Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"The building gosh I don't know how long it's been there but it seems pretty old,the window panes are falling off roof tiles are missing paint's chipping and the wood's splintered,so I'm guessing it's pretty old." Grace explained before looking down then back up "Don't be ashamed if you are afraid it's alright I was afraid of ghosts once too and never believed in them until well I had an experience for myself"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai stuffed his hands into his jacket as he followed next to her, trying to imagine how the house looked in his mind. Though it didn't help that his own fantasy invaded it with what he faced and shook his head as he looked over at Grace, tilting his head. "You had an experience? How did that go?" He smiled at her as he nudged her. "I'll tell ya what I have had if you tell me yours." He smiled at her as he zipped up his jacket. I suppose I can tell her while leaving out afew details...

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace smiled "it went very well,at first I thought I was just sleep deprived but I saw her again when I was fully awake,ever since then I've seen just more then her.Truth be told I see spirits it's a gift i've had since I was a child but when I told my Parents about it..." Grace looked away rubbing her arm "Lets just say it wasn't very good" Grace frowned heavily remembering how they sent her to a psychiatrist a mental health doctor,then to a insane asylum for a while.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai tilted his head some as he watched her, thinking to himself. He could tell that something went wrong when she went quiet and nodded some, moving in to lightly nudge her. "I'm sorry.." He thought back himself and smiled. "Well, I had something close to it, going to school. Um.." He chuckled alittle as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Had some kids who claimed they were witches...and of course no one thought of anything till they started showing signs of..abilities." His mind flashed back to him actually fighting a monster, shaking his head after. "They were able to summon some really strong ghost that knocked people around. I was one that got knocked out by getting slammed into the lockers. Woke up in the hospital afew days later when things blew over."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace looked at Kai with a surprised look on her face "Are you kidding" Grace asked before shivering "that's scary I hope they didn't mark you as there next target" Grace said as she walked closer to the old mansion.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some, shrugging as he looks over at Grace. "Eh, I doubt it. In the time I was out cold, I was told some guy came in and actually got rid of the ghost. The students were taken care of as well." He smiled some more as he thought back, though an old sore spot also reminded him of getting slammed during the fight, rubbing his arm. "Though, will admit, remembering it also makes me remember the soreness that came after I woke up."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace nodded "I'd bet you were sore after waking up from something like that" Grace then stopped when they were at the front door of the old house,standing there Grace silently gulped "You want to open the door or should I?" Grace asked with a sly smile twords Kai.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some at her before stopping at the door, looking up at the house as he adjusts his jacket. Of course he was nervous as he placed his hand on the door, his mind already racing with thoughts of ghosts and witches and black cats before shaking his head, looking over at Grace. "Uh! Um..Ehehe..." He gulped as he looked back at the door and placed his hand on it before looking back at her. "Well..how about together, eh?" He smiled some as he was ready to push the door open.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace looked over at Kai and nodded before she pushed open the door with Kai once the door was open Grace walked in and looked around seeing how old the house really was on the inside. Cobwebs all over the ceiling dust everywhere the stairwell in the entryway looking old "w..wow this place is older then I thought" Grace said as she started to walk to the kitchen.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some and nodded back before pushing the door open, almost stumbling in before looking around the room. Already he was getting the creeps as he closed the door behind them, blinking afew times as he waved some of the dust off him. "It...LOOKS...older then expected." He gulped afew times as he followed, he peek in around the corner, examining some of the things left behind. "Wonder how old some of this is?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"If i had to guess Probably 1960's maybe older just from the look of some of these items scattered around the house" Grace said before walking straight into the kitchen hearing a creak of the wood it cause her to jump a good foot in the air and punch at the air,adjusting her shirt she stood up straight hoping Kai didn't see what she just did and continued to look around.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai blinked afew times as he looked around, checking to make sure they weren't going to be surprised by turning around to check outside the kitchen. The loud creak in the wood also made him jump afew feet into the air, falling back to the rider stance as he was ready to deck out a monster before realizing that he was with Grace, quickly adjusting himself to make sure he wasn't caught, clearing his throat as he turned back around. "Man..this place is really creepy...like something out of one of the comic books I have...'The ghost with two heads'. "

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace nodded "this is a very creepy place...do you want to check out the living room or just go upstairs and check it out then leave?" Grace asked turning around to look at Kai before turning slightly white from seeing a ghostly figure behind Kai but stayed silent waiting for Kai's answer and to not scare Kai from what she just saw.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai nodded some as he looked around, scratching his head before looking over at Grace, pondering the question as he rubbed his chin. Something didn't feel right to him, he wasn't sure what, but he shrugged it off. "Well, maybe we can check how it looks upstairs before we get out. I got a feeling that we don't want to be here long." He looked over at Grace to notice her white, tilting his head. "Uh, ya alright?" He blinked afew times before tugging at his jacket. "Sheesh, did it get colder?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Grace nodded "F..Fine just fine and yeah lets go upstairs and check it out then lets get the hell out of here" with that Grace walked passed Kai twords the stairs. Once at the bottom step Grace looked up the stairs and swallowed back her fear and started to ascend up the stairs holding onto the railing while she heard the stairs creek looking behind her she saw Kai following after her she heard the sound of one of the steps break turning her head quickly she saw that indeed a couple of the steps had cracked after kai had stepped off of them. "we're gonna have to be careful coming back down" Grace said as she walked up the last steps and walk to the hallway it was a long narrow hallway with lots of doors on each side. "what door should we try first?" Grace asked hair on the back of her neck standing up on end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff