Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reika happily ate but tried to reach over and sneak some of the food that she liked best off kayles plate while looking in a different direction all sneaky and innocent like. Rinoa blushed brightly but her wings have a happy flutter as she was hand fed.

Nikita chuckled softly as the dragon continued to dragon baby speak while nuzzling into keiji. "I do and I think she'd be excited. But I think first time should just let my big boy do it so he doesn't hold a grudge toward you for feeding her first. I bet it means a lot to him." She said while mana was just covering the baby in affection.

Nakori rolled her eyes. "You must have a better response than that don't you?.... You drunkards and beyond stupid and are so drunk I can smell you from this distance.. Such a waste of time but also a waste of life I could easily take to help this town be even more beautiful... By taking out the rude drunks."
Kayle didn't notice at first then saw her hand after a minute of her sneaking and used the back end of his fork to slap at her hand. "Hey, no stealing," he said as he slowly extended his wings in a bit of anger. Yuki saw Rinoa relaxing just from his hand feeding but now the adult kids attention were being drawn to the little commotion the two kids were starting.

The dragon had quickly returned and dropped a big dead deer like animal. He gave a happy roar and Keiji let go of Sapphire to let her go to her adopted father. He gave a sort of happy growl at Sapphire in a dragon language for her to come and eat. He nuzzled her while nudging her towards the animal to eat. Tao chuckled as he looked at the dragon. "Can't be any more proud," he said to Nikita.

RAiken held her hands to try to calm her down. "there there, lets leave it be for now. I'm sure they will stop bothering us, right?" he said as he glared at them, the eyes of a seasoned warrior. He then kissed Nakori on the lips and tried to lead her away.
Rinoa blushed as she was fed. Reika yelled in pain and held her hand. "YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THAT! THAT REALLY HURT!" She said as her eyes filled with tears. Rinoa went wide eyed and looked toward them. "Hey hey hey! What's going on!"

Sapphire cooed happily seeing her daddy back. She tilted her head and made more confused noises as she was nudged to the dead thing. She walked over to it and walked around it sniffing it all over then looked up at daddy confused. She knew it made her tummy growl and mouth water but she didn't really know how to tear at flesh and eat it yet. "I've never seen him so happy and so cute!" Nikita said with a giggles.

Nakori groaned but blushed very lightly from his kiss. "Fine Raiken..." She said and glared at the drunks before following Raiken still anger showing on her face.
Klaus saw that too and walked over to push the two apart. Kayle glared at Reika. "She was stealing my food. I only hit her with this," he said to his siblings in defense, showing the handle end of the fork he used.

The dragon saw her being confused and leaned down to give many big chomps on it, chewing it as he watched her and waited for her to copy him. He showed her some more, shaking his head around a bit to add some fun to it. "Oh great, we're gonna have two messy eaters here," Tao said as he watched the father teach the adopted daughter.

Raiken walked her back to their room and sat down on the bed with her. "Now now. Let old Raiken here help you feel better. What can I do?" he said to her as he played with her body a bit to help her relax a bit
Reika held her hand and whimpered. "IT REALLY HURT THO!" She said. "Kayle! She's your little sister you're not supposed to hit her as a first time thing. I mean you didn't even tell her to stop just straight hit her and angels do not do that! And Reika! Why on earth do you think you are allowed to try and take his mashed potatoes?! He likes those too! That is wrong of you and angels don't not steal. Now both or you apologize to one another for both your wrong doings and Kayle kiss her booboo." Rinoa said sternly in a motherly tone.

Nikita laughed while watching. Sapphire cooed and copied him. She had to do the thrashing though to rip the meat since her teeth were so tiny and not super sharp yet which made a cute little mess. But after tasting it she had such a cute happy look on her face and kept eating. "Oh no she's gonna need a bath all the time!" Mana said laughing seeing the little dragon make a big mess.

Nakori sighed softly and blushed as she was touched. "I'm sorry I acted like that.. Immediatly threatening to kill them. That was wrong of me. I was abusing my power as a goddess... But I didn't wanna see you get hurt any more.. Did they hurt you had?" She said between small moans from his touches.
Kayle glared at Reika with an unhappy look then leaned down to kiss her hand. "I'm sorry for hitting your hand," he said with a huff afterwards. It was still an apology so it might do for now. Klaus looked at Reika. "You too," he said to her as he nudged at her side to get her to make up with her brother. He didn't like seeing the two fight like this, not when it was over something so petty.

THe dragon smiled and went on his knees on all four as he watched the little one try to tear it apart. He leaned down and tore some pieces easily and then set it down for her to more easily swallow. He was happy enough to see her learn such techniques for now. When she was done eating her fill, he gave her plenty of licks to clean her up and then nudged her closer so they can rest together. "Lets go give these two their space now," Tao said as Keiji reached over to take Mana's hand to lead her away. OF course Tao let Nikita stay a bit longer to watch Sapphire a bit more.

Raiken kept playing with NAkori a bit more for her enjoyment. "I'm not terribly hurt. I'm not that far off in my age," he said and kissed her on the lips. "But I was happy you stood up for me, even if you weren't so lady like," he said with a grin . He did still like her fierce side, especially when it came to her family. "Lets get you some bed rest then. A calm mind might be there for you in the morning," h said to her
Reika blushed in embarrassment as he kiss her hand. She leaned over resting her head on his shoulder while still blushing. "Im sorry for trying to steal your food Kayle! Mashed tatoes just so gooood!" She said and giggled and nuzzled against him.

Sapphire happily ate the premade bites by him. While cleaned she let out a adorable burp. Her tail wagged happily as she was pulled over to him and she crawled her littleself up one of his front legs and laid down with her little head nuzzling his chest. Mana whined softly as she was taken away. "But shes sooooo cute Keiji. " She said but was obedient and followed. "You are so lucky to get a dragon! They are so rare now. " Mana said and leaned her head on him. Nikita smiled watching for a little longer. " I suppose I should let them be too. Being born and a first meal will make the littlel girly so tired. She will need a good rest. " She said as she got up and hugged onto Taos arm.

Nakori smiled. "My family is the world to me. You are my everything. I don't mean to get so aggressive but I just hate people putting their hands on the ones I care so much for. " She said and laid down and cuddled with him under the blanket. "I think perhaps a rest would be good for both of us. "
It seemed to almost go back to normal as fast as they were already trying to tear each other apart. Klaus sighed and looked at Akiza. "Complicated siblings aren't they?" he said to her. Yuki patted Rinoa's hand with a smile. "Maybe we should stick with one kid," he said to her with a chuckle.

The dragon seemed content as he let her rest on his front legs and he rested his large head on top of her body gently to share his warmth with her. Keiji smiled down at Mana . "Alright then, I'll share her with you if you really want," he said to her. He figured Sapphire was more than enough to share with.

RAiken laid down with Nakori, resting his head on her chest to enjoy her chest. "I think I prefer these to these pillows," he said to her and held her hands to sleep together with her. He loved her a lot. When Nakori would sleep, shinigami decided to tease her dream a bit by giving her a nightmare, showing a dead Raiken next to her in bed in what seemed like a real life experience instead of adream.
Akiza chuckled and nodded her head. "They sure are but this whole family is too." She said laughing softly. Rinoa gasped and pouted playfully. "But I wanted 17 of them yuuuuuki!" She whines cutely before bursting into laughter. Reika gave Kayle's cheek a kiss to show she accepted his apology and was sorry and then went back to eating.

The adorable little sapphire quickly passes out against her new dad. Mana went wide eyed and smiled so brightly. "Really keiji?! You mean it?!" She said as her tail wagged hard like an excited puppy.

Nakori chuckles and pet his head as she fell asleep. She yawned and slowly opened her eyes and stretched and smiled down at Raiken and pet his head. "Come on sweetie gotta get off so I can cook breakfast." She said and poked his cheek. "Raiken?... Whooohooo wake up.... Raiken?" She said and pushes him off onto his back and he just floppe over all limp and her eyes went wide. "RAIKEN!" she screamed in terror and immediatly hopped ontop of him and started giving him CPR while tears were immediatly falling. "Raiken don't do this! You can't leave me! I need you Raiken please don't go!" She cried out while her tears poured.
Klaus smiled and then kissed Akiza on the lips. "And you're going to be part of our family soon enough," he said to her. Kayle meanwhile blushed a bit and then reached over to stroke her wing as a return apology too. They didn't need words to understand each other much. Yuki laughed with Rinoa and tugged her cheek a bit playfully. "You think too much like your mom," he said happily and then got up with a yawn. He was getting pretty tired.

Keiji nodded."Of course. I'm going to be your husband so I will share everything I have," he sai dot her. Mana looked so cute being excited, he could easily lead her by a leash but she is his sister and he wanted to give her lots of things. "Now lets go get something to eat," he saidto her.

Some laughing was heard as the shinigami came out from a dark corner. "Goodness I haven't had a chuckle like this in a long while," she said as she soon regained her composure. She snaped her hands and Raiken vanished from Nakori's hands. "Don't worry. I was just having fun at your expense," she said, seeing no problem with what she did to Nakori
Akiza blushed brightly and kissed him back. "You are very right... So should I start acting crazy too or does it come naturally once in family?" She said and laughed. Reika smiled happily from his stroke glad that he wasn't mad at her any more then let out her own adorable yawn because she saw Yuki yawn. "It's getting late maybe mister human and I need to get to bed." She said playfully.

(Truthfully she wouldn't mind being walked around in a collar and leash sometimes >;3 that's sexy)
Mana smiled so brightly. "Awww thank you keiji! I'll help take care of her so much. You just gotta make sure I don't spoil her too much and she gets fat!" She said and laughed. "Food sounds good right now. "

Nakori went wide eyed while tears still rolled down her face. "The hell is your probably?! Why did you do that to me?! You know I dread the day he'll leave us. Why can't you go torture some other ******** family!" She yelled and wiped at her face to try and wipe all the tears away.
Klaus smiled as he held her hands and got up to start clearing the table with her. "I kinda think all humans are crazy," he said to her and started taking the dirty dishes over to the sink to wash with Akiza helping him. Yuki took Rinoa's hand and looked down at REika who had copied him. "Well then, the little angel has to sleep first. I'm an adult human who is allowed to still stay up," he teased as he picked her up from the floor while Kayle seemingly wanted to stay up longer so he tried to flutter in the opposite direction of Rinoa.

[maybe she'd see Suka do it with Keiji and she gets jealous and wants to do the same?]

Keiji took her to the dining room and then food came out for the two to eat. "First things first, gotta make these two fatter," he said to Mana and poked her boobs with his clean fork before starting to eat, chuckling as he looked at her in the outfit she is still wearing.

Shinigami looked at her and then had the deathly smile on her. "Because you're the only goddess on earth right now that has so much happiness it is entertaining to keep reminding her of the impending parting," she said, thinking it was all for fun while it is a sick joke to the victim family. "What are you going to do? Attack? I'm not here physically," she said to NAkori, taunting her some more.
(Sounds like fun drama to me and see what happens lol)

Akiza rolled her eyes. "You angel hybrids are the reeeal crazy ones." She said playfully while helping him. Rinoa smiled at the adorable Reika who clung to Yuki tiredly. "KAYLE!" Rinoa said and jumped and grabbed him before he got too far. "I don't know where you think your going but you are going to bed. "

Mana blushed deeply. "Food won't help make them fat! It would make ALL of me fat so shut it mister. I'm still growing!" She said with a laugh and happily ate while her tail wagged.

Nakori glared at her so hard. "I'm pretty sure you are breaking some kind of rules by continuing to harass me over and over! Just leave us alone. That s**t goes through my head enough when I'm awake! Let me have my peaceful rests for Christ sakes."
Klaus finished the dishes with Akiza's help and he then kissed her. "Well if I wasn't crazy, I wouldn't be adorable and interesting right?" he said to her and wrapped her with his wings. He then walked her to his room to get some rest with her. Kayle meanwhile yelped and he struggled a bit. "No way. I wanna play some more," he said, trying to struggle from her hold.

Keiji smiled as he ate with her. "Fine, then we'll do both groping and feeding. You're going ot be a great busty princess in no time," he said to her and he hand fed her a bit to help entertain her.

The shinigami walked up to her. "I'm not harassing you. I'm merely giving your deathly fears a gentle push. Its your dreams that are very wild, my goddess," she said as she waved her hands at Nakori and then vanished, leaving her alone in the empty room of a dream.
Akiza chuckled while blushing. "You are very right... Your crazy does have a special charm to it. " She said with a giggle. She followed him while letting out a yawn and stretching. She playfuly jumped onto his bed and spread herself out to take over the whole bed. "NIGHT!" She said and pretended to pass out. Rinoa frowned and held onto him tightly. "Come on. reika is tired and you should cuddle with her tonight! " She said smiling trying to convince him.

Mana blushed brightly. "B-both sounds nice. " She whispered. Her tail wagged so happily as she was fed by her loving big brother. How she loved to be pampered by him, just a dream to the young girl.

Nakori growled angrily. "If they are alredy wild then dont push them. This is already hard enough for me and taking its toll on me... I should see you get punished damn it!" She said kicking around in the empty dream angrily. "How dare you do this to me! This is just too much!" She kept yelling. She was just so tired of it all. Not just the shinigamis stupid games and tricks but just tired of it all. She couldnt even have a small vacation without freak outs and nightmares and being worried all the time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff