Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai blinked afew times and slowly looked back to make sure nothing was there, sighing in relief after seeing nothing, yet still had an odd feeling on him as he followed her to the steps and fought off the instinct to run out of the building, even though apart of his brain was screaming it at him, having to shake his head before focusing on the stairs. Focus! You're a Kamen Rider! He nodded to himself as he followed up the stairs, though having to hold onto the railing halfway up. He just about jumped when he heard a step crack, nodding some at Grace as he followed. He was glad to be on some solid ground again as they got to the second floor, looking down the hall and rubbed his hands some out of nervousness. "Uh...well..um..." He looked at each door before snorting, giving a determined nod. "Lets let fate decide!" With that, he closed his eyes, put his hand out and stormed to the first door on the left, going to nudge it open.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace looked into the room from behind Kai not wanting to enter the room "I don't think we should be here any longer then we" but before Grace could finish she turned her head to look down the hall and saw a ghostly figure causing her to squeak and grab Kai's shoulder "K..Kai,wha..what is that" she squeaked and pointed to the ghost fear running up her spine.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai was able to nudge it open, peeking in and looking around the room, not sure himself if he wanted to go in. He looked over at Grace some before looking back into the room. "Maybe..but who knows what could be found in these houses." He blinked afew times when his shoulder was grabbed and looked over at her before looking in the direction she was facing, almost feeling his heart stop as he saw a ghost. Turning white himself. "I-Is that...?" He blinked afew times as he was still, almost like a cardboard cutout as he slowly moved his hand to take hers. "Just....stay still...stay calm...and it won't harm us...."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"M..Maybe She's a friendly spirit" Grace stuttered out a bit before speaking "Are you friendly?" she asked only to see the spirit's face turn demonic and start to rush at them causing Grace to scream only to be pulled by Kai while running "W're gonna have to go out the window" Kai said causing Grace to yell "What you've got to be kidd" but before she could finish she saw the ghostly figure getting faster "******** this" she yelled as she jumped out the window with Kai right next to her,as Grace landed she rolled to her feet and took off into a run from the house finally screaming in fear as they ran.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai blinked afew times as he watched, already have a foot back behind him before the spirit went demonic. "Nope!!" He quickly turned and grabbed Grace, holding onto her as close as he could as he bolted. "We're going to have to go out the quick way! The Window!" He looked back some as Grace protested for that second. "No choice!!" He looked ahead and focused, part of him wanting to change, but couldn't ash he superman'd out the window next to her. While Grace was graceful in her landing, Kai wasn't as lucky as he rolled to land on his feet flat, bending his knees to absorb some of the impact. "YEOWCH!!!" It was all he could belt out before he ran with Grace, wanting to get as far away from the house as they can go.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Once Grace and Kai were far enough from the house Grace stopped and bent over slightly hands on her knees breathing in and out heavily catching her breath. "That house...Holy crap..Never again" Grace said before standing up straight wiping her eyes from the tears that gathered from fear.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai slid to a stop once they were far enough, huffing some as he ignored the pain in his feet after the landing as he caught his breath. "No...kidding...not without some ghostbuster stuff." He looked back some from where they ran before looking back at her, smiling some. "Are you alright? Your not hurt are you?" He looked over her some before he smiled, starting to laugh abit. "Have to admit...I never thought I'd ever run that fast again." He had to admit, it was abit out of fear, but he couldn't help but imagine how they looked.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"I'm fine scared out of my witts yes, hurt no lets keep this little adventure to just us don't want my siblings biting my head off" Grace said readjusting the ribbon holding her bun so it wouldn't fall out of place."So whats next?" Grace asked looking at Kai with a smile and a slight head tilt.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled, laughing some as he stretched out his back, cracking it loudly before looking back at her. "Heh, don't worry, I don't think I want your friends and family to be knocking at my head for it." He adjusted his jacket as he looked around for an idea, scratching his chin as he started getting an idea. "Well, could nab something sweet. Think after that, we deserve it." He made sure he didn't look like he just ran a mile from a scare. "Shall we? I'm buying."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace smiled and nodded "sure that'd be wonderful" with that the two walked away from the house twords the sweet shop,while walking Grace sighed quietly before speaking "you know I think that spirit didn't want us to be in her house,I think that's why she went demonic,also I gotta ask,have you heard anything about the sailor scouts of this town?"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some as he made sure she was next to him before they started walking, looking back at the house, getting a chill as he thought he saw an outline at the window they jumped out and looked back ahead, shaking his head after. "I guess...though you think there would be earlier warnings." He grumbled as he rubbed his arm some before looking over at her, raising an eyebrow. "Scouts? Uh.." He scratched his head as he tried to think back, though it was obvious that it wasn't registering. "Er...sadly I don't remember hearing anything about it."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace sighed "you would think she would of given a heads up but eh sometimes that doesn't happen" Grace smiled some hearing Kai explain that he had never heard about the scouts "that's alright Kai I'm sure you will in due time" Some time had passed from Grace and Kai's Friend date and they were currently in the substitution school until the old school was rebuilt. Kaitlin had her forehead on the desk groaning from how bored she was while Grace was working on the current class assignment.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some, looking over at Grace, shrugging. "Hope so. They sound like a cool bunch to see." As time passed, more threats popped in and out, though none too tough for either side to take out alone. This gave Zack and other Riders a chance to relax. Tobias being at home, looking over a blueprint with parts and more around with with a psudo-memory on his desk while Jake was around town, doing his own job as a detective for other citizens. Zack was half asleep as he took some notes while Kai was napping behind three books mounted around his desk as a barrier while Micheal was also taking note, abit less covered then before, rolling his eyes at Kai.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff