Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
iTentacle Raep
DarkRybrin

He let her rest, watching as she pulled a tarp he used to shield his supplies over herself. He didn't have anything else in the form of a blanket, so he was more than glad that she used it. His things were out of the rain now anyway, the cart pulled out of the water into the cave. After he was finished his small task, he had nothing left to do. He risked a glance at the faun. Deep asleep...

He felt the same hunger stir inside him. Dammit. He needed to some fresh air. Pulling his cloak about him, he strode off into the the darkness.

Finally alone and free, he allowed himself some air. From beneath his cloak, green tendrils slithered out. They jolted restlessly in the rain, reflecting his anxiety. Yes...he was hungry. He lifted a hand, noticing how worn they looked. He probably looked terrible. It was from the lack of recent food. Ugh. If only the city was teeming with his normal victims and not those dead robotic vermin. He felt some of the tentacles rustle and caress his skin. Hmn...Eternal life had a price after all. If he didn't eat, he would die. So was the price he paid.

He'd eat soon. He stroked a tendril before slowly withdrawing them back into himself as he headed back for the cave. He would have to eat or die.

"Finally awake? I hope you're feeling better."

His shadow was near the fire, watching her like a wolf watches sheep. But with no intent to strike. He blinked and looked a bit more curious from beneath his mask.

"...Thank you, yes." The words were soft, she pushing the tarp aside and running fingers over where the wounds were...nearly as good as one of her spells. Of which she felt well enough to be doing some again. She was dirty and ragged looking, but whole underneath it all. Empty bottle nearby where she left it, the faun stood slowly to go to the cave entrance with the bottle, and drink from clean water that dripped down from stone above. It was not as helpful as she had hoped, but when she returned to the only source of light, talking was more of an option then before.
"Your experimental drug, it worked. Offered a fighting boost and removed magical ailments in battle. That was what you wanted to hear, correct?" The way she figured, that information was probably why he'd come and helped her, so he should at least have it. The faun sat back down, now unbuckling plate clasps and easing chainmail free from what survived of her clothes, trying to give herself a respectable semblance of normalcy again.
"What do I owe you for the assistance, alchemist?"

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rawr, focus.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against DarkRybrin...It was successful and healed 27 points of damage.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against DarkRybrin...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! DarkRybrin was healed for 39 points of damage.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against DarkRybrin...It was successful and healed 27 points of damage.

Dangerous Genius

DarkRybrin

((Don't worry about it. I went to sleep as well. XDD ))

The man smiled as she responded positive, continuing to watch as she got up and tried to get some water. After a while, she returned to the fire.

"Indeed. I am glad to hear that."

He offered another sly smile when she reported the potions side effects. Not enough to become addicted it seemed. Oh well. Perhaps for the better....for her.

"Owe? Ah...There is no need to pay me back."

The things he would ask for...where things he knew she would not give him. And while he had been tempted to eat her before...Well. He knew he wouldn't be a match if she was at full power. Still, while he was known to take advantage of others, it wouldn't seem right when...the other was weak and unaware like that. Heh...

Perhaps that was just his own twisted desires effecting his judgement. But it would be best if she went on her way and he went back to hunting easier prey.

"You can be on your way whenever you feel up to it. Here..."

He had walked over to his cart, pulling out a canteen and handing it to her, seeing as the water she had collected in the bottle was hardly a healthy amount.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
iTentacle Raep
The man smiled as she responded positive, continuing to watch as she got up and tried to get some water. After a while, she returned to the fire.
"Indeed. I am glad to hear that."
He offered another sly smile when she reported the potions side effects. Not enough to become addicted it seemed. Oh well. Perhaps for the better....for her.
"Owe? Ah...There is no need to pay me back."

The things he would ask for...where things he knew she would not give him. And while he had been tempted to eat her before...Well. He knew he wouldn't be a match if she was at full power. Still, while he was known to take advantage of others, it wouldn't seem right when...the other was weak and unaware like that. Heh...
Perhaps that was just his own twisted desires effecting his judgement. But it would be best if she went on her way and he went back to hunting easier prey.
"You can be on your way whenever you feel up to it. Here..."
He had walked over to his cart, pulling out a canteen and handing it to her, seeing as the water she had collected in the bottle was hardly a healthy amount.

...not enough for her to become addicted, maybe. As much as her otherworldly nature helped protect her from him, it also bound her to him as well. Double edged sword, fae nature.
"There is. I am indebted to you, and you will name an appropriate way to balance the scale."
And she was deadly serious. Stalking him for who knew how long until she could find a way to pay him back without his knowledge would be such a bother. Rarely were fae ever in debt to anything, and they took the balance of favors as seriously as nature took it's own balance.
She did take the canteen with a grateful nod, but shook her head when he had said leaving. The debt must be paid. At least she didn't owe him her life or anything, but it was a hefty tab between them.

Questionable Recycler

Dangerous Genius

DarkRybrin

He sighed, a hand moving up to his mask as if making sure it was still there. Apparently she was one of those stubborn creatures that believed in honor and such being paid back and what not...He never fully understood it even when he was human.

"Ah, I see. Well. You already supplied me with fresh ingredients. So I have no need for that. There are other things that...I'm sure a delicate thing like you would find appalling~"

He mused, sort of in a teasing way. He moved his fingers against his chin, seeming to ponder.

"Well, I suppose that leaves just helping me with my goods. It is quite difficult at times and...the road can be lonely. I suppose that will suffice. I leave it up to you how long you wish to remain with me."

He would have preferred her to just leave, but...oh well. She seemed stuck on her ways. Should have known he couldn't be rid of her that easily.
heal me please smile

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against Elix Kit...It was successful and healed 27 points of damage.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against Elix Kit...It was successful and healed 27 points of damage.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against Elix Kit...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Elix Kit was healed for 40 points of damage.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
DarkRybrin used low heal against iTentacle Raep...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! iTentacle Raep was healed for 42 points of damage.
Heavenly Elegance used mid heal against iTentacle Raep...It was successful and healed 18 points of damage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff