Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jordan~ He tried to use his arms to block her attacks. "Okay, okay, I got it loud and clear. I promise, never again." He turned off the spell and laid on the ground still curled up.

Hiro~ He just stood there and watched as Dusk whacked at him like a pinata. He started to wonder what exactly he saw that got Dusk so pissed off. But then again, it was best that he never knew.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"That spell is forbidden near any female. That goes for you as well Hiro. If you use that tell you are not allowed to look at any female. Stupid perverted demons. Adding that is just going to far. I bet the male demons love that damn spell." She then went on a raving rant for a bit. She calmed down for a bit.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He gulped and nodded. "Okay. When using that spell, do not look at any girls, especially you, got it." He then tried to break the tension. "I think I feel tired, I'm gonna go rest for a bit. See you later." He then walked off.

Jordan~ He groaned in pain. "M.... Medic." He said weakly.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Good that we are clear on that." She then nodded. "Have a nice rest Hiro." She told him smiling. She then looked at Jordan. "Your such a baby. It's just paper." She walked off getting him a medic to humor him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jordan~ Soon, it was just him. ".... Still, it was rather nice." He whispered quietly to himself.

Hiro~ He went over to his room and sat on his bed. He was looking through the spell book more. He was curious as to all the kinds of spells her could learn.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageJordan would find flying rolled up reserach papers at him. She had tied it so would stay rolled up. She had obviously heard that. Her hearing was just that good. She found a medic and came back. "Here is your medic Jordan. Hey does he need any shoots he needs to catch up on?"

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Medic~ "He's just suffering a few bruises. We'll give him some ointment and he'll be just fine... Though he may need a little more from all the paper cuts. Those things are nasty." He picked up Jordan and carried him away.

Back at the fortress.

Kayor~ While on guard duty, he went over to Lilly, he held two bowls of stew, one in each hand. He offered one to her. "Something hot to fight off the cold?"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly was looking at the surroundings. She wandered why he chose this location to put it. She then looked at Kayor when he cam over. She took the bowl of stew. "Thank you Kayor." She told him and kissed his cheek. She munched on the stew quite contently.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He blushed a little then sat down next to her. He started to eat his stew. "So far, nothing out of the ordinary... You have to forgive Lucius, he's never been the same since... Well you know." He was the one who stayed by his side after the tragic event. "How's the stew?"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly ate her stew and then leaned her head against him. "Yeah it's been pretty quiet. Perhaps the demons have given up." She looked a him. "Yeah I know he is my sibling really. He keeps forgetting I know that very well. I don't he even knows I was there when they were killed. I never told him about the visions really. The stew is great really."

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He looked over at Lilly. "What kind of visions?" He knew angels possessed the gift of foresight but there were times when the meaning behind the visions were a mystery. "Were they good or bad visions?"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"They are more like memories repeating themselves in my head. I see my parents getting killed. It tends to happen whenever he mentions it really. I don't have foresight if that what you were thinking. He isn't aware of that. There are times when I have nightmares about it I wake up screaming and in a cold seat. I had my room sound proofed. I didn't want to wake anyone else up from my nightmares." She told him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He felt sorry for Lilly. After a while, he finished his stew. He looked up at the sky. It was getting dark. He looked back at Lilly. "What happened happened, what matters most is that we appreciate what we have." He hugged her. "If you have another nightmare, please let me know." He started to grin. "I will chase it away.... I am your knight in shining armor after all."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I appreciate what I have very much. I appreciate that I still have Lucius. He is my family I'm happy that I still have him around." Lilly told him. She then looked at him. "Then where is the shiny amour then." She joked lightly. She nodded. "I will tell you the next time I have one I promise." She told him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He smiled and nodded. "Thanks." It started to get colder. To help with this, he unfolded his wings and wrapped them both in warm embrace. To truly showed that he cared, he stopped flirting and leaned forward. He then wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips against hers. He gave a deep kiss and allowed his embrace to warm her. "I love you." He whispered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff