Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack tilted his head as he watches two girls pop up from the near by bushes and smiles, shaking his head and waves back. "Hey ladies." He blinked at the question of them dating and lightly blushed himself, but shook it off when he listened to the exchange, sighing some. He looks over at Kaitlin and the two others, confused but sighed. "You girls could come along too if ya want, more the merrier." He smiles some, of course wanting to smooth things over and have them forget about what was said, jogging to catch up with Kaitlin, walking alongside her again.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin stopped seeing a ice cream cart at the spot she stood when she first arrived that was looking over the water she turned her head to Zack "i'd like a Strawberry ice cream i think this is closer then the one across town" She then walked over to the railing and leaned over it watching the water."ah thank you!" Minako said before Usagi grinned widely "watch out Usagi's more then likely going to try to bleed your wallet dry from how much ice cream she can eat" Kaitlin called from her Place making usagi stomp her foot "I do not eat that much!"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack looked over at the cart, smiling as he checked his pockets for some money, looking over at Kaitlin, nodding. "No problem." He laughs alittle as he looks over at Usagi. "What do ya want?" He shook his head as he took out some cash, looking back over at Minako as he made sure Kaitlin was busy with Usagi. "Hey uh...I know this might be personal, but...what happened with Kaitlin? I mean, don't need to tell me if ya don't have to. Just heard a name and suddenly she became distant."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Usagi blinked "Green tea please" she said before Walking over to Kaitlin and it seemed like they we're arguing before they started laughing almost like they we're sisters, Minako sighed and rubbed the back of her head "Kaitlin when she first arrived in Japan Dated a boy Named Sato who abused her then Nathan helped her Dump Sato and saved her from his crazy self trying to brake into her house after almost killing her,Nathan and her after me and him dated started going out they seemed to be the perfect couple he'd spoil her treat her right stuff like that..But he dumped her because of her parents Mainly her Mother and Kaitlin's depression plus her Self esteem issues after a year on Fathers day sure enough he dumped her,he then got into an accident and Lost his memory of them dating and forgot they we're even friends,She's afraid of dating again because she doesn't want to be hurt like she was we tell her stuff like that happens it shouldn't make her stop,but i guess she hasn't found the "RIGHT" one but i...No all of us girls know she will that's the story really" Minako explained as she bought her own Ice cream and watched as Kaitlin turned slightly and waved at Zack with a smile before going back to looking at the water the wind blowing her ponytail to the side a bit while Usagi's long ponytails did the same.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles as he nods at Usagi. "Alright." He looks back at the cart owner, thinking. "One strawberry, a green tea and chocolate please." He smiles some before looking over at Minako, blinking abit in disbelief as he listened. He looked over at Kaitlin abit and sighs lightly, smiling back alittle once she turned and waved, waving back himself before looking back at Minako. "Wow, really? Jeez..." He sighs to himself, shaking his head. "Will never know how a girl like that could end up having such luck." He thinks to himself, looking over at Kaitlin again as he took the ice cream, nodding a thanks. "Maybe it'll change for the better." He smiles as he walks over to Usagi and Kaitlin. "Here you go ladies, on the house."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin took the ice cream and smiled "Thanks Zack" she then leaned backwards her back was against the railing as she turned her head to the water slightly she licked the ice cream,a thought ran across her mind "Those Yoma that The scouts fight i wonder if what i encountered are from the same place i hope they aren't because the scouts will have a tough time" Usagi looked at Kaitlin tiling her head "what do you mean Kaitlin?" "well Smudgee was hissing at something and well" Kaitlin explained what happened "Then some guy who looked like a super hero of some sort saved me I'm thankful for who ever that man was i wish i could properly thank him" Kaitlin admitted her cheeks flushing a light red color as she turned around.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles, nodding at Kaitlin. "Anytime." He smiles more before looking over at the water abit, enjoying his own ice cream before hearing Kaitlin and tilts his head. Hearing how the events unfolded to her was surprising to him, especially since he hardly had the chance to hear about his own heroics. He lightly blushed when Kaitlin admitted to wanting to thank the 'super hero' and smiles to himself before shaking it all off, tilting is head. "Yoma? Don't think I heard of this term before." Meanwhile, farther into the city, a mantis like monster was on the roof of a tall building, scanning the area around. Somewhere....he is out here...must draw him out... With that, the monster leaped off, falling a great height before landing in the center of a crowd, it roared, making people panic as it looked around. "OZ! I know your here! Show yourself!" It's arms glowed as the claws shimmered, making four energy copies and fired them at a building, making an explosion. "OZ! I want the medal!" He continued to run wild, swiping at people and destroying both buildings and objects.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"yoma is another term for Demon" Kaitlin explained as she took another lick of her ice cream "it's a nice day today" Kaitlin closed her eyes with a content look on her face or at least that was until a huge Rumble happened causing Kaitlin to slam her face into the ice cream "what in the world?" Usagi said turning quickly Kaitlin turned ice cream off her face that's when something dropped from the sky it was a Yoma and it was huge,Kaitlin Usagi and Minako all nodded and ran but as Kaitlin ran she yelled to Zack "Zack hide somewhere!" once Zack was out of sight Kaitlin watched as Minako and Usagi pulled out their Henshin items Kaitlin took off her bangle and wrapped it around her neck clasping it before putting both hands against it "Sailor Dione,Venus,Moon Prisim power" they all said before yelling together "Make up!" soon they transformed into their Scout self's and jumped on top of a shaded building "how dare you interrupt couples and friendships!" Venus said crossing her arms as the shade showed who she was "Prepare to be Defeated" Sailor Dione was shown now "For love and justice, the pretty soldier in a sailor suit, Sailormoon!" The shade showed Sailor moon and all three girls spoke in unison "In the name of the moon, we'll punish you" With that the Yoma growled and sent an attack at the Roof causing all three girls to jump off the roof Moon on the left Venus on the right and Dione above the attack.That was before she watched as Zack tripped and landed hard Onto his side causing the monster to gain his attention Dione's eyes grew as she ran and slid in front of Zack "Moon lit shield!" Dione yelled as she threw her hands in front of her causing a barrier of some sort to surround her and Zack,she turned her head slightly "You alright?" Sailor Dione asked with a small very small smile.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack nodded watching Kaitlin abit and smiles, thinking to himself as he looks around. "Yeah, it is." He took another lick of his own ice cream before the huge rumble, making him drop his and grumble, shaking his head. "Aw cmon!" He sighed before looking over as the girls ran, snorting and decided to follow to see what was causing the commotion, tripping over himself some. By the time he got to the location, he dove into some cover, peeking out to see the monster and turn white as a feeling rose inside. A yummy!...no doubt...that aura I can feel, it's one of them! He grumbles as he was about to take out the belt before hearing voices and peeked out further, blinking to see three girls intercepting the fight. "Are..those the ..wait, what were they called?.." The monster turned, growling as it's blades glowed. "You are not the ones I seek..but I will make an example of you three anyway!" It looked over at Zack and fired a blade, making Zack fall back and was ready to face the hit, only to be stopped. He looks up at Dione and blinks abit, smiling some. "Y-Yeah!" He looks over as several other blades were launched while Zack got to his feet. "Watch out!" He knew he had to transform, not wanting to risk any injuries to others.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Dione gritted her teeth as she made the shield stronger and brighter and made sure it stayed on Zack before Busting out of the shield jumping in the air her skirt flowing from the wind and landed on a tree branch "We may not be the one's you seek but you attack our town then you will expect us!" With that she closed her eyes and opened them holding out her hand a weapon was summoned that was a scythe jumping in the air again she spun the scythe in her hand as she landed on her feet she bounced back up and slashed upwards with her Scythe making sure not to hit the Monster but causing it to stumble back once it did Dione Smirked and landed a double footed kick to it's chest sending it flying "Venus now!" Venus nodded "Venus Love me chain!" Summoning what looked like a chain of hearts she threw it at the Monster and watched as it wrapped the monster up Usagi took this chance and pulled her tiara off her forehead and held it as it powered up she then pulled her arm back and yelled "moon tiara action" and tossed it at the monster like a boomerang

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack winced as the attacks were blocked, but he could sense that something was off as he watches. It's strong..must be gathering desire somewhere... He grumbles abit as he holds his side some as he watches, tilting his head as the monster was hit and stumbles back before getting wrapped by the chain, focusing more. "Fools..." It growls more before looking up, letting out another roar and moves over some, the tiara flying by and was able to scrap it's shoulder, afew medals flying out from the scratch before glowing, breaking the chain. It growled as it avoided the tiara when it came back and fired more blades in response, stronger blasts then before before noticing that his shoulder was healing, but medals were dropping out of it. "I will not forget this..and I will tear this city apart till I can find the medals!" He fired afew more blades for cover before leaping high into the air, retreating to recover till another time.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
the scouts watched the monster Retreat and Dione ran over to the coins that had fell from the cut in it's shoulder she picked them up while kneeling on one knee "what are these things,and just what was that?" Venus shook her head "and did it mean by Metals?" The scouts all looked at Zack before Jumping into the air themselves and vanished,after a bit Usagi Minako and Kaitlin all ran out and Kaitlin ran over to Zack "Zack are you alright,what happened why did that thing say it was looking for medals?!" Kaitlin's Civi act was very believable in regards to the event that took place.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack blinked some as he looked at some of the medals that had failed out, sighing. Hell...he's growing stronger, that's abit more then I was hoping for... He sighs as he looks over at the Scouts, blinking as he saw them vanish and looked around for them before seeing Kaitlin and runs over to her. "Hey! You guys alright? Was wondering where ya went!" He looks around the area and snorts. "Yeah, I'm alright, but I can't believe it!" He huffs as he dusts his himself off. "Think I was just saved by those scouts from the broadcast." He smiles abit before looking around. "Didn't think that would happen to me!"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Oh wow that's awesome Zack what Scout was it?" Kaitlin asked tilting her head with her hands behind her back as Minako smirked with her arms cross.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack huffed some as he dusts himself off, looking around abit before looking back at Kaitlin, thinking back. "Uh...well, I think it was that white haired one you were talking about earlier." He smiles abit before looking over at where the yummy was standing and dashes over, scooping up one of the medals and looking over it. "Huh, hey! This looks like the one you have." He gets up as he continues looking over it, able to play his confusing side really easily while inside he was already planning on a possible second assault from the monster. Need to be ready then..if there are demons around now, hate to see if a yummy intercepts those girls a second time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff