Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

DarkRybrin

(( Hahaha. Well...actually. I'm usually a bit more casual than this. >_<;; I decided not to be lazy this time, hah. So my diction is a bit better. lol But I'm flattered again, I usually just stroll into these things plotless and let events happen as they happen. All I can say is, welcome and have fun! XDDD And good news, I have returned~ ;D ))

He was intrigued by the power of her magic, he could see the rain was deflected from her body. It reminded him of...past experiments he had fuddled with. Ah, well...

His crimson eyes found her pack, with the symbol. Ah yes, Jack...A fellow he liked much. While his little prank to make the Easter Bunny cute had been "harmless," the alchemist knew the true maliciousness intent behind it. That was something he could get behind. After all, he got by in the world by tricking others.

He smirked as she finally answered, pulling his hand back and placing the bottle back on the cart.

"Of course, I shall be close by. I am where I am needed. But...before you go..."

The man paused, licking his dry lips.

"Perhaps we can work out another deal. Rather than getting the gold...you could instead...get something. Or...someone."

He watched the faun, curious as to if she would. Many turned away when he asked them...these special requests. Unfortunately, they didn't remember what he asked after thanks to one of his elixirs.

Dangerous Genius

"Hmn. Someone one shot me. :/ On a low attack forum. How very disappointing."

Dangerous Genius

iTentacle Raep used high heal against iTentacle Raep...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! iTentacle Raep was healed for 59 points of damage.

Dangerous Genius

iTentacle Raep used high heal against iTentacle Raep...It was successful and healed 41 points of damage.

Dangerous Genius

"Now to wait for my energy to return~"

Dangerous Genius

iTentacle Raep used high heal against iTentacle Raep...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! iTentacle Raep was healed for 62 points of damage.

Dangerous Genius

The man suddenly pulls out a chess board and begins to play against an invisible opponent.

"*Sigh* Now I have to wait again~ How dull."

Dangerous Genius

"Fufufufu~ Level 2. I can feel the power. 8D"

Dangerous Genius

iTentacle Raep used high heal against iTentacle Raep...It was successful and healed 43 points of damage.

Dangerous Genius

iTentacle Raep used mid heal against iTentacle Raep...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! iTentacle Raep was healed for 45 points of damage.

Dangerous Genius

iTentacle Raep used low heal against iTentacle Raep...It was successful and healed 23 points of damage.

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
iTentacle Raep
(( Hahaha. Well...actually. I'm usually a bit more casual than this. >_<;; I decided not to be lazy this time, hah. So my diction is a bit better. lol But I'm flattered again, I usually just stroll into these things plotless and let events happen as they happen. All I can say is, welcome and have fun! XDDD And good news, I have returned~ ;D ))

He was intrigued by the power of her magic, he could see the rain was deflected from her body. It reminded him of...past experiments he had fuddled with. Ah, well...

His crimson eyes found her pack, with the symbol. Ah yes, Jack...A fellow he liked much. While his little prank to make the Easter Bunny cute had been "harmless," the alchemist knew the true maliciousness intent behind it. That was something he could get behind. After all, he got by in the world by tricking others.

He smirked as she finally answered, pulling his hand back and placing the bottle back on the cart.
"Of course, I shall be close by. I am where I am needed. But...before you go..."
The man paused, licking his dry lips.
"Perhaps we can work out another deal. Rather than getting the gold...you could instead...get something. Or...someone."
He watched the faun, curious as to if she would. Many turned away when he asked them...these special requests. Unfortunately, they didn't remember what he asked after thanks to one of his elixirs.

((Tis fine. We can stroll around, but I have a good feeling. Both of us being online is a happy, happy event.))

The faun didn't consider Jack like the salesman did; she saw consistency, devotion, and some manner of sanity, among the demi-gods, in Jack.
...the peculiarly masked man was...nervous? She didn't like the sound of the pitch, but she needed to pursue it. The sooner the curse was gone, the better.
"Explain what you have in mind." If it was something illegal or wrong, she'd naturally refuse him, being something of a champion of the light; fae could be righteous as well when it came to a cause and a territory. But he at least had her attention, always something positive in a salesmen's book.

Ferocious Hellhound

20,425 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Scavenger 250
  • Cool Cat 500
some healing please

Dangerous Genius

DarkRybrin

(( Alright. XD I have to say this is an alternate version of my OC, since I usually just have him play mad scientist. He's still that but just...a...mad alchemist? XDDD And indeed, though sorry I had to AFK a bit, as well as fix some things on my profile. XP ))

"Oh. It's nothing much. I just need...a person that won't be missed."

He knew she probably wouldn't go for something like that. Oh well. If not, he could always use help...with other things.

"And I suppose if that doesn't interest you...well. I always need fresh ingredients for my elixirs and potions. If you could kindly fetch the items on the list...If you do this, I'd lower my buying price to 50 gold. What do you say?"

He holds out the list. There is a large amount of items, including things like "crow's foot," "mandrake root," and "maiden's tears." Some that sounds even more foul or strange.

But he was a sly creature. He found ways of getting what he wanted. So...it didn't matter if she agreed or not. He'd ask the next chump to come blundering along in search of help. That was the wonderful fruit that resulted from war and battle.

Dangerous Genius

silver-phoenix_zaniyah

"My apologies, I was not here, madame. Should you need healing again, I'd be happy to oblige."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff