Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nakori chuckled. "You liked everything that was meet really. " She said playfully. "Oh sure well.. Since people are hungry this time not a real lesson but you can watch closely to learn! Mommas gotta cook fast right now for those bellies. " She said and patted Yomis tummy gently.

Akiza was smiling brightly while singing. She had always loved to sing. Miya smiled nervously and shrugged. "I dont know really if I sing good.. I mean I like to sing sometimes but I dont really sing around others. Thats always been mommas thing! I dont wanna take moms 'thing' "
Yomi watched closely as the food cooked and grilled in the pan. She liked the sound of the food cooking and Nakori would see the black wings twitching with each crackle of food. As the food was getting near to ready, Kerry looked up from the table. "I'm hungry mommy," he whined as he swung his feet around under the table.

THe grandmother smiled. "Oh sweety. Mommy will be glad to have a partner to her singing. She would want to share her thing with a loving daughter like you," she siad. Klaus looked over and waved Miya over. "Come over Miya. See if you are a natural," he said ot her, wanting her to join in
Nakori smiled happily as her little girl watched her. "Are you wanting to learn so you can cook for your family one day? " She said with a playful wink. "Oh kerry. You are always so impatient for the food. " She said shaking her head while chuckling. "It will be done in just a minute so dont worry."

Miya smiled nervously as she was encouraged and came over when daddy called her. She was quite nervous since she never sang around others. Only when alone like when bathing. So she wasnt sure if she actualy sounded good or not to other people. But they wanted her to sing. So she came over and sat down beside Akiza and Klaus and slowly began to sing with momma while smiling shyly.
Yomi looked up at her. "Yup. I want to help mommy cook for all of us," she siad. Such a child, she has yet to think about that sort of future. Given she is still a child in a teenage body, it was sometimes hard to see her in that age group. RAiken came over and pressed Kerry's head down in a scolding manner. "THats right. Be patient. Food will come to you," he said to him. He then sat down to keep his son company. Soon enough he can tell that Nakori had finished cooking and Yomi was ready to help her move the food.

Klaus smiled as he held Miya aroudn her waist to help encourage her. "THat sounds nice. Keep going," he said, encouraging her. Her grandparents were certainly feeling calm as they closed their eyes to listen to the singing of the two ladies.
Nakori smiled at Yomi. "Ho about you grab those right there since they arent hot. " She said while moving the hot things with mittens to the table. "Whos gonna set the table?" She said looking at the kids. Rena cutely dived behind the couch. "Rena is not here! She out healing all da people makin them better! She will be back in liiiike 5 minutes when food is all on table!"

Miya blushed nervously while smiling. Akiza was smiling happily singing with her daughter and held her hand gently as they sang together. Akiza had fun with it swaying and dancing a bit to the song while staying seated.
Raiken laughed as he then got up. "Come on Kerry. You'll be a good boy right?" he said and Kerry looked excited. Kayle watched Rena and reached out to grab her hand. "And don't be a bad girl. Mommy won't be happy," he said to her as Kerry and RAiken were fast and set up the table. Yomi also broguht the cooler food to the table and set it down next to NAkori's hot food. Breakfast was then ready. RAiken sat down with Kerry and said grace together. As if truly appreciating what Nakori goes through, Raiken ate the food slowly while watching his young ones gobble them down like ravenous creatures. "I can see the peace you have watching us eat now," he said to Nakori.

Just like Klaus, the grandparents were closing their eyes and listening to the song in peace. Klaus kept his hand on Miya's head as a fatherly gesture of affection as he gave her gentle headrubs while she sang. When it was over, he reached down and fluffed her wings to get them to stretch out. "THat sounds wonderful. You really have Akiza's singing voice," he said to her
Rena giggled and followed Kayle over to the table. "Why thank you guys for setting the table. And thank you Yomi for helping momma with the food. " She said and patted her head before they sat down for grace. Nakori smiled and atew slowly as well since no need really for food and nodded. "Yep.. Its just nice to watch the young ones gobble it up like its the best food in the world!"

Miya blushed softly as she giggled and her wings spread out. "I-Im glad you guys liked my singing! I didnt think I was that good like momma is!" She said and her wings gave a happy flutter.
Kerry and Yomi certainly ate up the food and got seconds later. THey were growing up well. Raiken finished his food and leaned over at Nakori to watch the young ones eat. Soon they were done and YOmi stood up to pick up the dishes. "How sweet of you," Raiken said. Kerry pouted, wanting some praise too. "I can do that too," he said as he made to carry the plates, but the slightly high stack wobbled a bit in his small arms, needing Nakori's quick intervention.

Klaus smiled as he fluffed her feathers some more. "With more practice and duets, you'll be just like Akiza. You'll be like an angelic songstress to the humans," he said to her. He then turned and noticed quite a slight change in scenery as the plants seem a bit more alive or rather healthy as they bloomed a bit more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff