Welcome to Gaia! ::

( can we skip it for now and do it some other time? Im not in mood now since some s**t happened today and not really in the mood for the pm kind of stuff. )
RAiken lay in bed with Nakori, his wings covering over Nakori's. "Its been a long time dear," he said to her as he kissed her again. He smiled as held on to her. "You have plenty to show me," he said to her as he felt the release finally. It was about to become dawn soon enough.

As dawn approached, Klaus had returned back to town, his figure showing in the sunrise as he went to fly on home. He saw his house exterior was relatively cleaned up and it was recent. He landed at the front door and prepared to knock on the door, feeling a bit foolish yet somehow his instincts are telling him to do that.
(thank you and sorry. Just family shiz has been happening fighting and shiz )

Nakori smiled while cuddling to him tightly. "Yes indeed it has been a very long time. I missed you so very much also!~" She said and nuzzled her face into her chest. "Oh the kids will be so very very excited! Rena will be most excited to tell you her super secret!~"

Akiza was sleeping though in her and Klaus's bed. Miya though because her strange powers could sense Klaus far more than Akiza could. She got up off the couch and ran to door. She smiled brightly and swung the door open. "Daddy!~"
Raiken smiled as he looked at the door. To think he would soon be with his family for most of the year, and he can have Rena and Yomi too. "You must've had it hard taking care of our young by yourself," he said toh er as he kissed her again. He didn't want to leave her side again and this time he could live forever with Nakori. "And we can give you some angel children in you," he said to her.

Klaus saw Miya and gasped. "Miya? Is that you? I can barely recognize you. You look like a woman now," he said to her as he saw her now beautiful like a young lady or late teenager. He hugged her and wrapped his wings around her. "Is Akiza in? When did you get home? Wait, was it yesterday?" he said, remembing the familiar feeling he felt yesterday
Nakori smiled. "Oh it was hard but I made the best of it.. I am so unfathomably happy to have you back. The kids will be as well. Rena and Yomi definitely since they saw you even less since not allowed in heaven. "

Miya smiled so brightly from his compliment and hugged him back happily. "Yes! We got here yesterday! And mum is in the bedroom sleeping! But I sensed you. Its like the only power I have.. Annnyways! Come in daddy! Look how we cleaned and decorated the house! "
Yomi knocked on the door and Raiken went to answer it. She gasped as Raiken reached and picked up his big girl. "DAddy?" she said as she still seemed to be in shock. Raiken laughed and looked back at Nakori. "Seems your motherly intuition is right. I wonder how REna would react," he said as he kissed his daughter and then set her back down as Yomi ran to Nakori and danced around her. "DAddy is home,' she cried out.

Klaus was happy as he came inside. "Are you two visiting? I'm quite surprised you two would come here so soon," he said to her, not realizing that they were here mostly for good. He walked with her as he looked at how Miya and Akiza decorated the house and went to his bedroom where he saw Akiza.
Nakori giggled as she watched the two cuties. "Oh Rena will probably scream!~ " She said and held Yomis hands when she came over and danced in a happy circle with him. "I know sweetie! And hes mostly getting to stay! You guys get your daddy back!"

Miya giggled while following him. "Silly daddy... We get to stay on earth now!~ .. well we do have to go back for one whole month every year but other than that we are here for good daddy!" She said smiling so brightly. Akiza laid there just resting away even though angels didnt need it. Her wings gave a little flutter though as she laid there on her belly.
RAiken smiled as he walkd with his daughter and wife out. He then saw Kerry come out and then gasped as he dropped his pillow in his arms. "Daddy?" he said as he tossed it aside and ran over to him, hugging him with such a force. "Wow, you've grown stronger since then," he said and he looked at Nakori. Kayle also came out with Reika after sensing his father and smiled. "Whats dad doing here? Is he visiting?" he said as he held Reika next to him.

Klaus held on to Miya's hand to walk with her into his room. "Akiza? You've grown more beautiful and powerful since I last saw you. And yet here you are sleeping in my bed," he said as he jumped onto her and kissed her on the lips. He stroked her wings lovingly as he fluttered his wings to show his joy to the girls
Nakori smiled as she watched the reunion. Rena sadly was not able to sense her dad like the more angelic kids could. "No sweeties! He gets to live here on earth now!.. Well he has to go to heaven for one month every year but other than that he gets to live with us now! He can really be daddy again!"

Akiza looked up and went wide eyed. "K-Klaus! I wasnt sure when you would come home!.. Oh thank you. You are too flattering. " She said blushing softly. But she blushed more when he pounced on her and she happily kissed him back. Miya went wide eyed and blushed. "Uh.. Should I like give you two like alone time or something? " She said ackwardly.
Raiken smiled as he had his children gather under him and then walked over to Rena's room where she would still be sleeping. He gave the kids a shush sound as he walked in wtih Nakori behind him. "Wake up Rena. You have a surprise waiting," he whispered as he stroked his daughter's cheek.

Klaus looked over and then chuckled. "Its alright. You can stay. I want a family hug together. I'll have some alone time later tonight with her," he said as he pulled Akiza up with them and then pulled Miya over so he can hug them both in his arms. "This house seems so much more alive now with you two here," he said to them.
Reika smiled and held back a giggle seeing Raiken sneak into Rena's room with Nakori. Rena whined and wiggled a bit. "A surprise? But its so laaate. " She mumbled and her so sleepy cracked open a bit. "I like this dream. Daddy here. " She said and smiled and reached out and patted his face sleepily. Nakori covered her mouth to not laugh hard at the poor sleepy child thinking it was a dream.

Miya giggled and she happily cuddled to the parents. "I wish I had gotten a normal childhood with both of you ya know? But Im so unbelievably happy right now! To finally have a family!" Miya said while nuzzling them affectionatly. "Me to.. Oh wel lwe did clean up an redecorate a bit. " Akiza said as she looked around the room. "It still needs a lot more work to really looking nice since you... And 'Her' kind of emptied it out over the years. But we will make it beter than ever soon enough!" Akiza said and gave his kiss a cheek. "Hey daddy?.. Were you able to keep anything from before I was born? Like anything from my nursery room since she did make your throw out like... Everything that had to do with us. " Miya asked curiously.
Raiken chuckled as he pulled the blanket off gently. He then lowered one of his wings down so her face could be tickled by the feathers. His feathers was a bit more coarse than Nakoris, so she could feel a slight difference. "Come now REna. Don't you want to see the big surprise?" he said to her as he gestured Nakori to come over.

Klaus felt embarassed about this, wondering how he let himself get fooled by Akira back then. He then walked over to a closet where there was a small box. He opened it and it held a small pink blanket with a few baby dolls meant for Miya to play with when she was born. "I managed to save some of these. It isn't much since Akira was quite devious. She had become a dangerous demon and I didn't even realize it," he said to them as he passed the old doll once he dusted off the small bits of dust that it had.
Nakori giggled and walked over and stood beside him. "Yeah Rena. Gotta wake up more than that. " She said and patted the girls head. Rena yawned but smiled when the feathers tickled her face. "I wanna see the big surprise where is it?" She said sleepily as she slowly sat up and rubbed at her eyes. Being more human than the rest she was the only one that will forever get actually tired like a human. Rena looked at Raiken groggily and patted his face with her little hands. "Daddy... You feel so real... But dis is dream righ?"

Miya smiled brightly and hugged onto the doll happily.Akiza chuckled. "Its okay Klaus... I grew up with Akira as my best friend and I never expected her to be able to be so evil! I mean I was her one and only friend. I would had never guessed simple jealousy of you choosing me over her would send her over the deep end." She said and sighed. Miya mean while kept snuggling and playing with the doll. "I know Im close to being fully grown up now but I will sleep with it every night daddy!.. Oh yeah daddy. Momma wont let me say her name or my name to anyone." Miya said. "Well Klaus!... Im just worried. The towns people know about angels and demons and stuff or most of them do at least.. But I grew up here. Nearly the whole town was there at my funeral I was told, since I waws known and practically loved by everyone.. Im just worried like might cause I dont know heart attacks! " Akiza chimed in.
RAiken chuckled. "What if I am real," he said as he kissed her cheek. He lowered his wing down so she can feel the feather brush against her cheek again and then her hand. "Come now. Daddy wants to eat breakfast with his family again. Will you wake up for me?" he siad to her and kissed her cheek again as he stroked her forehead.

Klaus looked out at the town and then back at Akiza. "I think if they can handle my mother well enough now, I think they should be alright with you coming back down from heaven. We only needed to do it slowly," he said to her and then held her hand. He then patted Miya's head gently as she snuggled with the doll. "PLus I'm sure your parents will be happy knowing that you are an angel now and so is their granddaughter. We should go see them and I can help them ease into seeing you," he said to her.
Nakori smiled loving the cute scene unfolding infront of her. "Well.. If you are my real daddy then I would be so so happy! And then I could show you my surprise!" Rena said with a yawn as she began to wake up more. "So.. You are really here daddy?!" She said and rubbed her hands all over his face.

Akiza smiled. "Okay then... With your help maybe it will be good. Im just worried if they suddenly see me like in the market place or I show up at their door they would just faint or something. It seems not many people recognize me 100% but have mentioned I look a lot like 'this poor girl who was murdered' which was me. But parents oh they would be able to tell 100% in a heart beat who I am. "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff