Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kayle got up with his sister and dressed up. "Always," he said to her. He then left the room and returne with his homework. "Lets do our homework together," he siad ot her. Kerry meanwhile was laughing away as he got the attention he craved while Yomi watched with interest. Then came the little rumbles in their bellies as their bodies demanded some food.

Keiji went over and held Mana up as she landed. "She must be really hungry," he said s the chicken made several turns but eventually was no match to the hungry speed of Sapphire.
Reika smiled and nodded. "Yes together. No just copying from your smarter siste. " She said playfully before they got to working. Nakori went wide eyed then laughed. "Awww your poor bellies are talkin! Lets get something in those bellies. " She said and patted their bellies playfully before going to the kitchen.

Mana chuckled and nodded. "Flying iwth us on her probably was a lot of work! " She said and hugged onto his arm. Sapphire was so happy when she finally caught it and laid down holding it between her two big front paws and tore it up and ate it happily.
KErry smiled as he hopped down and followed her into the kitchen. Yomi looked around, wondering where Rena is. "Where is Rena?" she said as she held on to Nakori's hand as she leads them to the ktichen.

Keiji watched as the poor chicken was torn to pieces. "I think she learned that from Red. Mommy has to teach her better manners," he said to Mana.
Rena was already climbing into all the cabinets trying to find snacks. "Missy! What do you think you are doing?!" She said and laughed. Rena gasped and quickly jumped down off counter. "I was hungry momma!" She said and frowned. "I told you no climbing. Thats not safe. Just get me next time.

Mana chuckled and shrugged. "Oh let her seem like a ebil visious dragon for now. Mommy will train her a bit of manners later. " She said and watched sapphire gobble it all up and let out a burp and a feather flew out her mouth. She happily got up and walked over to red to rest against him.
Yomi nodded. "Yeah, should ask me to help you," she siad as she fluttered her black wings. Yomi then stayed with Nakori and looked up hungrily as they were pretty much waiting for her to cook their meal while watching every second of it. "Mommy, big brother said you're working again," Kery said as he looked up at her.

REd still held his eyes closed but his legs spread apart to let Sapphire in and coiled up with her. "You really think Red will see her more than a daughter one day?" Keiji said. They are adopted parent and child after all so Sapphire could be a really pretty dragon to Red one day
Rena nodded. "I knowb ut I dont have wings like everyone else... I just didnt want to bother anyone so I tried myself. " She said and frowned. "Aww sweetie its okay. You can aaaalways bother me. I'll be happy to hep my baby out. " She said and went to cooking. "Well... Yes... I have been doing a little bit of work while you guys are at school because we were running out of coins without daddy here to work like he used to. "

Sapphire happily curled up against him and kinda wrapped her tail around his much bigger tail. Mana chuckled and nodded. "Oh yes im sure. He knows she isnt his daughter I'm sure. She in her head may think hes her real father. But when she gets old enough shell start going into heat. And with him being the only other dragon hes gonna have a horny dragon butt keep on rubbing near his face trying to get his attention. " She said and laughed. "Kinda like when i flaunt around naked in my room to get your attention."
THey were happy they were being cared for but it also seemed to them their mother was doing so much. "Mommy, are we a bother?" Yomi said as they all looked up at her. THey were still kids yet had the sweetest concern that they were being a burden to their mother and getting her to do so much for them.

Keiji smiled. "I can see it happening that way then," he said to her. Tao then walked over with Nikita in his arm. "Hello young heirs. Finally come out?" he said to them.
Nakori stopped and went wide eyed. "W-what on earth are you talking about sweetie?... Dont ever say that sweetums. You definatly are not! None of you are. Yes things are a bit hard right now without a husband.. But Ive made it work till now and I'll continue to make it work till he is back. "

Mana smiled at their parents. "Oh we have been out. We went on a Sapphire ride. She tried to chase birds but then once back we let her have one of those dragon chickens to chase and catch as her snack. And noooow shes all cuddled up super cutely to her daddy. "
Yomi looked up as with the other two as Nakori pretty much affirmed that she is happy with them. "But you said daddy will take a long time to come home. I want to help," Yomi said.

Tao smiled as he listened to them. "What a cute family moment. Now its our turn to have our own family time. Lets go watch some street performances. It been quite awhile since we stepped out without official purpose," Tao said as he looked to Nikita.
Nakori chuckled and patted her head. "You can help once you are older... And yes... It could take daddy years to get down here... But Im hoping since he died already a very powerful swordsman that somehow he can get down here sooner... So little Rena and Yomi can see him again too. " She said so sad neither could go into heaven like the others.

Mana went wide eyed and smiled brightly. "Oh that sounds like fun! " She said as her tail wagged happily. Nikita laughed and rolled her eyes. "Oh still sooo much energy in that girl.. But yes that does sound dandy!"
Yomi and the kids look like they were better and returned to the dinner table while they watched her cook. Again their bellies rumbled cutely and they tried to be quiet about it. They sure are the hungry ones just like Raiken. "Do big brother and sister eat too?" Kerry said.

"Mana has your energy and Keiji my strength. What a great combination," he said to Nikita as he walked closely with his wife. Keiji meanwhile kept right on walking with Mana, his hand reaching to hold on to her wagging tail. "Gosh you're so easy to tell," he said to her. In the streets you got the fire performers with fire demons, breathing flames in the air with their acrobatic moves.
Nakoi smiled and made them food and then put their plates infront of each of them. "Kayle and Reika?.. They will eat every once in a while but when your an angel and grow up you slowly dont need to eat food to live at all. You never feel hungry. But you'll sometimes eat it just for the taste like I do. "

Mana blushed as he held onto her tail instead of her hand. "H-hey I cant easily control that things. Its more like an emotion dector or something. " She said and smiled as she watched the performances. "Yep so muh like us.. Wow these demons get more reative wih their stuff every time i swear. "
The kids started to eat voraciously in front of her, eating up her food. "Mommy eat too?" Kerry said seeing Nakori hadn't started eating with them either. WAs this one of those times Nakori didn't feel the need to eat? Still they did wonder when will it be that they will no longer have the need for human food.

Tao chuckled. "Of course, otherwise we'd get real bored. I do wonder, when was the last time you let the dragons out tot he public for them to touch and play with?" he said. It would probably be utter chaos if he did even consider letting the dragons out, especially sapphire. An actress then took Keiji from Mana's side to be part of the act, though part of it involved the woman being quite close to him
Nakori shook her head. " I dont really feel the ned to eat and the food needs to be all for you guys. " She said smiling at them.

Nikita went wide eyed. "Oh lord... I hadnt ven brought calm Rd out once since Sapphire hatched. Sapphire has been out here once but remember the children wouldnt leave her alone. I dont know if that would be very smart. " She said. Mana laughed as Keiji was taken away but her laugh went away into a frown with a bit of glare as she watched that female closely to watch what shed do while her tail went still like a cats would while watching their prey.
THe kids were soon done and gave a cute burp each. THey certainly liked to crowd around her like a mother hen with chicks. "What does mommy want to do?" Yomi said as she snuggled up to her side.

THe woman certainly liked to rub up against him. As she continued to do so, she suddenly sparked a flame on him and with a quick switch, another male stood in Keiji's place, a box nearby opening apart from all four sides and showing Keiji in there. "How did I get here?" he said to them as the claps came out. Tao clapped his hands too and looked at Nikita. "I'm sure Sapphire is a braver girl now and Red does like to play with children too," he sia dto her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff