Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles some at Kaitlin, chuckling abit. "Really? That guy again? Jeez! That's twice I've missed him!" He curses abit, shaking his head, but inside, he was smiling and was glad to see everyone was safe and more that Kaitlin seemed abit swooning. He sighed himself and shook his head as he follows, looking around at some of the damage and say security already working on cleaning up the mess. Could have been worse... He huffed as he looks around, jumping at the scream and looks over to see the twins, chuckling abit at Kaitlin's reaction before looking over at the other twins, raising an eyebrow. "Nice to meet you too.."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin patted her sisters backs before looking to Josh "He's my friend Zack,I'll explain while on the way home,now lets get your suitcases and get home" Soon They we're in the car on the way home and Kaitlin was explaining who Zack was to Josh and Grace "ohhh i see nice to meet you Zack" Grace said with a smile.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles abit, helping them with the bags as he carried them to the car, stumbling abit with the weight, but didn't mind as he continued. He huffed some as they got to the car, sitting by them and smiles, looking over some and shrugs. "Nice to meet ya guys. So, everyone alright? No one got hurt?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin shook her head "nobody got hurt as far as i know" Dawn nodded her hair was in a nicely braided bun she sat next to Josh smoothing out her plaid skirt as the twins climbed in the back of the car leaning over each side of Zack's head "you know your actually kinda cute" Angela said as Anna nodded Making Kaitlin slightly sink in her seat until she looked over at Josh who's cell phone rang "Yo?" he answered before sighing "got it I'll let them know Later" he hung up and sighed "well girls looks like we gotta do a come back concert for japan and me and Grace's manager said all of our sisters,so we'll drop off our stuff then head to the Stage" he then looked at Kaitlin "oh and by the way I'm not singing i'm doing the music so you and the girls will be" Kaitlin's eyes went wide when she heard that and stayed silent.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles, nodding abit in relief as he heard no one was hurt. "That's good." He smiles as he leans back in the seat, blinking abit as he listens and looks between the twins. "Ehehe...thanks?" He cleared his throat some out of shyness and sighs before looking over at the others. "Concert?.." He looks over some at Kaitlin and smiles abit at her reaction, snickering before reaching over, patting her arm abit. "Hey, bet you'll be great! Never been to a concert myself." He admitted shyly as he rubs the back of his neck, thinking abit more to himself.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Josh smirked "Well let me tell you it will be the greatest thing in the world" Alex rolled his eyes hearing the convo in the back seat "you should hear Kaitlin rap and sing" Anna said before Angela Spoke "and her dance" Grace shook her head with a smile "now girls lets not embarrass out sister" Dawn laughed "a little late there sis" Kaitlin's face was bright red as she looked out the window frowning.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack chuckles, listening and shaking his head abit as he thinks to himself. He looks over at Kaitlin and smiles more and rubs the back of his neck some, sighing abit and reaches over again, lightly poking her. "Hey, think it would be fun to see." He smiles more and thinks to himself, leaning back into the seat and sighs some. "Either way, should be quite the experience! I've only seen some walking by, but never been in one in my travels."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin just stayed quiet when Zack spoke slinking down even more in her seat once at home all the girls but Kaitlin ran in she walked in the house while the guys stayed in the car.Josh looked at Zack with a raised eyebrow "So whats your story I need to know who my little sis is dating" When Josh said dating Alex slammed his head into the searing wheel laughing.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack sighed some, thinking to himself as he rested his head on the seat, yawning abit as they drove. It wasn't till they got to the house that he looked over, smiling as he watched before blinking abit and looks over at Josh. "Wait wha?.." He blinks abit more and turns red, looking abit at Alex and snorts, now his turn to sink down. "N-Not dating! Or anything...plus I am mostly just, or was a traveler. First time I'm actually staying around."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Josh blinked "oh my apologies i thought you would have asked her out,then again she dose have some issues with relationships and her heart and...Yeah" Josh explained before going quiet again as Alex kept laughing.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack nods abit, smiling alittle. "It's alright, really...and yeah, Dawn kinda told me about that myself...but, no real idea..." He sighs some as he thinks to himself, scratching his head. "I would ask, but I don't wanna pry." He looks over at Alex, snorting and shaking his head and lightly bumps the seat he was in. "Har har har.." He snorts as he looks over at the house, wanting to make sure they were still inside before looking back at the others. "So, what happened, really. I am kinda curious about all this now."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Alex and Josh both let out a long sigh "trust us when we say she'll tell you in time but for now let it be" With that they both looked out of the window and saw the girls all running to the car and slid into the seats "alright lets go go GO" Anna said excited while Kaitlin still stayed silent and looking out the window as she sat in the back this time and the twins sat next to zack on both sides.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack sighs lightly, nodding abit before looking over at the house, smiling some as he watches the girls, smiling more at Kaitlin before they came in, blinking afew times as the twins now sat on his sides, gulping alittle. So glad my things are hidden... He nods to himself as he rests his head on the seat, thinking. "Well, this ougt to be fun!" He smiles more as he looks around, still wondering why Kaitlin was being silent now. Maybe it was what was said earlier..

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"soo Zack you taken or have a twin?" Anna asked moving closer to him a Angela moved close as well causing Kaitlin to slide down till she was laying down in the back with her back to the others while the older kids stayed silent.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack sighed abit, listening before blinking abit at the question, lifting his head to look at the twins and rubs the back of his neck shyly. "Ehehe...no, I..I ain't taken. Only kid too.." He chuckles nervously, looking at the twins and clears his throat. "I do have a friend who travels around as well. Last I heard he was heading towards this area.." He smiles some before looking over at Kaitlin, blinking some at to how she was before thinking, looking down. "I mean..I do have some kind of idea of a person but, I ain't taken." He kept his head down, clearing his throat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff