Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Stalker

iTentacle Raep
"You're welcome~"

He smiles, before poking at the chestnuts, glancing up and noticing her reaction.

"Oh, my apologies. I've made you blush. Sorry, I shouldn't have been so forward."

((Ah. Well 1st person books have to be REALLY good for me to enjoy them. Twilight was not. lol I never watched the movies...because the series just looked horrible to me. ))

Ah, no... it's not that, it's... uhm... *she clears her throat*
Well, I hope you had a good night. I know you don't sleep, but uh... yeah.
*she stands up and walks over to him; poking his back a couple of times*

[ xD I guess one of the reasons why I don't mind 1st person books is... sometimes I may kinda probably maybe imagine myself as the character. Especially if there's a significant other for her. *ahem* But, let's not talk about that. But anyway, haha... yeah. I watched it just to see what all the hubub about it was. I sat in the theater, staring at the screen, with a blank face. While all the girls swooned over Edward. Ew. ]

Dangerous Genius

--Beckys Nightmare--

He looks curious as she answers before shrugging it off and concentrating on the food.

"Hmn...It was fine. I...thought about some things~"

More like he found out about some things.

He winces as she pokes his back, before placing some of the chestnuts in a bowl.

"They are hot right now, so wait a bit or you'll burn your tongue."

(( And that's why I don't like them. I don't want to feel like the character. :c LOL Ewww gross. I never knew why it was such a big deal. I hated mushy romance stuff and it seemed like that to me. Plus sparkling vampires. I admit, that was what turned me off more. r_r lol ))

Benevolent Stalker

iTentacle Raep
He looks curious as she answers before shrugging it off and concentrating on the food.

"Hmn...It was fine. I...thought about some things~"

More like he found out about some things.

He winces as she pokes his back, before placing some of the chestnuts in a bowl.

"They are hot right now, so wait a bit or you'll burn your tongue."

(( And that's why I don't like them. I don't want to feel like the character. :c LOL Ewww gross. I never knew why it was such a big deal. I hated mushy romance stuff and it seemed like that to me. Plus sparkling vampires. I admit, that was what turned me off more. r_r lol ))

...Say what? *she feels the heat on her tongue and immediately spits it out; sticking her tongue out*
What kind've uh... things were you thinking about?

[ Aw, yeah I can understand. Especially when the character has a pretty messed up life. xD Yeah, I don't really get why people were so crazy about it. But eh, we can say that about a lot of things now-a-days. Haha, right? Vampires don't sparkle; fairies and pixies do. lol ]

Dangerous Genius

--Beckys Nightmare--

He chuckles, tsking her.

"Tsk tsk, be more careful~"

He blinks and glances at her before smirking.

"Hmn. Just alot of things. About you some too. Especially after what you told me about your past last night."

((Hmhm. Or they just seem annoying. Ikr? : x Stupid...mainstream stuff. I mean some of it is good. But some of it is trash. :/ lol EXACTLY. VAMPIRES ARE HARDCORE LIKE DRACULA. DAMMIT. D: < ))

Benevolent Stalker

iTentacle Raep
He chuckles, tsking her.

"Tsk tsk, be more careful~"

He blinks and glances at her before smirking.

"Hmn. Just alot of things. About you some too. Especially after what you told me about your past last night."

((Hmhm. Or they just seem annoying. Ikr? : x Stupid...mainstream stuff. I mean some of it is good. But some of it is trash. :/ lol EXACTLY. VAMPIRES ARE HARDCORE LIKE DRACULA. DAMMIT. D: < ))

I'll... try to remember that. *she chuckles*
Wait, but... so... that... all of what was in my dream, or what I thought was a dream...
...happened? Oh... oh my... And I thought it was your tea... Haha...

[ Yeah, that. xD I view it as there's a 2% chance of he mainstream stuff actually being good. xD Maybe I'm just really picky, or maybe not. But yeah. SERIOUSLY! D:< What happened to days of Dracula... or Nosferatu? Buughh. Dx ]

Dangerous Genius

--Beckys Nightmare--

He smiles before looking confused at her second question.

"Hmn? I think you are mistaken. I simply meant by what you told me of your friends. And that imaginary person. I wasn't aware that we spoke further in your dreams...you simply told me it got...'steamy.""

All lies of course. But it seems he's willing to keep up the charade if she will believe it.

(( Hmph. ]: lol I agree with you though, I don't think it's being picky at all. I think it's actually having good taste, rather than blindly following the masses? Ugh. YEAH! IKR?! JEEZ. I'll take Dracula, or hell, Count von Count over Edward anyday. emotion_donotwant ))

Benevolent Stalker

iTentacle Raep
He smiles before looking confused at her second question.

"Hmn? I think you are mistaken. I simply meant by what you told me of your friends. And that imaginary person. I wasn't aware that we spoke further in your dreams...you simply told me it got...'steamy.""

All lies of course. But it seems he's willing to keep up the charade if she will believe it.

(( Hmph. ]: lol I agree with you though, I don't think it's being picky at all. I think it's actually having good taste, rather than blindly following the masses? Ugh. YEAH! IKR?! JEEZ. I'll take Dracula, or hell, Count von Count over Edward anyday. emotion_donotwant ))

....Oh! R-Right... uhm.... right.
I uhm... right. *her face turns red with embarrassment. She looks down; hiding her face with her hair*

[ Right? I mean, just because a particular thing/band/movie/person is really famous doesn't always mean it's good/will make you "cool". Hurrhurr. Same here sistah. emotion_brofist I scribbled a little thing once of a girl smashing Edward with a hammer and collecting all them diamonds. xD ]

Dangerous Genius

--Beckys Nightmare--

He looks at her curiously, tilting his head and taking some nuts for himself.

"I seem to have embarrassed you again. I'm sorry. But...I'm a little curious. What did we talk about in your dreams?"

He takes a bite before smiling harmlessly.

"Don't feel like you have to respond if you don't want to."

(( Exactly. r_r XDDD Yeah~ emotion_brofist LOL omg, best idea ever. He would be more useful as tiny bits of diamond than being an abusive stalker creeper. :/ XDD ))

Benevolent Stalker

iTentacle Raep
He looks at her curiously, tilting his head and taking some nuts for himself.

"I seem to have embarrassed you again. I'm sorry. But...I'm a little curious. What did we talk about in your dreams?"

He takes a bite before smiling harmlessly.

"Don't feel like you have to respond if you don't want to."

(( Exactly. r_r XDDD Yeah~ emotion_brofist LOL omg, best idea ever. He would be more useful as tiny bits of diamond than being an abusive stalker creeper. :/ XDD ))

Ah, it's not your fault; I kinda get embarrassed easily. ...If you already couldn't tell.
*she looks up at him, smirking* We talked about... ourselves.
...My whacky subconscious came up with the crazy idea that you're an incubus... with tentacles.
*she chuckles* Crazy, huh?

[ Right? You can either sell those diamonds and be RICH! Or you can make awesome jewelry, or glue it to your clothes, or glue them all over your walls and trip out when the light shines on them. emotion_kirakira ]

Dangerous Genius

--Beckys Nightmare--

"Ah I see. Well, I always think a blush looks good on a pretty girl...so...I don't mind."

He grins silkily before raising a brow.

"Oh? An incubus hmn? Interesting..."

He rubs his chin.

"It's not crazy at all. There are crazier things in the world. I believe you."

(( lol EXACTLY. Bella would have been set for life. XDDDDDDDD Also...you can throw a disco! *glues diamonds to a small foam ball and hangs from ceiling* DISCO DISCO DANCE! >D XDD ))

Benevolent Stalker

iTentacle Raep
"Ah I see. Well, I always think a blush looks good on a pretty girl...so...I don't mind."

He grins silkily before raising a brow.

"Oh? An incubus hmn? Interesting..."

He rubs his chin.

"It's not crazy at all. There are crazier things in the world. I believe you."

(( lol EXACTLY. Bella would have been set for life. XDDDDDDDD Also...you can throw a disco! *glues diamonds to a small foam ball and hangs from ceiling* DISCO DISCO DANCE! >D XDD ))

Aw, you again with your flattery. *she smiles*
Not crazy at all?! Haha, well when you haven't really seen much other than what's in your house for as long as forever, you don't really see much "crazy" things...

[ Hahaha, right? xD She wouldn't have to live with her dad. xD DISCOOOO! D:< *disco dances* ]

Dangerous Genius

--Beckys Nightmare--

"Hmn, I try~"

He chuckles, before glancing at her curiously.

"Well, even if you say, you see crazy things...You don't seem all that different from everyone else. But...perhaps that's just because of me...hmn?"

He smiles lightly.

((YEAH! Eaxtcly. lol *joins in the dance.*))

Benevolent Stalker

iTentacle Raep
"Hmn, I try~"

He chuckles, before glancing at her curiously.

"Well, even if you say, you see crazy things...You don't seem all that different from everyone else. But...perhaps that's just because of me...hmn?"

He smiles lightly.

((YEAH! Eaxtcly. lol *joins in the dance.*))

Haha, well uh... haha *she hides her tail*
At least you can see how I'm not much different; everyone in town doesn't see it.

[ Watch out for my booty. Once this things a-shakin', it ain't a-stoppin'. = w = ]

Dangerous Genius

--Beckys Nightmare--

"Like I said, being different isn't bad anyway. It makes us unique. So even if you were different, that would be alright."

He smiles gently, before stuffing the chestnuts into his mouth.

He doesn't really like the taste of texture...

((.....Okay. But what if I don't mind? 8D XDDD ))

Benevolent Stalker

iTentacle Raep
"Like I said, being different isn't bad anyway. It makes us unique. So even if you were different, that would be alright."

He smiles gently, before stuffing the chestnuts into his mouth.

He doesn't really like the taste of texture...

((.....Okay. But what if I don't mind? 8D XDDD ))

That's true, that's true.
If you and I ever walked around my town, I'm sure everyone would think you're crazy.
...Mostly because you'll be walking next to a "witch".
*she shrugs* But oh well. I wish more people were like you. *she gives him a quick kiss on the cheek*

[ HAHAHAAA! Then by all means... emotion_dowant ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces