Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sapphire kind of whined as she was pushed and being forced to run around a bit to burn some of those snacks and lose some energy to sleep. But she obediantly ran her fat butt around the nest but whining while doing it.

Mana moaned and groaned softly as her eyes opened. She slowly smiled and blushed. "Why hello there my husband. " She said just loving the sound of that. Her husband. All hers finally. It made her tail wag soo hard hapily.
After a few rounds, Red used his tail to stop Sapphire and moved her towards him, leaning his head down to lick her head as he was pleased she at least obeyed him and ran around a bit. He moved his leg to move her against him so she can rest and sleep. In a gentle growl it was saying he loved her like a daughter.

KEiji smiled and he sat up, getting out and then lifting her up in his arms. "Lets go get something to eat. Gotta get our energy back," he siad to her. He walked her out in their night clothes and it was quick the servants came over with food to give to them in the dining room.
Saphire was panting softly and hopped up and licked his big snout affecionatly after he gave her cute dragon kisses. She happily and quickly curled up against her big daddy and let out a cute yawn before falling asleep.

Mana gasped softly as she was lifted up then giggled as she was carried to go eat. "Gosh what a strong sexy man you are. " She said as her tail wagged. She smiled brightly at the servants , other thank Suka since now not a teacher was just a normal servant in the castle. She picked up some food with her tail and fed it to her sexy man.

Akira mean while all this time had been fighting off demon after demon who dared try to capture or kill her for her bounty the demons had. Many wanted this strange used to be human with powers as metal bending wasnt even heard of with demons and they wanted to basically experiment on her. Try to duplicate the power. But while she was easily defending herself she was stalking her ex and Akiza. Watching them get a home together. Watching her damned stomach growing. She believed so much that should be her spot. She should be the one finally getting love. She should finally get to be happy not ******** Akiza. She stalked them all the time through the town without their notice while she spun blades with skill between her fingers. Wishing so badly now-a-days to slit her old best friend Akizas throat so she could finally get love.
Keiji certainly enjoyed Mana's way of feeding him breakfast and he happily accepted the food. "You're learning new ways of seduction from mom right?" he said to her as he stroked her tail the way she liked it. No doubt she is learning from Nikita every trick in the book which no doubt would be passed on to more daughters of their own.

Klaus hadn't noticed Akira's looming presence close by, given he is paying plenty of attention to Akiza. He rubbed her belly as she was pregnant with his child. "Its getting bigger everyday isn't it? THink its a son?" he said to Akiza. He kissed her on the lips in their own little home. It wasn't big but it was enough for the two of them. He let her stroke his wings to help give her some comfort with the tough pregnancy she probably is having
Mana moaned softly as he stroked and pet her tail. "Indeed I am learning every way I can to be the best succubus to my husband. And to give you the best sex ever. " She said with a wink to him just so Suka would hear before she bowed after putting the last plate down and left. Mana just smiled proudly. Suka may have had his first and her own virginity taken by his first time but Mana still won him in all.

Akira stood outside leaning on the side of a building in an alleyway just staring at their home. "That should be my house... Should be my child... " She mumbled to herself. She found it so unfair the one with a loving family and friends gets the one to be happy. But the one left by her parents and Akiza having been her only friend in her whole life is once again left alone without love. Akiza sighed after the kiss and rubbed his soft wings. "I dont know how humans can ever hold a angel baby! Its growing so fast it hurts! And giving me stupid stretch marks!" She said and pouted. "You dont think they make me ugly do you?" She said and gave him cute puppy dog eyes up at him.
Keiji smiled. "I have no doubt you will. You are mom's kid after all," he said to her. He soon finished eating and held her hand. "Well then Lets go learn more from mom and dad. We have to be ready to be great king and queen after them," he said to her. Together he felt they could do a lot now they are married but with more responsibilities that go with it too.

Klaus held her around the waist so she can lean down on him. "You're going to be even prettier than before. Just you wait. And we'll be the first to have a angel child from you," he said. Of course they was Rinoa and Leah together, but he wanted it as a natural way with Akiza and himself rather than from a wish.
Mana chuckled and laced her fingers with his. "Yes we should go learn more! But we will sooner or later have to learn the REAL responsibilities of being king and queen. Not just the fun kinky parts. " She said and laughed.

Akiza giggled while blushing softly. "I will be? Well that makes me happy. " She said and cutely kissed the end of his nose. "Rinoa and Leah will both have their children before us. I bet her and Yukis will be adorable.. I hope ours is a cute little boy.. " She said and rubbed her belly.

Akira glared at them through their window from far off in the distance just staring at them. So much anger in her just wishing so much death upon her ex friends. Not finding it fair they were permitted to have such happyness while she lives her whole life alone. Her eyes slowly turned pink and her skin changed to a strange black on her curvy figure as she glared. "I think it is time I should go to this demon realm and learn more of my powers and grow stronger. " She said to herself before turning and walking in the darkness toward the demon realm entrance. She may have been human before but after her wish had been granted by the vengeful Kaguya she was more demon than anything and could see and knew exactly where the portal was. "Maybe I could even make the demon realm my own. " She said and laughed to herself.
Keiji walked with Mana to find their parents and soon encountered their parents. Tao saw this and took Keiji to the side and to the castle balcony to see the city. He gave him a talk on priorities on how to rule and what to concern himself with which is making sure no demons try to take power from himself and try to conquer their lands. Pretty much beat up whoever tries to take over the throne and their lands. Today it was just a quick and small talk between parent and child since Tao wanted the heirs to enjoy their first day of marriage together.

As usual some demons met her in the more demonic district and surrounded her with their swords and their own claws. "Hey, its the babe on the poster. You're surrounded so give up quietly," they said. Another few chuckled as they lookeda at her. "She's a hottie. It'd be better if she gave us quite a good service," they said as they closed in on her to fight. The ones with the metal swords attacked first with their speed and strength aimed at her while the others were waiting for a chance to strike while drooling over her more demonic form
Nikita did the same with Mana talking to her about rules and responsibilities. Telling her how their kingdom was top priority but for the queen the King is also top priority. Must make sure the king doesnt over work himself or get over stressed and keep him happy in of course the succubus way. Even though Nikita was queen for years before Tao because of just how things are he became the one to control mostly everything though he is nice enough to always have Nikita in it though he didnt have to. "Demon rules are sometimes sexist! Even though he was just married into royalty and didnt fight for it like I did he is king and he is the true ruler. You just gotta make sure YOUR king doesnt run himself tired. " She said chuckling. "Oh and make sure he doesnt make stupid decisions. " She said and chuckled. "LIKE TRYING TO MAKE A TREATY WITH THAT DEMON CITY ON THE HUMAN WORLD." She said loud when she heard the boys walking back just to annoy Tao. She had stopped him from making a stupid treaty with a huge demon city on the earth world as she knows they wouldnt keep it they would use their new treaty as a free gate way into their demon realm of which those people are banished from. She knew damn well they wouldnt stick to the treaty and it would have ended badly.

Akira stared with her now emotionless pink eyes instead of blue. "Oh you are such a flattering bunch. But I must happily decline. " She said. As they ran at her the one closed she flexibly kicked her leg straight up under his sword right before he hit her to knock it up and then it rained down metal liquid. Just the non metal handle left. "Bringing metal for me to play with? How delightful. " She said and the metal liquid rolled together and like a snake went to Akira. It snaked around and up her leg to her rear and suddenly a black metalic tail ripped from her clothes. "Stupid fools. " She said and her tail thrusted right into the chest of a demon behind her. She smirked and lifted him off the ground with the metal tail. She tilted her head a little to pop her neck then suddenly her tail grew lots of sharp barbs all over it so many stabbed into the insides of the demons. "Oh I wish demon tasted better. Id never have to go to the meat market again. " She said before retracting the spikes and with a flick of her tail flicked him off to the side to die. "Who wants to dance boys?" She said with a small smirk.
Tao glared at Nikita but let it go since she is his wife and she probably said it out of good concern for their children to learn from them. It seemed that they were very well intrigued in the talk they had with each other and Keiji took hold of Mana's hand again. Tao had talked to Keiji to always pay attention to his wife otherwise she would do something quite mischievious to him and to give her plenty of love. Keiji took that to heart as he kissed Mana on the lips and he looked at his parents. "Lets go out and get something to eat," he said to Mana, wanting city cuisine together with her.

The few remaining demons were quite fearful of her now and they started to back away. "Run for it. That lady is crazy," they said as they ran in different directions, trying to lose her in the demon part of the city. THis wasn't what they had in mind when it was a bounty on her head with a human look. One stayed in a high level spot where he would jump down on her from above when she passed by, believing it would give him the advantage
Nikita giggled and kissed Taos cheek. "Oh you know I am just being playful darling. Dont get too upset. " She said and gave his lips a peck. Mana blushed from his kiss and her tail wagged. "Yes lets go! I am already hungry again!" She said and chuckled and laced her fingers with her brothers happily.

Akira stared at them as they ran off. She sighed and continued to walk as her new black metal tail flicked side to side like a dragons tail. "If any of you are still near I think you should give in before you lose your life. Dont make me add you to the tally marks on my wall. " She said and laughed as she walked through the demon side of the city while making her way slowly to the portal gates.
Tao seemed to feel better and he warpped his arms around Nikita. "Oh I'm gonna have you do more than that to make up for teasing me, your king," he said with a grin and he kissed her lips in return with quite a strong force. He just grabbed her tail to tease her there, to arouse her but left it at that as he just teased her and making it feel quite a torturous event. Keiji meanwhile extended his wings to fly off with Mana, flying over to the city center and landed. They were an instant celebrity as the demons from all around wanted to see them and crowded around them.

At the portal gate, many well armed and armored demons were standing guard as well as gargoyles. "Halt, who goes there? You do not have permission to use this gate," they said as they aimed their weapons at Akira, the gargoyle statues taking to the air. THey certainly seemed ready for a fight unlike the vagabonds that tried to attack her earlier.
Nikita kissed him back but as soon as he grabbed her tail she was at his every whim and moaned loudly as she practically turned into pudding from the amazing feeling. Mana smiled as they landed and were treated like they were famous. Which made her tail wag as she spoke to them some and clung to Keijis arm.

Akari stopped and stared at them. "I am Akari Kiryu.. I have every right to go through the gates as I am just as much a demon as you if not more. " She said while still in that demonic black skinned form.
Tao certainly took advantage of this as he took Nikita to somewhere private to have his way with her, taking about an hour before exiting the room with her at his side in a roughened state. "Just as loud as usual," he said with a red blush, his breathing quite heavy.

Keiji watched as some people came to give them some local treats to taste test and gain their approval. "What do you think? Have any treats you want to give a royal review of?" he said to Mana as a little girl passed up a chocolate for her mother.

THe demon guards scoffed. "Demon huh? You just appear demon, but you're still a human," they said. One of them spread his wings and made a dive charge at her, intending to impale her with his spear.
Nikita walked out clinging to his arm leaning on him a lot. Him being the only thing keeping her standing at the moment as her tail wagged hard. "Oh god that was ******** good. " She said and kissed his cheek. "Sucha strooong king <3 " She said with a giggle.

Mana smiled at all the treats. She took the little chocolate and ate some of it and smiled. "Its very yummy!" She said and patted the girls head gently with her tail while she ate the rest of the peice.

Akari rolled her eyes. Her tail melted and she put her hands up in an X where her forearms were crossed. The metal her tail had been made of shot up forming a thin sheet of metal as a sheilf but incredibly strong. "Humans dont have powers now do they. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff