Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk heard footsteps running away. "Whoever it was seems to have run away from the sounds of it. I had heard footsteps running away. I don't hear anything else right now." She updated him. She then blended in with her surroundings just to be on the careful side.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jordan~ "Whatever the case, we need to keep moving." He lead the group forward until they came across a train stop. He kept an eyes out for any signs of trouble.

Dharkon~ In that train stop, he hid behind the rubble while invisible. He kept Rina's mussel shut while he kept a hand over his mouth. He waited for the humans to pass by.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageWhen Dusk got to the train stop she swore she could hear breathing. She looked around quite perplexed. "I swear I hear someone breathing but I can't seem to find the source with my sight. I must be hearing things now. Must be from yesterday when those lurkers caused by ears to bleed." She said softly to herself really. She shook her head. She didn't have her mind reading on right now. She didn't want to hearing her comrades thoughts.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He patted Dusk's shoulder. "It's okay. Let's just be thankful that we're not under attack." Jordan continued to lead the group further down the tunnels.

Dharkon still waited for the humans to leave. Once it was safe, he and Rina slipped away.

Meanwhile.

Kayor~ While on break from guard duty, he took the time to examine one of the weapons he picked up yesterday. It was the sniper rifle that belonged to Alexis. Kayor could not help but admire and craftsmanship. He then took aim. The gun was not as heavy as a normal simper rifle. The stock was adjusted just right and he was able to aim it perfectly. He managed to hold it completely still very easily. "Impressive. These humans certainly know to create such beauties." Kayor was a gun fanatic, he loved holding them and testing them out.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk smiled at Hiro. "Yeah your right Hiro." She followed Jordan through the tunnels

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly looked at Kayor examining a gun. "I am going to take a guess that you plan on adding that to your collection now." She asked from behind him. She kissed the top of his head.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He smiled and kissed back. "I think I have to now after testing its weight and balance. From the looks of this sniper-rifle, this was hand-made." He felt a little giddy. "And to answer your next question, my collection is far from complete." He sighed. "It's sad to say that many of the higher ups wish to confiscate my collection and disassemble them." He puffed. "They don't know what they're missing." He then sat up. "I supposed you slept well?"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"Well the higher ups don't fight really. They give out instructions. Why do they want to take apart your collection anyway? I don't see how it should raise any concern for them." Lilly smiled at him. "Yes I slept very well thank you." She told him.

((So did he get a glimpse of Dusk?))

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((You'll see.))

Kayor~ "They want my collection because they're human weapons. Need I remind that that this baby right here..." He pulled out his rifle. "... This was designed by examining an actual gun. While it may have the same look, it was made entirely from materials we happen to own." He sighed and holstered his rifle. He then hugged Lilly. "They can say what they want, but I'm not giving them up so easily... I heard that more troops will be arriving tomorrow. We'll likely be dismissed by then... If it does happen... Well, I was wondering if you wanted to spend a day off with me. Just the two of us."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly rolled her eyes. "So what if they are human weapons. They all shoots things all the same really. I don't see how any of that is a problem." She shook her head lightly. She then looked at him at smiled. "I would love to spend a day off with you Kayor."

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He smiled and kissed Lilly deeply. He then wrapped his wings around her. He knew she loved it when he did that. "In fact. I'll let you pick the spot. My treat." This was going to be his special day with her and he wanted it to be perfect before resuming his duty.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly closed her eyes as he kissed her. She felt his soft wings around her. "Let's go some where with Italian food. We could share a pasta dish." she told him smiling.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He smiled back. "Ooooo, perfect." He chuckled. Soon, his break ended and he resumed duty.

Jordan~ Within moments, they reached the train stop for East Street. "Well, this is where we split. Dusk, you take Hiro and Markos. I'll lead the others up. The three of you can take exit at the next stop and sneak into the building from the back."

Hiro~ "Which building is it?"

Markos~ "If I can recall, there is a shopping center built right next to a large hotel complex, they are connected by a sky-walk. A couple of blocks from that is an office building."

Jordan~ "Based on the location of the beacon, it was fired at the top of the hotel. The device is most likely located in the office.... Well then. Good luck." He lead his group up onto the platform and up the stairs.

Hiro~ He looked at Dusk. "Well then, lead the way."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Lilly kissed him on the cheek. "Off to work you go now Kayor. Bring home that beacon." She teased him being quite silly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dusk sighed. "Good luck Jordan. Don't you dare die. I dread to who they would put in charge if you did. So you better not die." She told him. She then nodded at the two. "Come we need to make haste to the next stop. We need to be ready for when they start doing their thing." She told the two. She started making way to the next subway stop.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jordan~ "One last thing." He called to Dusk. "We'll begin the assault in about half an hour. Wait for the signal and then begin your search." Hiro asked what the signal will be. "Keep your eears open for the sounds of bullets and of our asses getting kicked."

Soldat~ "....That's not really funny."

Jordan~ "Well it's funny to me."

Hiro~ He watched as Jordan left. He and Markos then followed Dusk.

Dharkom~ What they didn't know was that he was spying on them from the surface. He used magic on his ears to listen to their conversation. "Device huh?... This should be interesting." He then lead Rina to one of the buildings. He was going to wait for the attack to commence. He planned to have a little fun with one of the group members.

Kayor~ "You know that flashing light was the beacon." He teased back. "Still, keep an eye out.... And Lilly, stay safe." He left.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
Dusk laughed at what the signal would be. She found it funny just like Jordan did. She shook her head at Soldat. He had no since of humor and needed to lighten up. She made her way to the stop. "Okay this is where we get out guys. Let's get to a pistion where we won't be seen and wait for the signal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly stuck her tongue out at him. "Yes I am aware. I wasn't able to stop the light quick enough. I will stay safe I promise Kayor." She smiled at him.

gosmos88

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces