Welcome to Gaia! ::

Klaus gasped and then jumped on top of her. "Tickle attack," he said as he tickled her belly sides to get her to wake up even if she is faking it. Kayle meanwhile stopped struggling as he wanted to cuddle with Reika after all. Once brought to their room he flapped over to Reika and hugged on to her. "Bed time" he said happily and kissed her cheek then looked at Rinoa for tucking in together.

Keiji fed her a bit more food while at the same time, he pulled the top of her dress to the side to let them hang out. "Keep eating Mana while big brother enjoys the sight," he said to her with a grin.

While Nakori now had an empty dream, the door creaked open a bit and her daughter then poked her head through. "Mom? Are you alright?" she said, wondering if she should come in and embrace Nakori right now while she is looking so distraught to her
Akiza gasped then squealed while laughing and flailed trying to get away from his tickles. "Nuuuu I'm so sooooorry." She said while smiling so big. Rinoa went wide eyed seeing how easy that worked and chuckled. Reika blushed from the cuddles and kiss and happily nuzzled into him tightly. "Awww." Rinoa said and pulled the blankets over them and tucked them in and gave them each a head kiss goodnight. "Love you you two little dorks" she said in a loving tone and turned the light off.

Mana went wide eyes and blushes deeply but smiled bigger as she continued to be fed by him. She tried to slowly stick her just out more so they looked bigger as the nipples grew erect from the air brushing against them.

Nakori immediatly stopped with a small gasp. "D-darling.... Yes come here to momma sweetie. " she said and leaned down with open arms ready to scoop her up and hold her. "How are you sweetie?!" She said smiling so big.
Klaus laughed with akiza and then settled down next to her, stroking her cheek. "I love you akiza. I really want you when we go camping," he said. It was really hard for him to wait for marriage and this is a graduates dream, lots of couples would do it, he can tell. Yuki meanwhile laid in bed waiting for rinoa. "All quiet with them now?" He said to her.

Keiji finished the meal with her and smiled. "I'mproud of you mmama. You didn'ttry to hide yourself," he said and pull her top dress back over her chest. He took her hand to lead her out. "For being a good sister I'll reward you minus making you into a woman," he said

The girl walked over and sat down on nakoris legs once she was scooped up. "I'm okay. I have bad feelings," she said. She seemed a bit scared. "I hear voice telling me to do naughty things that big girls do," she said. She leaned against nskori looking frightened. Her dark side maybe starting to show trouble as it could be something from the darkness that slept with nakori
Akiza blushed brightly and gently laid her hand on his while she nuzzled her cheek into his palm. "I-I know you do Klaus... I-I dont want to get pregnant out of wedlock though and I-I just dont want to seem like a whore.. I already have girls spread rumors enough just because Ive got like the nicest figure!" She said and laughed. "B-but really... I want to have kids so much but I just dont want to get pregnant out of wedlock. My family would be so upset with me and you and I dont want them ever thinking negatively of you." Rinoa smiled and crawled into bed with him and gently rested her head on his chest. "All is well now. Kayle immediately stopped being a brat when I said Reika needed a cuddle buddy to sleep with. Oh those two youngsters are so cute!" She said with a soft giggle.

Mana blushed while smiling so brightly and proudly. "I-I did do good didnt I? She said smiling and her tail wagging. She followed him hand in hand and gave a cute pout as he said minus making her into a woman. "Its so unfair I have to wait so long. You were allowed to do it as soon as you knew what it was. And with a peasant of all people. Not even royalty not even someone like high ranking just a normal castle worker really. " She said and pouted. "Just so unfaaair. " She whined cutely and leaned against him.

Nakori frowned and gently stroked her head. "You must never do what this bad voice is telling you to do. This bad voice is very evil and mean and it just wants you to do bad. But you must show it you are more powerful and always do good! " She said and kissed the top of her head. I know you can do it darling. Dont worry too much about it. Just remember to not listen to him! Only listen to the nice good voice!" She said and gently grasped her hand.
Klaus smiled and then kissed her. "We could always do it and not impregnate you. Lots of couples are gonna do it in the trip. You know that, so it'll be alright" he said. He then snuggled into her chest as they lay in bed, his wings extending out and wrapping around them to keep warm together with the blanket. Man he is really trying to convince her to do it. It would be difficult to tell if he really is being an angel of lust or just a needy boyfriend. Yuki sighed a happy sigh and hugged Rinoa. "Of course they are. No one can resist them," he said and kissed her on the lips. "Sorry Rinoa, I must sleep now," he siad as he coudln't stay awake any further.

Keiji gave her forehead a flick and gave a small look of disapproval. "You know very well I used those servants as practice. And our time will come on our very special day and you will treasure that day forever, I'm sure of it," he said to her. He then kissed her on the forehead to help her feel better. "Better hurry and decide the reward now before it expires in ten...nine..." he said, counting down slowly to tease her but also to get her to think of one quickly.[should we imply Keiji already did the leash thing with Suka and Mana wants the same but being led around the castle instead of sleeping with her?]

The girl whined a bit, not liking the bad voice but she listened to her mother. "Its hard mom. Its always there. Can't you hear it?" she said as she held her hand with a frightened hold. She reached up with her other hand to link to her mind for a bit, the voice of the evil Raiken there whispering her to tear Nakori's wing off.
Akiza blushed so red and hugged onto him gently and stroked his head. Letting her fingers run through his hair as she felt his soft perfect wings surround them and help keep them warm along with the blanket. "How can we be sure that I wouldnt get pregnant? Isnt there always a chance? Even if you do pull out? " She said while face so red while talking about this perverse topic. "I cant tell any more if your just being a needy boy or your moms pervert coming out. " She said with a soft giggle and one hand gently rubbed his back. Rinoa smiled and nodded. "That is okay Yuki. Sleep well." She said and kissed his cheek and hummed a small tune very softly to try and help him sleep easier until she fell asleep too.

Mana whined cutely when her forehead was flicked but blushed softly when it was then kissed. "I will treasure it greatly I know that. But I still can be mad that I have to wait till older while you got to have fun so much younger! " She said. She went wide eyed at his words and as he started to count down. "UM! UUUMM!" She said looking all cute as she kind of paniced trying to think before he got to zero. When he was at two she blushed brightly and suddenly blurted stuff out so she could say it before he finished counting so she wouldnt lose her reward. "L-LEASH! " She blurted face so red. "L-like Suka... " She whispered and blushed as she remembered the leash suka had worn for him.

Nakori frowned as she heard the voice. "I know he can get really loud. I know he is scary and mean but you must be stronger than him okay darling? Mummy was strong and defeated him kind of.You just must think before you do anything. Think if it is right or if it is wrong. If mom and daddy would be mad if you did it. You just must please darling try so hard to do what is good. " She said and held her head so lovingly to her chest and ran her fingers through her hair.
Klaus smield as he pulled her close to him and kissed her on the lips. "Don't you trust me Akiza? I love you very much so I would never do anything to hurt you," he said to her. Still one might think thats what all boyfriends say to get laid. He then moved his head against her chest and sighed. "But if you really want to wait, then we'll wait," he said, sounding sad but understanding. He did playfully grope Akiza a bit before letting go and held her closely to help her sleep.

Keiji saw how cutely red she is as she blurted out her need and he chuckled. "Wow, what a dirty minded girl you are for a virgin," he siad to her with a chuckle and took her hand to take her to his room. Inside he opened the closet and then placed the leash and collar in front of her. "Go on, put it on, beg for a master," he said to her, letting her do the same thing as Suka would do.

The girl closed her eyes and then slowly looked calm. "I'm scared still mom. I want to be a good girl for you," she siad, not wanting to disappoint her after all she'd been through to stick up for her. She then slowly extended her wings and flapped in the air, showing her black feathered wings, the angel frame part mixed with the demon darkness. "Are my wings pretty? " she siad,
Akiza blushed brightly and moaned softly when he groped her playfully. "I would still rather wait Klaus... Wouldnt it make our wedding night special for you?... I-If need be I-I'll still pleasure you in other ways. " She said. She knew he was a still a man and men always wanted and needed sexual release and she didnt want to lose him or him cheat becasue she wouldnt give it to him.

Mana's face was just so darn red after she blurted that out. She followed him with her fingers laced with his. She stared at the collar and leash with wide eyes. She slowly took it and put it on herself. "K-keiji p-please be my master? " She said and put the leash in her mouth in such a cute yet sexy manner and held it up toward him with her tail wagging happily. As if just begging to be walked around on her new leash.

Nakori smiled. "I know you are still scared but you just have to try to not be and to be strong little girl!" She said and smiled more. "Yes sweetie. They are different but so pretty and unique and special. " She said and reached out to pet her wings gently in a loving manner.
Klaus knew this would be more special but he coudln't help but feel these urges. "But I can't help it. Its very hard to wait when others would be doing things around us," he siad. He had the look of a restless guy and it would be good reason to fear he might risk finding other girls for release. "REally? You would help me still release?" he siad to her, knowing what she meant. He kissed her, happy she would at least do the alternative moves.

Keiji felt happy and turned on. "Of course, my little slave Mana," he siad as he gently took the leash from her mouth and gave a gentle tug for her to follow him. "So what should my Mana say while we walk?" he said to tease her, his own demon tail swishing a bit happily. Already servants were looking at what the two were doing and whispering about it. Tao was with Nikita again and could see the commotion the two were causing. "Seems they found new ways to play," Tao said to Nikita.

THe girl smiled as she flew around and then landed so she can pet her wings. It fluttered happily from the touch. The world then shook as Raiken was slowly waking up and was bumping into her.
Akiza blushed brightly and kissed him back. "Of course I will for you... I dont want to lose you just because I wish to stay abstinent until marriage.. .I know how men are and I know you have a goddess of lust running through your blood... I dont want to lose you to some other female because I wont do it and she will. So of course I will help you in other ways. " She said smiling and wrapped her arms around his neck gently.

Mana followed him her face never turning back to normal just staying so darn red. "I-I dont know! W-what do slaves say on walks? Woof? " She said with a giggle. Her tail wagged harder as she felt all the eyes on them and man did she love it so much. Nikita raised an eyebrow and looked over and laughed softly. "Oh those two... I bet shes making it so hard on him not to do it.. Im glad hes still standing his ground and waiting to take it infront of the eyes of the kingdom. Glad they found ways to play without doing 'it' too. " She said and laughed. "Oh hes gonna have so fun showing everyone he is claiming hers as his as he takes her special v card. "

Nakori smiled and gently petted her wings and sighed softly as the world shook. "Sweetie mommas got to go okay? " She said and stood up and gave her forehead a kiss. "Be a good little baby and grow up in mums belly nice and strong. Your daddy is waking up and I have to tend to him. " She said and gave her a tight hug. " I love you so much darling. "
Klaus was happy and nuzzled into her neck. "I'm very happy then. THis will really be a fun trip," he said to her. He kissed her some more and then helped her go to sleep by whispering sweet voices of love to her ears. THe entire house would be quiet then.

Tao chuckled as he looked outside the castle. "If they're going to do it, it will have to be outside at the top of the steps here," he said, pointing at the castle door entrance where it was high up the marble steps. Great view for everyone to see. Keiji meanwhile gave a gentle tug to get her closer. "Then go woof woof, my dog slave," he said to her. He reached down to again open her dress up for everyone to see. [shall we skip to the demon wedding a year later or wait until we skip a year with everyone ?]

The girl hugged Nakori and then waved goodbye as she woke up. Raiken was already stirring adn he smiled at Nakori. "We have to go back tomorrow?" he said to her. THey did promise their kids it would be a short but happy trip after all so they can go on their camping trip
Akiza giggled. "It indeed will be fun. " She whispered. She closed her eyes while blushing and listening to him and slowly she fell asleep.

Nikita nodded. "Yep. They will bewed up here and then he can proclaim her as his even more by then defiling her body like she wants and infront of every demon present!~" She said and giggled. Mana blushed so red and eyed went wide when he showed her chest but she bit her tongue to not say anything and then just let out a few cute little barks.

Nakori slowly smiled as she woke up and pet his head and chuckled. "Yes sadly we must go back home tomorrow. If we dont the two big kids would hate us because they had to miss their senior camp trip. " She said smiling.

(whichever you wanna do we can skip everyone and have nakoris birth then of the new little demon girl have rinoa pregnant by now and lera pregnant with rinoas baby after using a feather. yuki and rinoa engaged and wearing rings and shiz or just skip the demons so they can finally get married XD idc whatever u wanna do )
[well we will skip over to the camping trip]

It was now camping trip time as the parents returned home the next day and giving the kids the chance to go out on their school trip. They then had to pitch tents in the field and use forest materials to help but it was going to be fun. Leah worked with Rinoa and Yuki build theirs while Klaus chose a spot close to the river with Akiza. Soon their tents were made and campfires were made for the night where lots of singing and talking was done, food was being cooked.

Shuya was still doing well with Kaguya with Kana in the demon lands. Their home had improved with extra room and plenty of food thanks to his work as a human hunter. "Kana, I brought you something," Shuya called out as he brought a new hair ribbon for her to use on her hair.
Rinoa laughed and was smiling so brightly while holding both Yuki and Lera's hand. So happy and having fun on this camping trip. Akiza always clinging to Klaus arm as usual. One girl came out smirking. "Look what Iiiii brought. " She said and passed out some alcohol. It wasnt much since alcohol can get expensive and wasnt super strong but still was a nice little surprise and the other seniors immediatly went to drinking. Akiza took some but just softly sipped at it since she wasnt really into it much buit it did give her an ice warm feeling in her belly.

Kana gasped and hopped out of mommas lap while her hair was being brushed and ran to daddy. "WHAT IS IT DADDY?!" She ran over with her little tail wagging so happily. She was always so happy now. Ever since it became just The three of them shes always getting spoiled and she loved it. "ITS SO PRETTY DADDY!" She said when he showed her. Kaguya smiling while watching.
Klaus was happy with Akiza as he stayed with her. He saw the alcohol being passed around a bit and took a drink of it as well. "Wow, its cool to the stomach," he said to them as he sat down with Akiza at the fire. He did stop Akiza from drinking too much, just a few sips so she can still be lucid. As he sat, there was plenty of couples kissing each other by the fire and he looked at Akiza, giving her quite a good kiss to join in.

Leah was leaning on Rinoa for a bit. "So when can we celebrate our graduation?" she whispered, eager to try out her feather wish with Rinoa. Yuki himself was blushing, knowing full well the plan for the night.

Shuya was happy she was happy and he looked at her."You're growing up so fast. What do you want to be when you grow up?" he said, letting her dream a bit but she certainly is looking like her mother, a good and healthy succubus. THey should be sending her to a demon school close by soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff