Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"oh Sailor Dione aww dose someone have a crush on a certain scout" Kaitlin teased Wanting to get a reaction out of him as usagi and Minako smiled with eyebrows raised to the answer that would be given."Serriously?" Kaitlin asked as she jogged over and took a look at the Medal herself "that's kinda freaky"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack blinked abit as he looks over at Kaitlin, blushing alittle. "Shush you..." He clears his throat before looking back at the medals, tilting his head as he examined them. "Huh...same design, same weight..you don't think that thing was talking about this do ya?" Zack was playing the confused friend well, but inside, he knew what monster was talking about when it declared about a medal. Need to be on my game...with the amount of medals here, he's gaining strength...doesn't even need the host... He sighs some as he looks around, grabbing some of the others and putting them in his pocket. "Might as well, see if I can't get a better look as the school's lab sometime this week."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin stuck her tongue out at him in a teasing manner before putting her Finger on her cheek as she looked at the sky thinking "it's a possibility and we can ask my friend Amy about it she's smart about these things I'll call her and ask if she can see what it is over at my place" Kaitlin said with a smile before hearing a voice causing her to sigh "Hi Alex" a tall brunette haired teen walked over at gave Kaitlin a noogie in a head lock before looking twords Zack "who's this Little sis?" Kaitlin smoothed out her hair with a grumble and spoke "this is my friend Zack he's the one who's staying with me" Alex smirked and held out his hand "nice to meet ya I'm Alex Kaitlin's big brother" he then mumbled to Kaitlin "dose he know about your split self" Kaitlin shook her head and put her fingers to her lips in a hush hush way.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack nods abit, thinking to himself. "Any help will do." He sighs some, feeling bad that he had to hold in all the information he knew, but he had to to make sure they stayed protected. He sighs some before looking over at Alex and smiles. He smiles and takes his hand, bowing his head abit. "Nice to meet you too then! Any family of her's is a friend of mine." He smiles some, not sure what was said, but shook it off, checking the medal again. "Just missed alot of strange action here."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"then whoo boy you got alot of friends then,because i'm not just her only sibling I'm just the male out of the siblings the rest are either traveling around the world or currently in america right now" Kaitlin turned and walked a few feet away with her cell phone pressed against her ear as she tapped her foot waiting for Amy to pick up.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles, shrugging. "Ah well, got just as much friends around the world, so why not?" He smiles more before looking over at Kaitlin and tilts his head, watching her some before looking back at Alex, thinking. "So, take your another local here, anything you can tell me about these 'Scouts' I've been hearing about? All over the news so far." He was abit surprised about it still, almost like some of the stories he had heard himself before he obtained the belt and medals himself.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Alex thought for a moment "well what i do know and can tell you is these scouts we're sent from the moon and fight those unable to defend them self's" but other then that There's not much,There are only two Male Soldiers of the scouts,Tuxedo mask and the Gray knight,however Tuxedo mask will only show up if the scouts are in extreme danger or if Sailor moon their leader is in trouble or captured they have a romantic thing going on,as for the Gray Knight well he'll show up if Sailor Dione needs him or if she's Injured.There's no Romantic thing with them it seems as if they we're siblings of some sort,now there are other scouts but those have yet to be seen on the news anyway" Alex explained as he heart Kaitlin talking "alright,Ok...no just found them after the scouts fought off a monster,no that that i know of,doubt it..Alright then meet me at my house In say an Hour or so...Oh you can't do tonight then ummm how about tomorrow around lunch?" Kaitlin nodded "alright sounds good I'll see you then" she then hung up her cell phone and put it in her shorts "well Amy says it's too late for her to come over,but she would take a look at the "coins" tomorrow around lunch,and what is my brother filling your head full of?" Kaitlin asked as she waved Usagi and Minako off as they left to go home for the night.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles as he pops his neck, thinking to himself as he listened. This was a first when it came to another super powered group called 'Sailor Scouts'. He had to admit though, the one that had saved him was cute. He sighed some as he nods, thinking. "I see..huh, kinda strange that I haven't heard about them till I came into the city." With news around that caught them in action, he was now wondering on how a city would react to now having another threat. He looks over at Kaitlin and smiles, shrugging. "Alright, sounds good. And nothing much, just filling me in on these 'Sailor Scouts'. really interesting group to see."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin smirked "My brother is a bit of a well Nut when it comes to the scouts" she then looked to him with a raised eyebrow "so why aren't you with Miyuki-chan?" Alex stretched as they walked back to their home "well her grandfather is in town and i figured i'd let her spend her time with him,so that means i'll be staying with you for a month or so" Kaitlin blinked "ah Toyo best let her spend time then,i guess that means Your getting the Spare room Zack hope you don't mind"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack chuckles, shaking his head as he waves it off. "It's alright, I don't mind. Alot better then on the sand sometimes." He smiles more before thinking to himself, wondering about where the Yummy would strike next. He snorts lightly as he looks around before tugging out one of the medals that fell off the monster, examining it some. "Still...wonder where that thing came from?" And where it's going to strike next...

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"wait Sand what do you mean Sand zack?" Alex asked as they stopped at a crossing waiting for the sign to walk across,Kaitlin stood in the middle of the two boys blinking slowly before watching as a small child bouncing a red ball chased after it Kaitlin smiled remembering when she was a child but the smile turned into a fearful look when she saw the ball go into the middle of the street and the child run out to grab it this caused a flash back of when she was almost involved in a hit in run this caused her to dash off her feet into traffic bobbing and weaving through the cars with her eyes closed before she grabbed the child and child's ball and turned straight seeing a car coming head on this caused her to grit her teeth and jump fully over the car and while in the air move sideways once on her feet Kaitlin set the child down and knelt with her eyes closed.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles some, shrugging after. "Well, I've slept in parks, hotels, motels, by rivers and lakes and even slept at a beach. It's nice, but the sand can get everywhere, kinda hard to dust off most of the time." He smiles more as he looks ahead, thinking to himself before watching the child run out into the street. He was about to rush in himself, before Kaitlin ran and blinked afew times to watch her. "Whoa..." He blinks abit more and tilts his head, moving over once it was clear. "That was amazing! How did you do that?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin opened her eyes and blinked as she stood up Opening her mouth to come up with an answer but froze when she heard a female voice from a few feet away "that's because she used to do Gymnastics as a child"Turning she saw a brunette haired ponytailed woman in green causing Kaitlin to grin big "Dawn!" Kaitlin yelled as she ran up to her big sister and Hugged her as Dawn spun Kaitlin in a hug,Dawn then looked over to Alex and smirked with a nod when their eyes met discussing a secret scout job that Dawn did with their siblings in america but she was the only one to get back early. "oh who's this Handsome young man walking with you two?" Kaitlin blushed hearing what Dawn said but shook it off "this is Zack he's a friend from school he had no place to stay so he's staying with me" Dawn smiled and walked up to him she was wearing a pair of wedged shoes so she was taller then him by a few inches "nice to meet you Zack I'm Dawn one of Kaitlin's big sisters"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack blinked afew times as he looks over at the other voice. He smiles some as he watches Kaitlin get hugged, smiling more as he fixes his shirt, chuckling lightly as he watched. At the notion of being called handsome, he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck before taking a small bow. "Hi! A pleasure to meet you miss Dawn." He smiles some as he looks over at Kaitlin. "Sounds like ya got a big family." He smiles some more as he stretches, popping his back.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin nodded "i do i got Alex and Josh my two brothers Dawn,Grace and the twins Angela and Anna,Grace is In America recording an album deal Angela and Anna are in the Uk selling their paintings they paint Josh i'm not sure where he's been i think he's in L.A computer programming" Dawn adjusted the bag on her shoulder "Please Dawn's just fine Miss Dawn makes me sound old so whats your story Zack,wait don't tell me your just transferred here and you lived off the land so you didn't have anyplace to stay so my dear sister told you to stay with her as our parents we're out working am i right?" Dawn asked with a smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff