah

He smirked, chuckling softly.

"Oh? Well...I would say you don't even need a costume..."

He leans forward, bringing his masked face quite close to her own.

"You're quite...interesting...as you are."

His crimson eyes glitter lightly.

She backed off and giggled softly. "I'm not sue if I should take that as a compliment or not."

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against DarkRybrin...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! DarkRybrin was healed for 39 points of damage.

Dangerous Genius

DarkRybrin

((Alright. XD ))

He was too happy with the supplies he had received. He immediately went and started to bottle and store the carefully wrapped items. Later they would be put to good use. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched the faun. He did have to admire her, even though he could tell the curse binding her had...well limited her. When he had been human, he probably would have loved to get his hands on her and study all there would be to know...but alas...

He had other reasons to live now. Well, mostly it was this lust for energy. More and more, he could never quite get enough of it. But if he wanted to live and...maintain himself, he needed it. He could only wonder of the energy that he could get from a faun or other creature like her...

He suddenly turned back to her, smiling.

"My thanks again for the ingredients. Should you need another antidote, don't hesitate to stop by...in fact...I might have something...that could be of use."

He shook his head and shrugged, waving her off.

"Ah, never mind. It's still experimental, I haven't worked out all the kinks and I'm not sure of all the side effects. Wouldn't want that to be a deterrent, hmn?"

A harmless smile, but the man was far from it.

Dangerous Genius

silver-phoenix_zaniyah

He watched her, allowing her to put the distance between them. He of course knew the female mind, and so would never...push too hard. That is unless push had to come to shove.

"Oh. Take it as a compliment. I'd be saddened if you were instead insulted~"

A genuine sad expression, of course he was good at adjusting to his needs as well as others.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff