Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He nodded. He then sat up. "I'm gonna go train for a little." He looked over at Dusk and smiled. "I need to learn to toughen up if we're gonna survive this together." He then asked her to come with him.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk watched him get up. "You are tough you just aren't used to it. I'm fine with I have around fire arms and such for quite some time. I was adopted by a solider so that is why I'm okay really. I never knew my real parents though." She told him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ "It still doesn't hurt to expand your skills.... And...." He grew a little nervous. "Who cares if you never knew your real parents? I think what matters is that your here with us right now... Alive and breathing." He was trying to cheer her up, but worried that he messed up with his words.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I guess I can try and learn magic once they get the reserach notes. Someone will have to learn it in order to teach everyone else how really." She said. She followed him to the training room. She wondered what the notes held really.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro lead Dusk to the training room. He felt excited to possibly learn magic.

Meanwhile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Somewhere above the clouds was a large fortress. It floated high and the air and watched over the world below.

In one of the training rooms came the sound of gunfire. One of the angels was practicing his aim with a rifle he had built.

User Image

Glowing orbs appeared as targets, he shot them all one by one, each one exploding into sparkles of light. Within moments, the targets stopped appeared, his gun gave off smoke as he looked down through his sights. This was hardly even a challenge for him.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly walked into the training to find her compion training. She had her wings hidden with magic. She was a magic user mostly so she used a staff as a weapon. She drapped her arms over his shoulders. She asked.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He turned around. "Not really. Once you shoot at these spheres about a hundred times, they start to lose your interest." He stretched a bit. "Still, the practice was worth it." He put away his rifle into a strap he wore in his back. "And how about you? Learned any new spells?"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly smiled at him as he put his rifle away. "Why yes I did. I now know how to turn you into a frog." She joked lightly. She wondered if the humor would be lost of Kayor. She liked to joke around with him time to time.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He chuckled. "You want me as your frog prince?" He joked back. He would occasionally joke back at her, though there were times he would try to be subtle when flirting with her. He did take his job seriously, but he didn't want to be serious all the time.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"If did do that I could kiss you to turn you back. I bet you would like that Kayor." She told him. She then kissed his kiss softly. She hoped that would make him blush.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He blushed a little when she kissed him. "Though to be fair... I like my lips the way they are. And besides." He side stepped and hugged her from behind, laughing while he did it. "It'll be hard to grab you with small arms."

"Dear God, get a room you two." Said one voice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucius stepped into the room. "I swear, you two flirt more than you two fight."

Kayor~ "No one said we can't have fun while on the job." He smiled a little.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly smiled seeing him blush. She then felt his arms around her. "Well I could turn you into a muated frog then." She told him. She heard a certain someone at the door way. "We were in a room by ourselves till you came in Lucius. It's not our fault we aren't sent out much."

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lucius~ "Good news then, I have something that can fix that." He walked over to the two. "The boss wants you two to descend and act on guard duty." Kayor asked who or what they were guarding. "We managed to create a device that could block out the sun. It appears our enemy are using crystals to collect heat from the sunlight. These crystals would be used as an energy source and a means to power their weapons. The demons did attack one time but we managed to hold them off. Still, we fear that they may attack again in greater numbers. We ask that you help out our soldiers down below until further notice... Any questions?"

Kayor~ "Where exactly did you set up this device?"

Lucius~ "It's been set up in the outskirts of an abandoned human city. With that, I have one warning for you. Our spies may have found a human settlement, they spotted Nephilim among them." Kayor asked what this meant for them. "If they happen to appear, kill them on sight." He knew how dangerous Nephilim were and did not want to take any chances.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly looked at Lucius. "Lucius you are aware right that plants require sunlight. The same plants that create oxygen. Not all the angels are good at magic some can't even use it without huring themselves..........." she stated to him. She then shook her head. "We could also just destroy the crystals or steal them for ourselves.........." She told him simply.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lucius~ "I'm sorry Lilly, but I can't afford to risk the lives of anymore soldiers."

Kayor~ "Won't they be at risk if this plan works?"

Lucius~ He walked over to Kayor. "We have to win no matter the cost... I'll send a team to retrieve the crystals while you act on guard duty... And Lilly." He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Show no mercy for they won't show any to you.... Don't forget what happened to our parents."

Kayor~ "You don't have to keep reminding her you know."

Lucius~ "Understood... Now go, you're dismissed."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas