Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

"What you mean giving birth. Painful but wonderful. He was so kawii desu gets more so every day." Iris said smiling.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna~ She found it cute to see Iris sort of acting like a stereotypical Japanese school girl with her choice of words. "I meant during pregnancy... And well... Before that... When..." She smirked. "When Hiro...." She whispered in Iris' ear, she asked her question without holding back detail.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

Iris looked around and then whispered in Anna's ear telling the first time they had done had been during the war not after and not to tell Kayor.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna~ She was surprised but promised not to tell anyone. "... What was it like when he... You know..." She was too curious for her own good.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

"That is something I won't tell that is between me and Hiro. So has Markos gone crazy yet from being swarmed with three of them." Iris said joking.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna~ "He hasn't. He found it to be fun to take care of them." She smiled. "They're my pride and joy." She then smirked. "I must warn you though, I'm not stopping at four."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

"Well be careful that you don't break Markos Anna. I bet the kids aren't able to beat him at tag. He can just warp before they catch him." Iris laughed lightly.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna~ "I wouldn't be too sure. Our son Kuzu inherited my husband's ability to teleport.... From what I heard, your son has your eyes and Hiro's smile. You also mentioned he just developed his wings. It's amazing how fast they grow." She sighed. "I will never grow tired of Markos and I plan to not waste a single bit of myself." She planed to have as many kids as possible before she can't anymore. "... What about you Iris?" She smirked.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

"I hope he isn't getting into mischief with that. Our son is over there with Rina's older pups. He has tattoo form wings like me and Hiro do. He just let them out yesterday." Iris took out a picture for Anna to see. "I'm not sure how many I will have yet though certainly as not as many as you."

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna~ She found it cute when she looked at the picture. "If you say so."

Hiro~ He managed to get Anna's and Dusk's kids under control, they seemed to be so energetic. Within moments, Lucius came flying over. "What's up?"

Lucius~ "He's here, he's here!"

Hiro~ "Okay." He ran inside. "Iris, Anna, Darren is here, let's get the surprise set up." He helped both Anna and Iris up. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips and went over for Masashi.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

The twins smiled gleefully when they heard Darren was here. They hadn't gotten to meet him since kids weren't allowed to go to the prison that Darren had been in. They ran inside.

Dusk heard the news and grinned.

Iris nodded and got up with Hiro's help.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The house grew quiet. Within moments, Darren stepped inside. He was curious as to why it was so quiet and empty. He made his way to the living room and wondered where everyone was.

"SURPRISE!!!" Darren was then pelted with confetti. On the ceiling was a large streamer with the words 'Welcome Back Darren' on it.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

Dusk then ran over and hugged him. "Congrations on your release Darren. Oh and there are two people that have been dying to meet you. Emma, Jenny come give your Uncle Darren a hug."

The twin then ran over hugged Darren. "UNCLE DARREN!" they screamed.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darren~ He fell back but he laughed. He held his two nieces closely. He saw that Kayor and Lilly still looked the same but now with three kids, he was surprised to see one of them named after Lucius, it was a fitting name though. He also met Anna's children, they were a spry bunch. Fang and Rina were there too, he also looked in the corner of the room. He saw Akira with a beautiful vixen. They've been keeping out of everyone's way while the mother nursed her pups... And then there was Hiro, he looked all grown up, he seemed a lot more mature than last time. He was happy to see that he was with Iris and now married. He saw their son in Hiro's arms, he was also happy to see that Iris was expecting a second child.

He sat up and walked over to Dusk. He hugged her. "I'm so glad to be out after all this time." A few tears fell too, he was so happy he could not hold it in.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

Dusk smiled and watched Darren. She hugged him when he came over. "I'm glad you are out as well. You will be staying with me and Dharkom and well the twins of course. There will be no ifs ands or buts about it. We already prepared a room for you and everything."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff