Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tao could only grin with pride. "THats right. I'm the only one that can make you like this," he said to her. He walked with her over to take a look at the dragons. REd certainly opened one of his eyes as he certainly smelled the musk off of the two and gave a soft growl of approval to Nikita and Tao as they approached.

The girl giggled and ran back, saying what Mana said to her mother. They seemed happy enough. OF course some of the food tasted terrible and Keiji had a small share of that. He soon walked her over to the fountain and sat down with her, looking at the walking crowd. "Soon we'll be watching over these people as rulers," he said to Mana.

THe spear shattered at her shield and he stood back. "Impossible," they said but they stood aside as they deemed themselves unable to stop her. What sort of power did she truly have and who she took it from. "You won't get far in the demon lands. They will tear you apart," one of them said to her when she walked past him
Nikita smiled while her tail wagged so happily. "So how is your sleeping fatty?" Nikita said playfully to Red as sapphire rolled over and stretched and yawned while slowly being woken up by their vioses.

Mana sighed happilu once sitting t the fountain. "Yes you will be.. But once you are cant you like forbid some of these people from ever baking again. " She said and scrapped at her tongue some with her nails. "Some of those I had to just hold in throw up. "

Akira rolled her eyes. "I didnt take them from anyone. More rather they were granted to me by a demon. Now ta ta darlings.. I have a realm to slowly conquer and become queen of. " she said and walked through the portal gates. She has never once gotten what she wanted in life until her powers. And she was going to take what she wanted from now on. And what she wanted right now was ultimite power.
Red looked down at Sapphire and gave her head a nuzzle. "Seems like She's doing fine except for being quite a eater. Its a good thing right?" he said ot Nikita as Sapphire was still a baby and should really eat a lot to grow larger. It was then Tao sensed a new power in the realm and he looked out at the sky. "I sense something......very dark," he said, sensing the new and unknown power easily.

Keiji chuckled as he watched her really trying to forget the bad food she had tried. "Knowing us as demons, they're gonna cook anyway," he said to her. Demons were pretty free spirited after all. He looked at the young ones running around and placed his hand on her knee. "THink we'll do what mom and dad did? Make siblings so they can marry each other?" he said to her, already thinking they might do the same thing.
Sapphire slowly sat up and gave a big yawn and stretched cutely. "Yeah its okay for her to eat a lot. Shes got a looooot of growing to do. Shell be smaller than red but still a looot of growing ." Nikita said and pet Red as sapphire got up and nuzzled against her daddy. Nikita stared up and her tail went still. "I feel it too.. " She said.

Mana chuckled and nodded. "You are very right. They probably will. " She said. She smiled at the kids and rested her hand on his. "Im sure we will.. There is not really any one who meets up to our standards and no other demon royalty since we are king and queen to be over all demons. " She said then winced as she felt this presence. Almost all the demons felt it. It was weird. Almost made the air feel thicker or like more gravity. It wasnt hard but everyone could feel the sudden difference closer to the portal.
Tao looked out at the horizon and he extended his wings. "We should go see what it is. I don't like this feeling," he said to her. Even Red sensed it and gave a cautious growl, his legs pulling Sapphire closer to him to protect her subconsciously. As king he needs to make sure this new power wasn't going to go and destroy his kingdom for the good of their children. He looked to Nikita for her to follow and they would be followed by some of their own demon troops to safeguard them. Keiji saw their parents flying towards the source and he held Mana's hand. "They'll be back soon enough," he said to Mana , confident that their parents would return safely and hoping it wasn't any trouble.
Mana held his hand tightly. "Ive never felt something like this before Keiji.." She said feeling worried and scared by this strange new power. Nikits eyes were so stern. She nodded and opened her wings wide and quickly followed him. Sapphire whimpered loudly and cuddled tightly to Red. Akari mean while was walking down the long empty roads. As most couldnt take this weird weight around her and the power radiating off her so they mooved away. She just smirked the whole time while walking down the middle of the street.
Tao found the source of the power and it was a new person. He landed a bit of distance from her and he glared down at her . Her powers were immense, but there would be a signature that felt similar to Kaguya's power but only Nikita would probably recognize it. Tao looked at the girl. It was a human, but her appearance certainly isn't of one. "Who are you and why have you come? Your very presence here disturbs us all," he said to Akira, his stance already ready for a fight. She didn't look like a very diplomatic kind but then Tao likes to fight more than talk.
Nikita quickly landed right beside him. "Tao... Her powers almost sence like KAguyas..... " She mumbled. Akari looked up. "Kaguya?... Is that a demon here? Perhaps she is the one who granted me my powers as I slept.... My name is Akari Kiryu. I will sooner or later rename myself for I am a totally new person. Carved to who i am by my lives sad woes... I am here to grow more powerful. Do as I want. Get everything I want and if not given then take it. I wont take no for answers. " she said with emotionless eyes. She refused now to ever be told no. To always lose in the situations. Her family chose themselves over her and left her alone once she was old enough to work little jobs for food at around 10 years old. Her only friend got chosen by someone she loved dearly. Out of dread and anger she refused to ever lose again.
Tao gripped his fists as he glared at Akira. "Well then, how about a 'no'," he said. He readied his demon powers to focus on his offensive strength. He left the magical defense and details to Nikita as he went for Akira. He used his fists to punch away her metal weapons and magic to get to her, using his strength to get through to her. Red sensed the danger and then looked down at Sapphire. He gave her a big lick and then a growl to tell her to stay where she is, that he would be back so he can go help his mistress. He took off in the air and flew towards the battle, flying high and angry and breathed hot fire down on Akira once he arrived.
Sapphire whimpered and licked his nose and obediantly stayed put but watched him go sadly. Akira glared at him. She put her hand up when a fist got close to hitting her actual self. She put her hand up palm toward him hand flat so fast he punched her palm. But her whole hand had turned metal. You could see it go down her arm as her whole arm turned metalic though she was still able to move. "How rude of you to attack me first. " She said. She just stood there as fire was blown onto her which made her now metalic body just bright red and orange like the metal does when a blacksmith is working on it. "You know its very rude to hit a lady correct? Did your mother never teach you better. " She said and shoved his hand away.
Tao stepped back as Red flew around in a circle. "I make you an exception to that rule," he said as Red breathed hot flames down on her again. Tao looked to Nikita. "Nikita, get some water thrown at her," he said to her. He only just got the idea now with how Red is making her really hot and her metal would be scorching hot too. If she coudl magically get water thrown on Akira, it might weaken her metal form from the extreme change in temperature. Red meanwhile lunged at her from above after breathing fire, intending to crush her under his giant feet while roaring angrily.
Akari glared at them. "All I did was walk in and Im welcomed like this. You arent very hostlike are you. " She said as she was burnt again. She was now just completely nude since what clothes she did have on was burnt. Akari grew long a** claws as she hardened her body before he landed on her and stabbed them into him. "Bad boy. " She yelled. Nikita got some of the other females in their army that were the ones over magic to run over to a fountain. They used their strength to lift the water into the air making it float and they ran back with it trailing behind him. When they threw their hands down the water was just thrown at Akari so hard making her body hiss and so much steam was caused as the sudden heat then water made her body become stiffer.
Red gave a loud dragon whimper as he backed off, rolling a bit as the claws certainly penetrated deep in his thick scales. He snarled but stayed back and still put up a fierce front despite the wound he got from her. Tao glared at Akira. "We demons can tell. You aim for more than just raw power aren't you?" he said to her. Sure when she said she wants to take what she wants, with all that power she wouln't just be satisfied with just the petty things. Tao is king, the top position above the queen. No doubt Akira might go for that soon enough.
Akira growled as her body hardened and got stiff from the sudden heat change. Nikita gasped and ran over to her baby and hugged and pet him. She knew he was in pain even though he tried to act like he wasnt. "I guess you are right. I wanted better stronger play things. Stupid demons come wanting the bounty you have on my head and they are so weak and dumb. I had hoped for better.. I do plan on being the queen of this realm one day. Though it does seem there is a little slut succubuss Ill have to get rid of. " She said with a smirk and a raised eyebrow as she spoke of Nikita. "You may weaken me and make me not be able to move for a little while. But nothing can permanently contain me poor little demons. Im stronger than all of you ever will be. "
Tao looked at akira and gripped his fists. "Then I'll finish you here and now," he said punching her stiff metal body with hard blows. He kept swinging at her and coming at her, intending to shatter her body. Red whined and moaned in pain as the claws certainly went deep in him but not fatal. Tao looked to nikita. "Dear can you assist me?" He said wanting her to help him destroy akira so she could never harm them again before she can escape

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff