Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
A small cross over idea with a friend on two of our favorite shows. Sailor Moon and Kamen Rider. So we are going to try it out on here. If your not Tahatan or Shadowbane Kimikaro, don't post!

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Asleep on a school desk was a girl with long brown hair while the teacher read and the other students either studied,read or was drawing the girls name was Kaitlin Sailor scout Name Sailor Dione the Garduin of the second moon Kaitlin Mumbled in her sleep as she felt Her friend Ami poke her side to wake her up "Five more minuets" Kaitlin groaned covering her head with her arms with a yawn.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Pardon me!" Rushing through the halls and around some people was a young, black haired boy that seemed abit panicked. After having to help afew students to other class rooms, he was currently now making a mad dash to not be late on his first day in a new school. "S'cuse me! Pardon!" He slid by the door he was supposed to stop at, which did look odd through the window before getting back to it, tugging the door open and bent over as he walked in to catch his breath, looking up at the teacher with a sheepish smile. "Sorry...got lost alittle." He huffs as he leans against the door with his pack slung over his shoulder and looks around the room, suddenly starting to feel shy with the looks.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The teacher known as Ms Sakurada Haruna Looked up from her book and smiled setting her book down on the table and stood up "you Must be the transfer student Kellso Zack,well I'm Ms Sakurada Haruna and" Ms Sakurada looked over at Kaitlin's desk and sighed before yelling "ms Akamine Kaitlin wake up" Kaitlin shot up "Y...Yes ma'am I'm awake!" Kaitlin said well more like yelled sitting up straight before hearing laughing from her classmates causing her to smile sheepishly and sink in her seat turning pink. "I Apologize Ms Akamine has a habit of falling asleep just like Ms,tsukino Usagi You can choose where you would like to sit " Ms Sakurada Said before sitting back down at her desk. Kaitlin's friend and fellow scout Minako call out tapping an empty desk next to her "This seat's empty sit over here!"Kaitlin looked at Zack from the gap in her bangs shyly before looking back down at her desk.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles, nodding before looking over at Kaitlin, smiling abit then looking back at the teacher. "Oh, no problem at all ma'am." He bows abit as he maneuvers his way over to the empty desk, giving a small wave at Kaitlin as he approached and plopped down in the seat, moving his bag some for room. "Um, hey." He clears his throat as he looks around the class room. "Surprised I made it here, thought I was never going to make it." He clears his throat as he tugged out his folder from his pack. "So uh, what is being taught here? Never really been to a school like this before." Inside his pack, a small device was well hidden, only he could reach into to grab as he moved his pack to under him to make sure it didn't go anywhere.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin sat up and looked away as she spoke "Well it's free period right now so it's do what you want,and what do you mean you've never really been to a school like this before we're you home schooled?" Kaitlin asked still not looking at Zack as she bent over and started digging through her bag her moon and star bangle jingled as she pulled out some paper and Colored Pencils,she then put them on her desk and started drawing staying silent.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack lightly blushed, thinking to himself as he sighs, leaning back. "Well, to be honest, it's the first time I went to a school and not just walked by it to find a place for the night." He smiles some, looking out at the window. "Mostly just learned from what I found in books and whatnot. The I finally saved enough to get into a school." He looks over at Kaitlin and smiles some, looking at what she was drawing before looking back down, flipping his notebook open to writings and random drawing of odd symbols. "Granted, going to miss traveling around for abit, but it is nice to rest my feet somewhere." And with no enemies near by as well... He thought to himself as his free hand went into his pocket to feel a coin, nodding before looking back at the other two. "How is this school? Did I pick right?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin stopped sketching for a moment and spoke "So your homeless is basically what your saying,and this school is pretty good" Minako scooted closer to Zack "aww are you homeless sweety My name's Minako"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack blinked abit at Kaitlin, chuckling after. "No no, not homeless, just preferred traveling more." He smiles some as he looks down at his notebook, thinking. "Wanted to see the places I read about when I was young, so I started going around. Place to place, doing odd jobs, learning from others, usual stuff you know?" He looks over at Minako, smiling and nodding abit. "A pleasure to meet ya." He thinks to himself and scratches the side of his head, leaning on his arm. "Hrm..got to think of where to stay tonight..."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kaitlin tapped her finger tips against the desk and sighed "you can stay with me,my parents are on a business trip and my brother's moving out into his fiance's place so it's just me and my cat" Kaitlin explained as she picked up a gray pencil and scribbled on the paper "So do you have anyone to show you around the school yet Zack?" Minako asked batting her eyelashes making Kaitlin sink slightly in her seat having her brown hair cover her face now.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack blinks abit as he looks over at Kaitlin, surprised. "You..really would offer that? I mean, I wouldn't want to impose!" He smiles, rubbing the back of his head before looking over at Minako, blinking afew times at her in confusion. "Uh...no, sadly not. Been shown around abit, but not alot since class started." He chuckles alittle before looking back down, thinking to himself and looks back at Kaitlin. "Thanks...I do owe ya. Really, maybe I'll pay for pizza or something!" He smiles more before looking at the folder, thinking to himself.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Minako smiled "then Allow me to show you around the school and maybe the town!" Kaitlin looked over at Zack a bit and smiled "it's fine you won't be imposing" Kaitlin looked away and mumbled "it'd be nice to have someone in the house"she then went back to drawing that was Sailor Dione And Queen Kagu ya hime back to back as she was sketching she heard Usagi yawn loudly "well Usagi's up" Kaitlin said with a small smile.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack smiles some at Kaitlin, nodding. "Well, if you say so." He looks back over at Minako, smiling and nods. "Well, if you guys don't mind. Think it could be fun." He smiles more, looking back at Kaitlin and nods abit. I really do have to pay her back for this... He blinks afew times and looks over at Usagi, smiling and giving a small wave. "Morning." He smiles some as he looks back down and continued messing with some of the pages, lightly sketching the odd symbols.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Minako you know you can't remember you and Usagi have a study date with Ami for failing that Math test" Kaitlin said putting away her stuff just as the bell rang for the end of school putting the book bag around her shoulder she spoke "and besides I'm sure Lita wouldn't mind showing him around town or the school "ooh Sorry Kaitlin i can't i got a cooking class to teach and I know Rei has some shrine stuff to take care of so it looks like it's just you" Kaitlin sighed blowing hair out of her face "alright Zack follow me" Kaitlin said walking ahead of him.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack looks up at the sound of the bell, closing his notebook and stuffing it in his bag, looking in abit to double check before zipping it up. He looked between the girls as they spoke, slinging his pack over his shoulder and smiles, nodding. "Alright, nice meeting you girls!" He waves abit before following along side Kaitlin, thinking to himself as he looks around. "So, how long have you been coming to a school like this? Seems to be awhile with that many friends with ya."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff