Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raiken happily picked up Rena in his arms to let her fully appreciate that this wasn't a dream. He turned to Nakori and smiled. "Lets get some food in her," he said to her as he hugged his daughter in his arms and over his shoulder, stroking her hair as he walked to the kitchen. Kerry saw Raiken and quickly ran over to hug his leg while he walked. "i've become a child magnet," Raiken said.

Klaus opened his wings and waited for the two of them to fly out with him, flying over to her home. It was still well kept despite her parents being close to their time. It was then they saw Klaus and two other angels. "Goodness, what brings you around, son in law?" her father said as he stood up with his cane. He looked back at the two as he gestured them to hide behind the fence for now. "You know how Akiza and Miya were murdered? They became angels and are doing well. Now they have come....to live on earth with me. THey...would like to see you," Klaus said as he held his hand and brought Akiza's mothers hand over. While he held them, he looked back to see when Akiza and Miya would step out slowly.
Nakori laughed as they walked to the kitchen. "I guess you are! Makes it easier though! I cant lose any of ya if they are all glued to you!" She said playfully. Rena gasped and looked around. "Oh gosh! How am I supposed to show daddy my surprise?!" She said wanting to show how he healed Yomi but not sure how to since no one was hurt.

Akiza followed him nervously but Miya was just a beam of light with her big never ending smile, just so excited to meat her grandparents! Akiza and Miya went behind the fence like he told them to do. Akiza slowly walked out with a nervous smile. "H-hi mom.. Dad. " Akiza said and gave a little wave. Miya gave a big hop out with that beaming smile still on her face. "Oh gosh! You guys are my grandparents?! Yay!~" She said just so excited to meet her family.
Raiken chuckled as he held REna and kissed her cheek again. "I'm sure there will be a chance to show your surprise. I am curious what it is," he said to her. Yomi then came around and flapped her wings. "Me too," she said as she wanted to be picked up too. Yomi is the perfect example if her wings managed to scratch someone. "Say Rena, what would you like to eat?" he said to her as he set down Rena.

THe old couple saw Akiza as they welled up their eyes with some tears. "Come here Akiza. I want to touch you," the father said while the mother came over and walked over to hold Miya. "You're our granddaughter? You look so beautiful and young," she said as she was surprised at her growth. Klaus was happy as he stepped in the side to see the family reunite again.
Rena nodded. " I'll get to show you when da perfect right moment happens!" She said while hugging him. She giggled and waved at Yomi. "Hi Yomi! Red! Look daddy is home forever! We get to have daddy now! " She sand and then looked at her wings remembering they were sharp. She started but then looked away. She couldnt purposley get hurt and have Yomi hurt someone with her wings. She'd just have to wait. "Umm I dunno daddy! What is daddys favorite food?! We should have that! "

Akiza smiled and walked over and hugged onto him. "Oh I missed you so much momma and daddy. " She said hugging so tightly. Miya smiled brightly and gave her grandma a tight hug. "I am so happy! I get to have a full family now! It doesnt have to be just me and momma any more!" Miya said as her wings fluttered.
RAiken laughed. "I'm an angel. I haven't had a favorite food for a long time. Why don't I have what you girls are having," he said. Kerry felt really excited at seeing his father back as he came flying in. "Yay, daddy's is home," he said as he flew around. It was then he hit his head into a cabinet and fell to the floor. he sat up with a bruised forehead, a small wound opening. He started to cry where he sat and Raiken came over and patted his head. "You're full of energy as always. Still having trouble with flying?" he said and then looked at Nakori.

They were crying with happiness as they could touch and feel their daughter and granddaughter again. Klaus came over and he kissed Akiza on the cheek. "Why don't we have some tea together. I'm sure grandma here would like ot play some games with you Miya," he said. She smiled as she took out some string to play cats cradle with Miya.
Nakori gasped. "Kerry! You have to be more careful! You could seriously hurt yourself!" She said and sighed. Rena went wide eyed and ran her over and started jumping up and down smiling so big and waving her hands. "Can I show daddy my surprise?! Can I show daddy my surprise now?!" She said so excitedly. Not wanting to touch Kerry if he didnt want her to fix his forehead. But she wanted to show daddy her power so bad.

Akiza smiled and nodded. "Lets all have some tea! It would be so lovely. " She said loving to once again have her family. Miya smiled so big. "Oh?! Earth games? I have never played earth games before! How do you play Grandma? " She asked while looking at the string.
Raiken patted REna's head. "Of course, but I hope you weren't hoping for someone to really get hurt like this," he said with a smile. He watched what Rena could do and Yomi too leaned in to watch. Kerry sniffled as he looked up as he looked at REna, hoping she could fix his head.

Her father and Klaus sat down while the mother sat down with Miya. "Here, you play with these strings like this," she said as she showed her how to play cats cradle. FAther poured the tea for the angels and smiled. "I hope you still like Lavender?" he siad to her, not sure if her angelic self had changed her tastes
Rena giggled happily. "I show daddy my surprise now!~" She said so happily. Nakori smiled brightly while watching as the little girl went over to him and moved her hands like she did before with Yomi. Her little tongue sticking out a bit all cutely as she tried to concentrate so hard.

Akiza smiled and happily took the tea. "Of course I do daddy!~" She said and happily sipped on it. "Oh cool grammy!~" Miya said and happily played with her. "Im so very happy to see you guys again.. I was kind of avoiding the side of town you guys live and shop at.. I was just worried with your growing age not knowing what me showing back up would do to you two.. But Im so happy you finally get to meet your grandbaby. "
Raiken watched his little girl start to heal Kerry. THe wound sealed up and the bruise shrunk until it was gone. Soon Kerry opened his eyes and smiled. "My head doesn't hurt anymore," he said as he went ot hug his sister. RAiken patted Rena and lifted her up. "Now thats my special girl. All our children are truly special," he said to her happy to see that despite having no wings she had an invaluable magic.

Grandma continued to play with Miya, showing several more types of forms using the string. "Now you try," she said, telling her to try different forms on her own. Her father then smiled at Akiza. "I'm sure I would've been quite shocked. But I'm so happy to see the two of you are well and blessed. I think we can die happy when its time. Our children are blessed now," he said to Akiza and Klaus held her around the waist and kissed her. "I'll take real good care of her this time around," he siad
Nakori smiled brightly loving the sweet moment between the family. Rena giggled and wiggled all happily when picked up, after giving Kerry a hug. "I still cant fly but I can make people all better!~ Im so happy to be special some now! " She said and hugged onto him tightly.

Akiza frowned but hugged Klaus back and gave him a kiss. "You did take good care of me. There was no way for you to know somehow my own best friend would get demon powers and kill me from jealousy! You were at your siblings birth! " She said and nuzzled him affectionatly. Not liking him blaming himself in any way. She didnt think though about what she said and how her mom and dad probably didnt know who had killed her. Miya smiled and tried her best to copy what grammy was showing her. She wasnt great at it but she was slowly getting the hang of it.
Raiken smiled at his young children as they were growing up well. "I'm happy for you. You've found your special thing Rena," he said to her as he went to pick her up and plucked a pure white feather for her. "Here is a present from daddy," he siadto her and kissed her cheek. He then set her down on the dining table so she can watch him start to cook. Yet even though he is their father, he just can't quite get the hang of cooking. "Ummm, Nakori? Can you help?" he said as he held a pan and wondered what to do to start cooking.

Her father looked abit shocked. "It was.. .Akira? How can she do that?" he said looking quite shocked and breathed a little deeply to calm down. Klaus saw that and quickly leaned over to help him breathe. "Its okay. Just remain calm," he said and soon the father was calm and he looked at Akiza. "Don't mind me Akiza. It wasn't your fault. STill, what happened to Akira now?" he said as the mother made sure to keep Miya occupied. "THats good Miya. Just move your fingers slowly and you'll surely master it," she siad to Miya.
Rena giggled and rubbed her face on the feather. "I will put this in my special music box beside my bed! I will keep it forever!" She said so excitedly. Nakori laughed and came over taking the pan from him and kissing his cheek. "Oh you silly butt. " Nakori said playfully and went to cooking.

Akiza went wide eyed seeing what she caused her dad to go through. She frowned as she watched, so said and worried about him. "You know she didnt have anyone.. I was her only friend all her life and her parents ran off to do whatever kind of business long time ago even left the house mostly empty but left her behind to take care of her self... Well.. I guess she just lost it when Klaus chose me over her. It really broke her heart, I know it did. Klaus was the first guy to not be just straight up afraid of her.. After it was found out what she had done I believe she was forced to leave this town forever. I think a male demon went with her though but more like he forced himself to go. Like she didnt have a choice in the matter. " She said with a sigh and shrugged. Miya meanwhile was just completely into the game. Not hearing a thing about what was going on and kept playing trying to be the best at the game.
Raiken smiled as he patted her head. "Good girl. I'm glad you'll treasure my feather," he said and then watched Nakori start the cooking. He smiled at her as he stayed next to her. "THis is embarrassing. I seem to remember I did lots of cooking too. I can't seem to do it now," he said to her as he felt embarrassed that Nakori had to take over his good gesture.

The father sighed as he looked at her. "I don't know what to say. All I know is that she killed my baby girl. I'll never forgive her for that," he said and then hugged her in his arms. As he sat back he yawned and looked tired. Despite being in the morning he clearly looked the type to take several naps in the day. "CAn you still sing?" he said to her as he could use a lullaby. The mother smiled as she patted Miya on the head. "You look so big and strong now. Its hard to bleieve you're so young still," she sia dot her as she was proud of how well she is mastering cats cradle.
Nakori chuckled. "You didnt do like A LOT of the cooking. The outdoor fire cooking, yeah that was mostly you. But this kitchen is my domain!" She said playfully and gave his cheek a kiss as she cooked. "Anything special you are wanting to eat? "

Akiza hugged him and nodded. "I cant forgive her either daddy. " She said and smiled brightly. "Of course I can still sing daddy! Who do you think I am after all!~" She said with a giggle. Miya hugged onto her happily. "Yeah us angels we like get older faster but we onl age to the peek of our body and then we never age again. " She said then thought about how old they were. She knew they would have to go to heaven. They seem like such normal loving old people.
Raiken smiled as he watched his wife cook the meal. "Hmmm, I'm not sure. Its really been a long time since I tasted human food. What did I like before?" he said to her as he sat down at the table while stroking REna's head next to him. Yomi came over to Nakori and looked up. "Teach me please," she siad, still wanting to learn more cooking from Nakori. She really could grow up to be a good girl.

THe father smiled as he leaned back and listened to Akiza sing. Her voice just seemed more angelic and the mother looked at Miya. "Can you sing too darling? You and your mother would make a good duo," she said to her as Klaus listened to his wife as well, not wanting to disturb her efforts with his own voice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff