Welcome to Gaia! ::

Klaus giggled as he kissed Akiza from behind on her cheek. "Oh I know you will," he said to her. He figured maybe a magic spell trap should be put up later tongiht. He then looked at Reika and Kayle who both started chanting for food. "hey now, you're big kids now. WE'll make food soon," he said, scolding them for acting like children. He walked inside with the family now, seeing the babies sleeping on the couch. "How cute," he said to her.

Tao gently aproached and applied the magic to the egg. THe scroll burned up and then the egg glowed for a bit, taking in alot of heat and then exploded, revealing a new baby dragon. It made a squeal and it was recognized as a girl. The dragon gave a happy growl and licked the girl. [you can play girl dragon]

Raiken certainly moved his hand over to NAkori and then moved her to sit on him. "I know. Perfect," he said, though giving her pregnant belly a rub. He still didn't like it, but he accepted it since its his wifes. "I love you Nakori," he said as he started making lvoe with her in the spring
Akiza blushed and smiled. Rinoa stuck her tongue out then clung to Yuki. "Yuuuuki. Klaus is a big bully!" She said and chuckled and walked in side. Reika frowned and her wings drooped after being scolded for acting so childish. "Awwww that's so adorable. "Akiza whispered seeing the two young ones together asleep.

Nikita watched in curiosity with tail wagging while smiling. "Wow!" She said. The new born let out more happy squeaks and weird squacks as it was licked clean. It looked around while still wobbly and she's often crossing. "Awwwww they are so cute! Like human babies so out of it at first. " Nikita said laughing as the new dragon nuzzles against the affectionate licks. "Go get mana and keiji oh Manas gonna have a heart attack seeing this cutie."

Nakori blushed as she was pulled into his lap. She looked down at her stomach when he rubbed it. "I know you don't see it as your child but I do.. It may have been your demon but he was you and looked like you.. It's still your little baby Raiken." She said before their passionate love making in the hot water. Oh how she loved doing it in water.
Yuki chuckled as he stroked her head. "THere there, I'm here. No need to pay attention to a bully of a brother," he said as Klaus also hugged Akiza. "Hey, my sister is saying smack about me," he said to Akiza and tried to look sad to get a similar reaction. Klaus then walked over and picked up Rena and looked at Rinoa. "Time to tuck these two in," he said to Rinoa quietly. Kayle sat down on whats left of the couch, trying to be a patient good boy.

Tao smield and flew off. "Come on you kids, you have a new guest to meet," he said as he found the two coming in and Keiji took flight with his father and Mana to fly towards the dragon. The dragon was certainly not letting her run off and continued to clean her up, seeing how affectionate she is. He was soon finished cleaning the baby dragon and he nuzzled her with his nose and hot breathe.

Raiken finished with Nakori and laid back in the spring. "I know Nakori. Its still hard to accept but I'll get to it," he siad ot her and he sat on her lap this time and laid his head down on her chest to rest
Rinoa giggled while blushing softly. Akiza laughed and rolled her eyes while patting his head. "Oh there there you big baby bully." She said but gave him a loving kiss. Rinoa walked over and gently picked up Kerry. "aww they are so cute when asleep." She said and went and tucked Kerry into his crib.

Mana followed while confused who this new guest was. Her eyes went wide seeing the newborn dragon. "SHE ALREADY HATCH?! OH MY GOAH LOOK AT HER SHES SOOO CUTE!" She said with wide eyes and tail wagging hard. The dragon cooed happily and slowly tried to stand up using the big dragons snout to lean on. She tried walking around right near practically against the big dragon for protection as it quickly went to learning how to walk. "Awww look at her poor wobbly legs!" Mana said so in love and facinated by the little creature.

Nakori smiled and pet his head. "Don't tire yourself out too much... Gosh we hadn't done it this many times in a day since we were young before kids!" She said and chuckled softly.
So Klaus ticked in Rena in her crib and then stared at rinoa. "We really are like mom and dad," he said before being interrupted by more whining from the kitchenbelow. "Time to feed the llittle monsters," he said

Tao was happy and stood with nikita. "Maybe we should name the dragons. I mean we can'tkeep calling him dragon," he said to nikita. Dragon nudged the little one along as he showed her some balance and direction. Keiji was happy too. "SShe'sgonna be a great pet," he said happy its all his and the dragons.

Raiken chuckled as hhe stared into nakoris eyes. "Back then it was all for powering up now it just feels so natural," he said. He soon got out to dry himself and watched nakori soak a bit longer
Rinoa chuckled softly. "Of course we are like them. We are their children after all... Yeah better get to making food before they start eating raw food!" She said and hurried back down.

Nikita chuckled and nodded. "True. What do you think would be a good name for him tao? And keiji what will you name your girl?" She asked. Mana watched with her tail wagging hard as the dragon cooed and was quickly taught how to balance more easily. She was so fascinated by it and even more jealous of keiji now that she gets to be his.

Nakori chuckled. "Oh suuuure all of it was juuuust for power ups. You keep thinking that mister pervert." She said playfully and one wing gave his rear a small playful spank as he got out.
Klaus walked into the kitchen and looked to Akiza. "Akiza, why don't you help me out," he said, letting Rinoa handle the younger two which Kayle was whining more so as he felt hungry. He could then be seen looking to raid the pantry for a snack as he fluttered towards the pantry while Klaus was busy with the stove.

Tao looked at the male dragon and then at Nikita. "You name the big beast. He's your pet," he said, trying to make the beast term not sound like it is. Keiji looked down at the little dragon and smiled at her. "How about Sapphire. She's a blue dragon after all," he said as he reached down to pet her but the dragon gave a rather angry snarl.

Raiken chuckled as he felt her give him a little gentle spank. "Hey, its not like you hated it, mrs pervert," he said to her as he passed her a towel to dry off with once she was done. He was all done, but there was still a bit of walking to do with her wings all water logged
Akiza smiled and noded. "Sure thing cutie." She said playfully and helped him cook. Rinoa smiled while brushing Riekas hair but got up and went after Kayle. "What do you think you are doing Kayle? Dinner will be done soon don't ruin it!"

Nikita chuckled. "I'll have to think it over for a few days to make sure I pick the best name. " she said. "I love sapphire! That's a cute name." She said then gasped when Mommas dragon snarled. "Come on boy. She may be like your baby right now but she's ours too... Can I pet her at least big boy? You know how much I love dragons." She said to the big beast and patted his snout while talking in a cute little voice to him before hugging his head. "I wanna hold her! And snuggle her and pet her and cover her in affection boy! "

Nakori smiled and dried off as much as she could. "I guess we get to have a nice long walk in the darkness and watch the stars. " she said while wiggling her soaked wings not liking not able to fly but oh well.
Kayle whined as he was caught by his big sister and fluttered back down. "No fair. I'm so hungry," he said and then he eyed Rinoa's growing boobs. "Maybe some milk like mom has," he said as he playfully crawled up to her like a predator. Klaus chuckled as he overheard whats going on and he looked at Akiza. "Better hurry with the food right?" he said to her.

The dragon couldn't say no to Nikita and he raised his head to let them pass. Keiji let his mother at Sapphire first, reaching over to pet her head while letting Nikita just hug her like a grandmother meeting her very first grandchild. "Already popular after being born for ten minutes," he said as he watched Sapphire just get showered with affection from the ladies.

RAiken walked along with her towards the town, looking up at the sky full of stars and he leaned against her shoulder. She was such a beauty next to him, shining under the moon. It was awhile later when they got close to town when the same group of men from the night before stood close by and saw her. "Hey babe. Fancy seeing you again. You still with that old geezer? " they said with a laugh
Rinoa went wide eyed and blushed brightly. "What?!! I haven't had kids! I don't make milk! You stay away from my glove Kayle!" She said covering her chest while Reika laughed hard. "Yeah we better hurry or poor Rinoa is gonna get attacked." Akiza said laughing.

Nikita smiled and hugged the little dragon. Manas tail would not stop wagging as she pet the dragon as it made cute happy noises and nuzzles against their hands at times. "She's so cute! I already love her!" Mana said so excited about the new little one. "It's like my first baby have me a grandchild." She said and laughed while her tail wagged happily and gave the little ones head a kiss. "Just so darn cute!"

Nakori had fun walking with him. It was nice and relaxing but she couldn't help but let a sigh out as the drunkards showed up. "This old geezer? Oh yes still happily married to him." She said while lacing fingers with his and giggled softly. "He's my old geezer." She said playfully to Raiken before kissing his cheek.
Kayle giggled as he flew towards Rinoa, wanting to glomp on her to test out whether she really had milk or not, his hunger really driving his childish side. Klaus certainly quickened the meal and then soon was setting up the table of food for the family.

Keiji patted Sapphires head as well and watched how happy it seemed to be. The dragon certainly looked calm as he saw his daughter was feeling at home. "Sapphire sure is open to the people around her. I would've thought she'd be nervous as a newborn," Tao said as he also walked over and reached out to pet her head.

RAiken held her hands as they tried to walk by. Then the men suddenly stopped them from going any further. "Now we can't have this old geezer showing us up," they siad as they tried to reach for Nakori. Raiken stepped up and punched one on the jaw. Raiken's hand hurt a bit as he shook it from the hit and then two others punched RAiken in the stomach and face. Normally he would've dodged but he wasn't in his prime any longer. His defense now is with Nakori.
Rinoa gasped and tried to block him. "You stop it little pervert! " she said. "Come on kids. Leave poor Rinoa alone and come eat." Akiza said while laughing.

Nikita chuckled while everyone pet her. "Well really this is time she'd be less afraid of anything. Her brain is new. She doesn't know what fear is and whatnot. " She said while mana leaned down and hugged her and gave her head a kiss. "Gosh I love you! You are so cute and I just wanna snuggle with you forever!" Mana said while her tail wagged hard.

Nakori went wide eyes as the scene unfolded. She lifted her hand and her staff formed in it. And she smashed it on the ground to send a small shock wage of light at them. "Why in gods name would beating up my husband make you seem any more appealing to me?! If anything I now have allowance to kill you where you stand!" She said angrily and put wings infront of Raiken to try and protect him.
Kayle quickly flew over to the table first after hearing the dinner bell. Klaus chuckled at the sight. "So Rinoa, how does it feel to almost nurse the little rough necks," he said to Rinoa as he sat down at the table with Akiza while Yuki took his spot.

Tao tickld the little dragon's chin and watched her just enjoy the very touch of hands on her. "Really? I would think the unknown would frighten it just a bit," he said to her. The dragon perked his head up and looked out, giving quite a gentle roar and then flew off. "I'm guessing he's off to find food to feed her?" he said to Nikita. It was a paternal instinct that awoke in him even if the castle would provide the feed for Sapphire.

The shockwave shook the men off their feet and they really did grow fearful of her. Raiken slowly stood up, wiping a bit of blood from his lips. "I really don't feel like telling her not to," he said, holding her hand to stay close to her. Besides it did look like Nakori could want to let loose some steam on these men
Rinoa blushed deeply and glared at Klaus when he spoke. "It was embarrasing as ******** now shut up and eat. " She said all cute and embarrased from it. Akiza laughed and shook her head softly. Reika flew over too so dang hungry and wanting to eat all the food.

Nikita shrugged. "Shes in a way kind of stupid. Doesnt know what fear is doesnt know what anything is. If we never teach her fear maybe she could be fearless!" Mana said and laughed. Saphire squacked and made cute little baby squeaks as her adopted daddy suddenly flew away. "Hes probably of to get you food little girl. What a good daddy he is. " nikita said smiling.

Nakori glared so angrily. "Give me one reason why I shouldnt slay you right here for beating up a older man infront of his GODDESS WIFE?!" She yelled angrily and pointed at one with her staff. "Come on. Try and tell me a good enough excuse you stupid drunkard. "
Klaus only giggled as the kids and him ate their food. Yuki decided to make her feel better by hand feeding her some food. "There there, its alright now. THey're being fed now so you're safe," he said to her. Kayle meanwhile ate happily as he folded his wings in, a happy expression on his face as a carefree kid.

Tao found it cute the child was in a small panic. "THats right. Big daddy is going to find some tasty food so play with Mana and Keiji here," he said. Keiji reached over to hug on to Sapphire and keep her attention occupied. "Mama, do we have anything to feed her with?" he said. Whether or not that would affect the daughter and father relationship of the dragons is not known to him but maybe Nikita would know whether the first feeding be best done by the dragon instead of the demons.

THe drunkards certainly didn't want to die. "Because the goddess.....is peace loving and .....we aren't worth the blood?" he siad, trying to make NAkori sound bigger than them and how worthless they are to her time. Raiken wondered if she would buy that, but he did find it a pathetic response.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff