Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some, shaking his head. "It can be fun." He smiled some more as he held her hand, blushing lightly himself as they got to the dance machine. He was looking over the controls as he stepped on the buttons afew times before looking over at Grace, smiling at her before looking over at the screen. He had to admit, he was kinda confused himself as he tried to see anything he recognized, grumbling as he looked at the different titles. "Huh, will admit, some of this is new.." He muttered as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace giggled some "how about I go first and show you how its done" watching Kai step off the dance pad she chose a song Called Amore and the diffculty on medum ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF7_D3th7XA ) As soon as the song started up Grace started to follow the arrows on screen but gracefully almost as if she took ballet or some form of dance class.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai looked over some at Grace, tilting his head abit before moving off the pad, raising an eyebrow. "What do ya mean?" He looked over at the screen as he watched her pick the song and looked over at Grace as the music started. He had to admit, he was very impressed as he watched her, taken back as he had forgotten for a moment that Grace was a ballet dancer. He blushed some as he was focused on her, smiling some.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Once the song ended Grace watched as she got An A and no missing arrows before turning around grinning at Kai,that was before she felt the whole arcade shake causing her to flip over the hand railing behind the metal dance pad and land on her stomach. "Whats going on?" Grace heard one say while another yelled "Earthquake?" Grace got to her feet and ran outside and saw a Yoma 's**t' Grace through in her brain before running off from Kai to transform "why'd it have to be now,why couldn't it have been after our date" Grace said out loud to herself as she ran behind an alleyway and looked around before transforming.Once transformed Grace jumped onto of the arcade building. "Look it's Sailor Haumea!" people called and cheered. Sailor Haumea smiled before frowning and pointing at the yoma "How dare you interrupt a day of fun and excitement,In the name of the moon I will punish you" with that Haumea leaped off the building's room and went to attack the yoma.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai blinked afew times as he couldn't help but watch her and the game, but was more focused on her as the song came to an end. He blinked afew more times after and smiled at her. "Whoa! That..was amazing!" He smiled at her before he felt the arcade shake, falling over abit and looked over some at Grace. "Are you alright?!" He did his best to help her up before looking around, following her outside before another shake made him lose his footing, crashing onto the ground and held his stomach before he heard something fall out, looking around to find an Astroswitch fell out of his pocket, making him turn white and rushed over to grab it and hide once again before looking around for Grace, unable to find her. Oh crap..where did she go?!? He looked around as he wend outside to see the monster, almost falling backwards in shock before Haumea came out, looking up and blinked afew times. Holy...who is that? He went back inside for cover, but wanted to see if he had to switch over to try and help fight whatever the monster was. Definitely not a Zodiart!...

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Haumea would quickly dodge an attack the Yoma did by spinning out of the way of its fist causing it's fist to be stuck into the cement,smirking Haumea quickly ran up the arm that was stuck landing multiple kicks into its face with her ballet flats before flying backward in a flip landing on her feet before bouncing backwards on her toes.Every move and attack she made was very graceful and almost familiar to Kai. Doing backflips away from the Yoma, Haumea stopped as she landed on her knee summoning her bow and arrow drawing the arrow back in the bow,the arrow started to glow as well as Haumea's whole body before she let out a breath and let go of the arrow in the bow and watched it go flying into the Yoma's chest,standing up quickly she ran over to the dissolving Yoma and quickly snatched up the crystal that was shown before anybody else could. Putting the Crystal in her side bag she turned to look at Kai and winked a bit before jumping onto a building out of site.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai was finding himself in awe as he watched Haumea was fighting the monster. Even though he was ready to transform when he had to, he was surprised that what he was watching was astonishing. Though, he had to admit, the moves seemed like he had seen them before, scratching his head before having to watching the scout seemed to take care of it by herself, blinking afew times. Though as he watched it crumble, he saw the crystal, raising an eyebrow before he caught Hamumea looking at him, lightly blushing at the wink and smiled some before running out as she leap over, smiling abit before looking around. Right! Grace! "Grace?!" He looked around some as he adjusted his jacket.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace who changed back quickly ran from around the building "i'm here!" she said out of breath bending over some to catch her breath. "what I miss?" she asked as she got into an upright position.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai looked around more before he was able to see Grace, smiling some as he ran over to meet up with her. He let out a huff of relief as he slid to a stop. "Whew...thought I lost you! You..missed alot actually!" He smiled some at her before looking around. "Something was out here causing the issue and..I don't know how to explain it! Just some monster was here and it looked like someone stopped it." He was trying to figure out how to explain it, rubbing the back of his head as he tried to think of a better way to explain it. He shook his head after as he smiled. "But I'm more glad that your alright. I thought I lost you when the crowd got big."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace smiled "It must of been one of the scouts who protect this town,and don't worry you won't be able to loose me that fast or quick" Grace said with a laugh.Grace cleared her throat "so now what do you want to do?" she asked some.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai blinked afew times before he looked around. "Wait, that was one of the scouts? Really?" I knew it!... He smiled some as he looked back at Grace, something flashing in his mind before shaking his head to get rid of it as he smiled at her."Heh, well, that's good! Don't want to lose ya to anything here at this rate." He rubbed the back of his head as he tried to get some ideas, looking around the area. "Well, the arcade was fun but..hmm.." He couldn't help himself as he looked back at her with a smile. "Know any good places where we can have some fun without all the ruckus?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace started to think about another fun place without the ruckus of monsters and such "Well I don't know if you'd consider it fun,but there is an abounded mansion that is supposedly haunted that I'd love to check out, if your not chicken that is" Grace said with a smirk.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai couldn't help but stop himself, the words echoing in his head. Haunted?... "H-Haunted?" He looked over at Grace as he gulped before shaking his head, clearing his throat and fixed his jacket. "O-Of course not! Could be fun! B-Besides, might find something cool there that was left behind." Of course, he was trying to be himself, but he did have a small ping of fear, swallowing it down into his gut. "Lets go! Lead the way! I think it'll be fun."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace smiled and nodded before she started to walk twords the area were the mansion was or at least the path. While walking grace spoke "Kai are you scared of ghosts?"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled bravely as he followed, adjusting his jacket out of nervousness. "Heh, of course not!" He shook his head as he fixed his hair as he followed. "Just...back at my school, we've had some groups like 'the witches'. They were an interesting bunch to befriend." He rubbed the back of his head as he thought back. Plus trying to weed out the Zodiart was difficult there.... He shook his head once again before looking at her. "So..how long has it been there? The building I mean."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff