Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akiza smiled and giggled when he took the drink from her. She blushed while looking all around. Her face went a deeper red as he kissed her and slowly she kissed him back deeply and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck.

Rinoa blushed and giggled and kissed her cheek. "Hmmm well I dont know... Matters... Yuki you ready to get me pregnant first so I can impregnate her? " She said with a giggle. She wanted to be pregnant same time with Lera so they will have their children the same day or at least same week. "Lera it may take a toll on your body i hope you know.. Cuz he or she will grow fast and you have jujst a normal human body. "

Kana smiled brightly with it in her hair. "I wanna be princess. Like princess Mana! " She said and giggled while her tail wagged. Kaguya chuckled and rolled her eyes softly.
Klaus was happy as he enjoyed the moment with her. He then carried her in his arms and smiled."Heres a good view," he said and flew up, letting her see the sun setting sky as the moon was coming inot view. He was happy now with Akiza and spending much of her time together is a blessing.

Yuki brought the two girls to their tent and zipped it up. "Okay, so lets begin shall we?" he said while Leah understood the result of bearing Rinoa's child. She waited for Rinoa to pass her a feather and then she wished for all her might. [you can start pm]

Shuya laughed. "You're already a princess in this home," he said and kissed her forehead. He then brought out some books to read with her, teaching her some more of their demon language. "We'll be sending you to a demon school soon where you can mingle with other demon kids," he said ot her
Akiza held onto him while giggling and smiling. "Wow its so pretty from here Klaus. " She said with her arms still wrapped around his neck. Her heart fluttered while she watched the beautiful sunset.

Kana giggled and smiled. "But I wanna be a reeeall princess! And I wanna marry a prince" She said then gasped and sat in his lap to read the books. "I get to make friends right daddy?!" She said smiling brightly. Excited she gets to go to school and learn stuff and make friends.
Klaus smiled and looked at her, giving Akiza a big kiss. "If only we can build a home in the clouds," he said, though the area farther above would've been off limits to them. He then flew her back down and set her on the ground and walked with her to the campfire to listen to ghost stories and eat some more treats they brought.

"Thats right. We can get you there next week," Shuya said as he had already found a school for their daughter to go to. There were plenty of species there, but over in this region a succubus was pretty rare sight.
Akiza giggled. "If only I were an angel too we could have a lovely home in heaven!" She said and giggled. She smiled and walked back to the camp fire to listen to all the stories while leaning against him happily.

Kana smiled so brightly and her tail wagged so hard. "I cant wait to make all the friends!" She said and her little wings fluttered happily.
Klaus enjoyed his time with Akiza well into the night and then he got up with Akiza. "Lets head on to bed now," he said to her. As he walked with her, he could certainly start to hear the familiar voice of Rinoa and with two other people. "Wow, they really are getting it on," he whispered to Akiza with a giggle as he continued to walk by their tent.

Shuya walked over to Kaguya and kissed her on the lips. "So can I count on you taking our girl to school from now on?" he siad to her as he gave her tail quite a strong stroke to help her relax.
Akiza blushed and followed him. Her face turned even brighter red hearing Rinoa. "T-thats your s-sister! " She whispered ina kind of shocked manner. "A-and two people?! " She said face so red while thinking of Rinoa doing sexy with Yuki and that girl she was with her before Yuki. She then slowly climbed into their personal tent.

Kaguya blushed deeply from the stroke and after the kiss while smiling. "F-fine sweetie. I'll be a good girl and be a good mummy. " She said and wrapped her arms around his neck gently.
Klaus sat down on their sleeping bags and embraced Akiza. She sure looked cute as sh e is probably thinking about what his sister and her partners were doing. "So still wanting to save that wedding night?" he whispered and teased her while kissing her on the lips. Leah looked like she could've passed out as she looked so happy. Yuki brought towels for them to clean up. "She looks like she went to heaven already," he sia dto Rinoa.

Shuya was happy that his family was liviing quite happily. If only Hanako, his mother, could come and see how big their girl is growing. He walked outside and whistled for Kana to come out. "Come out Kana. ITs time to practice flying," he called out to her and took to the air.
Akiza blushed deeply but slowly nodded. "I still wanna keep my purity until marriage. I will do other things but that place is a no no." She said with a giggle and kissed him back deeply. Rinoa smiled and cleaned up then cuddled to Leah. "Gosh what a cutie. " She said and kissed at her neck affectionately.

Kana gasped and ran out as fast as she could. "Yes sir!" She said and flapped her little wings to lift herself off the ground and follow him. Kaguya followed and leaned against the door frame staring up at them while smiling.
Klaus certainly had plenty of fun with Akiza in their tent while keeping her pure. Soon he was sitting with her and hugging on to her from behind. "Not right away, but we should get married soon. I wanna beat my sister to the punch," he said ot her and kissed her from behind.

Leah smiled as she felt the kiss and touched Rinoa's check while rubbing her own belly. "I'm having Rinoa's child," she said happily while Yuki gently wrapped an arm around Rinoa and brought her down with him between the two lovers. "You're a lucky angel aren't you?" he siad and kissed her on the lips

Shuya flew in wide circles around the house with Kana, letting her keep up., He then pulled some deep dives and pulled up within a few seconds from the ground. "You can do it," he said to Kana, letting his daughter try out the difficult maneuver.
Akiza chuckled. "Aww shes your older sister. Shes supposed to get married before you! But I guess if her man doesnt propose and miiine does. " She said and giggles and cuddles to him. "You are so competitive with her. " She said and chuckled before kissing him back.

Rinoa smiled while her wings gave a happy flutter. She gave Leah another kiss before kissing Yuki deeply. "I am indeed one very very lucky angel to have two amazing people love me so much. " She said smiling so brightly.

Kaguya immediatly burst out from the door way and flew into Kana trying to copy him and held onto her tightly. "MOMMA!" She yelled. "Shuya you know better! What if she couldnt do it and my poor baby slammed into the ground! She could have really hurt herself!" Kaguya said being so protective of her precious baby.
Klaus smiled as he listened to Akiza. "Of course we are. We're sibling rivals after all and as her brother I have to win," he said ot her and pinned her down on the sleeping bag and snuggled with her to help her sleep. Leah and yuki hugged closely to Rinoa and breathed deeeply though Yuki opened the tent flap a bit. "Gotta get some air in this musky tent," he said and laughed with Rinao.

Shuya pouted as Kaguya interfered with the training. "Kana is a tough girl. She can take a few bruises, isn't that right?" he said to Kaguya, thne to Kana as he flew over to her and reached out to take Kana from Kaguya's arms
Akiza blushed brightly as she was pinned. "Well just dont hurt her feelings. It might mean a lot to her to be first married and first to have grand kid. " She whispered then yawned tiredly and snuggled against him as she faded off to sleep. Rinoa chuckled and flapped her wings some to try and force some of the musky smell out of the tent and get some fresh air for them .

Kaguya frowned as he pulled Kana away from her. "I gotta train!" Kana said cutely. "Shuya, dont you dare make her do something shes not capable of doing. If she gets injured your a** is mine. " She said with a soft glare at him so protective of her baby girl. Even when he didnt want her and wasnt there for her Kana always was and shes her precious little baby she never wants a single hair on her head hurt.
Klaus pouted but watched quietly as Akiza fell asleep underneath him. He then laid down next to her and he too fell asleep with her, his wings wrapped aroudn her to keep her warm. THe air in the tent with Rinoa and her companions started to feel fresher and Yuki lead over to pull Rinoa down and laid his head between her chest . "Gotta have my pillows," he said with a grin while LEah mumbled Rinoa's name while she had fallen asleep rather quickly.

Shuya giggled and he kissed Kana's head. "Silly Kaguya. If Kana doesn't get hurt, she won't learn as quickly, but okay, I'll keep her safe," he said and thne let Kana go and flew up. "Come now Kana. Gotta teach you your lessons before mommy spoils it," he said, teasing Kaguya at the same time and started flying in circles and twists.
Akiza smiled as she fell asleep and nuzzled against him and his soft wings. Rinoa giggled and pet his head gently. "Oh I dont think you can sleep without them any more." She said and blushed hearing Leah and wrapped her arm around her tighter to hug them together more. She closed her eyes slowly to sleep too with her two loved ones.

Kaguya gently glared. "Imma ruin your 'dessert' mister if you hurt her. " She said meaning sexy time after dinner once Kana asleep. Kana just giggled and happily followed daddy flapping her still growing wings trying to keep up as best as she could.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff